+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The last laugh

1. Link to Post #81
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The last laugh

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So now, at this point, I think we bid you farewell.
    It's been quite a long time since we've received so many reports from folks here who simply don't like one single member. (This is yourself.)
    But it's become very plain now that you don't belong well here. You're free to take your rather snide attitudes (which you believe are humor!) elsewhere. And of course, you will.

Bill , its good too see the Forum again without him & his type
    He arrived in a "blaze of eloquent negativity" and it seems that irritating & pissing people of "is his fetish"
    may it happen again elsewhere ripple !

sorry for being of topic
    but i wanted the last laugh
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2019 at 01:03. Reason: fixed quote formatting

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bubu (11th February 2019), Constance (11th February 2019), edina (11th February 2019), Forest Denizen (11th February 2019), Joe Akulis (11th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019), RunningDeer (11th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #82
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,799 times in 1,847 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    If you were to take the culture quiz, where do you think Project Avalon would be?
    My guess, stage two and taking a peak at stage 3.
    thanks for bringing this up. New varieties is always exciting specially if it seeks to improve the "we" aspect of us which most of us profess to seek. Even if you are wrong its still far better than not trying because we are actually trying it and not just talking especially based on some gurus teaching.

Bills legacy will always live but the forum is the collective members. Heck I wont be subscribing to any government I'd had enough of that already.

This is an opportunity to learn, looking forward for more, perhaps its going to get better as it aged

Unsubscribing a member is far too important to live it at the hands of the few, that is if we put real value to each real truth seekers. There should be a complete participation of membership. We actually are doing it at home. We practice freedom of choice but if one member needs to be restricted for some reason, I call for discussion and all family members presence.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2019 at 01:05. Reason: fixed quote formatting

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

edina (11th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,377 times in 846 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    If you were to take the culture quiz, where do you think Project Avalon would be?
    My guess, stage two and taking a peak at stage 3.
    thanks for bringing this up. New varieties is always exciting specially if it seeks to improve the "we" aspect of us which most of us profess to seek. Even if you are wrong its still far better than not trying because we are actually trying it and not just talking especially based on some gurus teaching.

Bills legacy will always live but the forum is the collective members. Heck I wont be subscribing to any government I'd had enough of that already.

This is an opportunity to learn, looking forward for more, perhaps its going to get better as it aged

Unsubscribing a member is far too important to live it at the hands of the few, that is if we put real value to each real truth seekers. There should be a complete participation of membership. We actually are doing it at home. We practice freedom of choice but if one member needs to be restricted for some reason, I call for discussion and all family members presence.
    Your guess is probably close to overall reality.

There are some pockets that are 4 and even 5, as well.

I'm interested in hearing what other people think?

Bubu, in case you missed it, there's a link to the 1st chapter pdf.

And a video and audio at the bottom of the page Tribal Leadership.

Even if one doesn't want to read the whole book, these can give a gist to the ideas.

And inspire a different way of thinking about the forum, in terms of a tribe that strives for global impact, as mentioned in Bill Ryan's stated purpose.

The idea is to bring practices into alignment with purpose.

If people are coming into the forum from all kinds of different cultures, and stages of culture, do you think this idea could be unifying?

Let's say you have someone come into the forum operating mostly at Stage 2, but, they really want to be a part of the forum.

And the forum culture is Stage 5. (Which it isn't, at least not yet.)

How could that person be welcomed into the forum to make that transition easier?

Would it even be worth it to try to lift someone from a Stage 2 to a Stage 5?

If Avalon could do this...?

What type of global impact do you think a Stage 5 forum would have: how would it ripple throughout humanity?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2019 at 01:07. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bubu (11th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Let's say you have someone come into the forum operating mostly at Stage 2, but, they really want to be a part of the forum.

And the forum culture is Stage 5. (Which it isn't, at least not yet.)

How could that person be welcomed into the forum to make that transition easier?
    Its a question every caring human should ask. It would be nice to watch people nurtured and grow.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2019 at 01:08. Reason: fixed quote formatting

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

edina (11th February 2019), peterpam (11th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Life is very interesting in that somehow, in all forms of life, from a microbe, to a spider, to a whale to a human, every one experiences life as if they are the center of the universe.

People talk about narcissism, or ego, but the fact is, the perception that we are the center of our lives, is hardwired into all lifeforms. I find this fascinating and curious.

There is a mathematical construct beneath this that I would like to understand better.

An artifact of this is that most people think and feel that the way they experience the world is the way everyone else experiences the world.

There are common patterns to be sure, but the assumption that I think this way, therefore it IS this way is not really accurate.

Because Iíve done a lot different jobs in my life, and have lived in many different places, Iíve been able to see how the same patterns repeat in various spaces.

Or maybe, Iím just wired this way. When I was a kid I had more fun organizing my toys than playing with my toys. I was always sorting by different patterns.

Iíll offer an example of what Iím talking about from when I worked as a pharmacy tech in a retail pharmacy.

There was this very bizarre requirement from the corporate level that the pharmacists were to always say that the script would be ready in 5 minutes. Which is unrealistic. But, the pharmacists did what they were told.

The reason why the corporate level had this bizarre requirement probably came from some MBA fresh out of school, with lots of book smarts and no real world experience. It was goals oriented. Which often loses sight of ďeffectiveness.Ē Goals are easy to measure, effectiveness, not so easy.

The result was that people stood around waiting because they thought their script would be done in 5 minutes.

However, most of the time it was put in a queue of the scripts ahead of it and on a good day would take at least 15 minutes.

So, customers would hang out in front of the pharmacy waiting for their script and getting increasingly impatient in their energy, because they had been told it would be 5 minutes.

Thereís this thing called the 2 minute rule. I remember learning about this when I was teaching leadership while in the Air Force. Iíve heard and seen this applied in all sorts of ways.

True to the 2 minute rule, the customer would realize at about 13 minutes, this is taking longer than 5 minutes and I may as well go take care of something, and leave.

This was frustrating the pharmacists to no end. They felt that people were hovering and glaring at them while they were working. And when the script was finally ready, the customer was no longer there.

After watching this a bit, and seeing the level of stress and tension building and building in the pharmacists. This is a fairly common reaction among pharmacists which Iíll explain later.

I pulled them aside and suggested a few things to help them better understand the situation.

I suggested that they ignore company policy and tell people the truth. If it will be 15 minutes before the script is done, tell them it will be 15 minutes. If the queue is so huge thatís itís going to be 45 minutes, tell them it will be 45 minutes.

The truth is actually more respectful to the customer.

Every one lives busy lives and and feels stretched for time. No one enjoys waiting unnecessarily.

I also explained that the customers waiting in front of the pharmacy was not thinking at all about the pharmacist. They were thinking about what they were going to make for dinner, or the argument they had with a co-worker that day, or what they need to do next on their to do list, and so on.

People live in the center of their lives.

A lot of people spend an enormous amount of time, energy and focus judging against something that is simply human nature. Itís not good or bad, it just IS.

Lots of suffering comes from resisting what IS.

Itís not effective to try to fight reality, itís much more effective to work with it.

I remember reading this adage once, and itís spot on.

Donít worry about what people are thinking about you, because theyíre not.
    Last edited by edina; 12th February 2019 at 01:17.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

avid (12th February 2019), Bubu (15th February 2019), Hym (12th February 2019), peterpam (12th February 2019), petra (13th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Another example of of how we all live from inside-out comes from my early days in the Air Force.

There was a sign in the shop I worked in, kinda like the memes that people used to fax before, like how they are now shared on Twitter, or Facebook.

It showed a person at the base gate asking, "Whatís this base like?Ē

The answer was a question, ďWhat was the last base you were at like?Ē

The guy at the gate responded, and was told, ďThatís whatís it like here, too.Ē

I remember reading that cartoonish sign and being a bit perplexed as to itís point?

I didnít have enough life experience at that point to grasp itís meaning.

Maybe it was the shop supervisor who clued me in on itís meaning.

Iím curious and always asking questions.

Itís a basic observation of human behavior.

Decades later, when I ran my own business, I used this understanding in my interview process,

ďTell me what your last job was like?Ē

A very effective question in determining if the person was going to be someone I wanted to hire.

Where ever you go, there you are.
    Last edited by edina; 12th February 2019 at 00:43.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

peterpam (12th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

One of the reasons why I like this particular chart on the 5 Stages of Culture is because it encapsulates a quick jist of the 5 stages.

1. Life Sucks
    2. I Suck
    3. I'm Great, (in the book this is continued with and you're not)
    4. We're Great
    5. Life is Great

What's interesting to me is that how the stage in which a person is operating from often shows up in their language.

How many times have you heard a person say,

Life Sucks
    Society Sucks
    the World Sucks

or

Life is Great
    People are wonderful
    The world is beautiful

Another interesting thing to note is how these stages correlate with how much a person can access their energy.

So, raising through the levels, also raises a person's energy.

Avalon is not a professional environment. So, all 5 stages are present here.

Can you imagine how each world view creates disconnects in communication?
    Last edited by edina; 12th February 2019 at 01:14.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), Merry Mom (14th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019), what is a name? (12th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #88
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 times in 367 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Edina, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and everything you wrote there!

The situation with Ripple may have been handled just slightly differently than a typical unsubscribe, but I assure you, it wasn't arbitrary. It was talked over and deliberated and given quite a bit of thought.

Let me ask you a question, and I'm being just a little playful here: knowing what you know of Ripple, his personality and approach and so on: does he seem like the sort of guy who'd be willing to make adjustments to satisfy a mod request? (in my mind's eye I can see him enthusiastically giving us the bird LOL...and God bless him, that's his style)

Here's the thing: as Bill said, we were getting complaints about Ripple left and right. Despite his admirable wit and intelligence, he was blatantly disrespecting members all over the place.

He was already on very thin ice when he was insulting and disrespectful to Bill, and that was it.

The process of unsubscribing someone isn't perfect, and doesn't always follow the same exact process. And the moderators are far from perfect, but we do our best to make the proper decisions for the greater good of the forum. We're going to make calls that upset some people! And I'm sorry this decision has upset you, but we collectively feel it's the right one.
    I think the very basic protocol ought to be to at least contact the person the action is being considered against. That is the minimal level of human decency.

Communication is important to prevent inaccurate assumptions of intent.

You talk of respect.

Do you think it is respectful to members to take actions against them without at least having a conversation with them on the matter in question?

Also, with a protocol in place on how to handle reports, you will have a system to handle people who abuse the reporting system as a means for personal vendettas.

And it will help the staff stay objective, rather than subjective in their decisions.

Note added:

Oh and yes, my experiences with ripple is that he is reasonable. In fact, a part of the many misunderstandings that seem to happen in regard to him, is that he highly bent to reason and rational thinking. The intellectual style of communication can feel disrespectful to people who rate high on the feeling style of communication. That doesn't make ripple inherently disrespectful. It means that people have different communication styles.
    If you already have a protocol in place, ... that's great.

What is it?

If not, I'm only asking that you consider it.

Like I said, the forum numbers are dwindling for a reason...

(For example, when the actions the staff took against me and Kiwi happened in September, Avalon didn't just lose me, KiwiElf and turiya.

Avalon lost almost 75% of the viewership of this forum, and about 50% of the active online membership dropped.

How that affected donations, I don't know?

The membership is only now recovering. The viewership still hasn't.

That happened for a reason.

Every time it happens the Avalon community grows smaller.

If this is not addressed, at some point, it may not recover, at all.

Watching this happen to so many good and great members over the years is the reason why I didn't fully engage back into the forum, when I returned to follow the QAnon thread.

Think of this as a customer who is giving the business of the Project Avalon Forum valuable customer feedback to the question, "Why are customers not returning?"

And on top of that, offering a potential solution. I'm solutions-focused. An old habit I learned from my days in the Air Force.
    )
    And now it seems we have found your main agenda.
    Why does this matter to you?
    Why do you use this as an attack?

Both answers speak more about you than the people and methods here.

Am I defending this place lock stock and barrel? Not at all.
    On certain topics this place is quite excellent but on others I have to check Mrgrays blog to interact with the forum.

The mods do things I disagree with but I feel they are pretty open about decisions and reasons for them when they make them.
    I think Paul for example abuses his mod powers with regularity and is creepy with the data tracking he does on us. If you dont think so then just look at how he busted Corey Goode. While that was an example of doing good with the abuse and NSA like tracking, it is still distrubing to me none the less. But that is also the trade off you make when you starting interacting on a public forum.

I for one do not mourn the loss of any of the members you mentioned.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Praxis For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

A thought occurred to me this morning that I probably ought of offer people an opportunity to ask me questions.

If you have any, please feel free to ask.

It's probably better to ask, than assume.

I'll do my best to answer question, in between the time I am training and preparing for the AT thru-hike.
    Last edited by edina; 12th February 2019 at 16:20.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Edina, I appreciate your thoughtfulness and everything you wrote there!

The situation with Ripple may have been handled just slightly differently than a typical unsubscribe, but I assure you, it wasn't arbitrary. It was talked over and deliberated and given quite a bit of thought.

Let me ask you a question, and I'm being just a little playful here: knowing what you know of Ripple, his personality and approach and so on: does he seem like the sort of guy who'd be willing to make adjustments to satisfy a mod request? (in my mind's eye I can see him enthusiastically giving us the bird LOL...and God bless him, that's his style)

Here's the thing: as Bill said, we were getting complaints about Ripple left and right. Despite his admirable wit and intelligence, he was blatantly disrespecting members all over the place.

He was already on very thin ice when he was insulting and disrespectful to Bill, and that was it.

The process of unsubscribing someone isn't perfect, and doesn't always follow the same exact process. And the moderators are far from perfect, but we do our best to make the proper decisions for the greater good of the forum. We're going to make calls that upset some people! And I'm sorry this decision has upset you, but we collectively feel it's the right one.
    I think the very basic protocol ought to be to at least contact the person the action is being considered against. That is the minimal level of human decency.

Communication is important to prevent inaccurate assumptions of intent.

You talk of respect.

Do you think it is respectful to members to take actions against them without at least having a conversation with them on the matter in question?

Also, with a protocol in place on how to handle reports, you will have a system to handle people who abuse the reporting system as a means for personal vendettas.

And it will help the staff stay objective, rather than subjective in their decisions.

Note added:

Oh and yes, my experiences with ripple is that he is reasonable. In fact, a part of the many misunderstandings that seem to happen in regard to him, is that he highly bent to reason and rational thinking. The intellectual style of communication can feel disrespectful to people who rate high on the feeling style of communication. That doesn't make ripple inherently disrespectful. It means that people have different communication styles.
    If you already have a protocol in place, ... that's great.

What is it?

If not, I'm only asking that you consider it.

Like I said, the forum numbers are dwindling for a reason...

(For example, when the actions the staff took against me and Kiwi happened in September, Avalon didn't just lose me, KiwiElf and turiya.

Avalon lost almost 75% of the viewership of this forum, and about 50% of the active online membership dropped.

How that affected donations, I don't know?

The membership is only now recovering. The viewership still hasn't.

That happened for a reason.

Every time it happens the Avalon community grows smaller.

If this is not addressed, at some point, it may not recover, at all.

Watching this happen to so many good and great members over the years is the reason why I didn't fully engage back into the forum, when I returned to follow the QAnon thread.

Think of this as a customer who is giving the business of the Project Avalon Forum valuable customer feedback to the question, "Why are customers not returning?"

And on top of that, offering a potential solution. I'm solutions-focused. An old habit I learned from my days in the Air Force.
    )
    And now it seems we have found your main agenda.
    Why does this matter to you?
    Why do you use this as an attack?

Both answers speak more about you than the people and methods here.

Am I defending this place lock stock and barrel? Not at all.
    On certain topics this place is quite excellent but on others I have to check Mrgrays blog to interact with the forum.

The mods do things I disagree with but I feel they are pretty open about decisions and reasons for them when they make them.
    I think Paul for example abuses his mod powers with regularity and is creepy with the data tracking he does on us. If you dont think so then just look at how he busted Corey Goode. While that was an example of doing good with the abuse and NSA like tracking, it is still distrubing to me none the less. But that is also the trade off you make when you starting interacting on a public forum.

I for one do not mourn the loss of any of the members you mentioned.
    ha... I see someone has already asked me a question.

Quote Praxis: Why does this matter to you?
    Honestly, it doesn't matter to me.
    I am unattached to the outcome.
    I see a potential in Avalon that I haven't seen in any other forum that I'm aware of.

To become something larger than itself, especially in making an impact on the world.

I care about humanity. Individually, and as a whole.

If I understand correctly from Bill's stated purpose, this is in alignment with his purpose.
    In fact, it's one reason why I am here, talking right now.
    Bill's stated purpose.

I thought I would invest myself a bit, to see if that potential could be sparked.

Quote Praxis: Why do you use this as an attack?
    Why do you perceive this as an attack?
    It's not!

I am making observations, based on my own personal experience.
    And asking questions that I hope will spark 'critical thinking'.

Quote Praxis: Am I defending this place lock stock and barrel? Not at all.

Just as I encouraged Constance, earlier in this thread, to not feel pressure to defend what I say, because it doesn't need defense.

I feel the same about what you're stating here.

There is no reason to defend Avalon, the mod staff, or Bill Ryan.
    Because the heart space I am coming from is not "attacking".
    It's very loving and compassionate.

Look at this as a conversation among strong and intelligent 'adults.'

I'm comfortable with how anyone and everyone feels on this topic.

This is a very free, clear mental and heart space to be in.

I'm not asking people to take sides. That would be divisive.

I'm inviting people to get in touch with their own thoughts and feelings on the matter.

I'm encouraged to see that people are doing just that.

I have opinions on some of your other comments, but, they are not questions, so I will pass on stating my opinion, in response to your opinion.

Except to say this. I do mourn the loss, of many members over the years, not mentioned.

Housekeeping note:
    I haven't quite gotten the hang of the pulling quotes into replies tech thing yet.
    Hopefully, I'll get better at, with practice.

And, it may take time for me to get to any questions.
    I'm averaging walking about 8 - 9 hours a day, now.
    In addition to preparing for being away from home for 5 -6 months.
    Last edited by edina; 12th February 2019 at 16:53.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

21. Link to Post #91
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,532 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Such is the eccentricity of the oddball punctuation that both Eben Yblod and ripple use (the only two members of the forum who do this), I checked IP addresses to see if they might be the same person ó one being a sockpuppet of the other.

It appears not. But the linguistic fingerprints are eerily similar. It's very weird seeing them both post on the same thread, side by side.

(PS: I don't understand this thread, either)
    I've always had a fun, crackpot theory that the super weird punctuation you see sometimes is some sort of secret calling card. Maybe they're aliens, posting on this forum to observe and learn our ways, and they haven't quite nabbed punctuation yet? Or maybe they fully understand how punctuation works, but prefer to use it in odd ways, going back to the calling card thing.
    This is SO FUNNY! I have a similar theory - it started when my very own handwriting started having weird inconsistencies. Like I'd spell a word wrong which I know how to spell, I'd leave a letter out completely, some letters would be way bigger, or I'd put spaces where they don't belong. The weirdest thing was when my thoughts asked me to spell "consciousness" and it took me three tries to write the word correctly.

Call me crazy, but feels to me as if like there's "meaning" in things like this.

I have a calling card too.... over use of "stupid quotes"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), edina (13th February 2019), Indigris (13th February 2019), Valerie Villars (12th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Such is the eccentricity of the oddball punctuation that both Eben Yblod and ripple use (the only two members of the forum who do this), I checked IP addresses to see if they might be the same person ó one being a sockpuppet of the other.

It appears not. But the linguistic fingerprints are eerily similar. It's very weird seeing them both post on the same thread, side by side.

(PS: I don't understand this thread, either)
    I've always had a fun, crackpot theory that the super weird punctuation you see sometimes is some sort of secret calling card. Maybe they're aliens, posting on this forum to observe and learn our ways, and they haven't quite nabbed punctuation yet? Or maybe they fully understand how punctuation works, but prefer to use it in odd ways, going back to the calling card thing.
    This is SO FUNNY! I have a similar theory - it started when my very own handwriting started having weird inconsistencies. Like I'd spell a word wrong which I know how to spell, I'd leave a letter out completely, some letters would be way bigger, or I'd put spaces where they don't belong. The weirdest thing was when my thoughts asked me to spell "consciousness" and it took me three tries to write the word correctly.

Call me crazy, but feels to me as if like there's "meaning" in things like this.

I have a calling card too.... over use of "stupid quotes"
    I love stupid quotes...

The quirkier, or quarkier, the better... they are great fun!

For example, this quote, from a Chinese fortune cookie, I just got...

Loving is sharing rainbows of happiness.

Last edited by edina; 13th February 2019 at 01:39.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), Indigris (13th February 2019), petra (13th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #93
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,532 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Once I was contacted by an elderly member here who hoped he was not a Grammar Nazi ( his term) , but could not understand why I allowed a space after each comma and period , as he quaintly called what we term a Full Stop .
    That was me ...
    It's been a day already, and I'm still laughing at this

Last laugh indeed

§=[Post Update]=§

I love stupid quotes...

That's the other kind of stupid quotes.

I just tend to put quotes around stuff I think is stupid. Like "The Devil" ha ha

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), edina (13th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by ripple (here)
    Once I was contacted by an elderly member here who hoped he was not a Grammar Nazi ( his term) , but could not understand why I allowed a space after each comma and period , as he quaintly called what we term a Full Stop .
    That was me ...
    It's been a day already, and I'm still laughing at this

Last laugh indeed

§=[Post Update]=§

I love stupid quotes...

That's the other kind of stupid quotes.

I just tend to put quotes around stuff I think is stupid. Like "The Devil" ha ha
    ah.... I see what you mean now, I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification.

I also really love thought-provoking quotes, too.

They become something like little meditations.

I often ponder them while I walk.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

petra (13th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I've had this theory for a long time.

It's been dancing around in my mind for about twenty years now.
    I think it's probably my main thing. The big focus of my life.

I call it Renaissance Humanity.

I've been keenly interested in human potential for as long as I can remember.
    By this I mean, natural human potential. (As opposed to the tech stuff.)

I think it was back in late 90's when I realized that in the business world, CEO's and executives were all learning these amazing skills in the business training conferences and seminars.
    They were like techniques for manifesting, stuff that back then was considered woo woo.

Most CEO's actively train their intuition.

I think it was about the time that I was discovering this that I realized that they had access to training that the average human on the street did not.

I have often wondered, what would happen if everyone had access to that same training?
    Last edited by edina; 14th February 2019 at 09:24.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

I've had this theory for a long time.

It's been dancing around in my mind for about twenty years now.
    I think it's probably my main thing. The big focus of my life.

I call it Renaissance Humanity.

I've been keenly interested in human potential for as long as I can remember.
    By this I mean, natural human potential. (As opposed to the tech stuff.)

I think it was back in late 90's when I realized that in the business world, CEO's and executives were all learning these amazing skills in the business training conferences and seminars.
    They were like techniques for manifesting, stuff that back then was considered woo woo.

Most CEO's actively train their intuition.

I think it was about the time that I was discovering this that I realized that they had access to training that the average human on the street did not.

I have often wondered, what would happen if everyone had access to that same training?
    Intuition to me comes with being in touch or down to earth. Meaning a person needs to be relax have peace of mind and the intuition naturally kicks off. At least this is my experience. What separates us or block the intuition is FEAR.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

edina (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5