+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Targeted individuals resources and support site

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Targeted individuals resources and support site

I became a targeted individual about one year ago, and since then I learned a lot of tricks, then decided to create a website so I can share them with other TIs who might need some help in coping with the harassment.
    My content is focused on the psychological side of things, not on chip implants and unverifiable knowledge.

Homepage: Exposing The Others - Targeted Individuals

Some ideas I talk about are NLP (neuro-linguistic programming), raising awareness about psychological torture, mass-hypnosis, and mind control tricks.

Gang stalking is not something you can easily overcome, but I think that, with a bit of training, you can shup em' up. You won't be able to stop them messing with your life, but you can own your mind. Your mind is the most valuable asset you have, don't let them take that away from you.

Let me know what do you think about mind control, and what difficulties do you have in controlling your brain.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

Franny (31st January 2019), Seabreeze (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Targeted individuals resources and support site

Quote Posted by bogdan9310 (here)
    I expand more on the topic in this post.
    NINE posts in 32 minutes, and now a thread. That's got to be a record for a new comer. Not to mention it's the second time you've added your website. It that why you're here?

Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.

4. SELF-PROMOTION
    • There’s a fine line here, which is a little tricky to define. Many members have their own sites, for instance, or have written books or even made movies, and it’s okay to mention those. Sometimes those contain very valuable information for members who want to learn more about a topic that interests them. That’s all valuable and is appreciated. Sharing information for mutual growth and learning is what we do here.
    • But if that becomes more like a ‘commercial’ proposition (like asking people to visit another site to make a donation), or to specifically buy a video or a book, or to sell a product, or to join another forum rather than remain on this one (which is a kind of ‘poaching’ which is neither appreciated nor in any way helpful), then the moderators will step in and gently explain that this is not okay. If in doubt, just please ask.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 1st February 2019 at 00:20.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (31st January 2019), Hervé (31st January 2019), Mike (31st January 2019), onawah (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I expand more on the topic in this Psychological torture post.
    NINE posts in 35 minutes, and now a thread. That's got to be a record for a new comer. Not to mention it's the second time you've added your website. It that why you're here?

4. SELF-PROMOTION
    • There’s a fine line here, which is a little tricky to define. Many members have their own sites, for instance, or have written books or even made movies, and it’s okay to mention those. Sometimes those contain very valuable information for members who want to learn more about a topic that interests them. That’s all valuable and is appreciated. Sharing information for mutual growth and learning is what we do here.
    • But if that becomes more like a ‘commercial’ proposition (like asking people to visit another site to make a donation), or to specifically buy a video or a book, or to sell a product, or to join another forum rather than remain on this one (which is a kind of ‘poaching’ which is neither appreciated nor in any way helpful), then the moderators will step in and gently explain that this is not okay. If in doubt, just please ask.
    I am here for discussion, you won't see me drop some links and then disappear. I mentioned it the last time because it was relevant, I don't want to copy/paste stuff from my site in here.
    Last edited by bogdan9310; 31st January 2019 at 17:37.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

Hervé (31st January 2019), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Being targeted is noting new, join the club, kinda thing.

Likened to the 6th Sense movie, a purposeful and meaning filled misquote: "I know Dead People".
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st January 2019 at 17:41.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Mike (31st January 2019), RunningDeer (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Likened to the 6th Sense movie, a purposeful and meaning filled misquote: "I know Dead People".
    Never watched it, is it released in 1999 or it's the recent one made by Netflix?

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Never watched it, is it released in 1999 or it's the recent one made by Netflix?
    Although, I'm not saying you should not pursue some form of informing people. The opposite, in fact. If you want to collate, sort, etc..forms of trying to help people, a sort of 'targeted individual survival guide for dummies', then all the more good, it is. the more normed and widespread it is... the more likely it can be recognized as a real thing by the masses, and that's critical to fixing the system.

No matter if your effort be good, decent, bad, misleading or whatever the case. Informing the masses through some form of laterally shifted osmosis (which is pretty well all that ever works, anyway) can do nothing but good at this point.

Sort of like 'I don't care what they say about me, as long as they say about me'. Ie, any form of publicity can be good, depending on the need for the given public to be 'aware'.

Just that Avalon does not cotton to the idea of it being any sort of vehicle for others elevation, no matter the given veracity of the person or subject. This vehicle's value is not for rent nor for the taking for self use. At least in my understanding of the website's intent or meaning for existing.

The line is, of course, always going to be blurry, that's a given.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st January 2019 at 18:10.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (31st January 2019), Billy (31st January 2019), Hervé (31st January 2019), Innocent Warrior (31st January 2019), RunningDeer (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Carmody, can you expand on this a bit more? Having been targeted, I still find the whole phenomenon very confusing. Are you saying the targeting originates from a realm we are normally not aware of?

I value your opinion if you could explain a bit more.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

toppy (31st January 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Although, I'm not saying you should not pursue some form of informing people. The opposite, in fact. If you want to collate, sort, etc..forms of trying to help people, a sort of 'targeted individual survival guide for dummies', then all the more good, it is. the more normed and widespread it is... the more likely it can be recognized as a real thing by the masses, and that's critical to fixing the system.

No matter if your effort be good, decent, bad, misleading or whatever the case. Informing the masses through some form of laterally shifted osmosis (which is pretty well all that ever works, anyway) can do nothing but good at this point.
    I am very careful when using words, language alone can mislead people. That's why I want to discuss my ideas.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st January 2019), petra (31st January 2019), toppy (31st January 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

A bit off topic, but I wonder Carmody, if you would be interested in commenting on another thread about a similar subject.
    Starting here and working back: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1272508
    Thanks

Sort of like 'I don't care what they say about me, as long as they say about me'. Ie, any form of publicity can be good, depending on the need for the given public to be 'aware'.

Just that Avalon does not cotton to the idea of it being any sort of vehicle for others elevation, no matter the given veracity of the person or subject. This vehicle's value is not for rent nor for the taking for self use. At least in my understanding of the website's intent or meaning for existing.

The line is, of course, always going to be blurry, that's a given.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

toppy (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Full disclosure: looking to get a forum up and running which includes moderators.

UPDATE: deleted Facebook link and his website

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st January 2019 at 22:52.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (31st January 2019), Sadieblue (1st February 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I never mentioned the forum in here. Yes, I am, but not looking to grab people from here, you are not targeted individuals. The forum is exclusive for TIs.
    You just made that screenshot now, or did you have it before?
    Last edited by bogdan9310; 31st January 2019 at 21:07.

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

What you need to know about TARGETED INDIVIDUALS and the RH FACTOR

What you need to know about TARGETED INDIVIDUALS and ELECTRONIC WEAPONRY

Last edited by Seabreeze; 31st January 2019 at 21:25.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (31st January 2019), Molly4US (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I never mentioned that in here. Yes, I am, but not looking to grab people from here, you are not targeted individuals. The forum is exclusive for TIs.
    Your comment about you are not targeted individuals demonstrates once again that you have not taken the time to peruse the threads you've commented on.

Quote ...but not looking to grab people from here
    You commented on a targeted thread and advertised your website where one of our own is experiencing a lot at the moment. Your site also provides the link to your forum page.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st January 2019 at 23:35.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (31st January 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I never mentioned that in here. Yes, I am, but not looking to grab people from here, you are not targeted individuals. The forum is exclusive for TIs.
    Your comment about you are not targeted individuals demonstrates once again that you have not taken the time to peruse the threads you've commented on.

Quote ...but not looking to grab people from here
    You commented on a targeted thread and advertised your website where one of our own is experiencing a lot at the moment.

bogdan, I admit that some of your exchanges with/at others turned me into Mother Bear. I'll step back now.
    I posted that on Facebook a few days ago, how did you just get that notification? Someone placed it there very strategically. Yes, I started a thread, so? You are not proving anything, Jesus.
    You know I am a new member, right? Do you want me to go back and read EVERYTHING that was posted? We are just getting to know each other. Why would you pick on meaningless things?
    Last edited by bogdan9310; 31st January 2019 at 21:25.

26. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You know I am a new member, right?
    Yes, I'll add this to refresh your memory:

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Choices??? Until one is truly "aware", all of one's choices would have been made according to the brainwashing one received as a child, right?! Take for instance the NDE's or OBE'S.....one would interpret what one experienced according to the culture one had been raised in.

Maybe LIFE is one big April Fool's Day!!
    Everything you learned since you were a child was made to deceive you. You were created by the world around you, and everything you did and thought since you were born has been predetermined. Even deeper, everything that you can possibly think is based on a very narrow set of beliefs and structures that have been dictated to you since a very young age: for example language. Your default setting is running your life secretly.
    Welcome to Avalon, bogdan9310.

Wow! Eight posts in 18 minutes flat. That’s got to be a record.

If you took the time to read through the threads and get to know the members, such as Foxie Loxie, you’ll see that she knows/we know more than you assumed she doesn’t/we don't.

Oops, make that NINE posts… AND counting...

UDATE: In your 9th post you share your website. Is that why you're here?

4. SELF-PROMOTION

{snip}
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st January 2019 at 23:41.

27. Link to Post #16
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You know I am a new member, right?
    Yes, I'll add this to refresh your memory:

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Choices??? Until one is truly "aware", all of one's choices would have been made according to the brainwashing one received as a child, right?! Take for instance the NDE's or OBE'S.....one would interpret what one experienced according to the culture one had been raised in.

Maybe LIFE is one big April Fool's Day!!
    Everything you learned since you were a child was made to deceive you. You were created by the world around you, and everything you did and thought since you were born has been predetermined. Even deeper, everything that you can possibly think is based on a very narrow set of beliefs and structures that have been dictated to you since a very young age: for example language. Your default setting is running your life secretly.
    Welcome to Avalon, bogdan9310.

Wow! Eight posts in 18 minutes flat. That’s got to be a record.

If you took the time to read through the threads and get to know the members, such as Foxie Loxie, you’ll see that she knows/we know more than you assumed she doesn’t/we don't.

Oops, make that NINE posts… AND counting...

UDATE: In your 9th post you share your website. Is that why you're here?

4. SELF-PROMOTION

{snip}

Stepping out now, bogdan.
    If it's something I learned from Trump, is that no advertising is bad advertising. You might not know it, but you are advertising my forum for me. I already spoke with the admin about that, and I agreed not to share my site any more. How much do you expect me to learn about you in one day?
    What's wrong with Foxie Loxie? Enlighten me.
    Last edited by bogdan9310; 31st January 2019 at 21:46.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

wondering (31st January 2019)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Please remove your website link - albeit temporarily, that may alleviate surmisings.
    Personally, I am finding your ‘flooding’ of posts unnecessary, as we have not really had the chance to get to know you, nor you us.
    Foxie Loxie is a treasured member of the forum, and unable to reply at present. Please be respectful.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

RunningDeer (31st January 2019), Sadieblue (1st February 2019)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

There is nothing wrong with Foxie. She is absolutely perfect as she is.

She's just not here right now.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (31st January 2019), Nasu (1st February 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (31st January 2019), RunningDeer (31st January 2019), Sadieblue (1st February 2019), ThePythonicCow (31st January 2019), wondering (31st January 2019)

33. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If it's something I learned from Trump, is that no advertising is bad advertising. You might not know it, but you are advertising my forum for me.
    This is one more example of how you believe you are smarter than everyone else. Across threads you’ve taken potshots at members and negated opinions on threads you’ve not given any time to read.

Bookmark your post: but you are advertising my forum for me. Come back in a month and reread. You’d be amazed how much one grows if & when … (fill in the blank)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st January 2019 at 22:58.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (31st January 2019), onawah (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (31st January 2019)

35. Link to Post #20
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

If it's something I learned from Trump, is that no advertising is bad advertising. You might not know it, but you are advertising my forum for me.
    This is one more example of how you believe you are smarter than everyone else. Across threads you’ve taken potshots at members and negated opinions on threads you’ve not given any time to read.

Bookmark your post: but you are advertising my forum for me. Come back in a month and reread. You’d be amazed how much one grows if & when … (fill in the blank)

I never mentioned my forum, not even once. but I don't want to argue here, there is no way I could have known. I spoke with the admin, and it's ok to continue with this thread.

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There is nothing wrong with Foxie. She is absolutely perfect as she is.

She's just not here right now.
    I agreed with Foxie, never argued with anyone here.

I find the strings of events in this forum very interesting, how did you find my forum ad exactly at the right time. Don't you think someone is pulling the strings, and wants to make us fight each other?
    I think whoever is doing it, divide and conquer is their agenda.

+ Reply to Thread