+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blackwater founder chases $1 Trillion deal with China

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Blackwater founder chases $1 Trillion deal with China

Guns for hire mercenary business owner Eric Prince, has sold out his Hong Kong FSG business to a state run beijing company.

Some could argue that he's putting the interests of China first before the USA.

Who cares? Anyone?

Afterall, his mercenary guns for hire business - Blackwater (now called "Academi" has been involved in many different coloured "projects" over the years and on behalf of many different "employers" (and governments.)

Didn't some of the company's top brass get served big prison sentences previously, and the GW Bush Administration gave them immunity I think that was for killing 14 civilians in Iraq. I'm sure someone on here has got more juicy facts on the outfit.

I I know there's a few books on "blackwater" on Amazon, I bet some would make very interesting reading.

Interestingly Blackwater contractors compensation and salaries can be as much as $500 to $1,500 or more per day. Interrogators are rumored to make up to $14,000 per week.

Typical salary ranges from $89,000 to $250,000 per year.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Akasha (12th February 2019), David Trd1 (13th February 2019), DNA (13th February 2019), happyuk (13th February 2019), Satori (13th February 2019), toppy (12th February 2019), yelik (13th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Default Re: Blackwater founder chases $1 Trillion deal with China

Interesting you should mention Blackwater I was contacted by a recruiter yesterday they seem to be very interested on hiring contractor developers, at very good rates on the strength of a single telephone interview it seems:

A client of mine are currently looking for a C++ GUI Developer to come on board on a contract basis.

This contract would run to the end of March with a possible extension after.

Key skills:

C++
    GUI
    Linux

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Tam (13th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread