+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

1. Link to Post #1
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

Greetings, firstly, I apologize if this is the wrong place, it is my first time posting on this forum and I feel like it's really the only place that can help me understang this experience I had 2 days ago when I took psylocybin mushrooms.

I'm going to do my best to describe what happened as it did and provide as much information as possible.

Some background info on my spiritual practice, I'm 24 and have had a meditation practice for about 5 years, but it was last year that I really began to take things seriously. In 2018 I quit alcohol, cigarettes, weed, toxic relationships, begun a semi daily yoga practice and became deeply invested in studying all sorts of things related to spiritual and mind related subjects.

This massive shift in my life (coming from a prior depressed and anxiety ridden materialistic/scientific lifestyle, I supposed some would call "awakening", though I don't really like using that term) was greatly helped by psylocibin mushrooms, in mid 2018 I began taking them almost monthly to engage with my mind and spirit in a more traditional shamanistic and ritualistic way.

I must have used mushrooms around 10-15 times by now but nothing compares to what happened 2 days ago. I took 4g of a strain called B+ that I had never tried before, and was expecting a typical experience, this is how things went down:

First I drank the mushroom tea and sat by my altar space and begin meditating and doing some stretches and yoga poses as I've always done to wait for the trip to begin.

After around 30 min I can feel most of the usual effects rising and for some reason my breathing begins to intensify as if something was caling me to do an intense breathing exercise. I am breathing VERY deeply and VERY fast, I have done this type of exercise before to feel the Chi/prana but nothing like what begun to happen.

I begun to feel my entire body breathing alongside me and this massive flow of chi going up and down my entire body with every muscle flexing alongside it.

This is when things got out of my control, as this kept going I could not stop it and my entire body began "convulsing" to this enormous flow of energy that was going up and down from my brain to my feet at this point I'm on all fours clentching my hands hard on the carper and just letting my entire body act by itself without conciously doing anything.

As this kept going many things happened, and where I kinda lost connection to reality, I do not know the order or how all of this happened:

Firstly my mind made the association that I was turning into a "werewolf", like I was losing control of myself letting my sub-concious fully control and becoming a beast, I had never felt so much energy I just wanted to run out and kill something or have sex with something, it was extremelly intense. I felt something very raw and primal. I also began feeling like this was the true form of my ancestors and felt their "presence" in me, going even further back then only the human ancestors.

Second I began to have the exact same feeling of an orgasm (without my penis being erect or any other sexual context), it was the most intense orgasm I have ever felt and it was on my entire body.

Thirdly my mind was being blasted by images of a horned man with goat legs and things related to nature, really thick forests, that man was telling me that this is who I really am and it's in nature that I belonged, not the way that humans live today. This compounded with the feeling that I was turning into a werewolf and my body moving I felt like I was running on this forest on all fours really fast. I could feel this presence was EXTERNAL to my body, I had never felt this before like I don't know if the externality of it was due to it being a deity contacting me or due to the mushrooms being responsible and them being external to me.

My mind made the association of him to Satan, and that I was being "posseced", however my mind was telling me that this horned man was actually God and that in truth what is taught to us as God/Satan is actually inverted in the sense that it serves to server us from our roots in nature by demonizing this horned figure and putting us on a path to worship the concious and shun the unconcious.

This lasted for about an hour, as I began to calm down things got back to normal slowly. But I felt SO GOOD afterwards, my entire body felt AMAZING like I just had the most amazing massage ever, my spine felt incredible especially. The entire experience was felt amazing, I did not feel pain or discomfort, I think mainly because I didn't fight it at all, as I mentioned it was literally orgasmic.

One more thing I'm going to add is that it was hard to sleep that night because whenever I tried to relax I begun to feel this throbbing sphere inside my head going zoom ZOOM zoom ZOOM zoom ZOOM which I believe is my ajna chakra that was going crazy with this whole experience. I also felt a complete aversion to artificial lights, and screens, I only opened my phone once after the trip and I had a very strong reaction when the light of the screen hit my eyes.

As I write today, a couple of days later I have had some time to reflect and came to the conclusion that it was a kundalini awakening. I also identified the images as one of many nature related Gods such as Cernnunos, Pan, Satan, etc. My body still feels amazing and tonight I plan to do some light breathing exercises to cultivate this experience and attempt to get more explanations. But overall I came out of this experience feeling like I have a porpuse in this life, and that I am on the right path in my life. It felt right, and I am very thankful and humbled to have been able to experience this.

Thank you for reading, any input is greatly appreciated.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to SilverMister For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th February 2019), Baby Steps (3rd February 2019), betoobig (5th February 2019), Bubu (3rd February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), Clear Light (3rd February 2019), conk (5th February 2019), Davenir (4th February 2019), DeDukshyn (4th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (4th February 2019), Kryztian (3rd February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), Olaf (5th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), Orph (2nd February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Spirithorse (4th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), toppy (3rd February 2019), varuna (2nd February 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019), wondering (2nd February 2019), XelNaga (4th February 2019), Zampano (3rd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,710 times in 631 posts

Default Re: Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

You have to be careful when you start to interact non-human entities during meditation session with intensive sensations.
    There are good chance that once you are drawn into the esoteric world, you might not be able to function in daily living.
    Spiritual world is the Wild Wild West. There many non-human entities that use humans as their proxy or avatar.
    For free society!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), Clear Light (3rd February 2019), InaiŠ (4th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), Words of Joy (4th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,482 times in 170 posts

Default Re: Need some guidance to help me understand an intense experience I had.

Hello SilverMister, and thanks for sharing your experience. I am not an expert, but my guess would be is that you had a kundalini experience with all the amount of energy. I had something similar once from doing months of mental exercises and being aware of my thoughts but it didnít involve any entities. In your case i was told that when you take psychedelics, you open yourself up to other entities who might be either benevolent or not. Have you tried ayahuasca before?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Bubu (3rd February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 2,144 posts

Wow beautiful experience and good conclusions. If you feel good I mean great afterwards and that you feel you knew exactly what your purpose is then its a positive experience. What could be better proof of that other than the outcome.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,848 times in 3,403 posts

It's really beneficial if you can get in front of the experience, be in control.

Be very careful though, you are never really in control of other worldly entities/energies, they always have the upper hand in the end.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

ALLARON (6th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Words of Joy (4th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I really enjoyed reading your account but as far as understanding it I think you have to work it out for yourself; I am still unraveling experiences I had years ago so be patient.

One thing that caught my attention was that you became a "werewolf" rather than just a "wolf" which are very different creatures. I was wondering why you used the former rather the the latter term to describe yourself.

Another trigger for me was the instructions you received to return to nature as I always prefer to gather "plant medicines" directly from the natural world; a difficult undertaking but one I think is very important.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,414 times in 4,500 posts

Firstly. Be very careful when consuming hallucinogenic plants. Sometimes they take you somewhere that can be difficult to return from.

Sounds like you had an encounter with Pan the nature God.

Click image for larger version

Name:	f117bc1ea45c122da5e2d4e02ad64d20.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	39823
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd February 2019), betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (4th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), RunningDeer (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), Words of Joy (4th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you everyone for the comments, I think in a sense what I really needed was to express this experience somewhere to get it out of my head rather than actual advice since I do agree that a lot of what transpired relates to my personal cognition and is for me to decipher.

Quote Hello SilverMister, and thanks for sharing your experience. I am not an expert, but my guess would be is that you had a kundalini experience with all the amount of energy. I had something similar once from doing months of mental exercises and being aware of my thoughts but it didnít involve any entities. In your case i was told that when you take psychedelics, you open yourself up to other entities who might be either benevolent or not. Have you tried ayahuasca before?
    I have not tried Ayahuasca yet, however I do plan to eventually in my life. It has not crossed my path yet so I shall wait until it does to experience it.

Quote I really enjoyed reading your account but as far as understanding it I think you have to work it out for yourself; I am still unraveling experiences I had years ago so be patient.

One thing that caught my attention was that you became a "werewolf" rather than just a "wolf" which are very different creatures. I was wondering why you used the former rather the the latter term to describe yourself.

Another trigger for me was the instructions you received to return to nature as I always prefer to gather "plant medicines" directly from the natural world; a difficult undertaking but one I think is very important.
    I think the main reason I associated that event to a werewolf was because I felt a distinct trnasformation that reminded me a lot of how a human would turn into a werewolf, I never lost my humanity in the experience, it was just morphed into something else with the animalistic/primal energy added onto it, rather than turning into another animal entirely. It's interesting to point out, thta while this was happening all 3 of my dogs were sitting around me staring with a lot of interest, they didn't seem afraid or concerned for me, just super interested.

There was also some other stuff that I might as well share:

Humans disconnect with nature is shown itself in a disconnect with our own subconcious mind and our socienty's dislike for chaos/femininity/yin. Technology is the utmost manifestation of 'order'(yang) our obcession with order/masculinity/yang is causing a massive natural rise of chaos(yin) to balance it out, I believe this is what is happening to society right now (and I am sure there are forces at play promoting this chaos).

Abrahamic religions worship order/yang/masculine and fight agaisnt chaos/nature/yin/feminine treating it as something negative.

Hinduism/Taoism/Buddhism/traditional shamanistic beliefs are more complete and offer us ways to return to our roots.

The natural world is "fighting" against us since we are not aligned with it, this is manisfested in the multitude of diseases and pests such as mosquitos, agricultural pests, etc (plagues of egypt?) also cancer, diabetes and honestly every other modern malady or condition can have it's caused traced back to our disconnect with nature and an imbalance of yin energy and an excess of yang energy.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilverMister For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th February 2019), betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), Orph (3rd February 2019), peterpam (3rd February 2019), Sandy123 (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), what is a name? (4th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,744 times in 853 posts

Oh, well, I feel that as long as you can live without necessarily having to consume such Psychedelics then fair enough, carry on, but perhaps there's the risk that a desire for non-mundane "experiences" becomes like an Addiction (or Spiritual Bypass) to avoid all the relatively Mundane states such as Boredom, Restlessness, Apathy etc ?

You'll have to come back-down-to-Earth at some point eh ?

Disclaimer : I've not experimented with Psychedelics and so can't compare "experiences"

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th February 2019), betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,917 times in 1,717 posts

Quote Posted by SilverMister (here)
    Thank you everyone for the comments, I think in a sense what I really needed was to express this experience somewhere to get it out of my head rather than actual advice since I do agree that a lot of what transpired relates to my personal cognition and is for me to decipher.

Quote Hello SilverMister, and thanks for sharing your experience. I am not an expert, but my guess would be is that you had a kundalini experience with all the amount of energy. I had something similar once from doing months of mental exercises and being aware of my thoughts but it didnít involve any entities. In your case i was told that when you take psychedelics, you open yourself up to other entities who might be either benevolent or not. Have you tried ayahuasca before?
    I have not tried Ayahuasca yet, however I do plan to eventually in my life. It has not crossed my path yet so I shall wait until it does to experience it.

Quote I really enjoyed reading your account but as far as understanding it I think you have to work it out for yourself; I am still unraveling experiences I had years ago so be patient.

I think the main reason I associated that event to a werewolf was because I felt a distinct trnasformation that reminded me a lot of how a human would turn into a werewolf, I never lost my humanity in the experience, it was just morphed into something else with the animalistic/primal energy added onto it, rather than turning into another animal entirely. It's interesting to point out, thta while this was happening all 3 of my dogs were sitting around me staring with a lot of interest, they didn't seem afraid or concerned for me, just super interested.

There was also some other stuff that I might as well share:

Humans disconnect with nature is shown itself in a disconnect with our own subconcious mind and our socienty's dislike for chaos/femininity/yin. Technology is the utmost manifestation of 'order'(yang) our obcession with order/masculinity/yang is causing a massive natural rise of chaos(yin) to balance it out, I believe this is what is happening to society right now (and I am sure there are forces at play promoting this chaos).

Abrahamic religions worship order/yang/masculine and fight agaisnt chaos/nature/yin/feminine treating it as something negative.

Hinduism/Taoism/Buddhism/traditional shamanistic beliefs are more complete and offer us ways to return to our roots.

The natural world is "fighting" against us since we are not aligned with it, this is manisfested in the multitude of diseases and pests such as mosquitos, agricultural pests, etc (plagues of egypt?) also cancer, diabetes and honestly every other modern malady or condition can have it's caused traced back to our disconnect with nature and an imbalance of yin energy and an excess of yang energy.
    It definitely sounds like you had an experience with prana rising through the chakras from what you are saying. The werewolf vs wolf might have been your personal interpretation of feeling the primal energy from the lower chakras. I'm thinking that if you were on all fours at the time it occured your mind needs to objectify the experience and interpreted it as being a wolf-man...just my 2 cents.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peterpam For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), SilverMister (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Oh, well, I feel that as long as you can live without necessarily having to consume such Psychedelics then fair enough, carry on, but perhaps there's the risk that a desire for non-mundane "experiences" becomes like an Addiction (or Spiritual Bypass) to avoid all the relatively Mundane states such as Boredom, Restlessness, Apathy etc ?

You'll have to come back-down-to-Earth at some point eh ?

Disclaimer : I've not experimented with Psychedelics and so can't compare "experiences"
    Actually, I find that psylocybin mushrooms have helped become much more grounded, the intensity of the experience leads to a yearning for stillness and mundanity in the rest of my waking life, at least compared to when I was addicted to weed, that was when my mind was really out there all the time. Regardless I am blessed to have the oportunity to live a life where such a thing does not impact my "daily busy life" as that is mostly spent gardening, walking with my dogs on the beach, surfing and just in general becoming immerssed in nature and grounded in my body through physical activity.

Quote It definitely sounds like you had an experience with prana rising through the chakras from what you are saying. The werewolf vs wolf might have been your personal interpretation of feeling the primal energy from the lower chakras. I'm thinking that if you were on all fours at the time it occured your mind needs to objectify the experience and interpreted it as being a wolf-man...just my 2 cents.
    I agree completely, very interesting point about it being manifested by the lower chakras.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilverMister For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), Clear Light (3rd February 2019), Sunny-side-up (3rd February 2019), william r sanford72 (3rd February 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,726 times in 1,384 posts

The horned goat man you saw made me think of the story "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke. In the story, an alien race interferes with some space-war like efforts here on Earth, but the aliens do not reveal themselves to the people of Earth, although they communicate through an intermediary. They announce that they will reveal them selves in 50 years. During that time the Earth undergoes a great renaissance from focusing it's efforts on non military purposes. When the 50 years are up, a horned and winged goat like man appears. While he seems very compassionate and concerned for humanity, you realize his people don't have all the best intentions in mind for humanity.

If you aren't able to read the book, there is a Syfy channel mini-series from a few years ago. While it doesn't get many great reviews, I have to say that Charles Dance, the actor who play Karellen, the horned goat/Satan like alien, was just excellent.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), SilverMister (4th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 287 posts

When I was about 20 I experimented with different type of mushrooms. (Back then it was still sort of legal in the Netherlands.) I don't recall the names. Though had different experiences from people talking from the television directly to me, and stepping from the television into the room telling me I had a bomb inside me that would blow up the whole world. My heart beating like crazy when I heard them say that, it was like my brains exploded afterwards. After that I was totally disconnected with the physical world where my body was located at that point. At least, in my consciousness. I was picked up by extraterrestrials, flew to different planets, back to earth, then to Brasil, Greece and back to the Netherlands. I thought I was in heaven at some point. That was an interesting experience. Though also had bad experiences, like feeling extreme anxiety, thinking I wouldn't live to see the next day. All kind of doom scenarios came to mind with me as the target of attacks.

I didn't need a lot of time to understand there are both interesting as well as disturbing sides to the use. And as already pointed out by others I would advice to be careful and aware of the multitude of effects it can have ranging from really interesting and uplifting to possession by other entities. Here's someone talking about having some experience with possession. Though this might not seem too impressive, it really can get out of control for a person.

You say "Abrahamic religions worship order/yang/masculine and fight against chaos/nature/yin/feminine treating it as something negative.". How did you come to this understanding? And you are speaking in plural. Which ones are you referring to exactly?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Clarity (5th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (5th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), Orph (4th February 2019), SilverMister (4th February 2019), Valerie Villars (5th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    When I was about 20 I experimented with different type of mushrooms. (Back then it was still sort of legal in the Netherlands.) I don't recall the names. Though had different experiences from people talking from the television directly to me, and stepping from the television into the room telling me I had a bomb inside me that would blow up the whole world. My heart beating like crazy when I heard them say that, it was like my brains exploded afterwards. After that I was totally disconnected with the physical world where my body was located at that point. At least, in my consciousness. I was picked up by extraterrestrials, flew to different planets, back to earth, then to Brasil, Greece and back to the Netherlands. I thought I was in heaven at some point. That was an interesting experience. Though also had bad experiences, like feeling extreme anxiety, thinking I wouldn't live to see the next day. All kind of doom scenarios came to mind with me as the target of attacks.

I didn't need a lot of time to understand there are both interesting as well as disturbing sides to the use. And as already pointed out by others I would advice to be careful and aware of the multitude of effects it can have ranging from really interesting and uplifting to possession by other entities. Here's someone talking about having some experience with possession. Though this might not seem too impressive, it really can get out of control for a person.

You say "Abrahamic religions worship order/yang/masculine and fight against chaos/nature/yin/feminine treating it as something negative.". How did you come to this understanding? And you are speaking in plural. Which ones are you referring to exactly?
    Thanks Slobbe for sharing such an experience. Its a caution for people to not drive a motorbike without first learning to balance from a bicycle. This are sacred substance and not to be taken with ignorance. That is why there is a ceremony in ayuashca. Not just one day but 3 days prior. Weed from my understanding is an enhancer. If you take it while on a negative state. Fearful angry then you enhance that state. so First, place your self on a nice state on a nice place where there is absolutely no chance of encountering negatives. Regarding mushroom I dont have much experience so I wont comment. But I do think its the same process.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Clarity (5th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), SilverMister (4th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,680 times in 3,090 posts

Hi, SilverMister. Your experience reminds me of the 1980 movie, Altered States (based on a novel, which was inspired by Dr John Lillyís experiments, see movie review). Below is a movie trailer and a link to Roger Ebertís review.

Altered States Movie Review

The similarities between your experience and the plot of the movie has me thinking there may be others who have experienced similar visions from the same mushrooms, this phenomenon is also mentioned in the movie. If you havenít already, it might be interesting to see if you can find any reports of other similar experiences reported online.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 4th February 2019 at 11:42. Reason: Typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (5th February 2019), Bubu (4th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), SilverMister (4th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 times in 576 posts

Thank you for sharing your experience. On the Navajo reservation when we were stationed there in Tsaile, Az. I did some peyote with a local shaman and very close friends I made while there that participated also. The setting was cleansed first before anything was ingested. The shaman didn't partake but set there blowing smoke and burning sage. As we partook each of us had similar but differing experiences. What I saw and what I think happens is this. We up our voltage with these drugs and that makes us very very visible to sometimes unwanted company. Most humans hover between 5 and 20 Hz according to some and the others that feed on us here like to keep us below 40-50 Hz otherwise we get too prone to escaping this confine and they don't want that. So when they see you being all visible like that, especially unprotected with no shaman and holy setting to ward them off well, they sometimes put the fear in you to scare you back to normal ranges. Don't let em fool you. You're digesting what happened in the right light. I'd get some sage and smudge some areas around your living and sleeping area personally though. Otherwise I think you pretty much got it. I would say bless the setting from now on though and maybe do the experience with another there to help you in the event of another bad trip. The pan creature seems to be a recurring theme in many shroom experiences and he usually has some sort of a reptile scale thing going on as well as horns. Again thanks for opening up to share about the experience.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bubu (4th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), NancyV (6th February 2019), Orph (4th February 2019), SilverMister (4th February 2019), Valerie Villars (4th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote You say "Abrahamic religions worship order/yang/masculine and fight against chaos/nature/yin/feminine treating it as something negative.". How did you come to this understanding? And you are speaking in plural. Which ones are you referring to exactly?
    It's simply the information I received from the trip and the horned entity, that entity really didn't like the church, or patriarchal organized religion in general. When I say plural I'm referring to all forms of Organized Christianity/Islam/Judaism, but I'm aware that's very broad. Take this information with a grain of salt, I am simply bringing here the information I received.

When this came up during the trip the entity became red-ish and all nature around me and it became black/red and massive swarms of mosquitos rose up as the entity raged at the church (it seemed to be especially aimed towards the Catholic church) it told me that Jesus was right, however there is a reason the catholic church worships the bloody image of the crucification of Christ.

Again, please take this with a grain of salt I personally never even had anything agaisnt any church, I am simply reverberating what I experienced.

This is what led me to believe the entity was the Devil/Cernonnus/Pan since the church did a lot to bring people away from those nature based pagan Gods.

Quote Thank you for sharing your experience. On the Navajo reservation when we were stationed there in Tsaile, Az. I did some peyote with a local shaman and very close friends I made while there that participated also. The setting was cleansed first before anything was ingested. The shaman didn't partake but set there blowing smoke and burning sage. As we partook each of us had similar but differing experiences. What I saw and what I think happens is this. We up our voltage with these drugs and that makes us very very visible to sometimes unwanted company. Most humans hover between 5 and 20 Hz according to some and the others that feed on us here like to keep us below 40-50 Hz otherwise we get too prone to escaping this confine and they don't want that. So when they see you being all visible like that, especially unprotected with no shaman and holy setting to ward them off well, they sometimes put the fear in you to scare you back to normal ranges. Don't let em fool you. You're digesting what happened in the right light. I'd get some sage and smudge some areas around your living and sleeping area personally though. Otherwise I think you pretty much got it. I would say bless the setting from now on though and maybe do the experience with another there to help you in the event of another bad trip. The pan creature seems to be a recurring theme in many shroom experiences and he usually has some sort of a reptile scale thing going on as well as horns. Again thanks for opening up to share about the experience.
    Thank you so much for this reply! Worry not, as I mentioned I always take mushrooms in my personal sacred space, in front of my altar in the same space I meditate and do yoga. But Ithe smudging seems like a great idea, thank you for the information!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilverMister For This Post:

Bubu (4th February 2019), Clarity (5th February 2019), Kryztian (5th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th February 2019), Orph (4th February 2019), Ratszinger (4th February 2019), Sandy123 (6th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally do meditation without getting into an altered state so that I remain in full control. I'm able to re energize with soul energy, connect and communicate with my higher self without having to use any altered states.

You have a responsibility to use discernment when using spiritually practices, you should always challenge any being or energy you come across. Ask them if they are divine or benevolent or to show their true self. For some reason you need to ask three times because the first time they will lie, the second time they might still lie but by the third they have to show you their true colors. Then just tell them to ***** off. After a while, When you have developed a stronger connection to your higher self, they'll stop bothering you. You definitely need some spiritual street smarts when you start venturing into other realities but no need to be worried - you are far more powerful then they will ever be and this is the reason they need to deceive.

http://bodysoulmind.net/the-spiritual-law-of-challenge

I've experienced the strong sexual energy that you talk about and I don't see it as a positive. When having any sexual encounter make an intention that all your energy is yours and yours alone as other beings feed of this. To understand more about this energy please read Robert Monroes first book 'Journeys out of the body'. I'm sure you can download it for free somewhere.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

NancyV (6th February 2019), SilverMister (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (5th February 2019), what is a name? (5th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clarity (here)
    Ask them if they are divine or benevolent or to show their true self. For some reason you need to Ask them three times because the first time they may lie the second time they might still lie but by the third they have to show you their true colors. Then just tell them to ***** off. .
    May I know the reason why would they lie and eventually tell the truth. Seems to me like a fantasy but I am willing to listen to whatever explanation you may have.
    Last edited by Bubu; 5th February 2019 at 05:20.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

SilverMister (5th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 287 posts

Quote Posted by SilverMister (here)
    Quote You say "Abrahamic religions worship order/yang/masculine and fight against chaos/nature/yin/feminine treating it as something negative.". How did you come to this understanding? And you are speaking in plural. Which ones are you referring to exactly?
    It's simply the information I received from the trip and the horned entity, that entity really didn't like the church, or patriarchal organized religion in general. When I say plural I'm referring to all forms of Organized Christianity/Islam/Judaism, but I'm aware that's very broad. Take this information with a grain of salt, I am simply bringing here the information I received.

When this came up during the trip the entity became red-ish and all nature around me and it became black/red and massive swarms of mosquitos rose up as the entity raged at the church (it seemed to be especially aimed towards the Catholic church) it told me that Jesus was right, however there is a reason the catholic church worships the bloody image of the crucification of Christ.
    It is interesting to read your experience. And it certainly is true a lot of different religions have been pulling up borders and getting rid of information to keep people under control. I too believe Jesus was right. And to get back to the masculine, feminine: when someone is living with Christ (Holy Spirit) in his body/life, then the balance between masculine and feminine will be restored, is my experience. And personally I think relationships should be about this. As a Christian (living with Christ (not a follower of the worldly religion)) with a Christian wife, we both have the Spirit (Christ) in our life to guide us. The Spirit is gradually bringing back the balance between us. And because my wife and I are both willing to change with help of the Spirit, step by step we get closer to each other, processing things from the past, improving communication, getting rid of some masculine traits and growing some feminine ones. For my wife, she's losing some feminine traits and growing some masculine. I feel we're growing to be more complete as a spirit/soul in a good way. [edit]This is about retaining the good, getting rid of the bad, and adding more good. Can be both masculine and feminine for us both.[/edit]

Regarding smudging, we've tried it in the past to clean our house when we had uninvited spirits in our home. It didn't help us in that case. To have a bit more understanding of smudging, you might want to read here: https://www.quora.com/Does-white-sag...y-repel-demons read the comments from some people with personal experience. There's probably more that can be said about sage and I agree it can be beneficial in certain situations, though I feel it is not a one-size-fits-all type solution.
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 5th February 2019 at 08:09.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

NancyV (6th February 2019), SilverMister (5th February 2019), Valerie Villars (5th February 2019), what is a name? (5th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast