+ Reply to Thread

Thread: William Henry | 'The Lost Spiritual Technology of the Angels' lecture

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Slobbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,055 times in 211 posts

Default William Henry | 'The Lost Spiritual Technology of the Angels' lecture

I ran into a video of a lecture by William Henry. I found to be a fascinating perspective on angels, cherubins, enlightenment, related art & symbolism, and lost technology, from different worldly views.

I don't know William Henry or his reputation, though I feel there's important (if not essential) truth in this lecture.

Here's the video: William Henry | The Lost Spiritual Technology of the Angels

Please let me know your opinions. What do you think is real, what might be stretching it within this lecture? Or what would you have added to this lecture? What is important to learn from this video?

Some images from the lecture:

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Slobbe For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th February 2019), Bluegreen (16th February 2019), Chip (11th February 2019), Davenir (11th February 2019), drneglector (16th February 2019), Nasu (15th February 2019), peterpam (14th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th February 2019), we-R-one (13th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 184 posts

Default Re: William Henry | 'The Lost Spiritual Technology of the Angels' lecture

I am surprised I am only seeing this video three years after it was made. One of my students says he sent it to me when it first came out, but I guess I didn't have time at that point to watch it. The Seraphim Blueprint offers the technology that William Henry describes in his lecture. See http://www.seraphimblueprint.com and/or read: Seraphim Blueprint: The Power of Angel Healing (2007) available on Amazon.

Oh, Slobbe, I see you live in Holland. There is a Seraphim Blueprint Teacher in Amsterdam who is trained to give out Seraphic energies. His name is Yuri Radomisli and his e-mail address is: yradomisli@gmail.com
    Last edited by Arcturian108; 13th February 2019 at 02:26.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th February 2019), Nasu (15th February 2019), Slobbe (13th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019), we-R-one (13th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: William Henry | 'The Lost Spiritual Technology of the Angels' lecture

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Oh, Slobbe, I see you live in Holland. There is a Seraphim Blueprint Teacher in Amsterdam who is trained to give out Seraphic energies. His name is Yuri Radomisli and his e-mail address is: yradomisli@gmail.com
    Thank you for the suggestion. Greatly appreciated. Personally I believe in giving without expecting. And healing can be done without having to pay. Though I understand a person needs to eat.

Can you tell me something about why a student had sent this to you? Why could this video be relevant for you? What wanted the student to show you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slobbe For This Post:

Nasu (15th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I'm not too knowledgeable on angels, seraphs, cherubs etc. though I'll be reading into it (and do some praying on the matter) and update this topic.

Trying to get a perspective on things. Started reading this article for a basic understanding of angels from different worldly views.

I see a lot of "intermediaries/messengers of God".

What I'm trying to figure out is whether angels are enlightened beings, that at some point were incarnate as e.g. we ourselves currently are. Any help information in that area would be greatly appreciated.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slobbe For This Post:

Nasu (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member we-R-one's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,664 times in 1,405 posts

PART 1

Hi Slobbe,
    I’ve been meaning to get on here, but haven’t had enough time to write something up for you. I watched the William Henry video and I think I can explain where he’s going with his research. Interestingly enough it was a photo he put up on his website long ago that gave me a missing piece to my own story and pertains to William’s work which I’ll explain later.

There’s a good chance I’m one of the Archangels. While studying my past lives the story began to surface. Here’s what I can tell you briefly about myself.

*Born on the 33rd parallel in The City of Angels
    *Born the 10th day of the 7th month, the Day of Atonement, Second Coming
    *I come from the soul group Archangel Michael and Raphael
    *My surname stands for ‘devotee of St. Michael’ (there’s no other surname I could find with that definition)
    *We are known healers/builders of empires/I am one of the creators of Angkor Thom, Royal Trinity
    *I have 3’s and 7’s following me in my various incarnations, these are numbers of the ‘gods’
    *I am one of the Greek gods
    *I have the word ‘guardian’ following me in some of my incarnations
    *I was an Essene, my name was Saint Mary Helena Salome, we were called Nazara

"In the Arab world, the word used to describe Jesus and his followers is nazara. This is confirmed in the Islamic Koran and the word means ’keepers’ or ’guardians’. The full definition is Nazara ha-Brit: ’Keepers of the Covenant’."
    Source: Laurence Gardner https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/b...ianazar_11.htm

From my astrological chart(A.R.E. Edgar Cayce Foundation):
    "Your function is to be a MESSENGER, a link or bridge between people and between ideas, whether through teaching or speaking, selling or simply circulating socially....you are able to flow into the perception of Unity, and you become a messenger for the truth."

To answer your question requires more individuals to ‘know thyself’, meaning they need to know who they were, but I suspect those from my soul group are the individuals you seek and from what I can see, most of them aren’t quite ‘awake’ yet as to who they are, and others are very, very busy in their current roles.

I’ll try and write more here in the next day or so pertaining William’s angle.

P.S. I just so happen to have cherub angels hanging from my ceilings within my french vintage lighting, lol
    Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2109.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	39964
    Last edited by we-R-one; 17th February 2019 at 20:53.
    "We never left you..."-ELizabeth Marie from the E.T. race The ELohim 5/19/2017

........where being the BLACK SHEEP, isn't the exception, it's the rule!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th February 2019), justntime2learn (15th February 2019), Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (16th February 2019), Tintin (15th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

PART 2
    Continuing from my first post:

I can’t tell you anything in regards to the technology and currently have no memory of such. I do think your body is designed to be a technology and that might be the more accurate interpretation. It’s possible some of the tools depicted in the video represent the tools within one’s body? For example, the snakes known as serpents, represent Kundalini. According to William Henry, the concept of the serpent seems to come from the Seraphim/Guardian Angels. I’ll come back to this in the 3rd part of my writing. However I think what isn’t getting translated in the video is how to obtain the light body, that's the lost knowledge. My opinion is based on my own personal experience, combined with who I was, who I am today, and additional material provided by various researchers. So my response in true we-R-one fashion (literally) is based on the work of several. I’m not 100 percent my interpretation is correct and at some point, will ask for confirmation during one of my Akashic record readings with Kevin Ryerson to see if I’m connecting the dots properly. My intentions are by no means to be construed as to purposely mislead the viewer and as new information comes to the forefront I may change my stance.

When you spend time studying the research of others in the reincarnation field you notice patterns and the patterns begin to tell a story once you know who you were, then you know what to look for. One researcher I’ve mentioned before is Robert Schwartz. He does past life regression research; I think he’s done over a 1,000 cases. The patterns noticed in his case studies involve what’s called ‘virtues’. Meaning, he’s noticed some of these same virtues popping up from one client to the next within their stories. I believe he stated there are somewhere from 26 to 32 virtues one experiences in their various past lives. Please refer to his work to find out more https://www.yoursoulsplan.com/. The theme we’ve often heard from other cases whether they be past life identities, past life regressions, or NDE’s, is that Earth is a school for soul growth.

Below is a comment made by a person sharing their NDE story pulled from the NDE Research Foundation site, who goes by the name of Paul. It caught my attention because it was supporting the conclusion I've come to through my own research which is telling me our experience on planet Earth is nothing more than a 'game' and it may be why we're hearing more about 'The Great/Grand Experiment'. 'The game' I'm referring to is called The Polarity Integration Game, the game of the light and the dark.

Question: Did you suddenly seem to understand everything?
    Paul: "Everything about the universe / I understood it was all a game way beyond what we could understand. Purpose was living/passing. Trying."

Here's the link in case you're interested in reading the entire story. Excellent website for researching:
    https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1paul_d_nde.html

So my hypothesis is….I think it’s possible you may have to pass a certain number of ‘virtues’ before you can get out of the reincarnation wheel to obtain the light body and become the celestial being you once were or are attempting to achieve for the first time as being depicted in William Henry’s lecture. The role of some of the Archangels may be to guide the population through the reincarnation process so they can get to that point….hence the reasons behind my interest/knowledge in reincarnation and spiritual experience in this arena during my current incarnation(to be explained next), all seem to point in this direction. As Saint Mary Helena Salome(Salome means peace), I was one of the 3 Sacred Mary’s to enter Jesus tomb on his Resurrection day which William Henry refers to around time marker 21:16. You will also see William discuss the teachings from the Dead Sea Scroll called The Perfect Way. William writes:

“The teaching, referred to in the scrolls as the ‘Perfect Way’, Perfection of Holiness’ or ‘Walking in the Way of Perfection’, was give to the Essenes by these other worldly beings who are referred to as the Heavenly Holy Ones, Sons of Heaven, Holy Angels of the Lord or Perfect Ones.”

Pertaining to this topic in my current life you should know I am a life path #3, the number of perfection. Your life path is determined by adding up your birth date. I can share while growing up, I always felt I had to be ‘perfect’….I didn’t know who I had been during my younger years or why I felt so much pressure to be perfect. As you will read in part 3 of my response to you, my role in this incarnation wasn’t to be ‘perfect’ in a 3D sense, which is how I was originally interpreting my situation, but rather I needed to be spiritually ‘perfect’ in how I handled the situation I found myself to be in. I believe this is what the 'Perfect Way' is referring to. To know who I was in the past is to know why I say the things I say....

To address your questions in detail is to share part of my story as that is where the answer can be found. I’m breaking this up in parts because it’s too long for one post. What’s being shared should be and will be written in book form sometime in the near future. I will try and wrap it up in one more post and will even point to a couple of recent Hollywood scripts pertaining to my story. I am very aware that someone knows who we are and why we’re here and hopefully after I finish you will too.

"When you understand who you were, you understand why you are the way you are, and who you’ll be in the future."- ELizabeth Marie

Source referred to Kevin Ryerson: http://www.kevinryerson.com/biography.htm
    *Please note, I do not work directly for Kevin, nor do I receive any type of kickbacks for referring him.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 16th February 2019 at 00:35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th February 2019), Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

PART 3

This will probably be the longest post of the 3. There is no way to answer these types of questions briefly. People who have short attention spans will not be able to regurgitate the material and if certain pieces are left out, the story, the message incomplete. For example, the Dead Sea Scrolls which William is referring to contains something like 50k pieces. So please keep it in mind if one thinks I’m being too wordy.

Let’s see if I can tie all this together, but before I do, thank you so much for posting the William Henry Lost Spiritual Technology lecture…it has assisted greatly in putting my ideas together and truly makes me feel I’m on the correct path of interpretation. The favorite part of what I’m sharing is not necessarily the story itself, but the fact it took the work and research of many others to help me connect the dots. My story isn’t ‘my story’ it’s ‘our story’ and I find it very meaningful to have so many individuals available at my fingertips who’s life’s work enabled me to make sense as to who I am and why I’m here,….why we are all here. To say I’m grateful is an understatement, there are no words.

As mentioned before, The Archangels/Essenes were known healers, which is why the next part of the story is a significant dot connecting piece of information and aligns with some of William Henry’s interpretations. I know there is truth to this story as in my life as Mary Queen of Scots I was known to have beautiful hands. In fact, it was the very reason one of my attempted escapes was thwarted because my hands gave me away..damit!! lol, kidding. In this lifetime I cannot claim beautiful hands, however I’ve been told independently by different manicurists that I have perfectly shaped cuticles. Could that be a clue to my life as a healer long ago? I have read in reincarnation stories that beautiful hands are an indicator of being a healer. We are all here to ‘heal ourselves’ from the many thousands of years of toxic programming that is likely retained within the walls of our cells through some type of means known as cellular memory. And I believe this is the message The Archangels/Essenes were meant to share and teach with the point being to assist humanity through the reincarnation process in order to obtain their celestial light bodies referred to in William’s research video. I have reasons to believe there’s more ways than one to achieve the impossible and my story only covers one method. So how might one remove and cancel unresolved issues of long ago?

Going back to the symbolism of the serpent, I shared it also represents Kundalini. When you have a full blown Kundalini it opens up your chakra’s, it heals if you do it correctly. I remember right after mine I felt ‘healed’ and the thought/feeling hasn’t changed. Please note, I was not ‘playing’ with Kundalini to have the experience as some do. You will hear about people doing this which is not the same from what I can tell compared to how I did it. The key was the thought process done in the heart, not the brain right before I had the Kundalini. Please read the description of my story in this post HERE. Written on Dec. 7, 2012, I did not fully know who I was at the time other than my Mary Stuart identity(MQS). My adopted parents who played a significant role in this lifetime as being the catalyst behind the experience, also played the roles of Margaret Douglas Tudor(Countess of Lenox) and the infamous John Knox in my life as Mary Queen of Scots. I believe my father is also the reincarnation of Poseidon and hope to have him Akashic confirmed next month.

Kundalini is a representation of The Divine Feminine. I know based on the roles I’ve played in past lives, this was always meant to be my mission. One piece of evidence can be found within my astrological charts:

Jupiter in Cancer- “While you may use intellect skillfully in your daily activities, it is at the emotional heart level that you connect to the planet, to humanity, and to spirit. It may seem that fusion of heart and mind is easier when Jupiter is in the water sign because we ordinarily experience the values of the heart in an emotional way. One advantage to this placement is that a constant flow of spiritual energy is possible.“

UNDERSTANDING EXALTATION

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaltation_(astrology)

"Since Jupiter is exalted at 5° Cancer this signifies "deep" exaltation in the heart of the Dharma pāda of Pushya Nakshatra in the sign of Cancer which provides the astronomical reasoning of Jupiters exaltation degree. Esoterically speaking, when Jupiter is in Cancer (which signifies the heart), and is being influenced by Bṛhaspati (the teacher of the Gods), and is directed toward righteous action (Dharma pāda) Jupiter is functioning in 100% exaltation, concerning everything Jupiter represents."

Additional pieces of evidence…when you compare myself to Jesus, you will find many parallels suggesting our missions where the same. I'm not listing them all here as it would make an already long post even longer. Jesus was the leader of our group so it makes perfect sense. One parallel, I believe He experienced Kundalini while on the cross. If interested, I can explain later how I figured it out, but I’m attempting to be as brief as possible. It was William Henry discussing a particular portrait that grabbed my attention quite some time ago. By shear chance I came across his article while researching something completely different, ley lines I believe. As soon as I saw this picture below on William's website, I knew His experience was the same as my own, Kundalini of the heart and yes, just like the picture depicts, it feels like a lightening bolt going through your heart:

On a recent trip to Scotland I made a point to visit this little church known as St. Mary’s built in 1533, where this portrait can be found adorned amongst the many others on its ceiling. As far as I know there is no other like it. This is my own personal photograph.

What I believe I’m sharing is the method known as ‘The Way’ or as the Dead Sea Scrolls call ‘The Perfect Way’, an ancient teaching I would have been exposed to in my past life as an Essene. The act of Kundalini as described within my past post creates a ‘template’…a template comprised of love, compassion and forgiveness available to all as it lies within the Aether Field, the same Aether Field we are all connected to as we are energetic beings. So when you heal yourself via this method you help heal the world thanks to all being connected to 'the field'. Anyone can access the template when they’re ready, that’s the beauty of it, it’s non-discriminatory. And it’s why my Kundalini occurred 3 hours away from the 33rd parallel in a town of 3 words, known as S.L.O. as the 33rd parallel is the main artery access point of the Aether Field. If there's interest we can look closer at the science pertaining to the heart and the Aether field, just ask me.

So not only was I born in The City of Angels, but I was born on the 10th day of the 7th month in a Jubilee year, the Day of Atonement, otherwise known as the Second Coming. As Saint Mary Helena Salome I guess you could say I was ‘second’ in line, cousin to Mary Magdalene, Aunt to Jesus. For me as a researcher it fits, it’s all beginning to make sense and my spiny intuition tells me this was all by design and the difficult ‘sim’(simulation) I had to endure was required to create this very same template Jesus did thousands of years ago consisting of the thoughts of love, compassion and forgiveness, or as mentioned, called 'The Way'.

There are movies depicting Kundalini, which is why I know it’s significant, 3 in fact….The Matrix, 5th Element and the recent Insurgent from the Divergent Series. You will see the mechanics of my story embedded in the Insurgent film…they even use my adopted name as one of the lead characters. I can give more detail if anyone wants to know just ask and I'll share what I uncovered. Am I Divergent? Through and through. And I'll go as far to say it's likely a requirement to play the role. If you play the Simon Says game you will fail. Having the ability and the strong will to question is a must. You have to go against the grain rather than 'follow' the programmed and conditioned responses. Hence my definition below. Notice under my name at the very bottom it says, …..where being the BLACK SHEEP isn’t the exception, it’s the rule! I’ve had that slogan there for a looong time…long before I knew my identities or even made the correlation of a Black Sheep to that of a Divergent.

Divergent- a person who doesn’t follow the regular scheduled programming. Often the black sheep of the family, they find they don’t fit into regular society. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex. Wired to reject all forms of preconceived misconceptions, their family and society become baffled at their inability to conform to the regiment required of modern day society’s protocols like everyone else. This is by design. Often cast away as a misfit with nowhere to go, many succumb to drugs and alcohol to ease their pain. Some even commit suicide. These are your star seeds, these are your wanderers.…..But despite all odds, there are some who rise above it all and answer the call to their respected missions. These are your Divergents…

So I hope this answers a few of your questions Slobbe,….yes, the Archangels are incarnating into human bodies, and yes as described in ancient text I was once an Enlightened Being which I believe refers to such as the Greek ‘gods’ were known to be of light bodies. My story demonstrates the significance of ‘Know Thyself’, a Delphic maxim inscribed on The Temple of Apollo, which is why I will end by saying, who better to describe the ‘Know Thyself’ process in the age of Aquarius, the age of The Divine Feminine, than the representation of The Divine Feminine, sister to Apollo, aka Artemis herself.

Anyone else thinks it's a little weird that a statue would match the shape of both my face and my portrait as Mary Stuart? Ya..me too...how is that even possible?

Source, ‘Know Thyself’: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

EDIT TO ADD: All past life identities discussed in my postings so far have been Akashic Confirmed with the exception of Poseidon.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 16th February 2019 at 04:24.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

To compliment what I shared, take a listen to what William says about Kundalini. It fits to my own story and I'm betting the Greek gods and Annunaki might be the same people. Cue up to the 25:00 minute mark.

Ancient Aliens Panel 2014 Conscious Life Expo - Mike Bara William Henry Jason Martell (Part 3)

What I realized while studying my past lives is that we are going backwards....What cued me to the phenomenon was when I realized I had met my 3 husbands as Mary Stuart in this lifetime, but in backwards order. I believe it's tied to the Yuga cycles and that we are reverting back to what we once were, an advanced society transformed from carbon based bodies to plasma light beings. And this may be why my story seems unique as I will go through the process quicker because my upcoming incarnations will have me reappearing once again as a light body being. 'Who you were in the past is who you will become. Remember we are tied to the stars and astrology, it's all cyclical, it's the Precession of Equinoxes...What was once the past will again be the future.

The million dollar question for me...am I getting it right? I think I'm pretty darn close..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1PRECESSION OF EQUINOXES.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	39967  
    Last edited by we-R-one; 16th February 2019 at 04:05.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

just throwing a thought out there - if there are Angels, can there be fallen Angels too? if so, how do you tell them apart?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Slobbe (18th February 2019), we-R-one (16th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,120 times in 1,982 posts

I love the presenter's comment that the Catholic Church doesn't want humans ascending into the celestial or angelic realms because then they can't be controlled and they don't pay taxes. How true.

Edit to add after watching the whole presentation. That was an astoundingly good grasp of symbolism and spiritual technology imparted through art of all kinds and tied to science.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 16th February 2019 at 15:40.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Slobbe (18th February 2019), we-R-one (16th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    just throwing a thought out there - if there are Angels, can there be fallen Angels too? if so, how do you tell them apart?
    Just clarifying here, and speaking generally, not to you directly, but I think what people think are 'angels' are really E.T.'s. If I remember correctly, in one of the videos on this thread, William stated the fallen Angels were a misnomer and felt the interpretation about them and the Annunaki were incorrect. I'm assuming he's read several ancient texts based on his research work, one being the Dead Sea Scrolls.

And maybe that's the answer to your question...The reason we can't tell the difference between the one's who are and aren't..is because there's no such thing as fallen Angels as they've been portrayed. To know the true answer you would have to know who they are and how they've behaved in all their incarnations. Personally I think this planet is teaming with E.T.'s from various races. And where do you house a bunch of new souls, or souls who if left unattended could cause serious damage? You create a reality (computer simulation) where they can learn and grow. You in your light body is when you are your true self not your life as an incarnate.

The people from my soul group are at various stages of spiritual growth from what I can tell...however.....big pause with that assessment and I'm not so sure it's that cut and dry. For example, there are a few from our soul group which didn't have such a great life and made some poor choices in their previous lives, but now they're on the complete opposite end of the spectrum. When you study reincarnation you realize people are merely playing roles, it's not necessarily who they really are at the very core. How do you know they're not playing a dark role for another soul to learn and grow? And it may involve more than one generation too! I think we can all make mistakes, do dumb things, make poor choices. Your spiritual choices are the most important, how you treat people. You cannot control others, but you can control yourself, worry about yourself making the correct spiritual choices not what the other person who may 'seemingly' be wronging you.

If it's truth you seek, study reincarnation, NDE's and past life regressions...look at more than one researcher's work, look for patterns within. This is the closest you'll get to the truth. Better yet, find out who you are and others close to you, then you will have an even better idea as to what's really going on.

I suspect the term 'fallen Angels' panders to the 'victim-hood' trap and when one walks down that path, thinking we are all 'victims' of the fallen Angels, they are missing the entire message....Which is why I say, how can you be a victim of anything if this reality isn't what's real? And that is what studying reincarnation teaches you, it brings peace when you realize people are playing roles.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 16th February 2019 at 17:30.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

Orph (18th February 2019), Siphonemis (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 184 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    Thank you for the suggestion. Greatly appreciated. Personally I believe in giving without expecting. And healing can be done without having to pay. Though I understand a person needs to eat.

Can you tell me something about why a student had sent this to you? Why could this video be relevant for you? What wanted the student to show you?
    Slobbe: You can see my connections to Seraphim in the "Members Only" area of this forum. The technology of the Seraphim Blueprint is often described as "angelic downloads" as it consists of very powerful short attunements, or initiations, that are installed in one's body. From that point forward these intelligent energies bring healing and energy in all sorts of wonderful ways. The Seraphim Blueprint is experiential, and each initiation has a special purpose which the student then learns how to use in their lives.

From the Seraphim Blueprint website:
    Thirteen thousand years ago a group of high angels called Seraphim created a cosmology that humanity could use for its 'well-being and evolution.' Atlantean priests first cognized this system. Then the early Hebrews re-cognized these energies and created the Kabbalah.

The Seraphim Blueprint is a cosmological collection of energies that are permanently stored in the ethers. The Seraphim that created this system chose to give out these energies in a specific sequence that harmoniously integrates with our nervous systems.

The system includes 11 major energies that synergistically interact to enhance our life-force energy and well-being. Each major energy has its own purpose and distinct quality that together provides a unique evolutionary pathway for Self-Realization.

The energies are safe and intelligent and are pre-programmed to ideally adapt to our unique life situation and physical condition. They work on all levels of our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019), we-R-one (17th February 2019), what is a name? (Yesterday)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

The Seraphim Blueprint is a cosmological collection of energies that are permanently stored in the ethers. The Seraphim that created this system chose to give out these energies in a specific sequence that harmoniously integrates with our nervous systems.
    The system includes 11 major energies that synergistically interact to enhance our life-force energy and well-being. Each major energy has its own purpose and distinct quality that together provides a unique evolutionary pathway for Self-Realization.
    The energies are safe and intelligent and are pre-programmed to ideally adapt to our unique life situation and physical condition. They work on all levels of our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies.
    You will see remnants in my story pertaining to what you suggest. What’s in the ethers are ‘templates’.

Kundalini will be tied to your nervous system….The thought process(emotions of love, compasson and forgiveness) that created my Kunalini experience was done in the the heart not the brain, the template created is in ‘the field’, the Aether Field, available to all!

“The heart is key and the proponent to living in love and free” –ELizabeth Marie, March 15, 2014
    Translation- The future is energy, and when we learn as a collective to harness that energy from our hearts, not our mind, the energy foundation of our reality will change to one of love and peace.

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence- A path to personal, social and global coherence-7:19

“Research conducted in our laboratories has confirmed that when an individual is in heart coherence, the heart radiates a more coherent electromagnetic energy field it can benefit people, animals and the environment.”

“Scientific evidence provides support for a global field environment that connects all living systems and consciousness. Many scientists believe that a feedback loop exists between all humans and the earth’s energetic systems.”

Every individual’s energy contributes to the global field environment and each persons, thoughts, emotions and intentions affects the field.”
    - Heart Math Institute

"....To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

..and so it is true.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

edina (17th February 2019), johnf (17th February 2019), Orph (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019), what is a name? (Yesterday)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Gregg Braden is an excellent speaker and I know many of you have seen several of his videos before, but he says so many great things how could I not post his work? As you listen, please consider all that I’ve shared about my Kundalini experience being done through the heart. Once you have a basic awareness of the science, it clarifies the potential effects a Kundalini done through the heart might have on the Aether Field, especially when it’s done near the 33rd parallel.

The Power Of The Heart And How It Affects Our Energy! - By.Gregg Braden (Powerful!) 9:01

"...Through our hearts we literally have the power to influence the very fields of this planet that sustain life in the world, sustain the health and the healing and the well being of our bodies and it's all about the magnetic fields of the earth."

"When we create the feelings of what we choose to experience in our lives, everything from conscious choices of the perfect relationship, or abundance in our lives, or the healing in our bodies or the healing in the bodies of our loved ones, that those feelings are creating the patterns of magnetic and electrical field in our hearts, that are literally rearranging the stuff of this quantum soup, this quantum essence, allowing the pattern of what we have claimed in our hearts to become manifest in the world around us. So it's less about attracting from a scientific perspective and more about consciously creating the template within us knowing that the stuff of the universe will congeal around that template in the world around us to simply mirror, reflect what we've claimed."
    - Gregg Braden

Thank you to Gregg Braden for bringing the science forward, a missing piece of the puzzle to my story, our story.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

greybeard (17th February 2019), johnf (17th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (Today)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,912 times in 1,028 posts

I have been keeping my eye on this thread for a few days, and I refrained from posting until I had watched the first video.
    I had a somewhat direct encounter with what I think is what people call a Seraphim in the mid eighties, that came towards the end of a past life recall session that involved time,and it's multifaceted nature.
    This was after reading some Ruth Montgomery book, perhaps Strangers Among Us. And one chapter of the book was on Bjorn Ortenheim.
    He was a fellow that claimed to be a walk-in specifically the walk-in of Albert Einstein. (Lol), Bjorn was an inventor who was working on non petroleum energy solutions, and had the assistance of a being on a higher plane who went by the names Seraphis, and Power of Light, (double Lol), POL for short. Part of the story behind this being is that he had incarnated on earth as Osiris, and that he had a sister who was Isis,(The wife of Osiris who helped resurrect him ).
    So that is the back story, but basically what happened was that an egg shaped energy being appeared in the room and came across to me, and kind of over lapped it's aura, or nimbus over mine. That's when I realized that I had tapped into a glimmer of this being's energy while reading the book, and had made, or rekindled perhaps, a connection with it. The most notable thing about this encounter is that I was hit very hard by the aliveness of this guy. And I thought wow he is much more alive than me and my fellow humans.

In regards to the op video, I have always wondered about peoples ideas about angels having wings and feathers. The symbology of the feathered cloak
    fits my experience much better. The reason is that there seemed to be rays of light of various hues coming from the center of the egg, and spilling over it's edges in little plumes, that did look like feathers a little. I think that the human mind might be programmed with the associations of feathers, wings, and even flight with these types of beings and their energetic nature, as well as their ability to travel immense distances in short order, and certainly to lift up off the earth. The various examples of artistic interpretation get the basic idea across, but my experience of it was more flowing than anything you could produce in a painting. Also I felt like everything I was seeing was a result of something more powerful that I could not see, but I could feel, or otherwise sense.
    Back to the colors thing, the colors I saw the most were gold hues mixed with white, some of the gold rays were more red. Even as I am writing this
    I am getting a strong urge to say that this gold energy is the main energy/awareness of the plane of existence on which this being exists. And that what appeared to me in the room was really an extension or projection of something that was quite vast, similar to the finger of god idea around the Moses and the writing of the tablets story.

Part of the Ruth Montgomery story was that the main task that Seraphis performed was to bring energy from the previous universe into this one.And that he did this at the galactic center. I think that this is going on constantly, and involves a completely different form of time than what we experience in this realm. This idea probably came from another experience I had years later, where my awareness expanded, and I grounded to the planet, and kept on going past (maybe through the center of ) the sun, until I had the sensation of having an immense body, the feet of which were standing on a giant sun like thing, at the center of the galaxy.

I shared this experience with Moira Timms who is a woman that has given a number of tours of Egyptian sacred sites and performs the ancient ceremonies appropriate for each site with her tour group, functioning as the preistess I suppose. I had many talks with her about Egyptian Gods as well as Mayan, Christian etc, and learned from her the stories about Osiris, and Isis etc. One connotation of Osiris was that he was the axis of the world, and in my experience I got not only the feel of that but the feel of the axis of the Galaxy, and through further contemplation the idea of the axis of the universe. So when I told her about my Galactic grounding thingy, She said that I had experienced an offering of an initiation that is talked about in egyptian literature.

As far as the general subject of cherubim and seraphim goes, I always liked the ideas I got from a book that named two of the higher planes of existence angelic, and Archangelic, I think Celestial was the authors name for the highest plane. What he said about angels vs archangels was that Angels had a planetary focus, and Archangels had a galactic, perhaps universal one.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Forest Denizen (18th February 2019), Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019), we-R-one (18th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,912 times in 1,028 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    You will see remnants in my story pertaining to what you suggest. What’s in the ethers are ‘templates’.

Kundalini will be tied to your nervous system….The thought process(emotions of love, compasson and forgiveness) that created my Kunalini experience was done in the the heart not the brain, the template created is in ‘the field’, the Aether Field, available to all!

“The heart is key and the proponent to living in love and free” –ELizabeth Marie, March 15, 2014
    Translation- The future is energy, and when we learn as a collective to harness that energy from our hearts, not our mind, the energy foundation of our reality will change to one of love and peace.

The Heart's Intuitive Intelligence- A path to personal, social and global coherence-7:19

“Research conducted in our laboratories has confirmed that when an individual is in heart coherence, the heart radiates a more coherent electromagnetic energy field it can benefit people, animals and the environment.”

“Scientific evidence provides support for a global field environment that connects all living systems and consciousness. Many scientists believe that a feedback loop exists between all humans and the earth’s energetic systems.”

Every individual’s energy contributes to the global field environment and each persons, thoughts, emotions and intentions affects the field.”
    - Heart Math Institute

"....To understand the true nature of the universe, one must think it terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

..and so it is true.

I watched this video after I made my post above, and I was struck by the colors that the artist used to show the connections between the two people
    in my experience the being was composed entirely of energy of these colors some white, some red, but mostly gold.

People call this heart energy I like to call it core being, kind of the same thing but it seems more inclusive of what we are.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Orph (18th February 2019), Slobbe (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019), we-R-one (18th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thank you all for the really interesting, inspiring and thought-provoking posts. Thank you also for sharing the personal experiences.

Sorry that I'm not responding directly. It might take some time, as my life can be quite busy and I have limited time to read and respond. Though I have been working on this internally. Doing prayers. Communicating with the Holy Spirit on this. My response(s) I will build up and when the green light is given for posting, I will do so.

One question I'll be looking into also is Kundalini and Holy Spirit. we-R-one posted (thank you!) a video which mentions both Holy Spirit and Kundalini energy in one breath after the 25 minute mark. Also the picture posted by we-R-one of Jesus and the heart, with flames and pouring water, while reaching into the heavens to me speaks in different terms than Kundalini. From my perspective I'd say Holy Spirit, with the stream of Life as bible speaks of also: John 4:14 "but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.". Though as my view is limited on Kundalini, I'll be digging and praying on this also to get more perspective.

To be continued!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slobbe For This Post:

johnf (18th February 2019), Orph (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019), we-R-one (18th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Slobbe I appreciate you reading my story,..I know it’s long, there is no other way. If you don’t know who I was, you won’t understand the significance of the story and how it correlates. My identities help make sense of the experience and makes it more real. I like to say, who I was isn’t important, it’s what it implies! Sadly some think what I’m doing is self-aggrandizing which couldn’t be further from the truth. It took me years to figure this out and it’s why I stress the importance of ‘know thyself’ because it’s key and relevant to making significant discoveries. The ‘messenger’ aspect in my astrological chart says to me the experience is meant to be shared. How could I speak of ‘The Way’ had I not gone through it (the sim) myself? Once I figured out the roles I had played, a more well rounded perspective began to take shape. Further enhancement evolved from a scientific aspect, as I was missing the vocabulary and understanding behind what I had experienced. The Kundalini occurred sometime between 1990-1992. I wish I could remember the exact date,(I bet it adds up to #3)…but no one was talking about Kundalini experiences back then, I didn’t even know what it was or what I was experiencing and the science of the heart was completely unknown. I didn’t figure it out until 2011, some 20 years later…..but I never forgot it, never forgot the mechanics of how I did it, the template was meant to be shared not only from the ethers, but verbally. No one will explain this to you, because they don’t know…and from what I can tell so far, I’m the only one, just like ‘Him’.

Connecting the dots will be difficult for the viewer as not only do they have to be able to absorb the story, they also might need to do a little research on the roles I’ve played to make sense of the entire picture and why I’m so confident, and of course a little understanding of what a ‘Kundalini’ is in the first place and the ‘science of the heart’ is a must. Truly no small undertaking, I get it…..few will invest the time. I couldn’t have done it if I didn’t have the intellectual mindset to tackle such an undertaking. And of course I haven’t even covered how I found out my identities, which is important for confidence building, but too detailed for forum writing and sharing. So yes, a book is required for the full and well rounded explanation, a one stop shop. But seriously, if I would have said go read my book titled, blah, blah, blah….would anyone have done it? Probably not….True scholars and a handful of people who enjoy researching will. I don’t say this to belittle people, I understand, we all have other things to do and the lifestyles of today are very complicated and time consuming, so I’m not offended. I perceive the message to be for ‘those who have eyes to see and ears to hear’, when they are ready, when they are seeking answers to their burning questions as I was. It will not be for everyone. I couldn’t have even understood ‘the message’ until I was ready, which is why it took so long for me to piece the puzzle together in a cohesive manner. Just like everyone else I was once a 3rd Dimensional dimwit, as I like call myself,….walking around with my head in the clouds missing so much going on around me, lol. Some still are of this mindset, and while I think it’s funny, it’s not meant to be condescending, as I too was right there with them, living within ‘the dream’. It’s a process I think we all go through. I try and keep a sense of humor about the entire experience even though no doubt, this(spiritual growth) is serious business.

I don’t think Jesus(Archangel Michael) intended his teachings to suggest he would come back to ‘save’ everyone. What he taught was how to save yourself spiritually and that is the core of my message….This will have an effect on your energy body. We know that everything vibrates at a frequency right? If you find yourself backed into a corner, how does one ‘save themselves’? I’ll explain how I figured this out in my next post and maybe this will help you see why I interpret the portrait from Scotland the way I do. I may be the only person publicly sharing this particular interpretation, and likely the reason why is because few have ever had this type of Kundalini, which is why no one knows.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to we-R-one For This Post:

Orph (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019), what is a name? (Yesterday)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Yes spade, there are fallen angels too. And they are able to appear like angels. The fallen angels stopped following the good word/will of God. And that's also how they can be recognized. A fallen angel will not say that Jesus is of God.

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, BUT TEST THE SPIRITS, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
    " (1 John 4:1-4)

Another question that could be asked is who their lord is. If the angel doesn't say Jesus is his lord, then I'd start calling upon the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus for protection.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Slobbe For This Post:

Valerie Villars (Today)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I have taken the time to look into the question whether Kundalini and the Holy Spirit are the same. I've tried to put bias aside and look at this from different perspectives. It was an interesting journey.

I started with the hindu perspective on the matter. I read this article for an example of hindu's perspective that they're not the same.

I also read this perspective providing basis that suggest they are the same.

I found an article here on Avalon suggesting they're the same.

After reading those articles (and also other articles) it felt it was going to be a challenge to get a good perspective on things. And I see the opinions on the matter are ranging all over the place. So I dug deeper. Trying to get even more perspective on things, I zoomed in on personal experiences.

Here's the story of someone who experienced both sides.

Here's our Ulli's perspective

Here's someone who had an unpleasant experience with Kundalini.

After doing a lot of reading and processing information here's my perspective.

Regarding Kundalini I noted from this article: "It is a natural human potential." from this article.

Regarding Holy Spirit I noted from this article : "The Holy Spirit is a person"

I think there's confusion because of some of the similarities:
    -both are able to give the experiencer a sudden experience within the body. Call it fire, energy, a sensation/orgasm or whatever else description one might give it.
    -both give the experiencer a sense of spiritual awakening
    -both have the potential to lead to spiritual growth
    -both can provide spiritual gifts

Though there are also differences
    -Holy Spirit will guide one directly to Jesus on one or more occasions, Kundalini will not
    -Kundalini can be activated by the person from within, Holy Spirit can be called upon in the Name of Jesus
    -Kundalini has the ability to connect one to the earthly spirit world, Holy Spirit is connected to the heavenly realm
    -There's a difference in spiritual gifts (difference in numbers and ability) (with Kundalini one can master supernatural powers, with Holy Spirit one acts as a conduit/channel/tool of the power of the Holy Spirit)(Gifts of the Holy Spirit are given through grace.)
    -Holy Spirit is a person that can provide energy, Kundalini is energy.

I think this article might be closer to the truth. Though I'd say the the Holy Spirit not necessarily moving downwards I felt the Holy Spirit move from my heart to my brain. The Holy Spirits direction can be at desire of the Spirit.

If one hasn't experienced the sometimes subtle differences, then I can imagine one could be lead into thinking they are the same.

There also lies a danger in not understanding the differences. If one doesn't understand the difference between the earthly and the heavenly spiritual realm, it could make the person vulnerable. Especially when dealing with the earthly spiritual realm.

Ultimately I agree with Mike Shreve's message. Not particularly fond of Sid Roth's way of speaking, the theatrical presentations in between speaking or the commercial side of the show, though I'm convinced Mike's Shreve story is important and true. And I'd advise the same as he does here. The rest of the message I think is also important.
    Last edited by Slobbe; Today at 09:46.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Slobbe For This Post:

Valerie Villars (Today)

+ Reply to Thread