+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: If not already, is the world going incrementally insane by the hour ?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 times in 1,671 posts

Default Re: If not already, is the world going incrementally insane by the hour ?

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hello Friends,

You have pointed to a very real issues that cause the "craziness" in our world (social media, msm, stress, all different kinds of pollution that is affecting us, many different cultures in one place, "doom-prophecies", etc.)

If I may, I would point to something else as well. If we are to believe in what's been said in many channelled materials and many spiritual works, we have reached the end of our spiritual cycle. The time to finish this "class" and move to the next have come. I think that I can say that not more then 10% of people have done anything in that regard. As some have mentioned, the influx of new energies is definitely affecting us, and I'm sure it affects us greatly and differently, depending on our "spiritual level". If 90% of people have no spiritual side to their lives, I'm sure that this will effect them negatively.

To add a little bit of Jung here, he said that one of most important aspects of working on our self is the shadow work, to work with the deepest and darkest parts of ourselves. What if that is exactly what is happening, people have completely neglected their shadows, and their spiritual side, and with the end of the cycle and influx of new energies, the shadows are emerging all over the place. IIRC, our shadow will project our flaws on other people, so we are constantly mad at everyone and everything.

PS: thank you brother thepainterdoug for this thread, you gave me an idea for a new thread
    XelNaga, I would love for you to do a thread, I'm sure it will be very interesting. Looking forward to it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterpam For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th February 2019), thepainterdoug (4th February 2019), XelNaga (4th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,073 times in 13,049 posts

Default Re: If not already, is the world going incrementally insane by the hour ?

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    XelNaga, I would love for you to do a thread, I'm sure it will be very interesting. Looking forward to it.
    XelNaga's thread: "Is it our obligation to do something about this insanity in the world?"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Constance (6th February 2019), peterpam (9th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,005 times in 770 posts

XelNaga/ thanks my friend and thanks for picking up from my comments. i will see you thread .

Thanks Running dear and all the great members for commenting here.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (6th February 2019), greybeard (4th February 2019), peterpam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (4th February 2019), XelNaga (6th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,037 times in 1,367 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    BuBu/ well I have noticed, and been noticing for a long time. but the slices are getting thinner, more refined, more absurd.

at wost, my showing her how to use the lock was being polite, considerate and helpful. at best, quite simply ,a gentleman.

should I open a door for a women, am I now going to hear, " I know how to open a door! "

fck that and this. Im not backing down. Im calling it as it is.
    I consider this kind of thing to be a "hyperdimensional attack". You were acting according to your nature, and all of a sudden BAM, shot to the heart! That's how "they" get you to react.

If you think of "attacks" more like clues, or even questions, you can learn quite a bit about yourself in the process. The key thing is to know your own weaknesses.

If you were to go back in time and have to do it again, you'd have probably politely showed her every single time. But now that you know trying to be polite might offend someone, you might hesitate before being polite again.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (5th February 2019), peterpam (9th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,005 times in 770 posts

hi Petra/ i have seen things slipping for quite a while. it builds and reaches new levels of ridiculousness , and then I need to share it.

I have spoken to many people recently who feel as I do. we are shooting ourselves in the foot, and I can help but feel its been planned and orchestrated.

I will remain true to myself . after all , Im good at it

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (9th February 2019), peterpam (9th February 2019), petra (6th February 2019), Philippe (10th February 2019), RunningDeer (6th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,037 times in 1,367 posts

hi Petra/ i have seen things slipping for quite a while. it builds and reaches new levels of ridiculousness , and then I need to share it.

I have spoken to many people recently who feel as I do. we are shooting ourselves in the foot, and I can help but feel its been planned and orchestrated.

I will remain true to myself . after all , Im good at it
    The level of orchestration would knock your socks off. I remember thinking things have gotten "too stupid to be real"!!! That's a joke though - it's real alright.

Sounds to me like your friends / family are being used against you. That happened to me (get the hell away from my family, assholes!), and the only way I was able to calm down is by realizing they're absolutely unaware of it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

peterpam (9th February 2019), Philippe (10th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Social media is likely greatly to blame for the mood of increasing anger, in my opinion. There's great YT video I recently watched called ''Plugged In'', by Richard Grannon. One of the experts interviewed pointed out that the social media is DESIGNED to create separation and misery, that it's ''weaponized envy''. Young people particularly who have grown up ''plugged in'' are most affected, suicide rates have skyrocketed for young women particularly. Apparently people are getting a sense of worth from being the first to ''call out'' an outrage or misstep by someone else, because if they are early notifiers of whatever the outrage du jour, their posts will be liked and shared and the 'notifier's' profile will gain more followeres. The bottom line was how toxic it is to be caught up in this faux reality. So many are infected with this misery and are actually tribal about whatever they are ''against''. An awful way of being, but very likely this is contributing to the prickly sensitivity. It's an era of new age Grand Inquisitors, with a bit of McCarthyism thrown in for good measure. I've really enjoyed hearing the talks on YT from the ex professor from Evergreen College and his wife, about this whole topic.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I have written about these observations before. Is it possible because I'm in the NY , Nj area of the world? yes , to some degree Im sure

But I have had it with people talking "higher vibrations" , much love, "namaste"
    rising chakras, other dimensions etc when they can't even function in a civil way in this plain everyday 3 d reality

I have just had several good friends completely confound me with their anger, unwillingness to talk and negotiate, in a way so simple for past generations.

A woman singer I hired, who I picked up in my car wrote me today to tell me she's been "holding it back" but is " offended", that I showed her how to open the door lock inside my car, and now needs to clear it up. I am not kidding. And my car is a classic British mini where things are not normal.

Another friend who is always bemoaning our violent and hateful world, asking why can't the Jews and Palestinians get along, cannot even take a sentinel of constructive criticism I needed to give him without him in return being hateful , angry and resentful towards me.

Its like society is at its 99.9% peanut oil tolerance and can't go much further.

People talking new age love, blessings, and signing off "much love" on their e mails are quickly in the next 5 minutes pissed and ready to tear your head off.

People speak of new age love and enlightenment but can't put the rubber to the road in any actionable way because they have created an on line personality void of reality testing that no way aligns with true reality.

How are big issues to be solved? Wars and intolerances between very different tribes and backgrounds when these people cannot even find harmony among others just like them ?

I can't share or send anything to anyone anymore. No one believes anything. Everyone knows everything .

On the phone, no one listens , just multi tasking, doing their dishes, typing on their keyboards until it's their turn .

Everything rushed, nothing absorbed or appreciated.

all "pre offended "on the streets and in public places

How will people galvanize at a time when truly needed?

WTF!
    Hail mate,Do you really surprised from that situation?I live in Iran(forgive me for bad grammar if you spotted any) and two month ago on the radio i heard "the doctors who perform "Elf ears" and "Cat eyes" surgery will be severely punished".

"Cat Eyes" َalthough they did not achieve full potential yet, but imagine this, Andrzej Sapkowski gonna be so pissed off if he would hear that they gonna produce hordes of witchers armed with smart phones instead of swords!He may summon the Eredin to hunt these idiots.
    And "Elf Ears", i don't even know what to say about that, i think Tolkien will be pleased though,I will inform you if Orc race is available until then pray for Malacath

This place is insane mentally and physically.
    Last edited by Rhogar; 9th February 2019 at 08:35.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhogar For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3