+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Micronovas as explanation for the regular extinction events and ice ages, next coming in 2048

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Micronovas as explanation for the regular extinction events and ice ages, next coming in 2046

It seems nobody reported this already, but via Suspicious Observers I discovered the work of Douglas B. Vogt of the Diehold Foundation.

He has an amazing new view on the catastrophes that have visited earth.
    Basically he says that the sun blast off its outer hull regularly in a Micronova every 12068 years.
    It starts with a magnetic pole reversal, as reaction to the sun getting weaker, which leads to shifts in earths axis, as earth is much more directed by its magnetic forces as previously thought. This leads of course to half of the earth that is facing sun to get blasted by the micronova and the other to get a big chill as pressure zones try to equilibrate.
    According to his calculation, the next Micronova is due in September to December 2046.
    Watch the videos, this is really new stuff I never heard about before, and it explains so much.

Bhusunda
    Last edited by Bhusunda; 2nd February 2019 at 16:53. Reason: Removed two videos that are actually contained in the first.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

avid (3rd February 2019), CurEus (5th February 2019), Franny (5th February 2019), greybeard (2nd February 2019), Inversion (4th February 2019), justntime2learn (2nd February 2019), Lefty Dave (3rd February 2019), meeradas (10th March 2019), Metaphor (7th February 2019), Operator (10th March 2019), Rosemarie (2nd February 2019), Savannah (2nd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2019), Violet3 (3rd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Micronovas as explanation for the regular extinction events and ice ages, next coming in 2048

Thank you Bsusunda, I'll watch the video's later today.

The science seems pretty solid in that these events are recurring with evidence found both on earth and the moon . I wonder what really killed the dinosaurs ?

I've seen D. Vogt's prediction of 2048 and wonder how accurate it is with so many "triggers".

Quote In terms of a trigger, anything from the unknown to a simple rotational jerk from a galactic event could shed the corona from centrifugal force ~ Ben Davidson
    Quote This is the 8th of 14 episodes to contain D. Vogt of the Diehold Foundation - Come see him, Dunning and Davidson at the Nova Panel at OTF2019 (Feb.15-17, 2019). www.ObservatoryProject.com

Watch the whole series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br

Part 15 will be released tomorrow.
    Last edited by justntime2learn; 2nd February 2019 at 17:56.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd February 2019), greybeard (2nd February 2019), Lefty Dave (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Micronovas as explanation for the regular extinction events and ice ages, next coming in 2048

Cyclic regular extinction events have been mentioned several times recently but these excellent videos have not been posted before.

Thanks
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd February 2019), justntime2learn (2nd February 2019), Lefty Dave (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Diehold Foundation videos were posted before
    here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267834

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bhusunda (2nd February 2019), justntime2learn (2nd February 2019), Lefty Dave (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Bhusunda, Go back to a Topic that started very recently ( January 24 ) and was titled ," Looking for opinions on Diehold validity " .

For reasons I mentioned in my contribution to that thread I queried the foundations usefulness on scientific grounds . As did others .

If you get down to brass tacks , the founder wants to travel the world extracting samples to then identify changes in this planet's magnetic field . A laudable aim .

But he needs the money to fund his work . Hence an internet site which is basically a crowd funding stunt wrapped up with mumbo jumbo about how the Hebrew texts separately unwrap the mysteries of Pole shifts and underlying causes leading to

magnetic field anomalies .

My view is , tread carefully . There are better researched scientific studies , imho , and I specifically cited the work carried out by Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University in the UK . Supported by other separate studies .

Just type her name into your Search Engine and a better journey will begin . The downside is that you will then be more worried about now and next year than by 2048 .

10. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

so it's not meteor strikes?

uh....
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bhusunda (3rd February 2019), justntime2learn (4th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    so it's not meteor strikes?

uh....
    Not really . It's primarily about what causes Magnetic Pole Shifts which occur randomly --- 184 in 83 million years . It was thought that the prime cause was huge meteor-asteroid strikes .

But this now does not appear to be the primary cause .

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bottom line is these type of events are cyclic.
    Even Earth being hit by meteorites would seem to be cyclic.
    Just a question of when.
    Experts will disagree, of course, as to when and where---its not an exact science.

Chris

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bhusunda (3rd February 2019), justntime2learn (4th February 2019), Lefty Dave (3rd February 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,137 times in 500 posts

Default Re: Micronovas as explanation for the regular extinction events and ice ages, next coming in 2046

Greetings
    I found Vogts' 40 year research quite compelling...and posted his website here at PA sometime back...but didn't get the attention I felt it deserves...
    I'm pleased that Ben Davidson is giving it consideration...I've been a fan of Suspicious0bservers.com for many years...
    Sadly, it might give some folks "the willy's"...but...to be forewarned is to be forearmed...
    though I have to say my final analysis of the suppositions and hypotheses of these so called "end time events" of Nibiru, Micronovas, Yellowstone, etc..leave me with the humbling feeling that not much can be done about them...so why worry...and surviving such an event might not be the best choice...
    after all, if, as is said, that crossing over is a promotion to fourth density...I may prefer to experience such events.."over there"...so to speak.
    Blessings.
    end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Bhusunda (3rd February 2019), greybeard (3rd February 2019), justntime2learn (4th February 2019), meeradas (10th March 2019), Savannah (3rd February 2019), what is a name? (4th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Bhusunda, Go back to a Topic that started very recently ( January 24 ) and was titled ," Looking for opinions on Diehold validity " .

For reasons I mentioned in my contribution to that thread I queried the foundations usefulness on scientific grounds . As did others .

If you get down to brass tacks , the founder wants to travel the world extracting samples to then identify changes in this planet's magnetic field . A laudable aim .

But he needs the money to fund his work . Hence an internet site which is basically a crowd funding stunt wrapped up with mumbo jumbo about how the Hebrew texts separately unwrap the mysteries of Pole shifts and underlying causes leading to

My view is , tread carefully . There are better researched scientific studies , imho , and I specifically cited the work carried out by Valentina Zharkova at Northumbria University in the UK . Supported by other separate studies .

Just type her name into your Search Engine and a better journey will begin . The downside is that you will then be more worried about now and next year than by 2048 .
    He will not receive funding from the mainstream, that is not an indication his work is not without merit; on the contrary may indicate it is.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bhusunda (3rd February 2019), greybeard (3rd February 2019), justntime2learn (4th February 2019), yelik (4th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Diehold Foundation videos were posted before
    here
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1267834
    Thanks greybeard, will read this too!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Thank you Bsusunda, I'll watch the video's later today.

The science seems pretty solid in that these events are recurring with evidence found both on earth and the moon . I wonder what really killed the dinosaurs ?

I've seen D. Vogt's prediction of 2048 and wonder how accurate it is with so many "triggers".

Quote In terms of a trigger, anything from the unknown to a simple rotational jerk from a galactic event could shed the corona from centrifugal force ~ Ben Davidson
    Quote This is the 8th of 14 episodes to contain D. Vogt of the Diehold Foundation - Come see him, Dunning and Davidson at the Nova Panel at OTF2019 (Feb.15-17, 2019). www.ObservatoryProject.com

Watch the whole series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...zJ-aOZ3APVS8br

Part 15 will be released tomorrow.
    Thanks justntime2learn, I have watched this whole series already, thats how I stumbled over Vogt.

Here is Part 15:

Bhusunda
    Last edited by Bhusunda; 3rd February 2019 at 21:02.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

justntime2learn (4th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ripple (here)

Very interesting ripple! Will read this thread too.
    I also have the feeling that we are nearer then Vogt thinks, seeing how the poles are accelerating.
    I searched for Valentina, looks like I have lots more to read. I find this highly important.

Bhusunda

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bhusunda For This Post:

greybeard (3rd February 2019), justntime2learn (5th February 2019), Metaphor (4th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Post deleted
    I thought that I had found additional Diehold Foundation video but I was in error.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 4th February 2019 at 18:59.

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Although I have only seen video 1 this far, I must say this sounds credible. I find it fresh that there is no Atlantis, no aliens, no indigo children or none of the hollow earth components in his work. Must say that it makes it feel way more scientifica and probable. But someone with a more scientific background might prove me wrong.
    I dont know if im correct on this but it seems that there is a christian background so that of course can be a filter that his info goes through, but all on all he deserves recognition for a very well put presentation. im going for the rest of the videos now. Gonna be a long night.
    Last edited by Metaphor; 4th February 2019 at 21:34. Reason: grammar corrected

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Bhusunda (10th February 2019), greybeard (4th February 2019), justntime2learn (5th February 2019), Lefty Dave (5th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I watched most of his videos over the weekend and I find them to be compelling. They align with Robert Schoch and Graham Hancock, Randal Carson and to a lesser extent Paul Laviolette's research.

It seems all agree on cyclical ELE's every 12,000 years or so......Hancock believes it is meteors and boloids, Schoch feels it is a a solar event and Laviolette attributes a galactic super wave outburst.
    They can all be correct......an outburst could trigger the sun to go "mini nova" ejecting it's matter ......which certainly could cause serious impact events here.

To be blunt, I found his lectures to be quite alarming and it makes sense why many ancient civilizations had produced massive underground sanctuaries. Which many believe our governments have also constructed.. Recalling Russia has shelters for the entire population of Moscow.........completed a few years ago.

Schoch refers to this as a solar induced dark age.

https://robertschoch.com/sida.html

Hancock and Carlson interview

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bhusunda (10th February 2019), greybeard (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (6th February 2019), Lefty Dave (6th February 2019), Metaphor (6th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Earth Catastrophe Cycle | CIA Classified (Latest March 12 2019)
    Suspicious Observers
    Part 21 | The rest of Chan Thomas' book. The hiding of plasma universe concepts and triggering of catastrophe.

See the whole series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Read the full Chan Thomas book at https://www.SuspectSky.com and check out the SuspectSky YouTube Channel for discussion.

This video contains numerous animations included via license from VideoBlocks. Copying this video without a license from them will result in a numerous violations of their copyright.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bhusunda (14th March 2019), Metaphor (12th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread