+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

WARNING: This is a very intense and controversial video which, in simple terms, delves into the theory that Leftist Communist, promoted by the Democratic Party and others, must be stopped at all cost or America is doomed. The speaker feels that if Civil War occurred the conservative right wing would win definitively as they are well armed and much more prepared.

Personally, I feel that if Civil War did happen America would be extremely vulnerable to attack from other nations during this time.

Note: This entire subject is not dissimilar to what has been happening in European countries under the notion “cultural diversity”, which is summarized in the second video.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Antagenet (29th January 2019), chris_walker (29th January 2019), CurEus (6th February 2019), DNA (29th January 2019), East Sun (3rd October 2021), ghostrider (29th January 2019), justntime2learn (27th October 2019), Mike (31st August 2022), Nasu (29th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

There is a prediction, America will have two civil wars, the second shortly after the first and the country will be divided into five sectors and religious sectarians will play a dictatorial role... Just tossing it out there, who really knows... The level of division and hatred for those who have a different view is over the top like I've never seen...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2019), haroldsails (3rd October 2021), Nasu (29th January 2019), Sandy123 (30th January 2019), yelik (29th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

We should all know by now that most predictions don't come true and that it's very difficult to know what to believe in the MSN and alternative media.

However, in my opinion Daniel Estulin probably has the most convincing views. As a Russian insider and now part of a Russian Think Tank group who advises both Russia and the US, he is uniquely qualified to know what is really happening behind the scenes. Below he talks about the divisions in the US and the battle being fought behind the scenes.

This is an important interview and I strongly recommend watching at least the first 30 minutes but preferably all of it! If you want to know what is really going on in Russia, China, the EU, the US (and Brexit), take a look...

Thanks to onowah who first posted this video elsewhere and deserves bumping...
    Last edited by 5th; 29th January 2019 at 11:43.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

avid (29th January 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th January 2019), DNA (29th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th January 2019), Jean-Marie (29th January 2019), justntime2learn (27th October 2019), Michi (29th January 2019), Mr.Write (27th October 2019), Nasu (29th January 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), Sandy123 (30th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Tintin (29th January 2019), yelik (29th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,596 times in 5,413 posts

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    We should all know by now that most predictions don't come true and that it's very difficult to know what to believe in the MSN and alternative media.

However, in my opinion Daniel Estulin probably has the most convincing views. As a Russian insider and now part of a Russian Think Tank group who advises both Russia and the US, he is uniquely qualified to know what is really happening behind the scenes. Below he talks about the divisions in the US and the battle being fought behind the scenes.

This is an important interview and I strongly recommend watching at least the first 30 minutes but preferably all of it! If you want to know what is really going on in Russia, China, the EU, the US (and Brexit), take a look...

Thanks to onowah who first posted this video elsewhere and deserves bumping...
    Yes Thank you.

See here on the "Credible or Incredible..." thread
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2019), Nasu (29th January 2019), onawah (29th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (29th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    There is a prediction, America will have two civil wars, the second shortly after the first and the country will be divided into five sectors and religious sectarians will play a dictatorial role... Just tossing it out there, who really knows... The level of division and hatred for those who have a different view is over the top like I've never seen...

And of course Billy Meier is the source for this prediction. Source your information bro, you have been asked time and time again, it is not that hard.

Now, that being said, I agree with Billy Meier. I'm of the opinion that this sh!t is going to do down.

John Titor said the exact same thing in terms of the USA being divided up into five sectors after the civil war starts.

If one were so predisposed to look into Billy Meier's predictions for Europe one can see that it is evident that they are indeed looking more and more likely to come true as well. Not a pretty picture for all parties involved.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Nasu (29th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

"They" would very much prefer that we fight each other over every imaginable division, rather than turn our ire against "Them".

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    "They" would very much prefer that we fight each other over every imaginable division, rather than turn our ire against "Them".

"THEY" will start world war III first, empty the USA of all fighting age men, and then the elite through the propagandized left will begin laying to rest the constitution and rounding up folks into Fema camps, those who wish to oppose this will fight, and this will be the civil war. A small group of self funded, self armed people who are fighting the federal government and all of it's armament.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bob (29th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th January 2019), Pam (29th January 2019), Phoenix (6th April 2020), PurpleLama (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Is Canada going to sit still for this or react?

15. Link to Post #9
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,596 times in 5,413 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Well, they could send Jordan Peterson in; he could talk extremely good sense to all parties involved, and, who knows, maybe there would be a peaceful resolution

But, I'm dreaming, clearly.

On a more serious note, and this topic does demand it.

Your question is quite pertinent actually - an interesting angle - and I do not know nearly enough about how Canada shapes up at all in a military sense, if that is how they would react in any case. I'd need to research this further of course but any pointers would be helpful here.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bob (29th January 2019), DNA (29th January 2019), Satori (30th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019), Wind (29th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Canadians will be grabbing their wallets and be willing to pay for a wall. Between Canada and the USA, that is. and willing to spend a day a month or so to either wield a shovel or patrol it when done. This is only half humour.

With the understanding that all the old military forts along the USA/Can border all still have old cannons..and all those cannons are still pointed at the USA.

This goes back to 1776 and even a few years earlier.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th January 2019), Flash (30th January 2019), justntime2learn (30th January 2019), Mark (31st January 2019), PurpleLama (29th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Tintin (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Militarily? Canada? Our biggest fleet of submarines is in the West Edmonton Mall! I think we have two modern frigates - our biggest boats. Army? More impressive but hardly a force to reckon with... Air Force, badly aging...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Flash (30th January 2019), Kryztian (29th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Tintin (29th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Canada specializes in support logistics...nobody better
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Flash (30th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Tintin (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Canada's secret weapon, Jordan Peterson. Besides for maple syrup, of course.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (30th January 2019), Ernie Nemeth (29th January 2019), Flash (30th January 2019), justntime2learn (30th January 2019), Kryztian (29th January 2019), Satori (30th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Tintin (30th January 2019), Valerie Villars (29th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

And of course Billy Meier is the source for this prediction. Source your information bro, you have been asked time and time again, it is not that hard.

Now, that being said, I agree with Billy Meier. I'm of the opinion that this sh!t is going to do down.

John Titor said the exact same thing in terms of the USA being divided up into five sectors after the civil war starts.

If one were so predisposed to look into Billy Meier's predictions for Europe one can see that it is evident that they are indeed looking more and more likely to come true as well. Not a pretty picture for all parties involved.
    Yeah, Billy's predictions should be taken with salt (as well as all others of course). I believe The timeline moves all over the place. And I believe that's why sometimes he's right and sometimes not. I don't think anyone, human or other, can accurately predict the future more than a day or two ahead, let alone years.

I don't think there will be a UNcivil war here in the USA. Lots of bull**** until we get it cleaned up, sure. IMO humanity has passed that point where they can be fooled and manipulated so easily as we were in the past to go kill each other with a marching song and bag lunch. Communication has been a blessing in that department.

That's my views anyway

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rick For This Post:

Jackson (30th January 2019), Mark (31st January 2019), Sandy123 (30th January 2019), Tintin (30th January 2019), wondering (30th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Just like The Handmaidens Tale?

Its all just the ancient games the elite still play with succes, divide and conquer. Leftish communist against rightwing conservatives. Everybody who falls in one of those categories does exactly what the elite wants them to do. Wake the **** up people!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Jackson (30th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Post Re: Is CIVIL WAR in America coming?

Quite frankly, I don't see America falling apart unless the military actively starts attacking the people. Then, there are so many reasonably well armed militias that it might make things interesting. I believe that if the military tried to turn against the people, the militias would resist and then the military would fracture, and that's where the civil war could become bloody. My personal instinct tells me that the military won't officially turn on the people.

However, if the deep state deems it necessary, then the events would be spurred that would make the whole thing fall apart via hi tech sabotage. The California fires seem to indicate that they are doing just that.

As far as Canada doing anything, although Canada has a proud history in supporting supposedly honorable war efforts, their current military capabilities are extremely limited and wouldn't be able to defend itself against any of the major players on the world stage. Maybe it's better that way as Canada is a country of compromise, and a 'strong-arming approach' here is only done as the very last resort.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Spellbound (30th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Belief, the original deadly drug.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Bob (30th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)

Canada has the population of California, on a territory almost twice the size of USA.
    We will look at the freight train gone wild.

There is no way Canada can do anything when the US policy impose everything already, and always wins. And we are looking ....

Sorry, we are nice by pragmatism.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bob (30th January 2019), johnf (30th January 2019), justntime2learn (30th January 2019), Kryztian (18th December 2019), PurpleLama (30th January 2019), Spellbound (30th January 2019), Tintin (30th January 2019), Wind (30th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Good to raise the possibility Soullight...
    First, one of the books ' fell into my hands ', might have been titled ' Road to Nightfall '[?] so long ago, forgotten... In this scenario, U.S. radiated by 50 Mile wide ' buffer zones ', thus isolating wihin bands, any survivours..If we do not have off-planet goodly help, then I think past 'Novels', might come to fruition :-((

Today picked this up {via R.M.N. }

Extract :-
    " During a government shutdown that furloughed hundreds of thousands of workers, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) continued operating and quietly received a $400,000,000 budget increase to further its insidious agenda to enslave or eradicate a majority of the population. At an agency meeting last Tuesday, FEMA Director Brock Long told regional subordinates that citizens who question the agency’s mission are “nothing more than cattle” and must be treated as hostile combatants.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Brock Long { F.E.M.A. }.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	39807

He cited a recent disturbance in fire-stricken Paradise, CA; local subversives, he said, protested FEMA’s presence by forming a human blockade to prevent agents from unlawfully trespassing on private property or entering the charred remains of scorched homes and businesses. A group of approximately twenty-five persons held protest signs reading “FEMA, WE DON’T WANT YOU HERE” and “FEMA, GO HOME.”
    Long told colleagues that agents must not hesitate to use discreet, lethal force if citizens defy FEMA’s authority, and reminded them that powers granted by the Patriot Act absolve agents of criminal maleficence when acting in the line of duty. He warned them, however, not to shoot anybody in the presence of media personalities. "

Flash, :-)) I read an article this week of horrendous Food prices in Canada. Eg., A fresh Chicken for CA $24... I've lost the bookmark, would you comment if this was accurate ? { I saw the supermarket layout... } If it is horrendously true, is this a push to un-civil war, firstly between the ' haves' & the ' have not's ? }
    and then, after, maybe Maritial Law ?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

DNA (30th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Quite frankly, I don't see America falling apart unless the military actively starts attacking the people. Then, there are so many reasonably well armed militias that it might make things interesting. I believe that if the military tried to turn against the people, the militias would resist and then the military would fracture, and that's where the civil war could become bloody. My personal instinct tells me that the military won't officially turn on the people.

However, if the deep state deems it necessary, then the events would be spurred that would make the whole thing fall apart via hi tech sabotage. The California fires seem to indicate that they are doing just that.

As far as Canada doing anything, although Canada has a proud history in supporting supposedly honorable war efforts, their current military capabilities are extremely limited and wouldn't be able to defend itself against any of the major players on the world stage. Maybe it's better that way as Canada is a country of compromise, and a 'strong-arming approach' here is only done as the very last resort.
    Agreed Some dumb crap may happen, but nothing like in the past IMO. I do hope we are right! .

38. The Following User Says Thank You to rick For This Post:

Justplain (30th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast