+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

1. Link to Post #41
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Just so yall dont have to ride that link, give MR Gray that Adclick revenue and want to stay within the forum to you know actually read post on the forum . . .
    I didn't see any ads.

I read your post and thought ",,,,, what an asshole".

even if he did have adds, people's work is worth nothing to you? one click is too much to give someone else? You seem to be a very selfish/hateful person by this post; do you feel that is an accurate description? Did this post match your morals and self image?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (18th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Lost N Found (19th February 2019), mgray (18th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), NancyV (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Default Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Did this post match your morals and self image?
    Just a little food for thought here:

I may be wrong, but every post I see by Mgray is a simple one sentence statement followed by a "See my views HERE". Then you have to click on his website link to see what he has to say. (Or not). There's never any discussion, or back and forth banter. He never engages anybody here on the forum itself. He never has anything to say anywhere on this forum other than --- "See my views HERE". (At least that's all I see. Maybe I'm wrong).

I wouldn't mind if he was actually discussing various topics on various different threads and then occasionally saying something like "I have more to say on this topic on my website HERE". But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Am I wrong? Has anybody actually engaged in any discussion with Mgray here on the forum? Is he an actual contributing member on different threads? If so, I stand corrected. But from what I see, his only purpose here on P.A. is to get people to click on his website. I'm not against people making money with their website, and I have no idea if he does get money from his website or not. And if you want to click on his website, then fine. Have at it.

But I for one, would like to read what he has to say without having to click on another source. I would like to see him join our 'roundtable discussion' in the first person and not just a "See my views HERE".

Again, maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I apologize. But it seems to be a one way street with Mgray. .........

So maybe it doesn't bother some people that he doesn't join in the conversation. Maybe it doesn't bother some people to have to go to his website just to see what he has to say. And to some it may seem like a ticky-tack thing to complain about it. But, you know what, ...... don't be too quick to condemn those of us that think that maybe, just maybe, Mgray is using this forum to his advantage. Again, maybe I'm wrong. I apologize if I am.

Food for thought.
    Last edited by Orph; 19th February 2019 at 02:01.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

abmqa (19th February 2019), Praxis (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (19th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

She just strikes me as a graduate from Tavistock.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th February 2019), we-R-one (19th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)

I may be wrong, but every post I see by Mgray is a simple one sentence statement followed by a "See my views HERE". Then you have to click on his website link to see what he has to say. (Or not). There's never any discussion, or back and forth banter. He never engages anybody here on the forum itself. He never has anything to say anywhere on this forum other than --- "See my views HERE". (At least that's all I see. Maybe I'm wrong).

I wouldn't mind if he was actually discussing various topics on various different threads and then occasionally saying something like "I have more to say on this topic on my website HERE". But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Am I wrong? Has anybody actually engaged in any discussion with Mgray here on the forum? Is he an actual contributing member on different threads? If so, I stand corrected. But from what I see, his only purpose here on P.A. is to get people to click on his website. I'm not against people making money with their website, and I have no idea if he does get money from his website or not. And if you want to click on his website, then fine. Have at it.

But I for one, would like to read what he has to say without having to click on another source. I would like to see him join our 'roundtable discussion' in the first person and not just a "See my views HERE".

Again, maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I apologize. But it seems to be a one way street with Mgray. .........

So maybe it doesn't bother some people that he doesn't join in the conversation. Maybe it doesn't bother some people to have to go to his website just to see what he has to say. And to some it may seem like a ticky-tack thing to complain about it. But, you know what, ...... don't be too quick to condemn those of us that think that maybe, just maybe, Mgray is using this forum to his advantage. Again, maybe I'm wrong. I apologize if I am.

Food for thought.
    This occurred to me also. For example, on another forum where I moderate you cannot just "link and run" like this. You have to engage and discuss what is there and why it is relevant. To link drop and dart is a warning and point deduct by the mods for doing what Mr. Gray does. Just saying. EDIT: from the rules on my other forum:
    Defend your position - If you post an article or make a statement, back it up with some commentary on what brought you to that. This isn't the Drudge Report. Posting a link or complete article without bothering to state your own position and why you think it is right or wrong will be viewed as a "link and run" and you'll get dinged for failing to follow the forum rules.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 19th February 2019 at 06:26.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

abmqa (19th February 2019), Praxis (20th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

to some extent I agree... however I also was (briefly) a content creator, have you ever done that?

Do you know the time it takes, the research, the dedication?

I quit because it took far longer to produce content than it seemed like it was worth.

I even did it for my own business for a while (to the same results, even with almost a millions views)

I will support anyone who actually creates content, in any form... because it is a rare thing, not many people step up to the plate and actually contribute... I know I do not anymore.

Am I wrong?

what do you support?
    Last edited by TargeT; 19th February 2019 at 07:10.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

edina (19th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Lost N Found (19th February 2019), mgray (19th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Oxygen (19th February 2019), Tam (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

I apologize for offending anyone here. It was not my intention. I do contribute in other ways to PA with comments and likes and will continue to do so. Thank you TargeT.

Again my apologies.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th February 2019), Chip (21st February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Orph (19th February 2019), RunningDeer (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,310 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    I apologize for offending anyone here. It was not my intention. I do contribute in other ways to PA with comments and likes and will continue to do so. Thank you TargeT.

Again my apologies.
    Please don't think that you've offended me. I just say the same thought occurs to me because, well, because on the other forum I'd be expected to you know, say something to you so it's crossed my mind each time I saw how you engaged. I like your input and I read your links but I'm not offended about it just trying to say in defense of the others also saying something it did occur to me as well that you could engage the forum here more that was all. No apology necessary and I hope there are no hard feelings.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

mgray (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Food for thought.
    Yes he does interact with some of the threads and sometimes not post the style you mentioned: One sentence ending with a link. But you are right, it is mainly this one sentence link to blog posts which defeat the purpose of forum if I have to click through to another site when i want to read his post. But he is MAGA bro and Paul is too so they let it slide. Note how Paul likes most of his posts.

He has sent me a PM directly the first time I did this and told me directly that he does it so he can get money from his blog. I will screen shot this as I still have it if you do not believe me.

So regardless of what TargeT says, he is doing this for money.

But the main reason I feel so strongly about this is because at one point on his blog he posted about how he thinks Gauntanamo Bay is good and should be used against US Citizens.

https://grayseconomy.com/2018/08/28/...unals-in-2019/

So he is openly support of Military Tribunals of American Citizens. That is terrifying. Folllowed up by

https://grayseconomy.com/2018/08/31/...rks-and-gitmo/

Where people accused of sedition and or treason will be sent there. He clearly does not believe in due process and or the constitution as you can read by his own words.

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

He has sent me a PM directly...
    ...I will screen shot this as I still have it if you do not believe me.
    A did you know post:

Project Avalon Forum Guidelines

PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS
    • Private messages must remain private, and should never be posted in public without the author’s permission.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (20th February 2019), edina (19th February 2019), Hervé (19th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Lost N Found (19th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Tam (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 times in 839 posts

Mgray, thank you for reading my post. Please know I meant no harm. I have gone to your website several times. You are a very good writer and have many thought provoking things to say. Good stuff there.

May I make a suggestion? Start your own thread and call it "Mgray's World" or some such. That will be your thread. A place where you can post what your subject is for that day and then provide the link. (If that is allowed). Anyway, I hope we can all come to some type of agreement here.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

mgray (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (20th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    She just strikes me as a graduate from Tavistock.
    LMAO, that was funny....thanks for that, touche.

Edit to Add: Or maybe she's Tavistock's wet dream?
    Last edited by we-R-one; 19th February 2019 at 16:16.

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

So regardless of what TargeT says, he is doing this for money.
    What did I say again? check your confirmation bias... I said nothing about money... I did, however; infer that making money off content creation is something I support.

But the main reason I feel so strongly about this is because at one point on his blog he posted about how he thinks Gauntanamo Bay is good and should be used against US Citizens.

https://grayseconomy.com/2018/08/28/...unals-in-2019/

So he is openly support of Military Tribunals of American Citizens. That is terrifying. Folllowed up by

https://grayseconomy.com/2018/08/31/...rks-and-gitmo/

Where people accused of sedition and or treason will be sent there. He clearly does not believe in due process and or the constitution as you can read by his own words.
    First off... what is a tribunal to you?

Quote A tribunal, generally, is any person or institution with authority to judge, adjudicate on, or determine claims or disputes—whether or not it is called a tribunal in its title.[1] For example, an advocate who appears before a court with a single judge could describe that judge as 'their tribunal'. Many governmental bodies that are titled 'tribunals' are so described to emphasize that they are not courts of normal jurisdiction. For example, the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda is a body specially constituted under international law; in Great Britain, employment tribunals are bodies set up to hear specific employment disputes. In many (but not all) cases, the word tribunal implies a judicial (or quasi-judicial) body with a lesser degree of formality than a court, to which the normal rules of evidence and procedure may not apply, and whose presiding officers are frequently neither judges nor magistrates. Private judicial bodies are also often styled 'tribunals'
    So your distracting and derailing this thread because you have a vendetta against him because he believes something you do not?

how is this not problematic to you?

Do you think your "feels" justify this behavior?
    Where are you?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

edina (19th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Lost N Found (19th February 2019), mgray (19th February 2019), Tam (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

I would prefer this thread get back to AOC and her most recent comment equating the border wall to the Berlin Wall.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

edina (19th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Orph (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (20th February 2019), RunningDeer (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

AOC thinks that New York was going to "give" 3 billion dollars to Amazon??? does she not know what a tax incentive is??

Where are you?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (19th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), Lost N Found (19th February 2019), mgray (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Sarah Palin's clone.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

TargeT (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (20th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I love this youtube channel... hahaha

Where are you?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

David Trd1 (22nd February 2019)

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Fun fact AOC was born on Friday, October 13, 1989 (Black Friday)!

The Friday the 13th mini-crash was a stock market crash that occurred on Friday, October 13, 1989. The crash - referred to by some as "Black Friday"

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st February 2019), mgray (20th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waree (here)
    Fun fact AOC was born on Friday, October 13, 1989 (Black Friday)!

The Friday the 13th mini-crash was a stock market crash that occurred on Friday, October 13, 1989. The crash - referred to by some as "Black Friday"
    Perhaps that’s why she dislikes capitalism. Born under the sign of bearish crash. Lol

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Valerie Villars (20th February 2019), waree (20th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Exactly! What a coincidence!?!

36. Link to Post #60
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I'm excited to know who wins the bashing contest,

Hey guys keep going the stakes are high

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bluegreen (21st February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast