+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Default Re: Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

It is all you, Silver mister.... you came closer to what you truly are, thus leaving such a nice well-being afterwards. You contacted your true innerbeing and the convulsions was your body adjusting to the high vibrational energy.... you are an extension of that you saw/met/felt, you did from a loving place so no entities were invited to the party, do not fear a thing becouse you are a fractal of source, and no entity can posses Source. Trust in how you felt and don´t look for others aprouval of what you do..... my advice is to look for those states the more natural possible way and do enjoy yourself. All is well. Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bubu (6th February 2019), halcyon026 (5th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), SilverMister (6th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

Although my personal use of psychedelics was in my youth, and I didn't have great experiences, I recall that Carlos Castaneda did use it, which lead to his 'enlightenment'. Don Juan, his shaman, told him that Carlos needed far more peyote than other apprentice shamans because he was a bit 'thick'. Some apprentices only needed one or two sessions with the peyote to 'get the idea'. The 'idea' being to open up one's self to spiritual experiences.

I think it's great to practice yoga and meditation. These techniques have a positive effect on almost everyone who tries them.

I believe the goal should be to try to construct a path for your self to higher consciousness through means that don't require artificial stimulants.

About the intense breathing, shamans have apparently been using deep breathing exercises to reach altered states of consciousness, as per this video:

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bubu (6th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), SilverMister (6th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Silver; this might be what Terrance McKenna talked about being the "hero's dose". Taking a different type of mushroom brings a different energy.
    Intention, set and setting are very important which you are aware of. That being said, it doesn't always work out that way. Two years ago I set the stage for my first experience at age 62. My favorite place to be, a beautiful sunny day in the mountains sitting in front of a sparking lake with two people I love. Unfortunately that day some people across the lake were setting off fireworks and scared my two big dogs. Sitting between two freaked out heavily panting dogs I had a symbiotic experience with them. While I wouldn't consider it the spiritual enlightenment I was seeking I did enter their state of being and found much empathy with them. They were in fear and even though I understood it, (the loud bangs would not hurt them) all they could feel was extreme Fear. So much of our own fear is based upon faulty knowledge and what we have been taught to believe.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

Bubu (6th February 2019), SilverMister (8th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

I think it's great to practice yoga and meditation. These techniques have a positive effect on almost everyone who tries them.

I believe the goal should be to try to construct a path for your self to higher consciousness through means that don't require artificial stimulants.

]
    I believe yoga can be a prelude to the main event.
    I cant imagine my body achieving its best without artificial food. I still need to eat at least once a day.
    May I know why you call it "artificial stimulant"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Sandy123 (6th February 2019), SilverMister (8th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    ... my advice is to look for those states the more natural possible way and do enjoy yourself. All is well. Much love
    I really don't understand why its unnatural or artificial except for the possibility that it is an artificially/unnaturally implanted knowledge that keeps people thinking it that way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

SilverMister (8th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

To do it in the most natural way will allow him to achive those states without depending on an exterior condition or source, but from within. There we all have what it takes. And i dont know "which way" do you think i think...lol....much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bubu (7th February 2019), SilverMister (8th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Since the discovery of Endorphins the science of bio-chemistry has taken off but a old but very well done book by a couple of nurses, Deva and James Beck, "The Pleasure Connection" explains it quite well in layman's terms. The basic summary as I recall is that any effect or reaction we experience from a drug can be made in the bio-chemical lab of the brain and reproduced so the euphoric feeling of being high can basically be reproduced by the brain. Tremendous pain relief also, as well as many other great examples. The book dives into why and how these Endorphins are blocked by pre-conditioning and how stimulus provides fresh Endorphins to break that programming by realizing there is a scientific relationship between the happiness and well being of the mind and the health of the body and that through stimulation we can significantly influence the quality of our life.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bubu (7th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019), SilverMister (8th February 2019), what is a name? (7th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    To do it in the most natural way will allow him to achive those states without depending on an exterior condition or source, but from within. There we all have what it takes. And i dont know "which way" do you think i think...lol....much love
    food is then artificial in this context because it comes from the outside.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

SilverMister (8th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Since the discovery of Endorphins the science of bio-chemistry has taken off but a old but very well done book by a couple of nurses, Deva and James Beck, "The Pleasure Connection" explains it quite well in layman's terms. The basic summary as I recall is that any effect or reaction we experience from a drug can be made in the bio-chemical lab of the brain and reproduced so the euphoric feeling of being high can basically be reproduced by the brain. Tremendous pain relief also, as well as many other great examples. The book dives into why and how these Endorphins are blocked by pre-conditioning and how stimulus provides fresh Endorphins to break that programming by realizing there is a scientific relationship between the happiness and well being of the mind and the health of the body and that through stimulation we can significantly influence the quality of our life.
    perfect, my summary was that "this substance introduce a person into the state he never knew existed. so much so that upon knowing it he is able to access that state, on an uninduce way, simply because he is already aware that it exist. this probably will require repeated stimulation, as you mentioned, to train the brain.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ratszinger (8th February 2019), SilverMister (8th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2