+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast

Thread: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

1. Link to Post #261
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Exposure: Corey Goode’s Secret Task Force Uncovered

Ah, for all the seeming "Bluster" in his recent tweeting, it just shows how it's all merely for the sake of appearances, as if there is any Legality behind it at all eh ?

I mean just look at all of the law enforcement accounts that are being linked :

Click image for larger version

Name:	CG_Tweets.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	41403

And now I'd ask you to please read what each of them says about their Twitter account :

Name:	FBI Washington Field.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	41404

Name:	FBICharlotte.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	41405

Name:	FBIDenver.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	41406

Name:	FBIWFO.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	41407

And it's the same with the Boulder Police and Boulder County Sheriff accounts too !!!

Clearly there is NO "Legal Team" ... I'd say it's just yet more Fake Hype that leads precisely nowhere except for those Gullible enough to believe there is any substance to it whatsoever ... just a sort of Deceitful Marketing Strategy eh ?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th August 2019), Bill Ryan (17th August 2019), Billy (17th August 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), David Trd1 (18th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (17th August 2019), Reinhard (19th August 2019), Stac(i) (18th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

At first, I believed Corey's story. Then it became that he was a conman. I have not been able to follow the ins and outs. However, I have come out with the intuition that the intent behind all these happenings is engineered by the secret services of the US government in order to muddy the waters of what is really going on in Antarctica.

Two pieces of information from places on the internet are worth bringing together about shedding light on the Astronaut's remarks after visiting Antarctica, saying that what he observed was "EVIL." The other video on Youtube.com dealt with soldiers in Afghanistan having discovered one of the Fallen Angels chained in an underground cavern. The Chains were the thickness of chains used to secure an ocean liner. This creature had wings, was a huge giant (perhaps 40 ft. I cannot remember exactly) and was extremely enraged. The radiations coming from its brain were so powerful that the military men's brains become controlled so that they began to fight and kill each other and some died because of the radiation. The thought personality of this being was terrifying and highly demonic in nature. Their weapons used against this THING were apparently ineffective. The suggestion was made that this creature was one of the Four Angels Bound until the End Times which would be released, presumably for Armageddon. The video suggested that the US was mapping underground tunnel and cave systems in an effort to find, and destroy these underground beings. The suggestion was made that the war against the Afghans was merely a cover story to hide the existence of these beings and the attempt to eradicate them. Apparently there are more of them in stasis in a 30 mile wide spaceship which crashed in Antarctica. The astronaut's heart may have been damaged in the presence of the Demonic mind which is so terrible that in one second the heart is thrown into death throws. Do not dismiss the Corey Goode story too readily. He may be caught in a setup.
    Last edited by amor; 18th August 2019 at 03:45. Reason: typo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Clear Light (18th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Name:	SBA_Fiction.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	41408

6. Link to Post #264
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

This was supposed to be UNIRock presenting evidence for his case that Chanter and others doxxed Joe from the Carolina's in rebuttal to Chanter's claim, with screenshot evidence, that Corey Goode's task force were behind the doxxing.

UNIRock talks for hours about NOTHING and continually avoids the question. After a couple of hours when it is time to finish UNIRock then says he needs more time and would like to come back and do Part 3.

@2:15:15 Chanter actually gets UNIRock to admit it’s only his opinion. It’s the only minute worth listening to.

Oh and also @2:21:00 where Chanter does his summary and UNIRock leaves.

This podcast is excruciatingly painful and UNIRock blatantly has nothing to back up his accusations that Chanter and others doxxed Joe - which we all knew anyway.

Don’t waste your time!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 18th August 2019 at 15:03.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2019), Billy (18th August 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), ichingcarpenter (18th August 2019), Islander12 (18th August 2019), Jasmyne Emmerick (18th August 2019), meeradas (18th August 2019)

8. Link to Post #265
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Don’t waste your time!
    I didn't. I baled out after about 10 mins... like the first one, it seemed pretty apparent how it was going to go.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (18th August 2019), David Trd1 (20th August 2019), Gemma13 (18th August 2019), meeradas (18th August 2019), Yoda (18th August 2019)

10. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Member Jasmyne Emmerick's Avatar
    Thanks

Bottom line...on two occasions Unirock was given an opportunity to present proof that CW was responsible for the doxxing of JFTC. Twice he fell short. There is no reason to believe that on a third go-around he would be able to bring it home - probably because the accusation is ludicrous.

To leave during the other debater's summation is bad form and poor sportsmanship.
    Last edited by Jasmyne Emmerick; 18th August 2019 at 15:44. Reason: formating

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jasmyne Emmerick For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (18th August 2019), Gemma13 (19th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (18th August 2019), Islander12 (18th August 2019), meeradas (18th August 2019)

12. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Unirock:'' Ive got evidence to prove CW Doxed Joe. IM GOING TO DROP A MOAB. ''

31+ HRS AND 2 DEBATES LATER

UNIROCK: ''JUST GIVE ME TIME, ILL GET TO IT, I'VE GOT IT, YOU JUST WAIT, I'M GETTING THERE by GOD''....

I think that this so called 'debate' and unirock's false accusation is in a way to promote Corey Goode for his upcoming conference in California which I think is not selling the tickets he expected. Therefore there must be so kind of remittance for uni to bring this up at this time. since he has admitted to working with Corey. By starting a ''controversial issue'' this is like what pro wrestling does to promote their upcoming gigs for tv viewership and ratings. There are no 4 teams of lawyers working for Corey, ( maybe a law clerk) but no lawyers. Name the firms Corey that is not a breach of client/attorney protocol. The debate is over as far as others and myself are concerned (uni was lost and lost)but they will still try to trigger CW with uni who is a useful idiot for them. The heat should be on Corey

Agreed the 2nd debate is not worth your time

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (19th August 2019), Gemma13 (19th August 2019), meeradas (18th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #268
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Unirock:'' Ive got evidence to prove CW Doxed Joe. IM GOING TO DROP A MOAB. ''

31+ HRS AND 2 DEBATES LATER

UNIROCK: ''JUST GIVE ME TIME, ILL GET TO IT, I'VE GOT IT, YOU JUST WAIT, I'M GETTING THERE by GOD''....
    If you can't summarize your case at all, let alone summarize it in five minutes, you don't have a case.

To quote someone else, he left "like an upset prom date."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th August 2019), Gemma13 (19th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (18th August 2019)

16. Link to Post #269
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote Posted by Chip (here)
    It’s imperative for the safety of not only our friends and loved ones but for those ignorant enough to fall for this (always a tough one for me).
    Well Chip, that comment bothers me. That's why we have a govt that butts into our business because they think we can't handle anything. We're just dumb idiots that need to be controlled and lead around by our noses. They don't call us sheeple for nothing.

I understand your concern, but you're describing ALL cults, groups, religions. govts, organizations, etc., . They all think they know what' best for everyone.

It might not have occurred to you and others that maybe the ppl that follow these cults and such incarnated to experience that sort of thing. It's their free will choice....
    All any of us can do is warn them and recommend caution if they choose to go with it.

But I have to admit that there are alot of stupid ppl out there....easy to deceive. Just think TPTW figured out how to influence most ppl. The state of our world is proof of that.....

Hope you don't take offense to my opinion....

Maia
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th August 2019 at 01:13. Reason: fixed quote atrtribution

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Gemma13 (19th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #270
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

IT'S TIME COREY - JUST COME CLEAN AND IT WILL BE ALL OVER!

Corey’s latest attempt to get public support by suckering in UNIRock fizzled.

He's now trying to sway public opinion with sympathy votes by claiming he is being stalked. He’s tweeting this using Daniel James as an example because of James’ video and tweet asking if anyone knew where Corey was presenting in Australia.

To those that know Corey's history the stalking angle is getting boring - he's been using it for years and it's all BS.

Perhaps Corey and his novice tweet supporter “J Rod” should watch the following.

The reporter/investigator/researcher sure looks like he’s stalking a cult leader. All legal and all with duty of care intention because cases and evidence have been brought to public attention that demonstrate fraud and exploitation.

You entered the public stage Corey full of premeditated deception. DEAL WITH IT!

Your BS “poor me” story along with the “I’ve got so much legal support” and “I’ve got clout in the entertainment industry now” semantics spin ain’t gonna cut it! You got NOTHING!

You’ve moved onto another demographic in the community and have got them suckered in, but it’s only a matter of time before the penny drops in the new turf. Then your public roasting will get even hotter.

And if you think you can just one day walk away from the community and live in hollywood fantasy land without your past catching up. Think again. Hows that gonna go for your investors, marketing sales and cha ching!

GET SMART COREY: IF YOU DON’T WANT TO BE OUTED AS A FRAUD AND LIAR ANYMORE THEN STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND ADMIT TO THE COMMUNITY THAT YOU PLAGIARIZED OTHER STORIES AND MADE UP THE REST TO SELL YOUR STORY AS TRUTH.

THEN YOU CAN CARRY ON WITH YOUR FICTION IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY AND SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOUR CRITICS COULDN’T CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR FICTION.

Do it for your kids. I’m sure they will forgive your transgressions and I’m sure there will be forgiveness in the community as well if you repent. Then at least you will be making an honest living for your family as a fiction writer!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 19th August 2019 at 14:24.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th August 2019), Bill Ryan (19th August 2019), Billy (19th August 2019), David Trd1 (20th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th August 2019), Did You See Them (19th August 2019), HaveBlue (24th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2019), Islander12 (19th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #271
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

There isn’t a law enforcement officer out there that is gonna feel one shred of sympathy for Corey Goode whining about being stalked and losing money; especially after they do a brief check on him and discover he is claiming to be an intergalactic Earth's Ambassador soldier as well as an Earth soldier/patriot.

These people witness horrors in our world that make up nightmares. The Corey Goodes in the world are despised by them.

Corey’s “alleged” complaints file will never see the light of day. The only light it would see is from fire as it is tossed into a burning bin.

Let alone the ludicrous assumption that law enforcement officers would spend tax payers’ money and go on public record to protect Corey Goode’s egotistical mania.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 19th August 2019 at 14:43.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th August 2019), Bill Ryan (19th August 2019), Frank V (19th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (21st August 2019), Islander12 (19th August 2019), meeradas (19th August 2019)

22. Link to Post #272
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

https://twitter.com/UNIRockTV/status...22910439276549

https://twitter.com/UNIRockTV/status...22910439276549

@2:55:00

UNIRock’s next SPIN, ooops, “logical analysis” for accusing Chanter of doxxing Joe from the Carolina’s is because . . . drum role . . . Chanter embarrassed himself with a brash statement made to Teresa Yanaros and was so angry and jealous of Joe because he did such a great interview with Teresa Yanaros.

But wait . . . there’s more . . . UNIRock then says Chanter was so angry that he went on to organize trolls and make a new Thomas Crown Account.

Corey tweeted this! It’s so insane and desperate it proves Corey is all bluff and has no legal help because he’s full of BS. He may have a lawyer happy to take his money to send cease and desist letters but no lawyer is going to take money to be laughed out of court by taking any “case” of Corey’s further when UNIRock’s "creative opinions" are his evidence.

Hard to write this post as I kept falling off my chair with laughter. Trouble is it ain’t a laughing matter when people have been hurt.

Hope one day, sooner than later, the “blinkers” on Edge of Wonder Boys and Gilliland crew will come off . . . how much more do they need!

No wonder UNIRock and Goode hit it off! Two narcissists plotting together on how to beat anyone who disagrees with them.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd August 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2019)

24. Link to Post #273
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

I’m aware that many wonder why we keep bothering with Corey Goode and Co. Why waste time when we could be doing something else.

Nefarious people, organizations, social movements, etc, are everywhere and they continue to thrive and furnish their own nests by exploiting others because they have an edge - they wear down the people/groups that resist. People then walk away and move onto the next best thing . . . until it happens again . . . and we find ourselves caught in an endless loop.

Persistence is what eventually brings change. Endurance is vital. It is their greatest fear.

There are literally thousands of people/topics a person could pick to crusade against. The selection isn’t important. Not giving up is the key.

Not giving up symbolizes a “No More” statement which crosses into our collective consciousness and anchors there. When we persistently say “No More” to an issue in our local, online, or global community, we are complimenting and feeding the energetic “No More” thread in our collective consciousness that is interlinked to all issues. We are, by default, supporting them all.

The Corey Goode’s in the world wake up every day praying they have finally bullied off their critics so they can sustain themselves in their limelight of deceit. Keep saying “No More”!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd August 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2019), Bluegreen (23rd August 2019), meeradas (23rd August 2019), sunflower (23rd August 2019)

26. Link to Post #274
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,026 times in 644 posts

Digressing slightly....but i think "Daniel" is David Wilcock's manfactured "insider" modelled on Henry Newman. (just my opinion) and he appears to have taken a lot of Bill (and kerry's) investigative work, paraphrased it as confirmation that his insider has told him to attempt to corroborate or at least by repeating something someone else has said and attributing it to another sources - he quickly convinces himself. I also think the same is true of Corey Goode and his source(s). Blue chickens et al

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2019), Gemma13 (23rd August 2019)

28. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Digressing slightly....but i think "Daniel" is David Wilcock's manfactured "insider" modelled on Henry Newman. (just my opinion) and he appears to have taken a lot of Bill (and kerry's) investigative work, paraphrased it as confirmation that his insider has told him to attempt to corroborate or at least by repeating something someone else has said and attributing it to another sources - he quickly convinces himself. I also think the same is true of Corey Goode and his source(s). Blue chickens et al
    No, 'Daniel' is very real, and I know his name. It's actually not too hard to figure it out with some careful net searching (he's written a number of very interesting articles under his real persona), but I probably shouldn't reveal it here. His initials are B.P.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd August 2019), Gemma13 (23rd August 2019), Yoda (30th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #276
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,026 times in 644 posts

Thanks bill - keep me right, was just thinking of you and all your hard work - thats all You now got me intrigued B.P????Away for a coffee

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (23rd August 2019)

32. Link to Post #277
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    I’m aware that many wonder why we keep bothering with Corey Goode and Co. Why waste time when we could be doing something else.
    I see it rather as a Shakespearean morality tale. There's a bunch of extreme characters, all with extreme flaws.

The small details don't matter. And, in the bigger picture, neither do the characters. But the archetypes on display offer great learning for the audience (which was often Shakespeare's purpose) — while many of those on stage are caught up in it all and have no real idea what's happening until it's all too late.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd August 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (23rd August 2019), Gemma13 (23rd August 2019), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2019), mountain_jim (25th August 2019), NancyV (1st September 2019), scotslad (23rd August 2019), Yoda (30th August 2019)

34. Link to Post #278
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey tweets and shows pic of his envelope sent to New Jersey Courts which apparently has a complaint against C.W. Chanter in it.
    Quote https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...13854682062860

Attorney Benjamin I Zavodnick aka CW Chanter reported to New Jersey Bar Association for alleged Cyber-Stalking & other possible criminal & civil offenses. MOAB 4 released from Bombay door… more MOABs to come.

He then tweets this just to reassure his fans that he's serious, which he's not, - LMAO
    Quote https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...20339428364289

The wheels of justice move way too slow for my taste. Authorities are currently investigating & Civil remedies are underway. Witnesses are finally being interviewed by LEO's. Going after assets of these ppl in civil court 2 set as an example!

He then re-tweets a gif – you will have to click on link to see it – which implies Chanter is like Cartman, from the South Park TV series, who is portrayed as aggressive, prejudiced, arrogant and narcissistic. And he wants a professional legal ethics committee to take him seriously - LMAO again
    Quote Benjamin Zavodnick? I just call him Cartman.

https://twitter.com/MikeBara9/status...16203156750336
    Corey’s partner in all this hooplah is UNIRock. I’m not even going to post UNIRock’s latest opinion piece video hit on Chanter as frankly nothing to see there . . . except UNIRock dreaming up ridiculous assumptions to defend Corey, which Corey is claiming is part of his evidence “to bring down Chanter”.

It’s not even legally admissible it’s that ridiculous – but it has the effect Corey wants to hoodwink his fans.

He makes out like he is all professional and intelligent and serious by posting an envelope to a District Ethics Secretary (Maria P. Vallejo) implying he is a victim and the law is on his side, blah blah . . . and his fans go OMG WOW he’s amazing and he’s gotta be telling the truth to do that.

Here’s the thing.
    Corey is just arrogance on steroids. And he knows that simply posting a complaint will keep his fans hooked. He blabbed to his fans about doing it and they called him on it. So he had to carry through just to keep 'em happy.

The complaint will end up being buried in archives though with all the other files that have these lawyers rolling their eyes when they read them.

This is how Corey works and always has. SMOKE and MIRRORS!

He does it to gain sympathy points with fans and as an intimidation tactic toward his critics.

Good luck with that Corey, you've bitten off more than you can chew mate - your past is catching up with you - nowhere to hide now.

I really wish Corey would try and sue though as the countersue would be amazing with all the evidence on the table.

But here’s the irony. Gotta love it. Corey is complaining to a legal ETHICS COMMITTEE.

Still LaughingMAO (and I bet Shadowself would have a chuckle too ).

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st September 2019), Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Billy (1st September 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2019), Matthew (28th March 2020), mountain_jim (1st September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2019)

36. Link to Post #279
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Just listening to some of Chanter's vid.

In the first 5 minutes Chanter explains the law and how ridiculous it is for Corey to be doing what he’s doing. Chanter also encourages Corey to sue him. Damn I wish he would.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st September 2019), Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), ichingcarpenter (1st September 2019)

38. Link to Post #280
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

In the first tweet Gemma posted, C.W. pointed out that Corey doxed his NJ State Bar Association contact by including her name and address in the photo. It's almost like that's his specialty. He even circled the dox in red.

Name:	EDVDdUTUwAElOe6.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	41488

Corey also tweeted,
    The wheels of justice move way too slow for my taste. Authorities are currently investigating & Civil remedies are underway. Witnesses are finally being interviewed by LEO's. Going after assets of these ppl in civil court 2 set as an example! (link)
    But according to C.W.,
    Suing people for pecuniary gain or to “Set an Example” is a textbook example of frivolous litigation and abuse of the Courts. Thank you for admitting to it in advance (for the second time). (link)
    So C.W. can file a motion to dismiss the lawsuit as frivolous. Then, if he decides to countersue, he says he will subpoena the ophthalmologist's office where Corey claims he achieved first recall of his memories.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Chester (1st September 2019), Gemma13 (2nd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast