+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Am Just Doing My Job! (my foot)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I Am Just Doing My Job! (my foot)

Too many of us are knowingly working on jobs that subjugate and or enslave humanity and we claim the age old excuse that “I am just doing my job”. From now on, this is not going to work well for humanity folks, we have to choose sides deliberately with full knowledge of the what where and how the work we do is affecting others and ourselves now and in the future. Things have reached such a crechendo that we cannot be fence-seaters any more, there is so much at stake.

What if the work you are doing will make sure your mother, father, brother, sister, friends and yours as well as anyone's else's grand children will be enslaved completely in the future, will that make you change your mind? Those you work for will not tell you everything otherwise you will quit your job the same day if you new what harm you could be causing. Its up to you to find out and act accordingly.

What if the work you are doing is equivalent to selling your soul for a few dollars, will that change your thinking? Remember, no matter how much money one has, it will not help during or after the death process, money will NOT “oil the wheels of death” my friends, let me tell you. We have just been fooled to think money is everything, its not.

What if I told you that even if you got a fat paycheck from those that you work for, it will not save you from their guillotine if and when they desire, will that get you to think twice about “just doing my job”? In fact, when it comes to eliminating those that are “just doing their job” you will be on the top list because you know too much about their machinations and thus you pose a great risk to them should you “run your mouth”. So where does that leave you mr/mrs. “I am just doing my job”? Remember that ignorance and consent are interpreted similarly in the cosmos. This is one reason the education standards have plummeted greatly over the years, to keep all of us as ignorant as possible. Thus you have to educate yourself so you know for sure what kind of work you are doing and the consequences that it carries. There is no middle ground. End of story.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bones For This Post:

AriG (8th February 2019), celticwarrior (8th February 2019), Clear Light (8th February 2019), conk (8th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (7th February 2019), janette (8th February 2019), Mike (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), Rhogar (3rd September 2019), Soda (8th February 2019), yelik (8th February 2019), Zanshin (10th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: I Am Just Doing My Job! (my foot)

Quote Posted by bones (here)
    Too many of us are knowingly working on jobs that subjugate and or enslave humanity and we claim the age old excuse that “I am just doing my job”. From now on, this is not going to work well for humanity folks, we have to choose sides deliberately with full knowledge of the what where and how the work we do is affecting others and ourselves now and in the future. Things have reached such a crechendo that we cannot be fence-seaters any more, there is so much at stake.

What if the work you are doing will make sure your mother, father, brother, sister, friends and yours as well as anyone's else's grand children will be enslaved completely in the future, will that make you change your mind? Those you work for will not tell you everything otherwise you will quit your job the same day if you new what harm you could be causing. Its up to you to find out and act accordingly.

What if the work you are doing is equivalent to selling your soul for a few dollars, will that change your thinking? Remember, no matter how much money one has, it will not help during or after the death process, money will NOT “oil the wheels of death” my friends, let me tell you. We have just been fooled to think money is everything, its not.

What if I told you that even if you got a fat paycheck from those that you work for, it will not save you from their guillotine if and when they desire, will that get you to think twice about “just doing my job”? In fact, when it comes to eliminating those that are “just doing their job” you will be on the top list because you know too much about their machinations and thus you pose a great risk to them should you “run your mouth”. So where does that leave you mr/mrs. “I am just doing my job”? Remember that ignorance and consent are interpreted similarly in the cosmos. This is one reason the education standards have plummeted greatly over the years, to keep all of us as ignorant as possible. Thus you have to educate yourself so you know for sure what kind of work you are doing and the consequences that it carries. There is no middle ground. End of story.
    Ah, I think one very good reason why this Forum has so many members is precisely because, as a l̶a̶r̶g̶e̶ fair percentage, its Membership doesn't entertain such a basic Materialistic world-view !!!

Or perhaps some of us earn enough money such that it supports a "Spiritual Life" (and not much besides) eh ?

But as for the consequences please could you expand on what you mean ? Thanks
    Last edited by Clear Light; 8th February 2019 at 01:30. Reason: Replaced large with fair

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

AriG (8th February 2019), celticwarrior (8th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2019), Mike (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), Tintin (8th February 2019), yelik (8th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Bones ( of the Dr. McCoy variety?) you are genius! This is the battle cry of the programmed servant whether private or public! (“Just doing my job”).

When we sacrifice our humanity by supporting bad action and then justifying said actions with our job description, we truly become the embodiment of evil.

Your words restore my faith in human decency and compassion.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

celticwarrior (8th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2019), Jad (8th February 2019), janette (8th February 2019), Pam (8th February 2019), yelik (8th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

bones, it is interesting that you posted this thread, I was just thinking along these lines yesterday. It seems to me that so much of where we are today is as much the result of a billions little decisions, based on self interest by the masses as it is the evil doers at the top. It seems many of us, myself included, have used the rationale that we can suspend our moral decision making, decisions that align with what we believe in, because we are just doing our job. I have usually made an effort to try and find a job that doesn't make me compromise myself, but usually within that job there will be actions required that are against my principles and I admit to having done them.

On the other side, it is really easy to talk about this, but much more difficult to pull off in the real world when you have to make the house payment.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Clear Light;1273895]

But as for the consequences please could you expand on what you mean ? Thanks
    Well Clear Light, what I mean about consequences is for example those that are working on AI (Artificial Intelligence), they may be doing it just for the money but as most of us are becoming aware that AI is and will be a tool for the controllers to make it easy for them to control us. In this example, If I was working in AI, I would certainly want to know what steps are we (all of us) taking to make sure it does not get out of control which seems inevitable at the moment.

If nothing is being done, then maybe I would want to work or get with like minded individuals to introduce some kind of mechanism to make sure humans do not become obsolute once AI decides so. Or maybe I would decide to get into an area of AI where it aligns with my goals of expanding humanity using technology rather than enslaving it. Or I may just decide to work for the money, in which case its alright as well as long as it is a decision made with all the facts on the table. That way we know who is evil and who is not.

Another example might be those that troll websites and introduce chaos in threads, or online posts. While they may make a lot of money, my thinking is that this is equivalent to selling your soul for a few dollars. You bring down all of humanity just to enjoy a few extra dollars in your pocket.

Another example could be say those physicists that vehemently deny the existence of a soul or spirit and only claim that the five senses are the only thing in town, yet quantum studies show that humans are much more than just the five senses. I suspect many of these scientist are just bringing humanity down based on what some head of department say, or tenure issues etc.

There are many examples I hope you see where I am going with this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bones For This Post:

Clear Light (9th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks AriG for calling me a Genius, its already going to my head, I even looked at myself in the mirror a couple extra times to verify that I was looking at a genius.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    On the other side, it is really easy to talk about this, but much more difficult to pull off in the real world when you have to make the house payment.
    Yes peterpam, I can see where you are coming from but I think the trick is to reduce, not so much to eliminate. Let me esplain (explain): If you find that this is your situation, it may be time to start gradually ease into an area that you can be proud of. The knowledge of knowing what you are doing to others will open opportunites that will allign with what you want. We are not talking about quitting your job tomorrow after you find what terrible things you might be doing to humanity, the knowledge and your intent will start to put things in the proper places for you with or without effort.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bones For This Post:

Pam (9th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Thanks AriG for calling me a Genius, its already going to my head, I even looked at myself in the mirror a couple extra times to verify that I was looking at a genius.
    😂But you really are as you identified exactly why humanity is enslaved.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

"just doing my job" is not so distant from "we were only following orders"
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gord For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Bones ( of the Dr. McCoy variety?) you are genius! This is the battle cry of the programmed servant whether private or public! (“Just doing my job”).

When we sacrifice our humanity by supporting bad action and then justifying said actions with our job description, we truly become the embodiment of evil.

Your words restore my faith in human decency and compassion.
    I worked in retail, and I was in upper management. I was told many times, that I must behave in a certain way that went against my own beliefs as a human being.. (For example I was prodded to humiliate employees in order to snap them back into line, in hopes of getting better work habits out of them).. I REFUSED to do so, and told my boss that he could fire me if he so chooses, but I was NOT willing to sell out my principles for anyone to make a buck, and that included myself. I would either tend to my employees MY WAY, or I would walk... I killed them with kindness and our sales jumped so high other managers were asking me how I did it..

I think more than anything, that one conversation that I had with that man SHOCKED HIM more than anything, had anyone ever stood up to him like this before? I DOUBT IT.. Yet I had nothing to lose, I KNEW I could find a job elsewhere... And I would do the same again and again. Sadly many folks live in misery, because they feel "Rocking the boat" will cost them the job, they desperately NEED, and as such people get away with this. When the truth is, if they stood up for themselves and shown that this is NOT something that they're entitled to, with their paycheck, then they would stop trying to grab it!

"DIGNITY not for sale by the hour...", It is those too timid, or weak of fearful or just too lazy to accept their own responsibility for their own actions that spit out, "I am just doing my job" in my humble opinion. When it matters, that should be the LAST THING someone is saying when their actions are questioned, because truly that answer only serves them, and their temporary needs, rather than looking at the bigger picture.

Let's say they're a cop, and their department says that they must go to town and kill all the women they encounter. Are they going to do it, until they see their wives next in the traffic line? AND THEN suddenly realize that's wrong? I never did buy that "Just doing my job" lame excuse for poor behaviors.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bob (10th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019), edina (10th February 2019), Rhogar (3rd September 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote I think more than anything, that one conversation that I had with that man SHOCKED HIM more than anything, had anyone ever stood up to him like this before? I DOUBT IT.. Yet I had nothing to lose, I KNEW I could find a job elsewhere... And I would do the same again and again. Sadly many folks live in misery, because they feel "Rocking the boat" will cost them the job, they desperately NEED, and as such people get away with this. When the truth is, if they stood up for themselves and shown that this is NOT something that they're entitled to, with their paycheck, then they would stop trying to grab it!

"DIGNITY not for sale by the hour...", It is those too timid, or weak of fearful or just too lazy to accept their own responsibility for their own actions that spit out, "I am just doing my job" in my humble opinion. When it matters, that should be the LAST THING someone is saying when their actions are questioned, because truly that answer only serves them, and their temporary needs, rather than looking at the bigger picture.
    Just doing my job often means following orders, which are not always loving and/or intelligent orders.
    And yes, it is sometimes a weak or fearful position or just lazy. But where I do not agree is the "to lazy to accept their own responsibilities". And for a fact that it is not always from weak beings.

What if the first responsibilities are to one's children and that the only way you know how to give them food and shelter is by doing that job?

It is very often the case that people do not, I repeat, do not have that many skills giving them a large choice. And it is more than often the case that these little talents are abused by the hierarchy, whatever this hierarchy is.

I have seen people working their butt of, extremely hard, because they had children to feed or in hospital and they had to pay the astronomous bills. Yet, working in jobs they hated, with bosses that were very abusive. To me, these people were more courageous and more tenacious and helpful for the world than most of us (certainly most of us sitting on a chair typing "opinions" about them).

I have seen immigrants from war torn countries who had literally been through pure hell, doing anything to save their children, everything they could not only for themselves, but for their loved ones (family, parents, dear friends), literally sacrificing themselves with menial much below their abilities jobs or through war (raped women who stood it so that their daughter would not be raped, men without legs because they walked in front to avoid their family to die on a bomb, name it).

Dignity often means also abnegation for others, this is true dignity. Then comes following one's own integrity.

We become often very judgmental when we have a full stomach, a roof over our head, healthy children, a loving wife or husband. How do we dare judging others?

With all my love to everyone, without judging - nobody almost on this planet wakes up in the morning telling himself "today I will do the worst I can". Most want to do the best they can.

There were, in my life, situations and work contract I should not have taken (the bosses being terrible or the situation very hard on me) but I did, tolerated it for a while, because I had to feed, clothe, shelter, and pay therapies to my child. Let me tell you, nobody offered me free money to help, nobody. But the social system in Canada did save me, otherwise I would have died below the incredible stress.

I know very few people, even parents having children with the same handicap as mine, living in couple, who had as much courage.

Being here, I would not judge. But yet, be aware that there are Corey Goodes in this world, exploiters, and yes, lazy people as well.

Rant over
    Last edited by Flash; 10th February 2019 at 00:40.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019), Orph (10th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread