+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hal Puthoff talks to George Knapp about TTSA, January 2018

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,969 times in 301 posts

Default Hal Puthoff talks to George Knapp about TTSA, January 2018

Published 3rd Feb 2019.

HAL PUTHOFF explaining how the Pentagon is coming out with DISCLOSURE slowly via TTSA.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2019), Bill Ryan (7th February 2019), Chip (7th February 2019), conk (7th February 2019), mountain_jim (7th February 2019), selinam (7th February 2019), toppy (7th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 256,762 times in 18,690 posts

Default Re: Hal Puthoff talks to George Knapp about TTSA, January 2018

A note for the record: now that Coast to Coast has their own YouTube channel, they're uploading PAST shows to it. This show with Hal Puthoff was actually broadcast over a year ago, on 28 January 2018.
    Hal is always worth listening to, but for students of TTSA and Tom Delonge it's really not an up-to-date report at all. In fact, in the last year, I'd venture to suggest that as far as what's publicly visible is concerned, TTSA has gone exactly nowhere.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2019), avid (7th February 2019), Bob (7th February 2019), boja (8th February 2019), celticwarrior (8th February 2019), Chip (7th February 2019), Crackberry (8th February 2019), Hym (7th February 2019), Ken (8th February 2019), mountain_jim (7th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th February 2019), Tam (8th February 2019), thepainterdoug (7th February 2019), Yoda (9th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,043 times in 968 posts

I listened to the show and found it to be pretty much a nothing burger and sorely lacking in any kind of "disclosure" given what we firsthand abductees/contactees already know and have reported over many decades about ET contact.

Given that the military has been cahooting with ETs in deep underground bases for decades I am not holding my breath that the NSA, CIA or any other military (un)intelligent agency will give us the real skinny within our lifetimes.

Even if they did disclose/declassify something we could not realistically trust their (dis)information because they have been acting criminally against the people of the US and the world since their inception.

For example, why did Phil Schneider experience fourteen assassination attempts after exposing what he knew? They'll go to almost any length to keep the lid on this potentially explosive can of worms. I would imagine they're scared to death that the people would find out about what is really going on and hold them accountable. My personal experience with them showed me how serious they are about keeping this all super secret for as long as they possibly can.

Scientists can analyze photos, videos, films, materials all they want but it will not change a thing. Disclosure has already occurred and still is occurring by we the people and waiting for truth from "the government" is a waste of time.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 8th February 2019 at 00:46.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (8th February 2019), boja (8th February 2019), celticwarrior (8th February 2019), Chip (8th February 2019), Michi (8th February 2019), mountain_jim (8th February 2019), Sadieblue (8th February 2019), Sandy123 (8th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe post ATIP and TTSA initiatives are a lost cause as regards public disclosure. This conclusion is an outcome from discussions and assessment with key individuals whom have dealt with these key players in recent times.

They are orchestrating a self-serving policy initiative that is balancing a fine line of disinformation, holding back significant knowledge for themselves resulting with no affect in MSM to any possible disclosure conclusion.

Compared to the Chinese initiative which is spearheading an eventual announcement to the United Nations. Before that happens its presently organizing itself on a significantly larger scale, leading all the way up to this final conclusion. This is happening without any knowledge or hype of its existence in the public eye or through media. These are not the policies of both ATIP and TTSA. See ‘Chinese Initiative for Disclosure’ thread forum.

The Chinese disclosure initiative has been preparing and planning internationally in the last months. A new forum has been set up recently and an eventual meeting of all internationally approved delegates from five continents will come together in mid-2019.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

boja (8th February 2019), Chip (9th February 2019), mountain_jim (10th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread