+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

Richard Allen Miller was asking for donations to pay his rent a few years ago in an interview with Carrie Cassidy. A couple of these people were high level military and now retired. They don't know how to budget. Many of these people start out with a good heart and truth filled mission but get overtaken by ego.
    The script is written, we play the parts, or we are in the audience but I refuse to pay, I'm going to write my own play and it will be free.
    Last edited by Sandy123; 9th February 2019 at 00:57.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th February 2019), avid (8th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Iancorgi (10th February 2019), RunningDeer (8th February 2019), Spellbound (9th February 2019), Valerie Villars (10th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Shadow (here)
    I don't believe she made the claim that her information came from Facebook.
    Yes, you're right (my bad). She "stumbled upon something on the internet". That being said, the internet is a big place with lots to see (both good and bad). My point being, she should explain what exactly set her off and why she freaked out instead of making a big production saying she had a big story to blow the whistle on and she needs our help....without explaining herself. I imagine this brought a lot of attention to herself (just sayin'...).

Dave - Toronto
    I don't claim to have infallible knowledge or memory of everything she said, but I do not recall her identifying the source of her disturbing information. I don't recall her saying her information was from the Internet. Sorry if I am wrong.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Post:

Clear Light (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Reinhard (28th March 2024), Spellbound (9th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,559 times in 20,694 posts

I haven't been following this thread, so I don't know if anyone has posted the link to the following thread started in 2010 about Miriam , but here it is:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...iriam-Delicado
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (9th February 2019), Clear Light (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (10th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I haven't been following this thread, so I don't know if anyone has posted the link to the following thread started in 2010 about Miriam , but here it is:
    Thank you Onawah, this is a nice thread and it gives her credibility.

However, I would still need to know what was the problem before I fork money.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), onawah (10th February 2019), RunningDeer (10th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thank you Onawah, this is a nice thread and it gives her credibility.

However, I would still need to know what was the problem before I fork money.
    Delicado was on Coast in 2009 or so, and told a story about meeting aliens in Vancouver. She spoke with the halting "Arizona Wilder" type voice of someone making it up as she went along. She predicted a pole shift in 2010 and moved to Sedona because it was going to be the safest place. Sedona is a difficult place to make an honest living. She has tried to set herself up as some kind of public figure, spiritual leader. I'll send her some money... after the pole shift :-)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), onawah (10th February 2019), RunningDeer (22nd February 2019), Spellbound (10th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Has anyone heard anymore about what happened with Miriam Delicado??

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Kryztian (22nd February 2019), RunningDeer (22nd February 2019)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Has anyone heard anymore about what happened with Miriam Delicado??

Not a PEEP.. Must not have been that important after all..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th February 2019), the_real_dave-id (23rd February 2019)

15. Link to Post #148
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

We have seen this a number of times from Miriam Delicado. She is just reminding everyone she exists.
    Like a flasher in a park, Miriam goes to open the trenchcoat but hesitates. We turn to look to see if there is anything there, and then put it down to a mirage though we thought we may see something..
    It may be what the chans call 'concern fagging' and/or '****posting'.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th May 2019), Joe (18th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Miriam is posting again on youtube, she must be ok.

I wrote to Miriam under this video, and she replied.. The reply is as follows..

Miriam Delicado
    Highlighted reply
    Miriam Delicado
    17 minutes ago
    Yes, I am ok now. It was a serious issue that I was finally able to find help to resolve. Information given to the people who can make a difference. Thank you for caring.

I just thought this would be some nice closure to some real concern for her well being. Great video too..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 19th May 2019 at 23:14.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Kryztian (18th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,866 times in 2,592 posts

I haven't listened to this yet, and this is the most current thread I could find about Mariam Delicado. But it does make me wonder why she chose Michael Salla for her "first step back into public life."
    I could relate to a lot of what she said in the past, though.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

BMJ (5th April 2024), Harmony (29th March 2024), Kryztian (3rd April 2024), norman (28th March 2024), wondering (29th March 2024), Yoda (28th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,452 times in 8,341 posts

The second half of that became very good worthwhile listening, that I recommend to all.

The first half had me hovering over the cancel button, especially when I heard them use the word humanitarian. I say that because I'm wary of Salla weaving the UN into whatever narrative he's engaged in.

And, when Miriam first spoke her first few sentences, she didn't have an obviously soulful presence. She never did have much all the way through, very intellectual and dry, but my own confirmation bias loved the later stuff. . . . I'm kidding.

Yea, thanks for posting Sue.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (5th April 2024), Harmony (29th March 2024), Sue (Ayt) (28th March 2024), wondering (29th March 2024), Yoda (28th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8