Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neuro-Framing Models Used Against Myself

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Neuro-Framing Models Used Against Myself

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    But neuro-framing? It could mean so many things.

The next one that comes to mind is entrainment, as in neuro-frame a mind to do as bidden. Neuro-framing sounds a lot like it involves resonance and harmonics, as in neuro-framing to sync with target.
    A musical mind would be more prone to such an assault. It is the level of sophistication that is hard to get in tune with, so to speak. To override a sovereign individual's own already highly sophisticated control of their personal reality is astounding.

To frame is an interesting phrase, in this context. To frame is to encompass, like the frame of a picture. To neuro-frame requires not only a sync and an override, it also must include at least a partial allegiance by the target. The self must in part, on some level, whether consciously or otherwise, give permission. The permission is the sync, and the override rides on the synced neural pathway.

If so, the answer may lie in severing the link, if possible, by refusing permission. A discordant pattern might disrupt the signal, as a musician would understand. A higher override, as in some kind of profound intervention by the self might then be employed to re-establish a secure, private, and unique neural pattern: A safe brain-wave link with the self.

There are patterns yet unheard and unimagined.

Really digging here, and quickly burying myself...

I am not getting it, am I?
    He is a victim of remote neural engagement, or being a Targted individual, only over time they have advanced the tech to also encompass more aspects of the motor functions of the heural systems, thus allowing them complete access to the body as well.. This stuff is very bad, and particularly in the area in which he lives.. You can find more on the subject on youtube.. But few note having their limbs overtaken .. Tony Topping has had this happen to him as well. He isn't the only one .. It's bad, and it's complete, and it is a fingerprint less crime, done via radio waves, carried on satellites.. His attackers cold be halfway around the globe, and he would think they could be right next door.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Omni (7th February 2019), petra (8th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Hi Omni, good to see you back. Fascinating but deep information here

Why do you believe you are being targeted this way and what is the purpose?
    Bumping this interesting and important question. (Phillip, you may have missed this.)

~~~

As an aside, I should also say that I, like Ernie, still don't fully grasp what 'framing' means in this context. I'm wondering if it's an inadvertent misuse of the word. If I'm framed for a crime, it means that a situation is being created malevolently by a third party to cause people to believe that I'm guilty, whereas I'm actually innocent.

I wrote that myself, but here's a very similar formal definition from https://collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/frame:
    If someone frames an innocent person, they make other people think that that person is guilty of a crime, by lying or inventing evidence.
    In this situation, where is the framing happening? Which people are being persuaded to believe what, and by what means of persuasion? I think it'd be very helpful for everyone to explain this a little more clearly, if at all possible in super-simple everyday terms. (Thank you! )
    I think what he is implying, is that his motor functions are being controlled, as well as his neurology, using remote neural interface, which then sends mixed signals to the mind that creates situations in which for all intents and purposes his actions give the impression he is doing something he absolutely is not. And he believes that this is also being photographed. With there being surveillance everywhere, he more than likely is watched, we all are. I believe the "Framing" comes into play because what he is intending to do, ends up coming out backwards, and thus by giving the cameras or others the impression that he is doing OPPOSITE what his true intentions are. This stuff is very insidious.. And there are MANY people in Oregon, mostly the homeless being hit heavily with the technology now.. It's very bad.

I believe he is suggesting that it has progressed to them also taking over his motor functions so his physical movements are also not as he would normally behave when being filmed, which could easily give someone else the wrong impression about prior behavior should someone choose to play back select videos showing his behaviors ..

I believe "Framing" in this case is the fact that he is recognizing this is happening, and that if someone wanted to, the pictures that have been captured could be placed together in some way to paint a very unflattering image of him and or his behaviors. And they CAN take over motor function. He is noticing it now, trying to capture a written record of it before it gets to that point, trying to let people know this is happening should something very bad happen as a result of this.. I follow the targeted individual scene, because I have a deep interest in technology and neural interface... This new trend to use this technology or the voice of god weaponary has advanced to the point where inded, people DO start believing that they're going to be held accountable for their actions and enslaved as being an angel that has fallen, and any other kind of religious connotation.. It's very ugly stuff happening both in America and all over right now, and it is just getting worse.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Omni (7th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Hi Omni, good to see you back. Fascinating but deep information here

Why do you believe you are being targeted this way and what is the purpose?
    Bumping this interesting and important question. (Phillip, you may have missed this.)

~~~

As an aside, I should also say that I, like Ernie, still don't fully grasp what 'framing' means in this context. I'm wondering if it's an inadvertent misuse of the word. If I'm framed for a crime, it means that a situation is being created malevolently by a third party to cause people to believe that I'm guilty, whereas I'm actually innocent.

I wrote that myself, but here's a very similar formal definition from https://collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/frame:
    If someone frames an innocent person, they make other people think that that person is guilty of a crime, by lying or inventing evidence.
    In this situation, where is the framing happening? Which people are being persuaded to believe what, and by what means of persuasion? I think it'd be very helpful for everyone to explain this a little more clearly, if at all possible in super-simple everyday terms. (Thank you! )
    see my pdf: https://universalaspects.io/Hi-Tech-...ime-Report.pdf
    my affidavit explains some of my case here: https://universalaspects.io/Phillip-...-Affidavit.pdf
    Last edited by Omni; 7th February 2019 at 08:31.

6. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If the explanations presented in the most recent posts are accurate then my points stand and are reinforced.

No one can 'take over' a personality entirely. Even a Manchurian candidate type scenario can be broken and autonomy reasserted. If that weren't so we would all be walking zombies - real ones, not the unaware average citizen.

Just cannot accept the helplessness of the situation.

It goes against everything I believe.

Also, focussing on what 'they' can do reduces the chances of reversing the problem. Especially if too much power is granted 'them'.

Imo, you need a savy wizard to turn the table on your adversaries. And then help with self-evaluation and augmentation to strengthen personal autonomy.

Again, I'm probably not getting it. I cannot not only relate, I can say with conviction that such a situation would never happen to me. I would not allow it.

Edit' This topic makes me furious. I want to help, but the frustration of not understanding fully and feeling like I am not being heard, the combination gets me riled. I would so like to be understood. That we are sovereign beings. That we have great power and help beyond the world of man.
    A true wizard would really help - if they were willing to take on the responsibility and the risk.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 7th February 2019 at 14:14.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th February 2019), petra (8th February 2019), Sandy123 (13th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), wondering (8th February 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is your research internet based or have you been able to glean together enough information from neurological facilities to join up the dots? I would be concerned about putting my head above the parapet researching and divulging this kind of information..that I was "whistle-blowing" and making a big enough target of myself to be lined up in their cross-hairs. And that no amount of tin foil on my head would save me! How do you rule out and distinguish disorder of self for this loss of ownership of thoughts and perceptions? That it may be the person themselves failing to realise that they're the agent of their own actions and not some alien or government controlled manipulator..or that they are part of some shadowy secret experiment.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

petra (8th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its about use and not misuse and using it responsibly..the same rule should be applied to alcohol which has far more damaging consequences and is the scourge of society here in England. The euphoria and heightening of senses you must be familiar with from the herb can be a boon to those of artistic bent..and with skunk less is needed to reach that enjoyable plateau. But I think it should be treated with caution..and respected in the way the Rastas respect it. For some it can be a double edged sword..

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th February 2019), petra (12th February 2019), wondering (12th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

If the explanations presented in the most recent posts are accurate then my points stand and are reinforced.

No one can 'take over' a personality entirely. Even a Manchurian candidate type scenario can be broken and autonomy reasserted. If that weren't so we would all be walking zombies - real ones, not the unaware average citizen.

Also, focussing on what 'they' can do reduces the chances of reversing the problem. Especially if too much power is granted 'them'.

Imo, you need a savy wizard to turn the table on your adversaries. And then help with self-evaluation and augmentation to strengthen personal autonomy.

Again, I'm probably not getting it. I cannot not only relate, I can say with conviction that such a situation would never happen to me. I would not allow it.

Edit' This topic makes me furious. I want to help, but the frustration of not understanding fully and feeling like I am not being heard, the combination gets me riled. I would so like to be understood. That we are sovereign beings. That we have great power and help beyond the world of man.
    A true wizard would really help - if they were willing to take on the responsibility and the risk.
    Oh my god Ernie, is the same reason why I'm getting angry in other threads too. Lack of understanding...

My brother's going through stuff similar to Omni, and I can't help him either. It's so frustrating. I remember joking with an army person about blasting him with an electromagnetic pulse (couldn't hurt, right!)

In regards to focusing what "they" can do, I see it like this. Knowing what assholes are planning to do before they do it is a key factor in preventing said thing from happening.

The "savvy wizard" remark really stands out to me, because that's what I imagine it is like for beings who have a lot of power (we know you're out there!). Learning about how to use their power probably feels a lot like going to "wizard school", or living inside of a Harry Potter book.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Imo, you need a savy wizard to turn the table on your adversaries.
    I imagine our wizard would be something like Ash from Evil Dead 3
    Too bad you can't trust him to remember a few simple "magic words" ;-)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

my brain stem is damaged with a method suppressing my ability to control my mind or body with free will. i can no longer control my own volition. neural query fraud has been occurring with heightening of the signals during the query creating the appearance of function.
    Last edited by Omni; 11th February 2019 at 09:02.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th February 2019), Sunny (11th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

I agree with you that one cannot entirely be taken over, if they were they wouldn't be free enough to recognize that this is even happening, much less discuss it.. But they have gotten the technology really perfected more recently.. SO they're CLOSE.. When I say completely take people over, I mean they have access to their neurology, thoughts, the ability to move their limbs, etc.THAT is no joke, and the only way one truly can stop it, is to not participate or be so hyper focused on your intentions, that you deliberately catch the action (The manipulation of your REAL thoughts or actions).. before the body reacts.

There is one targeted individual who speaks of such a thing, his name is Tony Topping. He discusses how one night, both he as well as another lad, were sharing a room for a ufo conference, and simultaneously, someone took over BOTH of their motor functions, and told their nervous systems to essentially ball up their fists, and punch themselves in the face. Tony was awake when it happened, the other lad, fast asleep, yet he clenched up his fist and punched himself in the face. Tony was able to recognize not only the thought was not his own, or that is was coming from an outside source, but also he felt the punch start (His arm start to move with the fist clenched).. , so he was able to block that hand with his other free hand.

So you CAN stop it. to a certain degree, merely by being aware it happens, and IS possible. But trying to control it, is entirely a different thing, it requires that you are FULLY thought conscious and very deliberate in everything that you say or do, and that you're so in tune with your body and mind, that everything else becomes background noise. Most are too busy to devote that kind of energy to just the basics of controlling their own thoughts and physical impulses, when this tech is turned on them..

They used this technology to walk an entire group of rebel soldiers in Iraq, out into the open, all laying down their arms on the way out. putting their hands into the air, and not one of them looked around and thought that was strange, considering a moment before, they were all firing those weapons. It's INTENSE TECHNOLOGY...

I spend a great deal studying this technology and the phenomenon which is being called the "Targeted Individual community".. YES there is hope, but most get worn down by them not allowing the victim to get good rest, eat appropriate meals.. etc. They blast noise into their minds until they just give up the fight. There was one man who carved "My ELF weapon" onto his gun, before he went on a shooting rampage.. After HE was no longer able to deal with the constant use of the weapon against his mind.

This stuff is no joke.

I don't know about "Wizards" Helping but there ARE things that you can do to help yourself. I will try to find some literature for you.. (TO Omni)
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 11th February 2019 at 09:41. Reason: computer keys don't catch subtle letters.. typos (I have MS, hands go numb)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2019), Sunny (11th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spaceball Ricochet (here)
    Is your research internet based or have you been able to glean together enough information from neurological facilities to join up the dots? I would be concerned about putting my head above the parapet researching and divulging this kind of information..that I was "whistle-blowing" and making a big enough target of myself to be lined up in their cross-hairs. And that no amount of tin foil on my head would save me! How do you rule out and distinguish disorder of self for this loss of ownership of thoughts and perceptions? That it may be the person themselves failing to realise that they're the agent of their own actions and not some alien or government controlled manipulator..or that they are part of some shadowy secret experiment.
    In my case, I was a very heavy researcher into the area of the mind, neurology, the nervous systems of both humans and animals.., and weapons/technology.. MOSTLY BIOTECHNOLOGY for advanced weapons systems.. (Flight controls and such)... More specifically, remote neural engagement with computers, (with a focus on quantum computers) or remote neural engagement with computer "systems" or networks.. .. remote Brain/computer interfacing essentially..

I was pulled into a black project ...

I believe that I was singled out for the research I had been doing, and I believe that because I had a vast amount of knowledge about how these systems COULD WORK, and HOW they worked, that someone decided I would be a GREAT candidate to be used for this particular project, I would know exactly what it was I was experiencing should it be used on me, and that is exactly what happened..

I was asked if I would be willing to join the project, (Told I could say no actually), and once I said yes, the training began.. I was told the project name, and given an identification number.. For the next six months, Not only was I shown that this technology absolutely had been created, but I experienced it firsthand during that time, as that was what they used to train me for the program I was pulled into.

So I speak from the perspective of a solid researcher in the area of such things, as well as an experiencer of the said technologies, that is being used on these individuals. I wasn't just reading about what it can do, I was literally interacting with others who were actively using it on me.. For the purpose of training me for something else.. I was shown what it can do, by having them use it on me personally.

Once I was familiar with it's capabilities, I was then given a great deal of training on how to overcome it, should someone ever try to use this technology on me for any NEGATIVE reason. I have actual experience interacting with the technology itself, as well as a vast amount of research under my belt as to HOW it works, and what they're tapping into. But I did start out as a researcher in the field of this technology..

I am not going to go into detail about what I was taught after that, But I am very familiar with it. And sadly some of this technology HAS fallen into the hands of some very unkind people. I was fortunate that I was pulled into the project rather than being a victim of this technology..

(But you knew this already lol).. No, I am not worried bout any secret agency coming down on me for "Whistle blowing".. The information is all out there is people do the homework. The brain information and companies crating it, that's a bit more difficult to find, but it too, is there.. And I am not talking bout the training or the program, so i am good. Besides they're the ones who trained me lol.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 11th February 2019 at 10:22.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

[QUOTE=petra;1274022]

Oh my god Ernie, is the same reason why I'm getting angry in other threads too. Lack of understanding...

My brother's going through stuff similar to Omni, and I can't help him either. It's so frustrating. I remember joking with an army person about blasting him with an electromagnetic pulse (couldn't hurt, right!)

In regards to focusing what "they" can do, I see it like this. Knowing what assholes are planning to do before they do it is a key factor in preventing said thing from happening.

The "savvy wizard" remark really stands out to me, because that's what I imagine it is like for beings who have a lot of power (we know you're out there!). Learning about how to use their power probably feels a lot like going to "wizard school", or living inside of a Harry Potter book.
    I am so sorry that your brother is going through being targeted with this.. As Omni is... It's bad news. I am not much for being confrontational, but I know how dangerous this stuff is in the wrong hands, that's why they call one element of it, "Voice of God" technology, because it DOES take over the mind completely if someone isn't aware of it, or able to handle it, because they're being abused with it.. My heart goes out to your brother and your family.. It is no joke.. And I bet those using it for negative reasons, probably do think they're the coolest "Magician" on the planet with that kind of power over others.. Can I ask where your brother lives? What state? Or country?

I was never victimized with this tech, but I know many are, and how pervasive this technology can be.. It's bad news.. Would you mind if I pm'd you? I want to ask you a question.. And offer you my email address for your brother..

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ClearWater (11th February 2019), petra (12th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    my brain stem is damaged with a method suppressing my ability to control my mind or body with free will. i can no longer control my own volition. neural query fraud has been occurring with heightening of the signals during the query creating the appearance of function.
    Omni, would you be willing to either pm me your links to your notes or reports? (Or pm me and I will give you my email... ) I saw you listed one above as an affidavit. I would like to filter through them, and see if I can possibly, at the very least.. offer some support to you. I also want to make sure as you document it, you're documenting it in such a way that makes sense to the average person. (Particularly if the courts are going to see it..)

I understand why you're writing so deeply about the level of which it is affecting you.. It is hitting your mind at a level that forces you to see the broader spectrum of it's influence. But how you document it must make sense to the typical advocate that is handling the claim of harassment. So I want to see how you wrote it out before I point you to someone who is taking this to Congress... Or that may be able to offer you some help..

Most people don't think that broadly at any given daily moment, with the extra amount of information their brains are processing on basic daily situations. While yours is hyper focused on those issues, (as a result of this tech, and what part of the mind it is affecting).. So HOW you describe it is EXTREMELY important.

And any other notes are important too..
    Are there times of the day when it is worse, are they allowing you to sleep? And are you getting repetitive verbal abuses along with the manipulations of the mind and limbs? Can you remember when it started and who you thought it was, that is usually a clue as to what started it.. (Most usually figure it out but don't believe it.. Because they can't imagine that their boss would do it, or an ex, etc. It doesn't take much to get you on one of these lists, in fact, sometimes it takes nothing more than being down on your luck. Hang in there I believe you...

Whatever you do, don't start self medicating to handle it..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ClearWater (11th February 2019), petra (12th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #34
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    I am so sorry that your brother is going through being targeted with this.. As Omni is... It's bad news. I am not much for being confrontational, but I know how dangerous this stuff is in the wrong hands, that's why they call one element of it, "Voice of God" technology, because it DOES take over the mind completely if someone isn't aware of it, or able to handle it, because they're being abused with it.. My heart goes out to your brother and your family.. It is no joke.. And I bet those using it for negative reasons, probably do think they're the coolest "Magician" on the planet with that kind of power over others.. Can I ask where your brother lives? What state? Or country?

I was never victimized with this tech, but I know many are, and how pervasive this technology can be.. It's bad news.. Would you mind if I pm'd you? I want to ask you a question.. And offer you my email address for your brother..
    Thanks for your interest Diziblueyez, you've posted quite a bit there and it's a lot to take in. My brother lives in Newfoundland, not far from me. I'd just like to clarify, I don't feel victimized ("yet?" ha ha very funny)... but I DO feel as if I'm being "screwed with" (pardon the language) and maybe even threatened (I don't take well to threats!)

I don't mind at all if you PM, ask away.

I really really appreciate you offering a listening ear for my brother, I did not expect. He's got me exhausted personally, and I'm not supposed to "encourage his illness" by talking about the voices he hears (my mother told me this before she passed away). He really just needs people to talk to, and that's what he is doing, let's just hope he's not in the process of starting a cult.

Last time I saw him he had a shirt "This is what a person who has mental illness looks like", and I got offended on the off chance someone might have given that to him as a joke. Or maybe they wanted to put a warning on him for people to stay away (ha ha, he has a sense of humor too, it's still intact)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

But neuro-framing? It could mean so many things.

The next one that comes to mind is entrainment, as in neuro-frame a mind to do as bidden. Neuro-framing sounds a lot like it involves resonance and harmonics, as in neuro-framing to sync with target.
    A musical mind would be more prone to such an assault. It is the level of sophistication that is hard to get in tune with, so to speak. To override a sovereign individual's own already highly sophisticated control of their personal reality is astounding.

To frame is an interesting phrase, in this context. To frame is to encompass, like the frame of a picture. To neuro-frame requires not only a sync and an override, it also must include at least a partial allegiance by the target. The self must in part, on some level, whether consciously or otherwise, give permission. The permission is the sync, and the override rides on the synced neural pathway.

If so, the answer may lie in severing the link, if possible, by refusing permission. A discordant pattern might disrupt the signal, as a musician would understand. A higher override, as in some kind of profound intervention by the self might then be employed to re-establish a secure, private, and unique neural pattern: A safe brain-wave link with the self.

There are patterns yet unheard and unimagined.

Really digging here, and quickly burying myself...

I am not getting it, am I?
    I am very often blown away by the insight and understanding given on this forum. Ernie, you are a real jewel. In my own case, as a completely instinctual musical mind, someone or something tried very hard to entrain me through music. Or, conversely, it was MY choice of music during my targeting which helped get me out of the mess I was in.

dizzieblue, you are very correct about the northwest and it was the first thing I ever thought when I saw where Omni was.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

petra (12th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #36
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    ... it was MY choice of music during my targeting which helped get me out of the mess I was in.
    My brother's really musical, and so is Omni, which I didn't realize until I saw his bio. You and I Valerie, we both love listening to music. Not sure if you play any instruments or not, but I sure don't!

Seems to me as if the creative ones could be having a worse time of it.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

ClearWater (13th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Petra, I have a really good ear for immediately (within the first few moments) recognizing the musical footprint of any artist I am familiar with. I remember lyrics like memorizing poetry.

I also had some very real understanding that what Ernie mentions about discordant notes in music, especially live, as listened to over a lifetime is also what helped me to throw off the shackles of their stupid tried and failed entrainment of my person. The real me. I can't explain it, but I know it to be true.

They can't control creativity, i.e. music and other arts which is why they go so hard after creative people. Creative people are not rigid thinkers or easily contained.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ClearWater (13th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2019)

32. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I would offer one last bit before I drop this topic because I think Omni might not really like my suggestions at all, having never directly answered any of my many posts. And that's okay, I get it - I have no experience with this and should shut up.

If this sort of tech is actually out there then I believe it is not humans controlling it. This sort of tech would be too dangerous to allow the livestock to employ...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th February 2019)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

i am in a prison of misconception

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2