+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    but yet Miriam Delicado (in this latest posting) did not concretely state what she was blubbering about-

or did I miss something?
    Larry, In the very first post on the thread I bullet pointed the main points of her video. The third point is no longer relevant since (per Running Deer's post) she has decided how to get her story out there.

I think most of us on Avalon understand that there are whistleblowers out there and that there lives are sometimes in danger. In this case she is claiming that her life and the that of "thousands" are threatened, and that there are also some ugly misdeeds which are to be revealed. I think many of us can imagine that it could be quite difficult to be emotionally calm during these incidents.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Debra (2nd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    but yet Miriam Delicado (in this latest posting) did not concretely state what she was blubbering about-

or did I miss something?
    Larry, In the very first post on the thread I bullet pointed the main points of her video. The third point is no longer relevant since (per Running Deer's post) she has decided how to get her story out there.

I think most of us on Avalon understand that there are whistleblowers out there and that there lives are sometimes in danger. In this case she is claiming that her life and the that of "thousands" are threatened, and that there are also some ugly misdeeds which are to be revealed. I think many of us can imagine that it could be quite difficult to be emotionally calm during these incidents.
    You don't just have to be a whistleblower. You sometimes have to be simply getting too close to the truth. It's all the same.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (2nd February 2019), Debra (2nd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), yelik (2nd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

OK, now I watched the video. Those are real emotions, not acting.

What do you you call the time after recognizing/realizing/seeing something horrific, after the initial shock blast, and the secondary shock waves, a cascade of further waves, that leave you stunned and reeling and panicking and confused and fearful and then finally, flat-line empty... and after you've pulled yourself together out of that, and speak, what is that? PTSD-affected speech? That's the vibe that I get. She obviously has vlogged before and wasn't uncomfortable to be on camera - maybe that is what Mike read as acting.

I have something beyond an intellectual best guess feeling that my initial, instinctual guess is correct. Note that she isn't seeking the help of the police. Again, among the very same authority figures that are in charge of every aspect of dealing with "at-risk, missing, and exploited" people, are sociopathic predators, human traffickers. Who do you call when the authorities already know: it's them doing it, or they are cowardly turning a blind eye, whether paid or just intimidated.

She has no idea what to do or who to call, and since she has now alerted a network of human traffickers, if she was bluffing about a number of other people having the same info, I would urge her to cover that bluff immediately, to several people on different continents.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

angelfire (2nd February 2019), Constance (2nd February 2019), Debra (2nd February 2019), Eva2 (2nd February 2019), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2019), Franny (2nd February 2019), Krist (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Satori (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    OK, now I watched the video. Those are real emotions, not acting.

What do you you call the time after recognizing/realizing/seeing something horrific, after the initial shock blast, and the secondary shock waves, a cascade of further waves, that leave you stunned and reeling and panicking and confused and fearful and then finally, flat-line empty... and after you've pulled yourself together out of that, and speak, what is that? PTSD-affected speech? That's the vibe that I get. She obviously has vlogged before and wasn't uncomfortable to be on camera - maybe that is what Mike read as acting.

I have something beyond an intellectual best guess feeling that my initial, instinctual guess is correct. Note that she isn't seeking the help of the police. Again, among the very same authority figures that are in charge of every aspect of dealing with "at-risk, missing, and exploited" people, are sociopathic predators, human traffickers. Who do you call when the authorities already know: it's them doing it, or they are cowardly turning a blind eye, whether paid or just intimidated.

She has no idea what to do or who to call, and since she has now alerted a network of human traffickers, if she was bluffing about a number of other people having the same info, I would urge her to cover that bluff immediately, to several people on different continents.
    Your analysis is good Dennis. I would not presume on the thread, from human trafficking thugs or other stuff, but she is definitely under threat and in PTSD.

SHE IS NOT ACTING.

Her non verbal language is entirely coherent with being truthful. Every single twitch on her face is coherent with the words and with pain and fright.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

angelfire (2nd February 2019), Debra (2nd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2019), Eva2 (2nd February 2019), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2019), Franny (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Satori (2nd February 2019), sunwings (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Dennis, you call that time horrific, chaotic, unbelievable, paradigm shattering, world shattering, earth shattering, heart shattering, intellect shattering, shaky, scary, mind numbing, terrifying, unbelievable, time to tighten your physical reactions.

You reach out to other humans who have come to some of the same heart and mind shattering realizations and pray someone hears you, simply because their listening is an affirmation.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Caliban (2nd February 2019), Constance (2nd February 2019), Debra (2nd February 2019), Dennis Leahy (2nd February 2019), Franny (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I'm with DNA and Mike on this one, couldn't watch the choppy message in between gross sniffling and think it's very, very fishy to put this pathetic, unprofessional blathering out in public. She's not stupid and is video experienced. She chose going for max emotional bang over waiting until she be could calm, collected and lucid. There's no emergency that couldn't wait another few hours or day.

The math to me is: mystery reason too hot to disclose + tears and sympathy seeking + asking for money = big red flag

Lots of people have defended her citing what she's 'said' recently about where she's been, doing what, caring about what/who.... but I'd keep in mind that they're all stories without any verification whatsoever too.

My question is what has been her responsible, self supporting income all these years of activism? I know lots of people addicted to activism who dig big holes for having zero capability of holding any pain in the butt real job to keep their head above water.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), DNA (2nd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

If she's sincere, and truly afraid, then my heart goes out to her. You guys know me...i'm not cold-hearted or anything.

But..I don't believe that the idea to ask for funds was something she spontaneously thought of after she made the video. I think she knew all along she was gonna ask for funds. So i think some of that video is theatre.

It's very possible that some of the emotion she displayed is real, but I don't think it's coming from the alleged threat she talks about. She has an issue alright, but I feel she's being dishonest about what it is.

I'm not trying to play contrarian or anything. Truly. Omg, there was a period of about 3 yrs when I lived in southern CA , in my mid 20's, where almost every woman I met was married. I didn't plan it that way! And in my defense, I usually didn't know at first. I can't tell you how many times I'd witness one of them cry and wail and sob and declare undying love over the phone while talking to their husbands ...and then follow it all up by asking for $ (all while carrying on an affair with me)..Hanging up the phone they'd go right back to being their normal, happy selves..in an instant.

It was astounding.

So, I'm either just totally jaded because of my experiences...-or- I have a super keen sense of when someone is lying because of them. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Mike; 2nd February 2019 at 04:44.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chip (2nd February 2019), Constance (2nd February 2019), DNA (2nd February 2019), Iancorgi (2nd February 2019), Jean-Marie (2nd February 2019), Orph (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I'm with DNA and Mike on this one, couldn't watch the choppy message in between gross sniffling and think it's very, very fishy to put this pathetic, unprofessional blathering out in public. She's not stupid and is video experienced. She chose going for max emotional bang over waiting until she be could calm, collected and lucid. There's no emergency that couldn't wait another few hours or day.

The math to me is: mystery reason too hot to disclose + tears and sympathy seeking + asking for money = big red flag
    Reminds me of when David Wilcock went stark raving mad one night claiming "they" were after him blathering on in tears while Kerry was talking down from a ledge, so to speak ("they" always seem to be after her too).

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Constance (2nd February 2019), CurEus (2nd February 2019), Iancorgi (2nd February 2019), Ivanhoe (2nd February 2019), pixiestix (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Lots of people have defended her citing what she's 'said' recently about where she's been, doing what, caring about what/who.... but I'd keep in mind that they're all stories without any verification whatsoever too.

My question is what has been her responsible, self supporting income all these years of activism? I know lots of people addicted to activism who dig big holes for having zero capability of holding any pain in the butt real job to keep their head above water.
    If I remember her videos from years ago, she has a grade 8 education, was raised in a not very good family, and ended up doing work with some tribes. She is very used to live in poverty as well. Money has never been her directing factor in life (she could have made much more, if organised)

I do think she may be manipulative at times, like most of us. But not this time. People with less schooling often did not learn organisational skills of presenters. They will present well because they are sincere, but otherwise, when in stress, they cannot hold back the feeling and organize their mind. Otherwise, as you say, she would have waited at least a few hours to cool down.

I have been in situation where I was pretty PTSD, and could not refrain my tears and get organized mentally to be able to present my case in a coherent manner. And in those times, I also took decision that were not to my advantage. Yet, I usually have a very organised mind and good emotional control (in fact, nowadays, I let go my emotions as they come, I became confident enough to do that pretty much wherever I am, but if needed, I could get them under control, except in highly difficult situations where my basic values and core being are shaken). And I am schooled, which makes mental organisation easier being trained to do so.

Your points are not in line with the person Wave. She is in PTSD. We just do not know why. And I would not give money until I know. Because, at this point, she is not rational nor intuitive.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Debra (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), Olam (2nd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

Reminds me of when David Wilcock went stark raving mad one night claiming "they" were after him blathering on in tears while Kerry was talking down from a ledge, so to speak ("they" always seem to be after her too).

Dave - Toronto
    Yes, and I think David was genuinely very scared that night, so scared that afterwards he turned and became a participant in deceit. He may be telling himself that he has the right to make money etc, but he knows very well what he did and why (my guess). He has been had by being afraid.

I do not know if it can be compared with Miriam Delicado until I know what is happening.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I think David was genuinely very scared that night.
    I think it was classic textbook manipulation (and narcissism).

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Chip (2nd February 2019), CurEus (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), pixiestix (2nd February 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I think David was genuinely very scared that night.
    I think it was classic textbook manipulation (and narcissism).

Dave - Toronto
    lollll narcissism, yes, definitely

One difference between narcissists and psychopaths: narcissist can be frightened, they can fear. Psychopaths do not fear.

So, genuinely scared, yes he was. Was it based on truth and reality, no one will ever know, not even David.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (3rd February 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

I feel this thread has become side tracked without any real need.

Click image for larger version

Name:	doubt.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	39817

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

astridmari (4th February 2019), Debra (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), ExomatrixTV (2nd February 2019), Flash (2nd February 2019), johnf (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), Olam (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

My hope is that she remains well.
    Last edited by CurEus; 2nd February 2019 at 08:36.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Chip (2nd February 2019), Debra (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Flash (2nd February 2019), johnf (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,286 times in 21,093 posts

I agree with:

sunwings

Any generalization for or against is NOT doing justice to the full spectrum of the truth ... it only serves own projected frustrations & unnecessary created (fake?) drama to exploit someones else's genuine drama. Vulture emotionalism? ... In my opinion most judgemental comments are there to bait others to join the same vibes and feeling good about doing that (confirmation bias mechanism).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd February 2019 at 09:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Debra (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Flash (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), sunwings (2nd February 2019), Swan (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

When I saw Miriam in past interviews, she was composed, measured, eloquent, thoughtful. She was one of Kerry's guests (a high percentage of them have turned out to be questionable in terms of credibility). It is important to have doubt. Being open and trusting can put one at risk of being readily manipulated.

I tell you A WEEK WITHOUT sleep will get you into this emotional wreck shaky twitchy state pronto...

Miriam's objective in this video was to create a visual testimony in case of her death. She stresses it won't be suicide. It won't be an accident. That is the point of this video as I understand it.

That was all I learned.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Debra (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Flash (2nd February 2019), johnf (2nd February 2019), Kate (2nd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Wow, your description of women and how untrustworthy they were, those you met, really not flattering. You definitely saw a side of them I did not see.... I am sorry you had those disgusting vampire gold diggers around. I can tell you yhat most of my long standing friends are not like this. Some may cheat, or could have in the past, but will never do a show to their husband for money.

In fact I have seen the reverse. Cheating and lieying men, leaving their wife and children pennyless, sometimes on the street. Much more often than we want to imagine.

I guess we both had bad experiences leading us to low trust of the opposite sex, even if we still like them.

Now back to topic.

Just don’t give money to Miriam until you know what is going on.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    If she's sincere, and truly afraid, then my heart goes out to her. You guys know me...i'm not cold-hearted or anything.

But..I don't believe that the idea to ask for funds was something she spontaneously thought of after she made the video. I think she knew all along she was gonna ask for funds. So i think some of that video is theatre.

It's very possible that some of the emotion she displayed is real, but I don't think it's coming from the alleged threat she talks about. She has an issue alright, but I feel she's being dishonest about what it is.

I'm not trying to play contrarian or anything. Truly. Omg, there was a period of about 3 yrs when I lived in southern CA , in my mid 20's, where almost every woman I met was married. I didn't plan it that way! And in my defense, I usually didn't know at first. I can't tell you how many times I'd witness one of them cry and wail and sob and declare undying love over the phone while talking to their husbands ...and then follow it all up by asking for $ (all while carrying on an affair with me)..Hanging up the phone they'd go right back to being their normal, happy selves..in an instant.

It was astounding.

So, I'm either just totally jaded because of my experiences...-or- I have a super keen sense of when someone is lying because of them. Time will tell.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (2nd February 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I immediately thought the same (David Wilcock) thing, Dave (Spellbound)..
    Last edited by pixiestix; 2nd February 2019 at 16:14.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pixiestix For This Post:

DNA (3rd February 2019), Flash (2nd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

Hi Flash, for what its worth, my little anecdote there wasn't meant to be an indictment on women specifically, just people in general....specifically desperate people willing to do whatever it takes to makes ends meet, including the use of the most vile and heartless emotional manipulation tactics

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (2nd February 2019), DNA (2nd February 2019), Flash (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Spellbound (2nd February 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Oh I will have an addition here: Canada is not the USA. If thrown on the street, you will get welfare (food) and a disgusting roof.

At least you are not in tent city, they usually don’t exist. Beggars on the street are those who cannot manage the almost nothing money (but enough for food when coupled with food banks), because of drugs, alcool, pimps. Miriam does not seem to be one of these.

She cannot be as desperate financially as she would be in USA.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (3rd February 2019), Mike (2nd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast