+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Default Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

Quote Posted by ALLARON (here)
    So it's okay for Trump and the Oligarch Billionaires to steal the country literally blind, (check the deficit and check their bank accounts), for the Oil Cartel to Rape the Earth, the Chemical Companies to Poison the Water, the Air and the Soil?
    And when they're not manufacturing their death and poison for us, I have read that the GDP for the Business of War is excellent.
    Trump is the embodiment of a Thief, a Liar and bigot, who just escalated Nuclear War to never before DEFCON....but AOC is "an idiot" or "the devil" for offering the beginning of some kind of road out of the DEATH CULT?
    Last I checked Trump was pulling us out of never ending war, something he said during his sotu speech, FYI you should watch it. The deficit is entirely the result of never ending war. The oil oligarchs depend on never ending war, the banking elite who control the banks depend on never ending war to prop up the petrol dollar. If you do not understand the petrol dollar you know nothing of true global politics. This is why the media attack him nonstop.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th February 2019), Bubu (10th February 2019), Chip (10th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019), Jake (10th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), NancyV (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), TargeT (10th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), WhiteFeather (8th April 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    @ Dennis Leahy ... you are right about truth, it can be said by fools and sages . .. the ( democrats ) probably want her to shut-up, she is waking people if she knows it or not. IRONIC is the word .. she's still NUTS no matter how you look at her.
    Make that 2 I observe this actions anywhere, when a person is left then he is left no matter what, if pro trump then same goes. I think its kind of fanaticism. I always look for rationale in the action or the message not the messenger.
    Last edited by Bubu; 10th February 2019 at 00:52.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    "She's right about this one issue,
    which issue?

I can't think of one....
    Did you see the one I mentioned in my post? (re: insider trading legal for the mobsters)

Here's 2 more:
    2.) PACS, especially, but not just AIPAC, own the US Congress

3.) the president has too much power - not just trump (in fact, I think obama was the biggest abuser. Executive Orders were never supposed to be an end-around to allow a president to create legislation.)

When you do not acknowledge the rare truth coming out of some politician's mouth - especially the ones you detest - you lose credibility and risk being seen as someone who can't recognize the truth, or lost in partisanship
    I guess I just saw that as a super obvious red herring... bait and switch tactic; these are not new revelations. and she only complains about them, doesn't offer any solutions (so I see them more as statements to gather attention for the actual agenda).

those were just pivot points, as there is no follow through (apparently).
    good point Target, I feel that the panel being question is very cooperative to her as if the answer where rehearse. But then to the sleepers this is quite a revelation and it is good that its making its round on the facebook where I encounter it.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Chip (10th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), TargeT (10th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by ALLARON (here)
    So it's okay for Trump and the Oligarch Billionaires to steal the country literally blind, (check the deficit and check their bank accounts), for the Oil Cartel to Rape the Earth, the Chemical Companies to Poison the Water, the Air and the Soil?
    And when they're not manufacturing their death and poison for us, I have read that the GDP for the Business of War is excellent.
    Trump is the embodiment of a Thief, a Liar and bigot, who just escalated Nuclear War to never before DEFCON....but AOC is "an idiot" or "the devil" for offering the beginning of some kind of road out of the DEATH CULT?
    Last I checked Trump was pulling us out of never ending war, something he said during his sotu speech, FYI you should watch it. The deficit is entirely the result of never ending war. The oil oligarchs depend on never ending war, the banking elite who control the banks depend on never ending war to prop up the petrol dollar. If you do not understand the petrol dollar you know nothing of true global politics. This is why the media attack him nonstop.
    Wow! These two posts - so in opposition - both have powerful truths in them.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th February 2019), Bubu (10th February 2019), Chip (10th February 2019), DNA (10th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), TargeT (10th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

I'm really disappointed to see this name in a thread title here. I've been noticing for weeks now how she's just the next politico-celebrity being pushed into America's faces. Every day all the rags are finding some lame excuse to use her name in some article title prominently on front pages. I didn't fall for it. Any attention given to her at all is wasted time.

She is obviously being groomed to play a specific role by the big players. It's really foolish to bother debating anything she 'says'.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th February 2019), Bubu (10th February 2019), Chip (10th February 2019), David Trd1 (18th February 2019), DNA (10th February 2019), Jake (10th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), TargeT (10th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

The memes.... THE MEMES!!!!!

I did not realize that she was elected by a body of only 12% of all registered voters in her district........ Elected via Apathy.

Last edited by TargeT; 14th February 2019 at 19:11.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th February 2019), Bubu (15th February 2019), Chip (19th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th February 2019), genevieve (16th February 2019), Hym (14th February 2019), Ivanhoe (17th February 2019), Jake (15th February 2019), mojo (14th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), NancyV (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), Sir Eltor (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Dare I ask. Is she American? Or is she an illegal alien?
    Maybe just an alien...👽
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), Chip (17th February 2019), Ivanhoe (17th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), TargeT (14th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Dare I ask. Is she American? Or is she an illegal alien?
    Maybe just an alien...👽
    Rich girl from a nice neighborhood in NY (Yorktown Heights, a suburb in Westchester County).... maybe TOO American?

she said she's form the bronx tho...... basically she's as fake as possible... great AstroTurf
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bubu (15th February 2019), Chip (17th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2019), Jake (15th February 2019), NancyV (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I posted this just to educate myself about this person. Every person no matter how bad can be of good use. Say she is a good reference point. who she associate with what are the things she promote and so on. And thanks everyone for your info.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), TargeT (15th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has a three letter Twitter handle @AOC

There are only 50,653 (highly coveted) three character handles available, all of them claimed. For comparison, every four character handle (1,874,161) has also been claimed.

It’s really odd that a three letter handle would be available. Buying a twitter handle is not allowed and, to the best of my knowledge, can only be done on the black market.

http://ixchi.me/twitter-handles/

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Chip (17th February 2019), ClearWater (18th February 2019), Joe Akulis (18th February 2019), Kristin (15th February 2019), Oxygen (18th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), RunningDeer (15th February 2019), TargeT (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Apparently twitter will not allow 3-4 characters on an account, even if the name is unused. They post a message asking you to use five or more characters. That is really interesting. I do wonder how she got that account and who would have the authority to move twitter's hand in so strong a fashion.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th February 2019), Chip (17th February 2019), ClearWater (18th February 2019), Nan (24th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), RunningDeer (15th February 2019), Tam (19th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Wow Bubu, if you don't understand that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a mind controlled MK-Ultra pawn of the elite then you need to spend a little more time going down the rabbit hole.

There is no way Cortez would be getting the face time she is getting on the media if they didn't already own her from the cradle to the grave.

"Mind controlled MK-ultra pawn." Sources please?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ratszinger (17th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Apparently twitter will not allow 3-4 characters on an account, even if the name is unused. They post a message asking you to use five or more characters. That is really interesting. I do wonder how she got that account and who would have the authority to move twitter's hand in so strong a fashion.
    Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has a three letter Twitter handle @AOC

...can only be done on the black market.
    I found a 2 minute video from 2012 and an article for anyone interested in changing their name. I've never had an account nor tweeted, but I do know something about website addresses. Which is first come, first served. I suspect it'd be harder today to pick a three letter name because of the increased number of twitter users.

ARTICLE: Updated Guide on Changing Your Twitter Handle

How To Get 3 Character Twitter Accounts [WORKS 100%]

oSoiDRUGS
    Published on Mar 7, 2012

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th February 2019), Chip (17th February 2019), Tam (19th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

The Dems are turning on AOC

Where are you?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Chip (17th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), NancyV (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

This woman is insane... how did she get elected?
    My guess is she is secretly someone's daughter or perhaps sister. Seriously, AOC could easily pass for Barack Obama's kid sister and her face even has the same genetic structure to it so to me based on the past secret sons and daughters we already know about in key places, need I really name them? Chelsea Clinton is not Bill's daughter! Hillary is not the daughter of who main stream media says is her dad, and for that matter Bill Clinton himself is a secret son, as is Prince William who is said to be the real bio-son of the x king of Spain (Carlos) and the list goes on. This is one family line basically. There are key blue boys in place also like John Kerry, an obvious Hapsburg with the genetic upper lip profile to prove it as seen in his relatives, Castro, and that Murphy rep. from what is it CT? They are all related and they all handle children and make and arrange marriages before these children are even born.

So again whenever we see someone so stupid you have to wonder how in the world does this idiot get herself launched to the world stage it can only be that she is quite simply a bloodline related to someone and she has been placed there because as is also obvious, at least to me, someone has big plans for this gal!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th February 2019), edina (17th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Back to add that as you may recall when Hillary first came onto the world stage she was really raw, really amateur, made some stupid mistakes and was foolish in several ways just parallel to what we see here with AOC and my prediction is that like with Hillary they'll simply send AOC off to spa for some training and when she comes back she'll be a whole new woman, standing out there on the stage doing the routine, (you know it, the wave like you know someone but there is no one there you recognize it's just spa training) and she'll advance with great strides once they polish off the rough edges.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

What really pisses me off about this chick is her dragging my name through the mud

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

edina (17th February 2019), Ivanhoe (17th February 2019), Jake (18th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), NancyV (19th February 2019), Ratszinger (17th February 2019), RunningDeer (17th February 2019), TargeT (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Again, I wouldn't trust her to run a nacho stand. Did she REALLY just chase away Amazon from putting a HQ in her district? 25,000 jobs, the tax revenue, the extra money, etc??? What a doggle. Now i think we would be better if she WAS running a nacho stand. (Though, I wouldn't trust her to run MY nacho stand.)

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Chip (19th February 2019), KiwiElf (19th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

AOC on NYC losing Amazon HQ2 and how she should have Amazon deliver an economic book to her: My Take
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th February 2019), RunningDeer (18th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    AOC on NYC losing Amazon HQ2 and how she should have Amazon deliver an economic book to her: My Take
    Great! Now it is not just the MAGA Q anon thread, it is all over the site now. Hurrah.

Just so yall dont have to ride that link, give MR Gray that Adclick revenue and want to stay within the forum to you know actually read post on the forum . . .

"
    AOC should have Amazon deliver an economic book to her
    Posted on February 18, 2019
    The ultra left liberal Democrats in New York City are still taking a victory lap over pushing Jeff Bezos and Amazon out of the city.

They are celebrating the loss of 250K jobs with a median salary of $150K for positions the city totally lacks in the 21st century: High tech development careers.

These positions were not here to make sure your package arrived on time or that Alexa understood your voice, no these were the positions were going to catapult Amazon to its next iteration.

The men and woman hired would probably develop the first true cancer database for assessing tumors and treatment through AI running on Amazon’s cloud storage system assessing millions of prior scans and treatment options in real time.

That’s one of hundreds of ideas that may have come out of this effort.

Instead we have House Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez — who is the subject of a perfect meme of holding a surge protected power strip plugged into itself and smiling — celebrating that the $3 billion in Amazon givebacks can now go to the people.

AOC did not get it, since she is only 29 perhaps, that there is no $3 billion to spend. The only way Amazon would received $3 billion in givebacks was if it created $27 billion in revenue for the city in payroll taxes by hiring people.

There’s no such thing as free energy Alexandria and there’s no $3 billion for the people. You and your ultra left-leaning cohorts made sure of that."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast