1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Deux Corbeaux's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,684 times in 416 posts

Default Senior Executive Service (SES): America’s Own SS

~

Since I’ve not been able to find anything about the Senior Executive Service (SES) with the search option, I will post it here.
    I think the SES deserves attention and probably its own thread, because of its importance. But as I’m new here on this forum I will not start it.

~
    document

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libra...ep-19-1979.pdf

~

America’s Own SS and No One Even Suspected Until Now
    Posted on February 9, 2019 by State of the Nation

OBAMA HIRED THEM. TRUMP CANNOT FIRE THEM. SO THEY SAY.

Senior Executive Service (SES) is ~10,000 Deep State shadow government employees who are sabotaging the American Republic for the globalist agenda.

Lots of information here - http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=116026

Last edited by Hervé; 13th February 2019 at 12:41.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th February 2019), badmotorfinger (13th February 2019), Bill Ryan (13th February 2019), CurEus (15th February 2019), enigma3 (13th February 2019), Franny (14th February 2019), Hervé (13th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th February 2019), justntime2learn (13th February 2019), Lefty Dave (14th February 2019), peterpam (13th February 2019), Philippe (13th February 2019), Tintin (13th February 2019), toppy (13th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,113 times in 15,477 posts

Default Re: Senior Executive Service (SES): America’s Own SS

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    [...]
    I think the SES deserves attention and probably its own thread, because of its importance. But as I’m new here on this forum I will not start it.
    [...]
    There you go (ploufff!) I started it for you
    "La réalité est un ręve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th February 2019), Bill Ryan (13th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (13th February 2019), Franny (14th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (13th February 2019), justntime2learn (13th February 2019), peterpam (13th February 2019), Tintin (13th February 2019), toppy (13th February 2019), Valerie Villars (13th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,957 times in 2,989 posts

This is such an exaggerated, hyperbolic bunch of nonsense. SES executives are nothing more than corporate industry equivalents to vice presidents or CEOs, or CFOs. Someone has to be in charge, someone has to be a leader. There are several systems of rank and potential advancement now in civil service, but SESs were born of the old GS system. A GS-1 is an aide. A GS-3 or 4 is a mail clerk. A GS-7 is any number of clerks. On upward, for example, a GS-12 is a journeyman in any number of disciplines. GS-13s, 14s, and 15s are the middle to upper managers. All of these lower ranks are supervised by SESs, roughly GS-16 equivalents. Of course they determine pay. Of course they are paid higher salaries than subordinates. An SES makes anywhere from $130,000 to $160,000 yearly, based on time in service and bonuses. They can be fired for cause, as any civil service employee can. Yes, they are appointed by Congress and the president, but that is more of a formality.

I know at least 10 SES managers and they are the man or woman next door. You see them at soccer games and picnics. They are my friends brother or the guy on the next street in the same neighborhood. They are not subversive deep-state operatives. They are hard working individuals who aspired to senior positions and worked hard to get there. Most are highly educated, well seasoned, fair and balanced people.

Of course some of them may work in more secretive areas. They manage space programs and missile systems. Likely a few of them are a bit 'dirtier' than the others, but to frame them all as devious and mysterious is foolish.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cipher (14th February 2019), Satori (13th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,760 times in 8,858 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    This is such an exaggerated, hyperbolic bunch of nonsense. SES executives are nothing more than corporate industry equivalents to vice presidents or CEOs, or CFOs. Someone has to be in charge, someone has to be a leader. There are several systems of rank and potential advancement now in civil service, but SESs were born of the old GS system. A GS-1 is an aide. A GS-3 or 4 is a mail clerk. A GS-7 is any number of clerks. On upward, for example, a GS-12 is a journeyman in any number of disciplines. GS-13s, 14s, and 15s are the middle to upper managers. All of these lower ranks are supervised by SESs, roughly GS-16 equivalents. Of course they determine pay. Of course they are paid higher salaries than subordinates. An SES makes anywhere from $130,000 to $160,000 yearly, based on time in service and bonuses. They can be fired for cause, as any civil service employee can. Yes, they are appointed by Congress and the president, but that is more of a formality.

I know at least 10 SES managers and they are the man or woman next door. You see them at soccer games and picnics. They are my friends brother or the guy on the next street in the same neighborhood. They are not subversive deep-state operatives. They are hard working individuals who aspired to senior positions and worked hard to get there. Most are highly educated, well seasoned, fair and balanced people.

Of course some of them may work in more secretive areas. They manage space programs and missile systems. Likely a few of them are a bit 'dirtier' than the others, but to frame them all as devious and mysterious is foolish.
    This is exactly the overboard paranoia.

And the laughable stock they make of anyone in conspiracy. Drowning those who have a coherent and informed knowledge to impart.

People who sometimes never worked, let alone worked in government or industry, who understand nothing nada of companies/government structure, who start such crap rumors and accusations.

Guess what, your neighbour, brother, friend next door, will have his house attacked or his children beaten because of such stupidities from thick people on the internet.

Deux Corbeaux, the French governmental structure is twice as cumbersome as the American one. It really is a case of "look at your own garden first" here.

And mostly, do not take for granted what some thick uneducated and above all non informed (not misinformed, but non informed) American write or say.

They are much much less informed than the average French. Which is, in itself, absolute pity - they do have the money and mean to get informed, educated and trained in critical thinking collectively if it were their wishes.

If I wanted to be a bit more cynical, I would add: when in despair, American vote for Trump instead of going in the street "gilet jaune" fashion.

-- we have the same form of classification of level in our own government here in Canada. It determines if you are a clerk, a courrier, a secretary or a supervisor, a manager or a Minister assistant.

Anyone in the government can unpack the information by the way. That is how you look for changing job within government structure.
    Last edited by Flash; 13th February 2019 at 14:01.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

conk (13th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

~

Since I’ve not been able to find anything about the Senior Executive Service (SES) with the search option, I will post it here.

~
    document

~

America’s Own SS and No One Even Suspected Until Now
    Posted on February 9, 2019 by State of the Nation

OBAMA HIRED THEM. TRUMP CANNOT FIRE THEM. SO THEY SAY.

Senior Executive Service (SES) is ~10,000 Deep State shadow government employees who are sabotaging the American Republic for the globalist agenda.

Lots of information here - http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=116026

OK, now undoing the orange video (second at the op post)

The private names of 500 people won't be given to people, for privacy laws, and for the fact that if they write down the salary scale, they may be attack from all king of weirdos who feel unjustified.

The video says they are the senior exec of all the agencies, they are the most paid. Well, they are the big boss, usually it goes with the best salary. Furthermore, if they are lawyers, in the US (not elsewhere in the world), they are extremely well paid in any kind of job they do. Including government jobs.

They call it the shadow government, my god! They are the highest level of bureaucracy at the higher end of the scale, and have to be more permanent in their job, they have to remain more stable than 4 years stand, otherwise the whole government won't be able to go on election after election.

the power of the purse: why nothing ever change: yes, they do at high level only. And this is to ensure continuity of government. However, like in any place, even amongst construction workers, some may be crooked and fraudulent, it does happen.

In the video they complain that they remain forever in their job, and then they complaint they rotate from office to office. Well, they rotate precisely not to get ingrained in one job and get tempted or too biaised in one way.

Anyone from within can unpack the information, contrarily to what is being said in the video.

Then they talk about attorneys being more obstuction than help. And then talk about attorney's all problem being billable, keeping judges etc happy.
    Wow, what a disgusting thing: MEN they are salaried, not billing by the hour. They are government employees!!! salaried!! what are they talking about??

This is plainly just a video to spread rumors and have viewers, so that they, the video makers, can make money. I am halfway trough and had enough.

PLEASE GOD, SEND US PEOPLE WHO MAKE REAL RESEARCH - NOT JUST THE SPITFULL ONES. I want stats, proofs, $$$. There are enough real bad things going on to make a difference if they want to.

10. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 215 posts

The question I would ask is.
    if someone was so inclined with the suffient power, Mrs may, Obama macron,could they feasibly create an ses style level of burocracy or corrupt an exsisting one without the alphabet agencies being aware,could it feasibly be done in secret with an agenda to disrupt any non approved incoming government ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Builder (15th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    The question I would ask is.
    if someone was so inclined with the suffient power, Mrs may, Obama macron,could they feasibly create an ses style level of burocracy or corrupt an exsisting one without the alphabet agencies being aware,could it feasibly be done in secret with an agenda to disrupt any non approved incoming government ?
    that is the real question to have, much better than those videos

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)

Thanks for your opinion conk.
    Did you listen to the 4th video in the article? http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=116026

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Franny (14th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This is plainly just a video to spread rumors and have viewers, so that they, the video makers, can make money. I am halfway trough and had enough.

PLEASE GOD, SEND US PEOPLE WHO MAKE REAL RESEARCH - NOT JUST THE SPITFULL ONES. I want stats, proofs, $$$. There are enough real bad things going on to make a difference if they want to.
    Thanks Flash for your clear opinion.

Did you read the whole article? Lots of research there.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=116026

~
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 16th February 2019 at 08:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Franny (14th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,957 times in 2,989 posts

Thanks for your opinion conk. Did you listen to the 4th video in the article?
    I did not watch it all. Sorry if I was too hasty and missed something more telling. There certainly are very nefarious plots and plans by the controllers. By design the SES is not what is portrayed in these videos, but in practice perhaps they have succumbed to the influence of corporations. We are certainly under some plutocratic type of governance, a fascist style merger of corporations and government. I'll give you that. But I cannot accept the gross generalization and indictment of the Senior Executive Service wholly.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

18. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I read the file to proposed to us Deux Corbeaux. Definitely interesting. What it tells us is that the system, which was implanted by President Carter has been corrupted, which is highly possible.

Nevertheless, the system is created to ensure continuity and to avoid embezzlement and fraud. Of course, any system, given time, will have the sociopath at its top. So any system has to be revised and often revamped if not redone, by normal, honest people. The American people probably have left it slip from their hands.

However, I do agree fully with Conk.
    Quote By design the SES is not what is portrayed in these videos, but in practice perhaps they have succumbed to the influence of corporations. We are certainly under some plutocratic type of governance, a fascist style merger of corporations and government. I'll give you that. But I cannot accept the gross generalization and indictment of the Senior Executive Service wholly.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

conk (15th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,563 times in 451 posts

Greetings
    I've read that Wm Barr...AG nominee is SES...can you confirm? ...and why would Pres Trump want him...what with Ruby Ridge and all...??!!
    Blessings. end of line.
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (14th February 2019), Franny (14th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings
    I've read that Wm Barr...AG nominee is SES...can you confirm? ...and why would Pres Trump want him...what with Ruby Ridge and all...??!!
    Blessings. end of line.
    Dear Dave, if I would be able to confirm (or not), I would be the Oracle of Delphi.
    Why not ask Q

ADD

I Read it here as well. https://truthbits.blog/2019/01/16/william-barr-is-ses/

-

“Bill Barr is a DC insider who praised Comey, Rosenstein and Mueller during his confirmation hearings — how is President Trump going to drain the swamp if Mueller’s best friend is running the DOJ?”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...out-his-views/
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 14th February 2019 at 16:57. Reason: Add

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Franny (14th February 2019), Lefty Dave (15th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Greetings
    Blessings. end of line.
    As for Ruby Ridge:

William Barr’s Connection to Ruby Ridge, Defending FBI Snipers”

https://www.theamericanconservative....g-fbi-snipers/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Elixir (14th February 2019), Franny (14th February 2019), PurpleLama (14th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,731 times in 963 posts

At first glance and a listen to a few videos it may sound too strange and wild to be true or be anything other than another bloated bureaucratic governmental department. The SES exists, although referring to it as 'SS' is a bit too dramatic and not helpful, neither is the emotionally charged language used in the videos and article.

It's pretty well documented but not well known, probably for 'good' reasons. It's a wide ranging subject, one that perhaps warrants some investigation and study. I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider it actually could be a tool for the DeepState and Shadow Government.

Also, SERCO is mentioned and has been discussed here on this forum. To those unfamiliar with it a search at YT will show a few good videos to watch for background information.

Snip from the SOTN article above:

Senior Executive Service (SES) Flag with Nazi Waffen SS logo superimposed. Click here for new document collection emerging.

Americans for Innovation and American Intelligence Media are currently receiving a devastating collection of SES documents that prove the decades of treachery against the American taxpayer by our government institutions themselves. Since such documents have a way of disappearing magically, we strongly request that readers IMMEDIATELY download these documents and distribute them onto multiple computers so that they will not disappear. The site has a ZIP download button in the upper right hand corner. This is a compressed package of the entire set of documents in one file. Your techie friends will be able to unzip it, so download it even if you are not familiar with ZIP. The number of documents appears to be growing daily. The SES documents contain names, dates, titles and events—all actionable and potentially indictable evidence.

Download SES files

Download SES document folder as a ZIP file

305 MB, be patient!

Download SERCO files

141 MB, be patient!

(MAR. 16, 2018)—The Senior Executive Services (SES) was created as Title IV in the Civil Rights Reform Act of 1978 under President Jimmy Carter.

The Act reformed the civil service of the federal government, partly in response to the Watergate scandal. It abolished the U.S. Civil Service Commission and distributed its functions primarily among four new agencies: the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) and the Senior Executive Service (SES).

On Sep. 19, 1979, President Carter called SES “the keystone of the Civil Service Reform Act.” Tellingly, Wikipedia describes it as an also-ran program. Also-ran or keystone? It cannot be both. President Carter’s statement stands in stark contrast to the program’s TOTAL lack of transparency and the public’s total lack of awareness of its existence. Keystone for what? Hindsight provides the answer: racketeering, theft, obstruction of justice, conspiracy, fraud, treason and sedition.

Last edited by Hervé; 14th February 2019 at 23:19. Reason: Fixed link

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

conk (15th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th February 2019), Hervé (14th February 2019), Lefty Dave (15th February 2019), Reinhard (15th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    At first glance and a listen to a few videos it may sound too strange and wild to be true or be anything other than another bloated bureaucratic governmental department. The SES exists, although referring to it as 'SS' is a bit too dramatic and not helpful, neither is the emotionally charged language used in the videos and article.

It's pretty well documented but not well known, probably for 'good' reasons. It's a wide ranging subject, one that perhaps warrants some investigation and study. I don't think it's too far-fetched to consider it actually could be a tool for the DeepState and Shadow Government.

Also, SERCO is mentioned and has been discussed here on this forum. To those unfamiliar with it a search at YT will show a few good videos to watch for background information.

Snip from the SOTN article above:

Senior Executive Service (SES) Flag with Nazi Waffen SS logo superimposed. Click here for new document collection emerging.

Americans for Innovation and American Intelligence Media are currently receiving a devastating collection of SES documents that prove the decades of treachery against the American taxpayer by our government institutions themselves. Since such documents have a way of disappearing magically, we strongly request that readers IMMEDIATELY download these documents and distribute them onto multiple computers so that they will not disappear. The site has a ZIP download button in the upper right hand corner. This is a compressed package of the entire set of documents in one file. Your techie friends will be able to unzip it, so download it even if you are not familiar with ZIP. The number of documents appears to be growing daily. The SES documents contain names, dates, titles and events—all actionable and potentially indictable evidence.

Download SES files

Download SES document folder as a ZIP file

305 MB, be patient!

Download SERCO files

141 MB, be patient!

(MAR. 16, 2018)—The Senior Executive Services (SES) was created as Title IV in the Civil Rights Reform Act of 1978 under President Jimmy Carter.

The Act reformed the civil service of the federal government, partly in response to the Watergate scandal. It abolished the U.S. Civil Service Commission and distributed its functions primarily among four new agencies: the Office of Personnel Management (OPM), the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), the Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) and the Senior Executive Service (SES).

On Sep. 19, 1979, President Carter called SES “the keystone of the Civil Service Reform Act.” Tellingly, Wikipedia describes it as an also-ran program. Also-ran or keystone? It cannot be both. President Carter’s statement stands in stark contrast to the program’s TOTAL lack of transparency and the public’s total lack of awareness of its existence. Keystone for what? Hindsight provides the answer: racketeering, theft, obstruction of justice, conspiracy, fraud, treason and sedition.

Thank you latte for taking the time to have a serious look at my post.

I have been following the American Intelligence Media for quite some time. The SES has been discussed over there.

And thank you Hervé for fixing the link(s).
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 15th February 2019 at 07:36. Reason: Clairity and spelling

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Hervé (15th February 2019), Lefty Dave (15th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread