+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sacred Geometry - created in Dreams

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Sacred Geometry - created in Dreams

I was recently part of Beta testing team for a soon to be released title called Dreams for the PlayStation 4.

It’s essentially a games engine for the PlayStation, but uses no coding just visual programming, it’s extremely powerful.

Anyway these are some of the creations I made with it.

Let me know what you think.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (13th February 2019), Davenir (13th February 2019), edina (14th February 2019), Pam (13th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,496 times in 827 posts

Default Re: Sacred Geometry - created in Dreams

I know nothing about Playstation but I’ve worked with 3D modeling software since 1994, as a precise visualization, measuring and design software, from architectural to “imaginative dimensional” modeling…

It looks like your first video indicates that you click on the first icon and then manipulate a hand controlled device, but this modifies only a preset video-rendering, built into the app. Perhaps one can steer the view, one direction or another, to see a pre-existing 3d model and fly through it, add filters, etc… Is this right? Likewise, you do not use this app to create other specific ideas or animations, which one wants to model, such as items in ordinary life, or are not contained in the app or auxiliary digital files?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Amenjo (13th February 2019), Pam (13th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    I know nothing about Playstation but I’ve worked with 3D modeling software since 1994, as a precise visualization, measuring and design software, from architectural to “imaginative dimensional” modeling…

It looks like your first video indicates that you click on the first icon and then manipulate a hand controlled device, but this modifies only a preset video-rendering, built into the app. Perhaps one can steer the view, one direction or another, to see a pre-existing 3d model and fly through it, add filters, etc… Is this right? Likewise, you do not use this app to create other specific ideas or animations, which one wants to model, such as items in ordinary life, or are not contained in the app or auxiliary digital files?
    The short answer is no, everything you see in the video’s I’ve created from scratch using the software. Including the music in some of the visuals.

It has a very good 3D sculpture tool and you can also draw or paint in 2D.

The first 2 visuals spirals are completely flat images. I have programmed the camera to slowly zoom into the centre of the image. Behind the image I created a 3D sculpture that is rotating on one axis, it is lit by various lights to give the effect of the image blending.

As the video progresses I use different techniques like mass cloning a 2D shape into a 3D spiral.

To be honest I was totally blown away by how powerful the software is. It’s written by a small company in the UK and I really can’t wait for the full version to be released!!

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

edina (14th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I forgot to say, but the last video is a complete game “Gork”, which again everything so see and hear I created using just the software and a games controller.

Although it is essentially a games engine, it contains everything you need to create full animated films if that’s what you fancy doing, for animations you can use keyframes or you can record animations on the fly controlling characters or objects with the game controller.

The music creation part of the software has all the same functionality as something like Ableton, it really is a clever piece of kit, but then they have been working on the software for the last 6 years!

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Another interesting aspect of the graphics part of the software, is that although you can produce perfect geometric or organic shapes, they don’t use polygons to create them as traditional 3D software would, they use Voxels, which essentially are little three dimensional pixels (like atoms) which means that you can infinitely zoom into an object and make the most tiniest of adjustments to it, that would not be visible to the naked eye.

Fascinating stuff!

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I can't say I understand this yet, but I agree Amenjo. It is fascinating.

How do you plan to use this?
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to edina For This Post:

Amenjo (14th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I can't say I understand this yet, but I agree Amenjo. It is fascinating.

How do you plan to use this?
    Hi Edina,

Well this software has really got my creative juices flowing, I only got to use it for 6 weeks and managed to produce a lot of content, when it’s officially released I will be using it to create short films and animation mostly, but have many ideas for what
    else I can use it for.

Here’s another short visualisation I created using it.

If you want to know more about the software I would recommend going to Media Molecules Youtube channel, they’re the creators of the Dreams, you can see many videos about Dreams and how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MediaMolecule

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread