+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Policeman witnesses UFO and "Spaceman" in UK

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Policeman witnesses UFO and "Spaceman" in UK

The incident happened in 1976 near Bristol, UK.

Here the Witness recounts what happened at a meeting in 2010.

In 2010, as part of the Crop Circle Tour, we visited with some UFO witnesses in Wales in a meeting arranged by researcher Colin Andrews. We heard from a local woman who witnessed a glowing object over her car; an aerospace engineer who saw a disc over a tree in his backyard; and Ken, an RAF veteran and retired policeman, who saw a very bright UFO over a nearby golf course near Bristol in 1976 and then witnessed a robotic, 8-foot tall spaceman early the next morning.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

christian (2nd February 2019), Did You See Them (3rd February 2019), mojo (2nd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: Policeman witnesses UFO and "Spaceman" in UK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solway_Firth_Spaceman

I wonder if his 8 ft tall spaceman looked like this?

Interesting post, thanks.

You could say it looks like a Robot.

There are other images of a being like this in different poses from around those days?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

avid (2nd February 2019), boja (2nd February 2019), Did You See Them (3rd February 2019), mojo (2nd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Bristol has a long history of sightings . As has nearby Warminster .
    But look where Boscombe Down RAF station is . Only about 50 miles from Bristol and separately Warminster . A few seconds flying time .
    And BD is a very secret place . You can obtain a hint of how secret by looking at its own PR blurb , below .

MOD Boscombe Down in Wiltshire provides an operational airfield with the longest military runway in the UK. The site has two operational runways, air traffic control, emergency services, a meteorological office, as well as an array of facilities including the Environmental Test Facility, Hypobaric Facility, Radio Frequency Environment Generator, Night Vision Systems Test House and Avionic Rigs, to name just a few.
    Capabilities undertaken at MOD Boscombe Down include:

Aerospace Design and Modification Embodiment
    Aerospace Technology Demonstration and Risk Reduction
    Ageing Aircraft and Life Extension
    Aircraft Maintenance and Services
    Bay Servicing and Logistics
    Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing
    Empire Test Pilots’ School (ETPS)
    Environmental Platform Testing
    Flight Testing
    Night Vision Systems Test House
    Radio Trials
    Release to Service Recommendations
    Safety and Airworthiness Consultancy
    Unmanned Aerial Systems Test & Evaluation

If I was a betting man -- and I am --- I have a shrewd idea what the various sitings represent .
    Last edited by ripple; 2nd February 2019 at 17:31.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

One thing I remember about the incident I posted above 'Solway Firth Spaceman'
    was that the guy who photographed the girl, didn't see the 'spaceman' at the time, nor did any one else?

Yes ripple, it is near some interesting sites.
    In most countries you don't have to fly far, until you get near some military or out of bounds secrete area.
    So if not human in a suite, one that could also make himself invisible (could be) it might well be an 'other worldly' visitor doing the rounds, visiting areas of interest.
    Us, them, someone in between, who knows nowadays ha?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

boja (2nd February 2019), Did You See Them (3rd February 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

He described the UFO as a big "orange ball" which is often how an ET craft appears. My first conscious sighting over the underground base--into which I was subsequently abducted--was an orange ball. When I opened my eyes and saw it, it made an aerial move that would be impossible for any known aircraft to make and then zipped off out of sight. They later came back to abduct me and it was a typical disc-shaped craft. [I cover this underground base beginning on p. 80 of the EYE OF RA pdf, link below.]

He described the "spaceman" as wearing a helmet with a visor which is very unusual. I've never heard of an ET wearing a helmet before.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

boja (2nd February 2019), Did You See Them (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Sunny-side-up;1272872

Yes ripple, it is near some interesting sites.
    In most countries you don't have to fly far, until you get near some military or out of bounds secrete area.
    So if not human in a suite, one that could also make himself invisible (could be) it might well be an 'other worldly' visitor doing the rounds, visiting areas of interest.
    Us, them, someone in between, who knows nowadays ha?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely . My main point was to offer an explanation for the cluster of sightings in this sector over the last 50 years or more . They fly broadly West because going East involves London and Russian snooping over the North and Baltic seas .

The same rationale applies to Scotland , another area which has seen many incidents over the last few decades .

Of course anything is possible , but there are always the best of reasons never to wager against bookmaker odds of 1000/1 . Let alone on real outsiders , like an eight foot robot honing in on Bristol . Hardly a solar system cultural centre .

+ Reply to Thread