+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wow youtube spying Avalon

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Default Re: Wow youtube spying Avalon

I read recently that a browser named Yippy does not use Google at all and does not keep any history.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Flash (10th February 2019), Kryztian (13th February 2019), RunningDeer (10th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Thank you all for your involvement.

Finally, most of you might be right. I was using my Iphone yesterday when those messages came in. I have change nothing on it and still used Apple browser, I wonder if they have changed anything following an upgrade.

Because, today on my computer, if I push on the same videos from Avalon site, I do not get any message asking me to allow cookies for youtube to follow me on the forum (of course, I understood a while ago that I am followed by google no matter what, but that they ask to put cookies, that was a first).

My conclusion, it is happening only with Iphone.

The moral of the story: I still do not know why, but hey, I just will not accept the cookies.

Thank you very much all for the different browser on can use, highly informative and I am ready to install some more and some tracking protection as well, for the sake of not giving all to google. (already had Firefox)
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

angelfire (10th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2019), RunningDeer (10th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (10th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,159 times in 8,310 posts

Device based warnings and obstructions are going to be rolled out in 2019.

Alex Jones has been talking about this for a few weeks.

It looks like Canada is keen to get on with it. The EU is hammering a different nail at the mo' but it will all come down to the same bad news shortly. The Chinese social score system is already here, waiting to be powered up, and will be integrated into the same device based controls.

If Alex is to be believed, Apple and Google are jostling for lead position in the global AI race. Both are now fully in bed with the PRC, so have effectively flown the coop and chosen their forwards position, and it ain't with us! Google even backed out of a deal with the Pentagon to develop AI for them, but are doing that very thing with the Chinese, go figure.

I suppose I'll get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but, maybe it's time to throw the iphones . . . . . . instead . . . .
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

angelfire (10th February 2019), Flash (10th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Device based warnings and obstructions are going to be rolled out in 2019.

Alex Jones has been talking about this for a few weeks.

It looks like Canada is keen to get on with it. The EU is hammering a different nail at the mo' but it will all come down to the same bad news shortly. The Chinese social score system is already here, waiting to be powered up, and will be integrated into the same device based controls.

If Alex is to be believed, Apple and Google are jostling for lead position in the global AI race. Both are now fully in bed with the PRC, so have effectively flown the coop and chosen their forwards position, and it ain't with us! Google even backed out of a deal with the Pentagon to develop AI for them, but are doing that very thing with the Chinese, go figure.

I suppose I'll get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but, maybe it's time to throw the iphones . . . . . . instead . . . .
    This is frightening truly

Snail mail is not very efficient if now about non existing.

Time to become telepaths

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Attachment 39890

This is a pic of the youtube message I received when trying to listen to Kerry Cassidy video on the Hollyweird thread.

It ask me to autorized tracking when I am on Avalon.

Gosh!! How do they dare to even know that I am on Avalon.

This does not look good at all for Avalon’s future or for posting members. (Of course I refused, but I bet they track me anyhow)
    Maybe you should set your browser to erase all cookies on exiting the browser. That way nobody knows where you've been.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Flash (10th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Should there be something like browsing the webs 101 in the first page of Avalon, with 'explain it to a 2 years old' sort of tutorial, because there's plenty of not tech savy people visiting here and why exclude them from basic internet safety.

Just for starters:

woolyss
    All of your Chrome without any of the googles
    Just select the 'ungoogled' version.

Ublock Origin
    Never think about browsing the net without it. It hurts.

Psiphon
    Browse with peace of mind. Nobody is able to track you behind it. Ever.

Do not log in to Google services if you don't need to. Clear the private data of your browser every time you finish browsing.
    Ctrl + Shift + Del

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

Flash (10th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    Should there be something like browsing the webs 101 in the first page of Avalon, with 'explain it to a 2 years old' sort of tutorial, because there's plenty of not tech savy people visiting here and why exclude them from basic internet safety.

Just for starters:

woolyss
    All of your Chrome without any of the googles
    Just select the 'ungoogled' version.

Ublock Origin
    Never think about browsing the net without it. It hurts.

Psiphon
    Browse with peace of mind. Nobody is able to track you behind it. Ever.

Do not log in to Google services if you don't need to. Clear the private data of your browser every time you finish browsing.
    Ctrl + Shift + Del
    Except for the 2 years old comment, thanks for the info, this is useful

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,159 times in 8,310 posts

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

lolll no tomatoes here, I agree, even if I have an Iphone, I could live without it. It is mostly for work.

What about throwing an apple instead of tomatoes?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2