+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tracking ~ Listening devices: Historically under surveillance:

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Red face Tracking ~ Listening devices: Historically under surveillance:

Long story short and without too much detail:

I live in a Surveillance State called Belfast Ireland [N.Ireland SMH]
    Historically speaking its a common thing and has been to have a tracking or listening device discovered in ones home or car intrusively eavesdropping: THIS IS AN ESTABLISHED REALITY HERE: I can provide facts of this:

Based on a number of facts giving rise to suspecting this; how would one know what or how to look for; or what to logically use to fully detect an eavesdropping device in their home?

NO they are not so sophisticated that theyre undetectable: NO theres no mental derangement or drug use; or paranoia; or cheating; or stressed relationships causing this one single issue: It is a real scenario:

YES it may sound strange to those who dont get it nor live in such a region of the World:

But it is good suggestions that may help this situation I am seeking:

Said device appears located in specific spot in the structure of a bathroom acting as a piggy backed standalone or rechargeable device [all power to home was of]

Its assessed to be 6.5Ghz or thereabouts using a non interrupted input/output or constant signal which should not be there:

So much so that it can be interacted with and established as Technological:

Has anyone ever used a working detection device which they know confirms such things; instead of pulling a whole part of a bathroom out first only to discover they cannot ID it by eyeballing it? Thanks All: Off we go:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anti Democide For This Post:

Cara (4th November 2019), conk (6th February 2019), Ivanhoe (6th February 2019), Tintin (6th February 2019), toppy (6th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Default Re: Tracking ~ Listening devices: Historically under surveillance:

Quote Posted by Anti Democide (here)
    Long story short and without too much detail:

I live in a Surveillance State called Belfast Ireland [N.Ireland SMH]
    Historically speaking its a common thing and has been to have a tracking or listening device discovered in ones home or car intrusively eavesdropping: THIS IS AN ESTABLISHED REALITY HERE: I can provide facts of this:

Based on a number of facts giving rise to suspecting this; how would one know what or how to look for; or what to logically use to fully detect an eavesdropping device in their home?

NO they are not so sophisticated that theyre undetectable: NO theres no mental derangement or drug use; or paranoia; or cheating; or stressed relationships causing this one single issue: It is a real scenario:

YES it may sound strange to those who dont get it nor live in such a region of the World:

But it is good suggestions that may help this situation I am seeking:

Said device appears located in specific spot in the structure of a bathroom acting as a piggy backed standalone or rechargeable device [all power to home was of]

Its assessed to be 6.5Ghz or thereabouts using a non interrupted input/output or constant signal which should not be there:

So much so that it can be interacted with and established as Technological:

Has anyone ever used a working detection device which they know confirms such things; instead of pulling a whole part of a bathroom out first only to discover they cannot ID it by eyeballing it? Thanks All: Off we go:
    You state that the listening device is built into the structure of the bathroom. Do you believe it was placed in the structure at the time of building? Why would a listening device be placed in the bathroom of all places? If you wanted to pick up conversations wouldn't the kitchen, bedroom or living room be more likely to get actual conversations? Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions.

4. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

[QUOTE=peterpam;1273462][QUOTE=
    Why would a listening device be placed in the bathroom of all places? If you wanted to pick up conversations wouldn't the kitchen, bedroom or living room be more likely to get actual conversations? Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions.[/QUOTE]

I guess its because of the fact that people like to sing while taking a bath.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Bubu;1273469][QUOTE=peterpam;1273462]
    Quote Posted by
    Why would a listening device be placed in the bathroom of all places? If you wanted to pick up conversations wouldn't the kitchen, bedroom or living room be more likely to get actual conversations? Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions.[/QUOTE

I guess its because of the fact that people like to sing while taking a bath.
    There is no clear evidence that they use baths other than for distilling which is why they then start singing . It's their individual approach to spirituality .

6. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Can you take a pic and show us? You have me intrigued. I have a lot of construction experienceb I might be able to distinguish what it is...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Cara (4th November 2019)

8. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Its not a `sudden issue` It can only be a technological device:

I`ll leave this hanging out there until someone understands my initial post:
    Last edited by Anti Democide; 6th February 2019 at 18:27.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti Democide For This Post:

Cara (4th November 2019)

10. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Sorry, I really thought I did understand...
    Must have missed the hidden question.
    Carry on ❤
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

11. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,268 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Anti Democide (here)

NO they are not so sophisticated that theyre undetectable:

I guess solar panels are meant to be in the open. unless someone has come up with a solar charger that charges in complete darkness. In that case it becomes sophisticated. Sorry but your story seem so fantastical to be believe and unless you give more info I'm afraid its going to hang until the mods knock it to the next page.

12. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I'm in the UK. I just moved into a new build where I am getting complaints about residents being dealt within 24 hours. The letters are picking up every thing from a piece of paper being thrown on the floor by someone to singing, playing loud music and arguing. We figure were half of that came from but it's the small pieces of intel evidence such as not being allowed to play music too loud. This building is now pristine quiet and serene. IT feels nice don't get me wrong and serene not an argument, not a conversation BUT
    I got an impression that it's too clean cut. So I looked for bugs around the home using my phone and an rf app. I don't know how accurate but I sweeped my home and nothing was found except in the radiators which I keep off there are strong signals to state that it is bugged.

The reason is that on the app I used if you go near metal or if you go near tv etc and I know rad's are metal per say it came up TV or appliance and it did so for each radiator. However, the closer it got to the rad's programmer it flagged up bugged. So I wonder if there is spying going on or else how within 24 hours do they know if you sang your heart out in the bathroom, argued or did something else.
    I'm sceptical but I was shocked when it did show it was bugged. I never turn the rads on because we got warmth in the room enough to be adequate but I wonder what you all think.
    Could they do that?

13. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

This should be here -

Under Surveillance

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Tintin (4th November 2019), Valerie Villars (4th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread