Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

1. Link to Post #241
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

@7.00 Gilliland asks Corey about controlled opposition, gov't shills, etc controlling the narrative. Corey kicks off with the Dark Alliancec aka Co-Conspirators and Chanter.

Corey says he has a team of 4 lawyers who have been working over the past 6 weeks and more stuff will be breaking over the next week. He claims one of his lawyers is a big wig in Hollywood specializing in I.P. law.

Gilliland says he's gonna (take a leaf out of Corey's book) send out cease and desist letters to try and stop the "rumours" about himself that he has to put up with.

Corey says that people are seeing that there is a coordinated plan against him. WELL YAH. But it's not because he is telling the truth. It's because he is exploiting parts of truth and lying about the rest to serve his own agenda of narcissitic fame and greed!

The "plan" is simply to lay the facts on the table so people are not duped anymore by this charlatan.

Come on Gilliland and friends, and Edge of Wonder Boys - do your bloody research on this charmer ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE ORIGIN.

START AT THE BEGINNING and then move forward. That way you will see the TRUE story about Corey unfold.

And of course he's going to be nice to you, probably even tells you how special you are and that you are a valued person to his inner powerful network.

His inner powerful network is all in his fantasy head. Do you really want to be the next victims of this man's delusions and deceptions?

I can't stomach listening to all Corey's plot twists and turns and narrative changes but I did catch him saying he worked as Men in Black for about a year. Not long now and he will transform again . . . probably into Aquaman . . . look out hollywood fans Corey is a wannabe DC Comic book hero.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 4th August 2019 at 06:42.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th August 2019), Bill Ryan (4th August 2019), Clear Light (4th August 2019), David Trd1 (10th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (4th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (4th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Corey says that people are seeing that there is a coordinated plan against him. WELL YAH. But it's not because he is telling the truth. It's because he is exploiting parts of truth and lying about the rest to serve his own agenda of narcissitic fame and greed!

The "plan" is simply to lay the facts on the table so people are not duped anymore by this charlatan.

Come on Gilliland and friends, and Edge of Wonder Boys - do your bloody research on this charmer ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE ORIGIN.

START AT THE BEGINNING and then move forward. That way you will see the TRUE story about Corey unfold.

And of course he's going to be nice to you, probably even tells you how special you are and that you are a valued person to his inner powerful network.

His inner powerful network is all in his fantasy head. Do you really want to be the next victims of this man's delusions and deceptions?

I can't stomach listening to all Corey's plot twists and turns and narrative changes but I did catch him saying he worked as Men in Black for about a year. Not long now and he will transform again . . . probably into Aquaman . . . look out hollywood fans Corey is a wannabe DC Comic book hero.
    Oh, yes, but it should probably be "borne in mind", I'd suggest, that at least for now, they're all one big happy "Disclosure" family or so it seems eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dimensions_of_disclosure_hosts.png
Views:	32
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	41308

Don't forget that later this month, said EOW Boys are presenting the so-called "Dimensions of Disclosure" event and for them to do "due diligence" on one of the "big names" would be like "killing the goose that laid the golden egg" because surely they would come to appreciate just how lacking in any Evidential way, or just how unconvincing his Story actually is ... but then again when the "good times roll" and the $$$$'s keep flowing in ... who of them is going to stand up and say :

Quote You know what guys, Spirituality is meant to be "not for profit" [1]... we're only getting ourselves more deeply entrenched in the very Materialistic Lifestyle that we're hoping to Ascend out of ... we're just promoting Superficial Spirituality aren't we ?
    Or at least, I'd say, that's what it looks like from over here ... sigh ...

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] But, in all fairness, I suppose it depends upon what kind of Spirituality you're "practicing" / following and what you've come to accept as being the Principle for how to view "Money" eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 4th August 2019 at 11:34. Reason: Some Minor Editing, Added [1]

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th August 2019), Bill Ryan (4th August 2019), Franny (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (4th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (4th August 2019), mountain_jim (4th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Unirock played Corey's long-awaited C.W. Chanter "evidence video" on his late-night stream. It was published on BitChute all the way back on June 29, and one of Unirock's fans stumbled upon it and sent it to him. It remains unpublished on YouTube.

ATTORNEY BENJAMIN ZAVODNICK AKA CW CHANTER ATTN: LAW ENFORCEMENT & NEW JERSEY STATE BAR

This propaganda video, apparently intended for legal use, includes the lie that David and Corey's lives were threatened by C.W. and others, which there is not a shred of evidence to support.

Name:	SBA_Legal - threatened.PNG
Views:	29
Size:	661.3 KB
ID:	41339

Also worth note, later in the video, Corey names Thomas Cro—I mean Rob Vannoy as his witness set to testify against C.W.'s "manipulations."

Update: The legal video has since been taken down, probably due to the backlash it would receive. However, you can still view it on the Wayback Machine, as is the nature of BitChute—an oversight made by Legal Eagle.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 10th August 2019 at 07:58.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Clear Light (9th August 2019), David Trd1 (10th August 2019), Gemma13 (9th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #244
    Thanks

Oh, but from what I understand about "Cease and Desist" letters, they aren't actually legally enforceable eh ?

It's more likely CW has been given a "shot across the bows" (so-to-say) because surely it must be clear to any de facto Lawyer who actually looks into the claims of the "Blue Chicken Cult" (as their client) that there isn't a "shred of evidence" for any of CG's manufactured claims such as his threefold 20-and-back's (with all the necessary "time-line manipulations" and body-mind "regression" he says are crucial to the "process") ?

IOW what I mean is : The C&D letter is the ONLY means at CG's disposal because there's literally "nothing" to protect from CG's side apart from his "utterly beyond belief" BULLSH!T STORY eh ?

What Lawyer could actually standup and defend all of the SBA's Fairy Tales ?

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

Name:  what_the_cluck_2.jpeg
Views: 34
Size:  34.7 KB

The Cluck Encounter Charity Tee

Quote What The Cluck?!

The space chickens have come home to roost. It's time some good came from the incessant chirping. So when you purchase this tee, 100% of proceeds will benefit EnCourage: Survivors of Cults & Abuses.​ More info: http://www.encourage-cult-survivors.org/
    Last edited by Clear Light; 9th August 2019 at 11:04. Reason: For Readability

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th August 2019), Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Constance (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (9th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2019), RogeRio (9th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #245
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I hear you, I wish the EoW team and Gilliland would do their homework on Corey. Especially since my intuition tells me that some of those people, at least, are good souls being duped. I'm not so sure about Rob. Rob feels exactly the same as Jordan Sather, to me, when it comes to that intuitive sense. Though it's not always easy to start at the beginning, I had to work backwards to ultimately end up here. Still, I ended up here, and I'm just some dope on the internet, not even remotely attesting to be a journalist.

A few months ago I had a chat with my Dad about DW, and the direction he was going in, and my Dad said something about how the shift in budgets on YouTube was telling. The EoW team went from being, well, a couple of guys doing work I knew how to do myself, as a graphic designer with some entry level knowledge on video editing. So I was buying it, I had the skillset to reproduce what they made for the most part, and if not personally, then I knew people who knew how to do those things. They've gone from that–to ads all over the internet and a convention? Of course they present like they're still the same ol starving artists struggling to get the Truth™ out.

In my opinion, the very first time I heard one of this bunch of charlatans say something like, "It's just like it is in Star Wars/Marvel/DC comics" I was like "oh so you're running out of imagination to come up with an original story, huh?" I must admit my eyebrows just start going up when the best analogy that can be made is to a television show, movie, or comic book intended for a teenage audience, and then well, they just fall right off the back of my head when they get into, "and these shows/movies/comic books existing is PROOF 100% SOFT DISCLOSURE"... le sigh.

I stomached it for a bit, because a few of the things he said reflected my own experience. Then I realized that wasn't proof of anything except that he'd encountered writings from someone like me. It only meant that he was icing his story to appeal to a specific audience. The "nerdy references" seem to be a part of that. When I was deeply involved in my first experience with something cultlike, the Conservative Christian Church (which I now realize was definitely culty, at least the one I was attending), pretty much all the young people were enthusiastic self-proclaimed "nerds" "geeks", I think because light sci-fi and fantasy stuff was the only escapism we allowed ourselves, and things like Star Wars and Marvel didn't have the offensive sex and language of more advanced film. It's a wide interest still, of course, but people who associate with it seem to be convinced it's like, a unique and special thing that makes them different from the people around them, like baby's first label. Maybe this happens with people who get into sports and other niches, I don't know, I got into the nerdy one. So it really seems to be a tailored preying on a certain type of person, one I am quite familiar with, having been one of those people, the type of person who wants real life to be just like the Marvel Universe!

I take it a bit personally, because it seems to be a nice shiny bit of bait designed to prey upon the people I called my friends as a teenager and young adult. I knew people I can see getting pulled in by this. I could've. It isn't too hard to believe. I'm on the fringe as it is, and I'm an easy pushover still. ^_^ But I'm here, and in this thread specifically, so that should give a sense of trajectory. Still, I feel like I see myself and my peer group at 14 in everyone who gets pulled in, hoping for the world to end in one apocalyptic bang that saves them, the rightful true good of this world, and leaves all the bad awful other people to BURN IN HELL or in this case BURN IN SOLAR FLARE.

It makes me nauseous, because it's exploiting people's depression and fears to make a buck and scrape energy up from good people.

James Gilliland has done so much good for so many people, I really hope he manages to catch up on the CG narrative and the likelihood that it is, y'know, a "narrative" in the sense of "a fiction" and not "a recollection of 100% truthful events that have are unembellished." It does suck to have to admit one's been bamboozled, but I still have my hopes up for some of these good guys caught in the net. So I sometimes leave encouraging comments on the EoW guys channel and emplore them to do more research on their "friends". They're just showing way too much cash now though. Cash changes people.

But Gilliland, man, I had respect for the guy, I hope he doesn't get taken too hard with CG, who's just like this unhinged ferris wheel smashing downhill through the metaphysical and spiritual community. At some point he's gotta crash and burn. His story's a wreck. Anyone who's done any listening to his multiple retellings of the same event should be able to pick up on it. I'm not the brightest knife in the block and I figured it out. But that's because I wanted the truth. I believe it's easy to deceive a heart-centred being, so let's not be too hard on people who are victimized, many of them are wonderful people who we don't want to crush into never trusting again, just arm with the tools needed to make unbiased assessments.

People are longing to be told they're special and loved. The fact that good people get taken in by charlatans is a sign of a deficiency in this world. CG's story gives people the escapism to think that they could live a 20 year adventure in space and then return and be normal again, or meet a sexy inner earth woman, or be the only person who can stand between humanity and an alien race. They ought to be inspired to go on real adventures in the real world, meet sexy real people, and stand up for what's right, not think that only Corey Goode can do it because he's the chosen one or whatever.

Because it's such an escapism based fantasy it amazes me that JG is getting caught up in it, because he's seen so many supernatural things himself. So I can only assume that it's a confirmation bias at work, where he's feeding people a bit of what they have experienced and thus they assume because of their experience that he's being truthful. There is a bit of a challenging logic leap to make when you go through life being oriented towards good, through your heart, to realizing that people can mirror for nefarious reasons. And that they do research to be able to pull off a scam, not to broaden their intellectual capacity. At least it was quite a culture shock for me. Like, I just don't do like that. I had to learn how a cult leader thought to be able to realize what CG was doing, and I only started learning that because I wanted to write a character who was a cult leader in my last Nanowrimo novel. If I hadn't done that, I might have been totally taken in. Because I thought it was a fun story, and alternative storytelling fascinates me, and I wanted to believe. I just know too much now, to believe.

Anyway, I put my money on the next DC superhero to enter the CG story being Wonder Woman, as another love interest he met on his adventures.
    May the Force be with you.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2019), Andrew_K (9th August 2019), Apulu (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Billy (9th August 2019), Clear Light (9th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th August 2019), earthdreamer (14th August 2019), Gemma13 (9th August 2019), Hervé (9th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Retief (9th August 2019), RogeRio (9th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2019), sunflower (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019), Wind (14th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,429 times in 32,920 posts

Quote Posted by Tae (here)

I hear you, I wish the EoW team and Gilliland would do their homework on Corey.
    [ ..... ]
    Thank you!! ^^^ Fantastic post.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (9th August 2019), Hervé (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019), Wind (14th August 2019), Yoda (9th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #247
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tae (here)
    Because it's such an escapism based fantasy it amazes me that JG is getting caught up in it, because he's seen so many supernatural things himself. So I can only assume that it's a confirmation bias at work, where he's feeding people a bit of what they have experienced and thus they assume because of their experience that he's being truthful. There is a bit of a challenging logic leap to make when you go through life being oriented towards good, through your heart, to realizing that people can mirror for nefarious reasons. And that they do research to be able to pull off a scam, not to broaden their intellectual capacity.
    Important Point!

Jay Weidner would have a lot to share with James Gilliland about how Corey is a master manipulator that does significant research daily, (going by his Avalon history and testimony), to be able to pull of his con act for people and his scams.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th August 2019), Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Billy (9th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th August 2019), RogeRio (9th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (10th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #248
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

may seem a silly approach, but since first time I saw the image of the two beings representing the Corey Goodle sphere alliance, I felt something strange like -- I've seen something similar before, but I don't remember exactly what it was.

after think about this, the Yellow being with triangular face, I suspected it could be a "inspired" makeup of Mantis being.

the Blue avian being took me few longer to develop a "good suspicion", but until this moment, I think "the makeup may be inspired" in reptilian type, because the birds (avians) evolved from reptiles.

then, the image of two beings together could be "inspired" on the Simon Parks draw released before this sphere alliance beings, that show a Mantis and a Reptilian.

I'm not saying that's it, but I suspect it may have been. I used a kind of elementary (psych) analysis, that leads to people who believed in the image of Simon Parks, tend to (subliminally) believe the Corey Goodle picture too.

Lastly, I complement the use of Blue and Yellow colors, induces a color balance that satisfies the brain to stare at the image "finding it good". All this may seem like mere coincidence, but as I don't believe much in coincidences, I still prefer not dismiss my silly suspicions about.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 9th August 2019 at 14:08.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Billy (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (9th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Clear Light

""What Lawyer could actually standup and defend all of the SBA's Fairy Tales ?""

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Billy (9th August 2019), Clear Light (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), Melinda (13th August 2019), RogeRio (10th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #250
    Thanks

Does anyone have the names CG is said to have released as being the co-conspirators or who he claims is dark alliance?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JamesHarrison For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Billy (9th August 2019), Clear Light (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JamesHarrison (here)
    Does anyone have the names CG is said to have released as being the co-conspirators or who he claims is dark alliance?
    Well, generally speaking, if you want to get an idea of how CG's and DW's mind's "work" [1] concerning the "Dark Alliance" I'd suggest watching both of these videos :

David Wilcock Exposed (The Cosmic Con - Ep 1)

The Cult Of Corey Goode (The Cosmic Con - Ep 2)

However, if the question is in relation to CW and CG's supposed hiring of some Legal Eagle's then IDK ... I'd say it's liable to be CW's co-presenters in their most recent videos eh ?

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] As in the Manufacture (and Dissemination) of Lies !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 9th August 2019 at 18:11. Reason: For Readability

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Billy (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), mountain_jim (11th August 2019), Mutchie (3rd September 2019)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JamesHarrison (here)
    According to CW Chanter at 23:54 in his laugh-a minute video here (kudos to him: it really is very funny. CW was on a real roll, and it gets better and better) — he is accused of 'conspiring' with "one or more of":

Jay Weidner, Kelly Farmer ("your love interest" the so-called solicitor's letter said), Clif High, Yvonne Palermo (GroovieBean), and "current and former employees and executives of Gaia Inc."

Daniel Lizst (the Dark Journalist), Joe from the Carolinas, Richard Dolan and myself are not mentioned. (Sigh! )

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th August 2019), Billy (9th August 2019), Clear Light (9th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th August 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (10th August 2019), mountain_jim (11th August 2019), RogeRio (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019), Yoda (9th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #253
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

THE GREAT DEBATE between C.W. Chanter and UNIRock (with 2 moderators) over who doxxed who. I haven't listened so can't offer points but it starts @34:00.

4+ Hours Maybe a good place to start is reading comments under both YouTube channels.

UNIRock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bvbs_5g_k4
    C.W. Chanter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL9C4EyuRn4
    Last edited by Gemma13; 13th August 2019 at 13:48.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th August 2019), Bill Ryan (13th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #254
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

A few notes on the Chanter/UNIRock Debate from post above:

@3:05:00 is a good place to kick in. Prior to this they basically go over the screenshots again and again which has all been covered in other vids. Chanter racked up more points than Uni.

@3:08:45 Uni pulls out his desperate card and kicks below the belt but kudos to Chanter who handles it like a pro and Uni starts to unravel and kinda lose it over the next 10 minutes.

@4:04:00-4:06:00 Uni says he’s communicated with Corey’s Lawyers via email re a video – I’m not sure what the context is there. It was in relation to a question from GroovieBean. Uni says he will share the emails later as everything will be coming out.

The debate is just over 3 hours. The Rest is Kelly and Chanter before and after debate.

There is going to be a Part 2 next Saturday.

Phew! Extremely Painful. Chanter was fluid and understandable. Uni just rants word salad that goes round and round the salad bowl. Heck even the moderators start going at each other at times – can’t blame ‘em I guess having to sit through 3 hours of UNIRock.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 13th August 2019 at 17:03.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th August 2019), Bill Ryan (13th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Was Posted to CW's video on YouTube
    Last edited by jkshapan; 14th August 2019 at 01:07. Reason: Decided to delete post.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jkshapan For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th August 2019), Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), Gemma13 (14th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (13th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Phew! Extremely Painful. Chanter was fluid and understandable. Uni just rants word salad that goes round and round the salad bowl. Heck even the moderators start going at each other at times – can’t blame ‘em I guess having to sit through 3 hours of UNIRock.
    No kidding. I suffered through the whole thing, too. (But while multitasking and getting a lot done!)

Chanter came out looking like the epitome of patient, intelligent reasonableness. And that's saying something.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th August 2019), Gemma13 (14th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (17th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #257
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Here are two screenshots C.W. presented during the debate which debunk Unirock's narrative that the Doxxgate screenshots were faked.

Some backstory

On day two of Doxxgate, Kelly presented a screenshot of Joy announcing that she's learned the identities of C.W. Chanter and Joe from the Carolinas. In that screenshot, Joy's profile picture was centered as opposed to how it was framed in the previous screenshots. After a falling-out with C.W., Unirock reviewed the screenshots with a newfound cognitive bias and declared this discrepancy to be "smoking-gun evidence" that C.W. faked at least some of the screenshots in order to frame Corey.

This discrepancy has a simple explanation—one that has somehow eluded Unirock. Joy simply changed her profile picture in-between screenshots, as these screenshots prove.

Name:	EB3SacbWwAIzi4w.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	41392 Click image for larger version

Name:	EB3SacaWwAc8B1k.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	156.8 KB
ID:	41393

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), Gemma13 (14th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (14th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #258
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

FROM DANIEL JAMES:

Quote Final result from my independent poll gives @c_chanter a strong debate win over @UNIRockTV. Part two of the debate is happening on Saturday and I’ll do another poll at the conclusion of the debate.
    77% CHANTER
    12% UNIROCK
    11% UNSURE

https://twitter.com/dulhunty/status/1161550345602031618

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th August 2019), Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (17th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #259
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Corey's so called legal team must be idiots or non existent because Corey just went after CW (used his real name) in a you tube video for ''legal purposes''. Earth's only representative to the Galactic Alliance that is Earth's best intuitive empath is upset that a small time youtuber is talking about him with truth bombs. A legal team would advise their client to shut up and let them do the talking but nooooo. I would love to see this go to court

video : Attorney Benjamin I Zavodnick aka CW Chanter alleged Doxxing & Cyber-Stalking of Corey Goode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFjVml8bGM0&t=27s

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th August 2019), Bill Ryan (17th August 2019), Gemma13 (17th August 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (17th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #260
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I'd put my money on UNIRock helping put that vid together with Corey. UNIRock did tell Chanter in the debate video that all will be coming out very soon!

I haven't watched it all but it looks like they are trying to copycat Daniel James and his videos on Corey, Wilcock and Sather - just without the professional finesse. [DANIEL JAMES https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTJ...YGFJ5rA/videos]

Typical narcissistic/sociopathic behaviour from Goode (and UNIRock) - label your critics with your own malfunction!

If this latest escapade of Corey's fizzles out I wonder if UNIRock will get the picture then i.e. You got used by Corey mate in another one of his fantasy delusions!

Corey says the following just above the comments section. Bit of a contradiction - told to shutup, but going to post updates

Quote Pinned by COREY GOODE
    SphereBeing Alliance 21 hours ago
    Please do not go after the people in these videos for their alleged behavior. This is being investigated by law enforcement and being handled by attorneys who are preparing a number of civil law suits. With Law Enforcement now involved I have been asked to no longer make public comments on the specifics of these cases. These people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you feel you have been a victim of any of these people or their associates and are willing to give statements to be used in NJ Bar Association complaints, Civil and Criminal cases please email us at SphereBeingAlliance@Gmail.com with your contact details. I will also be making more updates to my public statement on my website very soon: https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...ssination.html

COREY GOODE 20 hours ago
    If you share this video, please also copy and paste the statement above this one where ever you share. TY

[B]@27:00 Dark Journalist, Bill Ryan, Richard Dolan, Clif High, Walter Bosley, Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean all get in the picture via Chanter.
    [/B]
    Last edited by Gemma13; 17th August 2019 at 14:28.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th August 2019), Bill Ryan (17th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (17th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast