+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Soul Destroy - Eternal Death

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Soul Destroy - Eternal Death

asdfghjkdhsgckbcv
    Last edited by Omni; 19th May 2019 at 22:09.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

chris_walker (16th February 2019), Magneticman (22nd February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (14th February 2019), petra (18th February 2019), yelik (14th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Default Re: Soul Destroy - Eternal Death

You probably already have seen that video...I'm just posting for anybody else in case they have missed that.
    RICHARD LIGHTHOUSE : WE ARE ALL BEING TRACKED -CORRECTED VERSION

I believe, shungite or bubble orgone could protect you at some level...
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 14th February 2019 at 12:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

chris_walker (16th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Hi Omni, I believe that from what I've heard/seen/intuitively feel, the soul is eternal and cannot be destroyed. From various sources I understand that we have a multi-layered/multi-dimensional body, resulting in phenomenon like bilocation, and it may be one of those bodies can be trapped/destroyed. But from numerous accounts, this doesnot/cannot happen to our eternal soul.

Our eternal soul is linked to the divine source. I know that you may not personally believe this, but from accounts of mystics, those whom experience cosmic consciousness and lose the self-important ego, we are all one anyway.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

drneglector (14th February 2019), greybeard (14th February 2019), justntime2learn (14th February 2019), Michi (14th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (14th February 2019), Spellbound (14th February 2019), toppy (14th February 2019), Valerie Villars (14th February 2019), wondering (14th February 2019), yelik (14th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Omni, hi - what is the source of your information re 1988,1996,2004 and 2012?

UT

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

i was just threatened by the vatican that they will carry out eternal murder of my best friend. this is very serious. also had forced speech (which can technically be text) which framed patsies.
    Last edited by Omni; 27th February 2019 at 03:51.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

justntime2learn (14th February 2019), petra (18th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    i was just threatened by volatile reptiles that they will carry out eternal murder of my best friend. this is very serious...
    Can we help?

Is there anything I can do?

Evo, I'm in Aurora and would do anything!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

to give you an idea of what they are doing to me since the 1980s:

i am actually by free will celibate, non-sexual, a virgin by technicality in my opinion, and a severe rape victim. i have been comprehensively framed with body control (to circumstances that slander and frame me), 1-2 second VR's that i did not want, a youtube video with mind control to corroborate it after i had the video telepathic impersonation technology, rape of myself previously in my life framed as me raping others, neural rape of myself consistently for over a year - starting most aggressively after i began to expose the new age belief system, body control and design of where my hand goes while giving me feelings that it is a female, doctoring of memories in likely high sophistication, reverse psychology with memory implantation, excessive neuro-framing where i cannot get through to sources i am talking to, and they are probably doing VR when i sleep and deleting my memory, the other day i felt very tired after i woke up, that is a sign of VR.

along with all of this i am being framed for being a rapist, in truth i desire zero sexuality. not even looking at women.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

justntime2learn (15th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

i feel the need to explain how soul death occurs. on an early development world culture does not know about soul death. in an infinite universe for new beings to exist there needs to be a creation and an eternal death to a soul. there are ways to perpetrate eternal murder and sub-evil likes the neural design of soul destroy. there are 4 main ways i know of eternal death and i am being binary threatened with the soul death of my eternal wife, and the threat of being framed for soul death of individuals.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th February 2019 at 21:18.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Sunny (15th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

~I have not read all but I don't think they can steal the soul. They have tried to kidnap me but your heart does not allow it. The heart has to love the soul and be as one for the soul to be saved per say. Personal experiences.
    They can try to make your brain think that you are dark or lost but in essence the heart and soul talk a different language to the head.
    This world seems to follow the ego but you are suppose to go by hearts and feelings of love. That is the true you.
    So I have had attacks from the elite and I know that they are scared of people who are extremely loving. They told me so in a hologram. They attack the mind to get to the soul first. That's why they are using people to become depressed first and so they get in through negativity.
    I think soul can run because of the fear they encounter but they are in essence divine love it's the mind that tells you due to programming in fear that you are less than love it's self.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Icare (16th February 2019), justntime2learn (16th February 2019), Justplain (22nd February 2019), petra (18th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

the death of a soul is not understood by the public. it is a deeper reality than false spirituality postulates.
    Last edited by Omni; 27th February 2019 at 03:48.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

petra (18th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

That's a lot of threats...

Soul death.... hmm. Sounds like sham to me.

God isn't forgetful and I don't think he's going to abandon anyone either.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Justplain (22nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Omni, hi - what is the source of your information re 1988,1996,2004 and 2012?

UT
    Bump - still keen to know

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dearest Omni. If it were indeed possible for those black souls to do these things to you, know that whatever they do is only on this timeline. You are replicated endlessly on infinite timelines, I believe. However, I have encountered the ONE who can help you out of their evil hands. You may have read my spiritual experiences here from time to time. One I did not mention is as follows: After experiencing the beatific vision at 21 while wide awake; seeing the Christ on the cross crying tears of blood at the foot of my bed on Good Friday; having the beautiful Lord answer my prayer in a dream which was really a Vision and hugging me into his loving, creative MIND; answering my prayer to show me whether there was such a place as HELL one week after my request while in real life a well-known person of the town committed suicide by jumping off the roof of the 7 story financial building while I was asleep and coming to me in a dream and asking for my help (a not uncommon experience), I was looking into a chasm to fight the devil on his behalf when I was myself thrown in and faced three evil demons of such horror as it is not possible to convey. My heart was about to stop when I cried out to the Lord to Save Me, I experienced the feeling of Separation from the Grace of God when the Lord snatched be back out of the Chasm where I was floating just as I was about to be devoured. The Lord was very displeased with the Demons. Finally, I wondered how the Lord could possibly answer to billions of requests for help which must come to him minutely. I called out to him and like the response of a computer, there he was. I was embarrassed for calling him for nothing as the vision vanished as quickly as it had come to help me. I am telling you all of this as I also have had a spiritually wounding life and I do believe that the Lord will help you. Separate him from the garbage religions attach
    to his person. If we really do exist in an AI, it will be programmed to protect its children. Learn how to use your pineal gland to pray past the evil ones and they will be blocked. I will pray for you dear one. We are loved from above.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Rich (22nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd February 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

-edited into the first post-
    Last edited by Omni; 9th March 2019 at 20:21.

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    eternal death perpetrators:
    john podesta - has been sexually abusing me serially with neuroweaponry
    pope emeritus joseph ratzinger - the vatican administrator behind the atrocities happening behind the scenes
    pope francis - allegedly ignatius de loyola
    john of god - another human trafficker
    Re Podesta - how can you back this claim? Is this fact and if so, how do you know it? If not fact - an opinion?

You are making accusations - how about providing evidence or at least the basis of where your claims originate from?

Or could you answer my question about the source of info for your first post?

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 22nd February 2019 at 05:29.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

greybeard (22nd February 2019)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

aside from the shills...

human traffickers are perpetrating new crimes, such as trafficking soul theft.

28. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Can God or Creator if you prefer that word, be destroyed?
    Eternal is without beginning or end.
    When did a soul begin?
    Nasargadatta refers to you as "The unborn"
    You were never born no beginning no end.
    The body is born and dies.
    Chris
    Ps the Buddha said "enlightenment is freedom from misery", surely that's worth seeking?
    Last edited by greybeard; 7th March 2019 at 17:48.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Agape (9th March 2019), Joe (9th March 2019), Rich (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (7th March 2019)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

some of the perpetrators:
    u.s. army chief of staff raymond odierno

human trafficker john podesta

the janus cover story front of john podesta (with dignity as an illusory technological design):
    pope emeritus joseph ratzinger - benedict xvi

the wikipedia "general public" illusion below -the same person pictured above - shadow government are body designed with illusions in a 'one step ahead' conspiracy versus their opposition:

Last edited by Omni; 9th March 2019 at 21:30.

31. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Can God or Creator if you prefer that word, be destroyed?
    Eternal is without beginning or end.
    When did a soul begin?
    Nasargadatta refers to you as "The unborn"
    You were never born no beginning no end.
    The body is born and dies.
    Chris
    Ps the Buddha said "enlightenment is freedom from misery", surely that's worth seeking?

It all is very advanced topic indeed, difficult to discuss on low platform or put to correct words.
    But everyone can be only as correct as they can.

On the far far ends of existentiality Soul is an Entity with specific Identity parameters or say, evolution pathway, depending on nature of the particular Entity -
    different Souls/Entities have different place of origin in the Universe, different path they’ve travelled so also different appearance and characteristics and abilities ,
    all prone to change and process of evolution from childhood and imperfection to maturity and perfection and journey of each soul may last for millions of years ..

In Vedantic, Buddhist or other esoteric sense, every Soul in its highest aspect is an Atma ultimately one with Paramatma - the over-soul, the Consciousness which it knows subliminally longing to dissolve in it at the end of its long Lifetime.

So even if Souls are relatively long lived from human perspective, almost timeless and able to traverse whole epochs of Time and Space,
    ultimately they’re prone to fatigue ..and are also perishable. Dissolvable if you may, mostly due to their own wish to merge, also with the knowledge that new patterns-Souls/Entities will be recreated from the Source upon their arrival.

Generally speaking, only very very old Entities which you call Souls desire such ultimate dissolution.
    This has really nothing to do with life and death of any human entities whatsoever.
    It’s purely each Souls lifetime and “business” difficult to express in human terms.

The moment of Soul death-dissolution is little tricky it seems- similarly to human fear of death- younger Souls aren’t ready for it and it would be unnatural for them to dissolve since their particular missions were not completed.
    So unless they’re irreprovable error makers no one will care or dare to destroy any Entity/Soul -like Omnis - who are advanced truth seeker and freedom fighter.
    By targeting them the Souls inner strength and resolution grow and sharpen, in fact.

Even if this frail human body dies that particular entity will continue on its mission with even more force and discernment.

But let’s say if one day any old Soul really do exhaust all the definitions and tasks to do with type of Universe they were created to they do have the right to sweetly return to the Womb of the Source whence they came from knowing that the Source will accept and receive their accomplished information.
    Such Souls do not experience any pain or fear of that process, more a reward of their completed mission.
    Quite a new original Soul/Entity will be then born from the Source, with fresh and more advanced pattern to continue the missionary path of the Source.

Om Tat Sat

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

greybeard (9th March 2019), justntime2learn (10th March 2019), Justplain (13th March 2019), petra (11th March 2019)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

A dream cannot kill Reality. If one was truly dead though, they wouldn't be there to be bothered by it.
    If you don't exist anymore you won't be there to think "Damn, I don't exist anymore how sad is that".
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th March 2019), greybeard (10th March 2019), Intranuclear (14th March 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast