+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,801 times in 2,667 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

Miriam was ‘fundraising’ way back in 2009, but here she talks of a car ‘accident’ which she believes wasn’t an accident... In a very emotional state.
    http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/mi..._aware_en.html
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

DNA (3rd February 2019), RunningDeer (2nd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Miriam Delicado has a big story to blow the whistle on but she needs our help.

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Miriam was ‘fundraising’ way back in 2009, but here she talks of a car ‘accident’ which she believes wasn’t an accident... In a very emotional state.
    http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/mi..._aware_en.html
    @ 6:16
    MIRIAM DELICADO at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Sept 2009

Project Camelot

Published on Oct 23, 2009

Come and see Miriam Delicado speak live at the Project Camelot Productions Awake and Aware 2011 conference set in Irvine California on 23, 24 and 25 September 2011. http://www.awakeandaware2011.com
    --♥--
    MIRIAM DELICADO at the Project Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, 19 September 2009, talking about her book ALIEN BLUE STAR - and the important message it brings.

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Reminds me of when David Wilcock went stark raving mad one night claiming "they" were after him blathering on in tears while Kerry was talking down from a ledge, so to speak ("they" always seem to be after her too).

Dave - Toronto
    David Wilcock receives DEATH THREAT ~ Important Information
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd February 2019 at 19:31.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2019), Debra (5th February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Spellbound (3rd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

I don't doubt MD's sincerity for 1 sec.- and I don't think she's a gold digger- but what I'm still baffled about is the concrete reason why she's so upset!- she never stated that!- but yet there was a lot of discussion on this forum about her precarious emotional state- but no-one deciphered why, the real reason for her emotional turmoil-

Larry

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Clear Light (2nd February 2019), Constance (2nd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), sunwings (2nd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I don't doubt MD's sincerity for 1 sec.- and I don't think she's a gold digger- but what I'm still baffled about is the concrete reason why she's so upset!- she never stated that!- but yet there was a lot of discussion on this forum about her precarious emotional state- but no-one deciphered why, the real reason for her emotional turmoil-

Larry
    Ah, yes, that's exactly what I found reading through the comments on her (now "hidden") FB page when I viewed the video ... There was so many commenters incredulous at her for not stating clearly what it was all about !!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Cardillac (3rd February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), RunningDeer (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Perhaps she could reach out to Linda Moulton Howe, who DOES have the Gaia platform, AND does both conferences, and a broadcast. AND PEOPLE LISTEN TO HER... That's about as mainstream as she will get, merely because she does come off like a know it all, who has a personal and her own little private link to the "Gods".. And that everyone else is beneath her in some fashion. Perhaps the et themselves decided to put her back in her place, and told her to know her lane... She quickly went from a GURU of spirituality, to someone who was steadfast in the here and now didn't she?

SOMETHING snapped her back into reality, and reminded her she isn't any better than the rest of us.. And that she better humble herself QUICKLY.. OR ELSE... Perhaps this is the danger of claiming to "Know it all".. Once you do such a thing, they decide to show you a few things.. And it quickly shows you that you know NOTHING.... And the truth is terrifying apparently... Many suggest as much... What that truth is, perhaps we will never know. I DOUBT that she will be coming forward with any new information.

Perhaps she got a taste of the silent "Voice of God" technology, and it scared the crap out of her.. And that is what she wants to discuss. Who knows, even that is old news... She did imply that facebook was off limits many times. I wonder why?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Debra (5th February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Iancorgi (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Tintin (4th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

I did notice that someone had posted the link to this thread on Miriam's face book page yesterday.

Something has obviously scared her. But the way she presented herself in the video did not do her any favours. Miriam came over as not being grounded and instead was an emotional wreck.

Hopefully she has some close friends around her who can help her.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Debra (5th February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (3rd February 2019), RunningDeer (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

February 1st Tweet & this Facebook account is still active.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd February 2019 at 12:49.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (3rd February 2019), Debra (5th February 2019), DNA (3rd February 2019), Hervé (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    I did notice that someone had posted the link to this thread on Miriam's face book page yesterday.

Something has obviously scared her. But the way she presented herself in the video did not do her any favours. Miriam came over as not being grounded and instead was an emotional wreck.

Hopefully she has some close friends around her who can help her.

This lack of being grounded makes me uneasy about what ever information she may think she has.
    I've hung out with not a few folks of whom belong to the tribes she has been sourcing for information.
    I've met numerous individuals along these lines who love to propose supernatural powers and or abilities in relation to their selves.
    I did a sweat lodge with a group of Navajo men, I was invited by a Navajo I worked with, I thought naively these folks would welcome me with open arms.
    They did not. They had me dig a pit, start a fire in it and then carry the hot rocks heated by the fire into the sweat lodge for hours before I was allowed in.

I was cool with all of this but what I was not cool with was how these guys tried to bullsh!t me while I was allowed to hang out with them.
    While in the sweat lodge these individuals tried to impress upon me certain mystical and magical powers, I suppose this was done so the silly white boy would leave telling extraordinary tales about them.
    I say this because Miriam Delicado's lack of being grounded as you say strikes me as such that she may believe such stories hook line and sinker without applying a certain amount of detachment to the situation.
    It takes a certain kind of individual to enter these scenarios to be able to tell the truth from the B.S.

I'm reminded of what Ernest Hemingway said about needing a certain skill, a built in shock proof sh!t detector and Miriam does not strike me as a person equipped with this.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2019), Crackberry (4th February 2019), Flash (3rd February 2019), Orph (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Miriam already has figured out how to release the information without harming the people she protect. problem solve. So whats the problem?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Kryztian (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

10 something yeas ago the first Miriam Delicado video scared a lot of people. Her testimony was a fairly big driver behind the dark and fearful "ground crew" plans to go to the mountains and prepare for dangerous events.

Nothing much happened. Yes, she was "warning" us, but under whose authority? The alt media has a terrible track record for predictions.

Quote What it means is that, even if an individual travels through the area, they are going to be able to have information coming to them within their own selves in order to assist them and help them to know where it is they need to be on the planet.

If there is a great cataclysm that does take place, there are certain areas on the Earth that will be in safe zones. But that doesn’t mean that you’re going to be able to go there and be taken care of. What it means is that these areas will not have that great destruction, but it still will be in chaos. So that needs to be clarified to everyone and that there are these particular safe spots and safe lands all over the Earth.
    People have a right to makes mistakes, I know... While she may be well-intentioned, there is nothing in her testimony that is verifiable. IMHO, it's time the alt media stopped indulging and promoting ungrounded and vaguely sensationalistic "whistleblower testimony". Most of it just serves to keep people in a short term dopamine spike. Meanwhile, TPTB(W?) carry out century long plans.

Didn't buy Q. Didn't buy Todd and Nora. Ain't buying this one.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

airaspect (4th February 2019), Bubu (4th February 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (4th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), Iancorgi (4th February 2019), onawah (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Tam (4th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is what comes up when you go to BlueStarProphecy.com & it’s the same for her blog. It’s been my experience that it doesn’t take a month for scheduled maintenance.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2019), Kryztian (3rd February 2019), Mercedes (4th February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Tintin (3rd February 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,400 times in 4,618 posts

There has to be someone who lives near Miriam or who know her closely, who can call her or visit her and ask her if she’s doing well and what is all the problem about .
    If you are aware of someone who can call her and find out please let them know.

People do not make helpless video statements like this everyday unless they’re some kind of panicked teenagers- that’s not the case here. It’s obviously not a prank and even many of panicked teenage shouts for help that were ignored or misinterpreted as pranks ended in bad corner.

I wish that the internet community was more mature in that manner -and capable of responsibility and responsiveness when one of the people known to them falls to some trap and trouble - instead just debating whether “Miriam did well”.

Please also consider as matter of fact that she’s living being, not bunch of internet accounts and time runs fast.

?
    Last edited by Agape; 3rd February 2019 at 18:53.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

astridmari (4th February 2019), Debra (5th February 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2019), RunningDeer (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Watching the video above about the car accident and "she couldn't get out of bed for 5 days and slept the entire time" was that because she was hurt physically or because she was so upset that the "week before the accident, something significant happened" so she didn't believe it was truly an accident but intentional.
    People handle stress in different ways. Some people eat a lot and some can't eat all. For some reason I always start cleaning my house while I think about my situation, drink coffee and don't eat.
    I know I would be scared and stressed out if I thought someone was trying to kill me. It seems many people came to help her out during 2009, can she go ask for help from them?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2019), RunningDeer (3rd February 2019), Spellbound (5th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    This is what comes up when you go to BlueStarProphecy.com & it’s the same for her blog. It’s been my experience that it doesn’t take a month for scheduled maintenance.

Her site was up and running a few days ago, I remember checking it then.

Her YouTube channel, though, is gone, and has been presumably since this whole thing happened.

A tad dramatic if you ask me. If she really has gotten herself involved with some shady, powerful people, deactivating facebook or a YouTube channel will do nothing to stop them. Just because you can no longer access or see it, does not mean it's no longer there. Anything and everything you post online, is there forever, and can be found again if you have the right tools/skillset.

If she really is in as much trouble as she thinks she is, making an emotional, vague plea for help isn't going to do much.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

airaspect (4th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

She is not faking......
    Last edited by Nomatic; 4th February 2019 at 13:16.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nomatic For This Post:

astridmari (4th February 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), Valerie Villars (4th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    The math to me is: mystery reason too hot to disclose + tears and sympathy seeking + asking for money = big red flag

Lots of people have defended her citing what she's 'said' recently about where she's been, doing what, caring about what/who.... but I'd keep in mind that they're all stories without any verification whatsoever too.

My question is what has been her responsible, self supporting income all these years of activism? I know lots of people addicted to activism who dig big holes for having zero capability of holding any pain in the butt real job to keep their head above water.
    "I want to go to this place and do something good, I will need travel fare, a hotel room for me and my crew, food, and incidentals..." Who do these people think they are anyway? It's PATHETIC if you ask me.. We all have to pay our own expenses when we go somewhere, buy our own food, suddenly people think if they grace us with their presence, we somehow have to reimburse them for that luxury?

It does grow tiresome. Everyone has a youtube channel. Everyone is an experiencer, and eventually turns into a "Researcher", and thus learns some ugly truths. But what is really starting to bother me about the whole scene is.... Here are these people, having one or a few experiences, yet that's really all they ever do, is join a circuit to talk about the same tired experience over and over. And seemingly EVERYTHING that they want to do requires MORE MONEY from other researchers, so they can get places, pay for hotels, and even EAT.. Funny , I am almost $2,000.00 into going to Laughlin, and I probably have more information under my belt than half the speakers, yet I paid for my own room, my own meals, my own rental car, and airfare, and what am I getting aside from getting to meet a few lovely friends? THE SAME TIRED STORIES with the same people whining about the donations they need for THEIR story. EGO much? Most of these people get their material from those that attend these shows sharing THEIR information while they're there!!!.. She outwardly claims that she needs the cash for a LAWYER. That sounds like she didn't "Learn" anything other than maybe something that she participated in, maybe was ILLEGAL.. So perhaps she is worried about her safety if she may be going to JAIL. Or perhaps she isn't as beneficial to the scene as she thought that she was, so she is broke..

I suppose it just annoys me, her in particular, big deal she met some Nordics, and she made a few indian Hopi friends. She has absolutely NOTHING NEW to say... EVER. Yet she suddenly makes a page about PROPHECIES? Here is a woman making a living on a few hours worth of contact. And this is the second time in as many months that she has gone online peddling herself for cash. I am not heartless, but I am also not every one else's piggy bank, and I think a lot of kind hearted people are really being taken advantage of by some of these folks. If she REALLY thought coming forward would offer her some protection, she would have said what she found, it's THAT SIMPLE, once it's out, it's out. None of this cloak and dagger, "I told a friend, and they told two friends, so send me cash" UGH..

She tries to make a living at being some guru in the field of motivational speaking.. Yet she says absolutely NOTHING when she does these shows. I am just tired of everyone coming out for the cash, then claiming hardships, yet they're being well taken care of when they present their information, and if nothing else, getting free transport, free room and board, and meals when they do come, and don't forget whatever it is they're selling.

Corey Goode had a house paid for for 2 years, yet he was broke? His wife can't work? Wilcock, has his wife now working on the circuit .. at a certain point it becomes repulsive to me. I can't watch Dolan of LMH anymore, they're videos are lining up like children waiting for a toy on a playground on recess. Everyone has found the money path, not the truth path these days, I am tired of people claiming they're giving their information away freely, and being attacked, and we really need to be as one and help.. always with money. Last time I checked, my contact experiences cost me nothing, and youtube charges nothing to share about them, should I choose to. Service to others my butt.

I suppose this woman just rubs me the wrong way with the way she talks in a condescending fashion to everyone as if she was put on this world to tell everyone else that she is better than they are because she met et. Heads up Mariam, we all have, that's why we go to these things.

WOW this is out of character for me, sorry folks, I must be tired.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th February 2019 at 10:25.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

airaspect (4th February 2019), Crackberry (5th February 2019), EFO (5th February 2019), Flash (4th February 2019), Iancorgi (4th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (4th February 2019), Ivanhoe (4th February 2019), Jad (8th February 2019), jc71 (4th February 2019), Jean-Marie (5th February 2019), Mike (4th February 2019), norman (4th February 2019), Olam (4th February 2019), Orph (4th February 2019), Pam (4th February 2019), ripple (4th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), Sadieblue (5th February 2019), Spellbound (5th February 2019), Tintin (5th February 2019), TrumanCash (4th February 2019), Valerie Villars (4th February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Dizzyblueyes, you make sooo much sense!!!

I give the benefit of the doubt to Miriam or anyone by the way, but I never give money without having the real picture. This is a great teaching from various experiences. Money being the ultimate corrupter if not spiritually very advanced.

To have any of my little money, a real track record has to be there.

And yes, I cannot follow Dolan, Howe, Dark Journalists videos overload anymore, even if they would have real content. Not enough time in a week. Truth will disappear between overloads of good ones and fraud or piggy backing of others.

And yes, there are thousands of speakers in hundreds of fields who bring nothing new to ghe world, just copy cats of the real ones. And when the real ones do speak, they are taken for a ride.

To me, from years back, Miriam is a nice soul who felt on a track to make a living because she had very little to survive and few skills. That is it. So, no story standing the truth filters, no money, no encouragement either. Only compassion for the situation they are in, whatever the inner or outer reason.

Gosh, I am getting old and still working for my roof and food and still supporting my student daughter.
    Last edited by Flash; 4th February 2019 at 13:47.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

airaspect (4th February 2019), avid (4th February 2019), Chip (4th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), Olam (4th February 2019), Orph (4th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), Sadieblue (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (4th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Well I defy anyone to remain calm if you have seen graphic images, film of abuse on children.
    Not that I have seen thank god, but I can imagine.
    Nowadays live deaths on video seem kind of regular, there is lots of that going around, but if you ever seen any of this stuff, remember how you felt the first time before you became desensitized.
    You cannot un-see these things and it can be traumatic.
    First of all, we can't assume she has seen graphic images of child porn, second if she had, do you think broadcasting your emotional meltdown is a helpful step in dealing with it?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Olam (4th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    The math to me is: mystery reason too hot to disclose + tears and sympathy seeking + asking for money = big red flag

Lots of people have defended her citing what she's 'said' recently about where she's been, doing what, caring about what/who.... but I'd keep in mind that they're all stories without any verification whatsoever too.

My question is what has been her responsible, self supporting income all these years of activism? I know lots of people addicted to activism who dig big holes for having zero capability of holding any pain in the butt real job to keep their head above water.
    "I want to go to this place and do something good, I will need travel fare, a hotel room for me and my crew, food, and incidentals..." Who do these people think they are anyway? It's PATHETIC if you ask me.. We all have to pay our own expenses when we go somewhere, buy our own food, suddenly people think if they grace us with their presence, we somehow have to reimburse them for that luxury?

It does grow tiresome. Everyone has a youtube channel. Everyone is an experiencer, and eventually turns into a "Researcher", and thus learns some ugly truths. But what is really starting to bother me about the whole scene is.... Here are these people, having one or a few experiences, yet that's really all they ever do, is join a circuit to talk about the same tired experience over and over. And seemingly EVERYTHING that they want to do requires MORE MONEY from other researchers, so they can get places, pay for hotels, and even EAT.. Funny , I am almost $2,000.00 into going to Laughlin, and I probably have more information under my belt than half the speakers, yet I paid for my own room, my own meals, my own rental car, and airfare, and what am I getting aside from getting to meet a few lovely friends? THE SAME TIRED STORIES with the same people whining about the donations they need for THEIR story. EGO much? Most of these people get their material from those that attend these shows sharing THEIR information while they're there!!!.. She outwardly claims that she needs the cash for a LAWYER. That sounds like she didn't "Learn" anything other than maybe something that she participated in, maybe was ILLEGAL.. So perhaps she is worried about her safety if she may be going to JAIL. Or perhaps she isn't as beneficial to the scene as she thought that she was, so she is broke..

I suppose it just annoys me, her in particular, big deal she met some Nordics, and she made a few indian Hopi friends. She has absolutely NOTHING NEW to say... EVER. Yet she suddenly makes a page about PROPHECIES? Here is a woman making a living on a few hours worth of contact. And this is the second time in as many months that she has gone online peddling herself for cash. I am not heartless, but I am also not every one else's piggy bank, and I think a lot of kind hearted people are really being taken advantage of by some of these folks. If she REALLY thought coming forward would offer her some protection, she would have said what she found, it's THAT SIMPLE, once it's out, it's out. None of this cloak and dagger, "I told a friend, and they told two friends, so send me cash" UGH..

She tries to make a living at being some guru in the field of motivational speaking.. Yet she says absolutely NOTHING when she does these shows. I am just tired of everyone coming out for the cash, then claiming hardships, yet they're being well taken care of when they present their information, and if nothing else, getting free transport, free room and board, and meals when they do come, and don't forget whatever it is they're selling.

Corey Goode had a house paid for for 2 years, yet he was broke? His wife can't work? Wilcock, has his wife now working on the circuit .. at a certain point it becomes repulsive to me. I can't watch Dolan of LMH anymore, they're videos are lining up like children waiting for a toy on a playground on recess. Everyone has found the money path, not the truth path these days, I am tired of people claiming they're giving their information away freely, and being attacked, and we really need to be as one and help.. always with money. Last time I checked, my contact experiences cost me nothing, and youtube charges nothing to share about them, should I choose to. Service to others my butt.

I suppose this woman just rubs me the wrong way with the way she talks in a condescending fashion to everyone as if she was put on this world to tell everyone else that she is better than they are because she met et. Heads up Mariam, we all have, that's why we go to these things.

WOW this is out of character for me, sorry folks, I must be tired.
    Absolutely beautiful post!!!! Don't be sorry.. If I could give you a thousand stars on this post I would. Heart felt and to the point. Bravo!!!!

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (4th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), Iancorgi (4th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), Sadieblue (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (4th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I enjoyed that rant too Diziblueyez! I was smiling and laughing as I read (..in recognition of the post's many truths)

It's true: these days it seems the moment someone calls themself a researcher or experiencer, they suddenly become incapable of any kind of self-sustaining work LOL. It's like overnight they become helpless children and need the "community" to do all their heavy lifting for them moving forward.

we must support so and so becomes the rallying cry. How many times have we heard that one?? So and so needs money! Its dire! This has always made me chuckle a little. Here's a novel idea: get a job. And don't tell me there's no work available, or that some 3 letter agency has blacklisted you, or youre too much of a delicate flower now, or whatever. Run a mop if you have to....i have!

Part of the reason we take responsibilty for ourselves is so other people won't have to do it for us. Researchers aren't researching 24 hrs a day, and experiences aren't experiencing 24 hrs a day - there's still plenty of time to earn some money the old fashioned way. That way, when emergencies arrive, you'll be bloody prepared for them.

I think there is quite a bit of escapism involved in this community....escapism coming from the researchers and experiencers, but also all of us that are following along...escape from basic responsibilities and reality in general. There needs to be a collective growing up. This Miriam thing is a good case study in that.

Last edited by Mike; 4th February 2019 at 16:05.

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (4th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2019), Iancorgi (4th February 2019), Ivanhoe (4th February 2019), Jad (8th February 2019), Orph (4th February 2019), Pam (5th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), Sadieblue (5th February 2019), Tintin (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (4th February 2019), WhiteFeather (21st April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast