Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Default Wow youtube spying Avalon

Click image for larger version

Name:	FCAC66A0-BE79-46A9-9A92-731F7AB9A0FB.png
Views:	203
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	39890

This is a pic of the youtube message I received when trying to listen to Kerry Cassidy video on the Hollyweird thread.

It ask me to autorized tracking when I am on Avalon.

Gosh!! How do they dare to even know that I am on Avalon.

This does not look good at all for Avalon’s future or for posting members. (Of course I refused, but I bet they track me anyhow)
    Last edited by Flash; 9th February 2019 at 03:53.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th February 2019), avid (9th February 2019), Baby Steps (9th February 2019), Bluegreen (9th February 2019), ClearWater (10th February 2019), conk (13th February 2019), Debra (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (9th February 2019), drneglector (9th February 2019), enigma3 (10th February 2019), Hervé (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Justplain (10th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Kryztian (13th February 2019), Matthew (13th February 2019), Mike (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sadieblue (10th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019), Savannah (9th February 2019), Sophocles (9th February 2019), Spellbound (9th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2019), Tintin (9th February 2019), TrumanCash (9th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Wow youtube spying Avalon

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

This is a pic of the youtube message I received when trying to listen to Kerry Cassidy video on the Hollyweird thread.

This does not look good at all for Avalon’s future or for posting members. (Of course I refused, but I bet they track me anyhow)

Wow it really did that? I wonder if it has anything to do with your settings?
    Did you get the link on the post here on Avalon? Or were you directly on youtube? I may have to go click it and see if it happens to me as well? Vry strange indeed!

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th February 2019), Bluegreen (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (10th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

Did you get the link on the post here on Avalon? Or were you directly on youtube? I may have to go click it and see if it happens to me as well? Vry strange indeed!
    Nooo, got the message directly when I was on the thread and pushed the play button on Kerry Cassidy video. No redirection whatsoever.

Believe me, nothing to do with my setting. Never happened before and I have not change any setting. Was looking at the thread from my iphone - was easy to take the pic.

It is in French because all my settings are in French -or they are targetting Quebecers???
    Last edited by Flash; 9th February 2019 at 04:01.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2019), Debra (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Hervé (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,384 times in 10,153 posts

Doesn't happen for me Flash. Can you translate?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Did you get the link on the post here on Avalon? Or were you directly on youtube? I may have to go click it and see if it happens to me as well?
    No message for me either. - Post #532

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), Spellbound (9th February 2019), Tintin (9th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    It says:

Autorize
    Youtube.com to use cookies
    And website data while surfing
    Projectavalon.net
    This will allow youtube.com to follow your activity.

Anyone heard of any new policies of youtube. Is Avalon on the warch list? I do not think I am personnally targeted because I don’t worth much for conspiracy, ufo, or whatever.

Paul, any weird stuff happening?

Anyone fromQuebec who could check?
    Last edited by Flash; 9th February 2019 at 04:16.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th February 2019), Bluegreen (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

I have noticed that if I watch video here it shows up in my watched videos list. So, yes, yt does track viewers while watching embedded videos.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th February 2019), Bluegreen (9th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019), Tintin (9th February 2019), Words of Joy (11th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

Nooo, got the message directly when I was on the thread and pushed the play button on Kerry Cassidy video. No redirection whatsoever.

Believe me, nothing to do with my setting. Never happened before and I have not change any setting. Was looking at the thread from my iphone - was easy to take the pic.

It is in French because all my settings are in French -or they are targetting Quebecers???
    I wonder if it is a Google glitch? I know that Google tracks your traffic so it can target ads for you.. Perhaps it tracked you leaving Avalon. But wow why would it do that? I mean its strange, it almost looks like someone who takes over programs from the back end for trouble shooting, was being given the choice to do something, and it accidentally came up on YOUR screen instead.. Makes you wonder right? I have never seen anything like it! That's creepy Flash!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Flash (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Google (youtube = Google) is tracking every access of any page that contains embedded youtube video frames.
    Just. Let. That. Sink. In.

When a youtube video link is embedded, your browser gets the screenshot picture of the embedded video directly from youtube (Google). By doing so your browser also sends a "referrer" that clearly states the adress of the web site that is requesting that picture (the page you are reading). Together with this request your browser sends your current internet IP - that is the adress of your home router or even your computer.

Even if you have used no cookies, Google knows at this moment exactly who you are.
    Because Google is tracking all your accesses to google services at any pages. That's why Google is able to recognice your identity by simply comparing all activities that are connected to your current IP adress.

So when any of the internet pages your are reading are using Cookies that are connected to the Google syndicate or if you use any Google service in any browser (for instance you start a simple Google search). From that point in time Google knows by your IP, who you are.

Even when you are paranoid enoug to use different browsers for different purposes - say, one for conspiration theories and another for entertainment - Google will know exactly who you are because all of the interenet services you are using share the same personal IP.

You can install "UBlock Origin" and UMatrix content blockers (use both), that are blocking the requests of external resources. They will do that on project avalon pages. In this case Google will not know you are accessing project avalon - as long as you are not clicking on any youtube link.
    But when using content blockers you will not see screencaps of the embedded youtube videos anymore.

BTW. The same infiltrations and observation techniques are used in the 4chan and 8chan threads that are discussing the Q phenomenom. They are flooded with embedded youtube videos. Google needs only one embedded youtube video in a page to track any computer that is displaying that page.
    So Google may know exactly who follows conspirational theories.
    Last edited by Olaf; 9th February 2019 at 15:35.

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Andre (10th February 2019), Bluegreen (9th February 2019), boja (9th February 2019), conk (13th February 2019), enigma3 (10th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), Hervé (9th February 2019), ichingcarpenter (9th February 2019), iota (19th October 2021), Jad (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Kristin (13th February 2019), Orph (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019), Valerie Villars (9th February 2019), Wansen (9th February 2019), Words of Joy (11th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Ok it ix not a google glitch, every single time I now try to listen on a video from the Avalon site, I get the same message.

And if i say I refuse to authorize their cookies, I cannot access the video. Therefore either I accept to be tracked while being on Avalon, or I have to redirect myself to youtube site in order to listen to the video.

No more direct access to embedded videos unless I accept to be tracked all around Avalon.

Something to do either with our Canadian laws, where you have to give authorization for cookies, or European laws since my settings are in French, oryoutube is trying its nasty stuff.

The difference would be that French Canadians/Europeans would know they are tracked while Americans would not.

More I think of it, more I think it has to do with new European laws.

However, if I push the link to fall on youtube platform, I ca listen to the video.

Olaf, you being in Europe, you are telling us you get that message??? Be aware that up to yesterday, Canadian did not and Americans still don’t.
    Last edited by Flash; 9th February 2019 at 10:57.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

cursichella1 (9th February 2019), Hervé (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Orph (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019), Valerie Villars (9th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Flash, your are tracked by Google, even if you never ever click at one of those videos!
    They know your identity in the moment your browser loads the project avalon page with the embedded youtube videos.

Unless you use a content blocker.
    The second fact is that youtube has decided to demand a login with your real account name, whenever you want to watch a youtube video. They are rolling that out worldwide.

There are services like hooktube.com to prevent that - but who knows who is controlling those sites? *)

Some people are using multiple "personalities" - which is a feature of the firefox browser ("Multi account containers"). Those personalities are NOT sharing their cookies.
    But that gives not much privacy because all of your differen "personalities" are linked by the same IP adress of your home network.

So the only secure option that remains is: not watching conspirational youtube videos anymore.

Edit:
    Youtube is demanding a login from me (Germany) since end of 2018.
    However the strange thing is: they only want that login for some videos.
    Other videos that are embedded on some mainstream sites can be watched without a login.

I have also observed, that youtube is presenting the same "suggested videos" on different computers at my home network, that are not logged in. So I guess they know exactly who I and my family are by observing the IP adress and the tracking data that they get from other sites we are using.
    As a result they know us by our IP - even when you are blocking cookies.

Edit 2:
    As a result I conclude, Google even does not need a login to track you.

The difference is: Until you login it is only a kind of sophisticated advanced guessing to track you. I am sure they will keep the logfiles until they can really catch your ID.
    The moment you log in all of the collected data turns from advanced guessing into being authorized by your own login, hard connected to your ID and real life identity.

Edit 3:
    Using hooktube.com does not help. The site claims to do not store any cookies from you. But using the content blocker Umatrix I see, that the site is embedding youtube videos the same way like other sites do. So the video will be streamed directly from youtube to your IP and also the screenshot is deliverd by youtube (Google) to your IP. So Google can track which videos your IP networt is watching.
    So hooktube does not really solve the tracking problem.
    Last edited by Olaf; 10th February 2019 at 12:09.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

cursichella1 (9th February 2019), Hervé (9th February 2019), justntime2learn (9th February 2019), Orph (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019), Valerie Villars (9th February 2019), Wansen (9th February 2019), Words of Joy (11th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I understand. I always understood.

But Google never ever asked the permission to track prior to yesterday. Why the change?

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Flash, your are tracked by Google, even if you never ever click at one of those videos!
    They know your identity in the moment your browser loads the project avalon page with the embedded youtube videos.

The second fact is that youtube has decided to demand a login with your real account name, whenever you want to watch a youtube video. They are rolling that out worldwide.

There are services like hooktube.com to prevent that - but who knows who is controlling those sites?

Some people are using multiple "personalities" - which is a feature of the firefox brower ("Multi account containers"). Those personalities are NOT sharing their cookies.
    But that gives not much privacy because all of your differen "personalities" are linked by the same IP adress of your home network.

So the only secure option that remains is: not watching conspirational youtube videos anymore.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Kryztian (13th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

There are services like hooktube.com to prevent that - but who knows who is controlling those sites?

Some people are using multiple "personalities" - which is a feature of the firefox brower ("Multi account containers"). Those personalities are NOT sharing their cookies.

Edit:
    Youtube is demanding a login from me (Germany) since end of 2018.
    However the strange thing is: they only want that login for some videos.
    Other videos that are embedded on some mainstream sites can be watched without a login.

I have also observed, that youtube is presenting the same "suggested videos" on different computers at my home network, that are not logged in. So I guess they know exactly who I and my family are by observing the IP adress and the tracking data that they get from other sites we are using.
    As a result they know us by our IP - even when you are blocking cookies.
    Olaf, thanks for sharing your vast knowledge in this area. This seems to be the perfect prelude for the Social Credit system that is the new mechanism of control for the people of China. Google will be able to provide information about your viewing patterns that can then be reflected in your social credit score.. I hope I'm being overly paranoid with this thought. I was going to provide a youtube video for this, but somehow it doesn't seem appropriate on this thread. Great thread, Flash.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), Jake (9th February 2019), Olaf (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019), Valerie Villars (9th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,229 times in 941 posts

I'm not getting any pop-ups on that video in the UK.

Quite an interesting video by Kerry Cassidy by the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11sc...ature=youtu.be

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), jjjones (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

But Google never ever asked the permission to track prior to yesterday. Why the change?
    I would guess that Youtube (and their parent company Google/Alphabet) is wanting to add one more mechanism to help them track you - a "cookie", which is a small packet of data left in your browser to help a website identify you across different visits to their various web pages, or as in this case, across different visits to any web page from any other website that happens to include content from their web pages.

Even if you load an Avalon forum web page that contains zero youtube videos, Google knows immediately, before the page even finishes loading on your PC or mobile. This is because Avalon web pages have a language translate menu at the bottom left of each page, which loads Google content from Google servers, while that Avalon page is loading for you to view.

I use Privacy Badger to block that particular Google translation resource (the URL's for "translate.google.com"), because I can, and this has worked flawlessly for me for many years. But I am mono-lingual, so I have no regular use for any translations outside of the forum's native English language.

I also use two other search engines frequently, in addition to Google's search, in order to spread my fingerprints that I leave on the Web of my activity out a bit ... perhaps this confuses "them" a bit. I use and recomend Yandex and Giburu. Others also recommend DuckDuckGo, but that lacks enough "power user" options to keep me sufficiently amused.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

angelfire (10th February 2019), avid (9th February 2019), Bluegreen (9th February 2019), cursichella1 (9th February 2019), enigma3 (10th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), Franny (10th February 2019), Hervé (9th February 2019), Olaf (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sandy123 (9th February 2019), Sunny (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019), TrumanCash (9th February 2019), Valerie Villars (9th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I have refused to sign in to google since they began their effort to become gatekeepers to content, at least ten years. We have an understanding that took much swearing and cursing to accomplish. Now they never ask me for a login anywhere. They try but I refuse. Sometimes it takes a few minutes but they always let me in without login. The only one they won't let me use is google maps - so I don't.

I can see the day coming when I will be much limited in my internet use because I know these companies are maniacal and I know I will never buckle under and sign in to google.

edit: It isn't clear what I do... When google asks for login I punch in any password - always swear words. They then ask what is the last password I remember, I enter another swearword, then they let me in. Of course I may have once used a swearword as a password with them because that is all I ever type into the login since they first demanded one.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 9th February 2019 at 16:00.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th February 2019), cursichella1 (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

I don't know what your particular situation is, Flash, but it appears a lot of websites track us and that is how they can show ads relating to our interests and websites we have visited.

This is why I use the BRAVE browser. When I did that the ads dropped off and I am not being tracked by websites. ZeroHedge for example used to slow my computer down loading ads that revealed items that I had either bought or browsed in the past. Now I get nothing.

Some of the websites I visit will immediately display a message that says something to the effect that they can't track me or display their ads and they complain that they need the revenue from ads or else they can't continue operating their website without that revenue. But it doesn't stop me from viewing the website.

BRAVE is adjustable so I can regulate or block cookies, ads, fingerprinting, etc and BRAVE turns every website visited into https.

I have been using BRAVE for a few months now and so far it has blocked 131,712 ads, 93,435 trackers blocked, 16713 websites upgraded to https and it has saved me 3.1 hours of computer time.

The only website that the BRAVE browser has completely blocked is Sears.com. So if I want to view the Sears website I switch over to Firefox. I really like the BRAVE.com browser. I adjust the BRAVE browser to display search results from DUCKDUCKGO in the address bar and I also use STARTPAGE, which gives google-like results without the ads, etc. I don't understand why people still use their google or yahoo emails when there are much safer alternatives. I like STARTMAIL (Netherlands) which is not free or better yet, PROTONMAIL (Switzerland) which is free and both offer encryption.

Of course nothing is perfect and according to what William Binney says if you don't want to be watched by the NSA you have to stay off the internet, not use a phone, etc. The All Seeing Eye of Big Brother is watching us. (I would guess that they are the most paranoid people on the planet, lol.)
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 9th February 2019 at 17:38.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cursichella1 (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

That message seems to be coming from your browser, I believe. What browser are you using?

I suspect that Youtube always tracked your embedded videos, and maybe a browser update is now letting you know and giving you an option.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Flash (9th February 2019), Pam (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny (9th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I have refused to sign in to google since they began their effort to become gatekeepers to content, at least ten years. We have an understanding that took much swearing and cursing to accomplish. Now they never ask me for a login anywhere. They try but I refuse. Sometimes it takes a few minutes but they always let me in without login. The only one they won't let me use is google maps - so I don't.

I can see the day coming when I will be much limited in my internet use because I know these companies are maniacal and I know I will never buckle under and sign in to google.

edit: It isn't clear what I do... When google asks for login I punch in any password - always swear words. They then ask what is the last password I remember, I enter another swearword, then they let me in. Of course I may have once used a swearword as a password with them because that is all I ever type into the login since they first demanded one.
    I gotta say, I admire your fortitude, Ernie..

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

cursichella1 (9th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The only website that the BRAVE browser has completely blocked is Sears.com. So if I want to view the Sears website I switch over to Firefox. I really like the BRAVE.com browser.
    I like Brave too. Hervé started this good thread about Brave a couple of years ago: The "Brave" Browser Created by Firefox Web Browser Creator Brendan Eich.

However I have been a long time user of Firefox, with a wealth of add-ons that I am quite fond of, and often with 50 or 100 open tabs, which Firefox handles particularly well.

As Google's Chrome increasingly becomes the dominant web browser, I am finding more and more websites that don't work in my add-on laden Firefox browser, but do work in an off-the-shelf Chrome, so I use that as well. I also use Opera, lynx, wget, curl, and likely others, in more specialized cases.

I don't however notice a problem with ads on Firefox, due to a combination of several add-ons (Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin, and NoScript), as well as a heavily modified hosts file with nearly 3/4 of a million URL's that are "sent to ground", never allowed to actually be sent out over the web, but rather are sent directly to a really fast, really stupid, local web server that always returns a tiny local static html page containing just the word "[Ads]", to any request.

For those who are not amused by the chance to write their own web server, in Python, right down to the bare O.S. level calls for forking tasks and setting up, using and closing network sockets ... Brave may well be the better option, though using Firefox with these add-ons might go a long way toward providing a good alternative. Given the number of websites that use Javascript these days, many people are finding NoScript to be too much of a pain in the butt to keep configured with the long list of exceptions needed to access desired sites. I currently have over 800 websites URL's in my NoScript exception list (the "Yes, I really do want to let Javascript run on this page" list), and don't mind adding more as I go.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

cursichella1 (9th February 2019), Flash (9th February 2019), RunningDeer (9th February 2019), Sunny (9th February 2019), Tintin (10th February 2019), TrumanCash (9th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast