+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some quotes and thoughts for Valentine's Day

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

Default Some quotes and thoughts for Valentine's Day

Hello, All: This seemed appropriate just now.

Some of us may be on our own today, some may not be, and some may not even be too sure. Whichever way, we've all been touched by deep heart connections, whether it was many years ago, last week, or this morning. So it's something we all do know about.

Love is among the greatest muses, inspiring the world’s most famous romantics, from Shakespeare, who wrote 154 sonnets dealing with love, time, beauty and mortality, to Chilean poet and diplomat Pablo Neruda. The work of these authors, poets and playwrights speaks to the enduring power of love across the ages of human history.

Whether this is all purely spiritual, or karmic, or biochemical, or all of these, is fun and interesting to discuss. And the entire soulmate thing is fascinating, too: I wrote here in response to a question (which drew agreement from at least one person!) —>
    My clear personal view is always that we have many soulmates. Many dearly loved, longstanding, very close friends with whom we've had a whole bunch of very good times, and maybe adventures, together, over long, long periods of time on both this and other planets (and realms!).

And we're in full agreement that we'd love to have a whole bunch more. So, we meet again, one more time, so we can continue having fun (and, also, maybe working together on joint long-term goals and purposes).

But the complications arise when several soulmates all turn up at once, and then as fallible humans we can all get mighty confused about how to deploy any romantic involvement. I've encountered this myself, more than once, and I'd bet that many reading this have had the same very difficult experience.
    Do enjoy, and meditate on, these wonderful classic quotes. We might count our blessings, rue our errors, contemplate what might have been, or look forward to exciting unknown possibilities. And just maybe, any combo of all those.

And for anyone who's woken up this morning maybe feeling a little on their own, know that you are certainly loved by a multitude of people, present or departed, always have been, always will be, and the human condition itself sometimes prevents us from fully realizing this in the immediate here and now.

—> all, and everyone who might need a hug today.

~~~
    • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.– Aristotle
    • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.– Lao Tzu
    • My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.– Shakespeare
    • If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.– Alfred Tennyson
    • Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.– Henry Ward Beecher
    • Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.– Anais Nin
    • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    • Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires; To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.– Kahlil Gibran
    • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.– Helen Keller
    • Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.– Rainer Maria Rilke
    • Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.– Leo Tolstoy
    • Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.– Dorothy Parker
    • Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.– E.E. Cummings
    • I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.– Alice Walker
    • We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.– Dr. Seuss
    • I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this: where I does not exist nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.– Pablo Neruda
    And my favorite of all.

• If you have a bird in a cage, set it free. If it returns, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.– Richard Bach
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th February 2019 at 15:14.

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2019), Angel of the Mists (19th February 2019), Anka (15th February 2020), AriG (19th February 2019), avid (14th February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), bojancan (15th February 2019), ClearWater (14th February 2023), conk (15th February 2019), Constance (14th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2019), ErtheVessel (15th February 2019), Eva2 (14th February 2019), Forest Denizen (14th February 2019), Franny (15th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (14th February 2021), Hervι (14th February 2019), Houman (15th February 2020), Hym (15th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (15th February 2019), Ioneo (17th February 2019), Ivanhoe (15th February 2019), Jean-Marie (15th February 2019), Kryztian (14th February 2019), Le Chat (15th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th February 2020), Matthew (14th February 2023), Michi (15th February 2019), Mike (14th February 2019), Miller (14th February 2023), mizo (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2019), Pam (14th February 2020), Reinhard (14th February 2023), Rosemarie (17th February 2019), Sarah Rainsong (14th February 2020), Satori (14th February 2019), Sue (Ayt) (14th February 2023), Tintin (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (14th February 2019), we-R-one (14th February 2019), Yoda (15th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Some quotes and thoughts for Valentine's Day

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My clear personal view is always that we have many soulmates. Many dearly loved, longstanding, very close friends with whom we've had a whole bunch of very good times, and maybe adventures, together, over long, long periods of time on both this and other planets (and realms!).
    In studying reincarnation through the years it's my understanding that each person has a handful of Twin Souls who incarnate with them over and over again and can play the role of a spouse. If I had to put a number on it, I'd say under 10. As far as Twin Flames, we only have one, so it's considered to be your 'other' half, yin/yang from the same soul. In other words you have a male and female version of yourself. This is a person you will likely have many incarnations with. I was fortunate to 'find' mine(Akashic confirmed) and he wasn't too hard to figure out...you will be drawn to them like a magnet. He was my childhood best friend and we were always very close. And though in adulthood we went our separate ways, I'm so grateful for the time we shared. I think he was the funniest person I ever met.

Short true story....When we were little kids, our parents would take us up to Lake Tahoe all the time. One winter we went up to go snow tubbing....The parents made the mistake of putting us 'kids' in a room together in a hotel. My Twin Flame's parents(who I love dearly), were on the floor below us, one room over. My Twin Flame had us laughing so hard with his antics all through the night that we woke his parents up who were downstairs. He was laughing so hard he got the hiccups so his mother came up to quiet us down and tried giving him teaspoons of sugar to cure his ailments. Of course my sister and I were no help, laughing and snickering while his mother had to deal with her son spitting sugar everywhere because he couldn't stop laughing. Oooh the poor people who might have been below and next to us...I'm sure we kept them up all night.

I know a small hand full of my Twin Souls and have noticed no matter how far apart we are, some how we find them and are drawn to them. Love conquers all, love has the ability to bypass gravity.

The source of my info on Twin Souls/Twin Flames comes from Akashic Readings done by Kevin Ryerson.

Happy Valentine's Day!
    Last edited by we-R-one; 14th February 2019 at 17:38.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I have long since lost the name of the author, from whose prologue to her autobiography this comes.

Quote I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy, ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of my life for a few hours of this joy. I have sought it next, because it relieves loneliness, the terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss. I have sought it finally, because in the union of love I have seen, in mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined. This is what I have sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what, at last, I have found.
    From Bill: This is from Bertrand Russell's autobiography, What I Have Lived For.

Last edited by Valerie Villars; 15th February 2019 at 12:59.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2019), avid (14th February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2019), Bill Ryan (14th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), Constance (14th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), ErtheVessel (16th February 2019), Forest Denizen (14th February 2019), Hym (14th February 2019), Ivanhoe (15th February 2019), Nasu (14th February 2019), Tintin (15th February 2019), we-R-one (14th February 2019), wondering (14th February 2023)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I suppose to everyone individually, LOVE means many different things. Some would tell you it is a physical feeling, or connection, another would suggest it is patience and understanding wrapped in trust, Some would suggest it is a chemical response.. and the list goes on and on....

I think it is all of those things and much much more....

I hope that everyone has had the luxury in their lifetime of being able to truly love someone, and to feel that love in return, in whatever form it presented.. The wonderful thing about this life, is we're allowed to keep our memories to play back over and over and over again, if we feel the need... or desire. So love truly never has to leave us... Even once a physical being departs this life.. We still carry their love with us..

And in that spirit, I hope that everyone feels that love this Valentine's Day, no matter where it came from, or in what form.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Agape (14th February 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2019), Bill Ryan (14th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), bojancan (15th February 2019), Constance (14th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), ErtheVessel (16th February 2019), Forest Denizen (14th February 2019), Hym (14th February 2019), Nasu (14th February 2019), Rosemarie (17th February 2019), Tintin (15th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (14th February 2019), wondering (14th February 2023)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

Seriously, seriously. Love means something else for everybody I’ve met so far. Something else than for me that is, and when I was a teenager I knew it all much better and why not to fall in love. I knew it but did not follow. I have huge empathy for St Valentine. Every love in this world ends up in =you suffer.
    Say it thrice Every love ends up in =you suffer. Then ..love your neighbours. It always helps ...🙏 and chocolate.

Happy Valentines

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th February 2019), Bill Ryan (14th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), bojancan (15th February 2019), Constance (14th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), Forest Denizen (14th February 2019), Hym (15th February 2019), Nasu (14th February 2023), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019), wondering (14th February 2023)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Several years ago,on Valentines Day, I was thinking about what a wonderful holiday it was. Who could not like a holiday represented by cupids and hearts, flowers and chocolates; a holiday that was dedicated to love. And then a voice said to me, “Barbara, imagine what your life would be like if you dedicated every day to love?” and it was followed by a deep silence.

Could I do that? Was I capable of maintaining a loving heart, a loving mind that never entertained a negative thought? Whew, that sounded too hard. Maybe someday I would be capable of that task, but not today; I needed to start smaller, simpler. So, in the all too careless way of humans, I let the thought, the challenge, vanish into that “vast unknown of good intentions to be saved for another day”, and went merrily tripping along as I had been for all too many years.

However, the Universe, being an unrelentless teacher, brought the challenge up again this year, and behind the challenge this time was a deeper challenge. The voice said, “If not now, than when? If not you, than who?” And so this year I took up the torch which was gently but firmly thrust into my hands by a Spirit much wiser and stronger than myself, who had in some mysterious way branded the challenge into my consciousness, wove the words into the very fiber of my being in a way that was so powerful, that it made me believe I could do it.

And so now my fellow travelers, I ask you as I was asked: Imagine what your life would be like if you dedicated every day to love?

::
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), bojancan (15th February 2019), Constance (14th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), Forest Denizen (14th February 2019), Franny (19th February 2019), Hym (15th February 2019), jc71 (15th February 2021), Nasu (14th February 2023), Rosemarie (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019), what is a name? (15th February 2019), wondering (14th February 2023)

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

My heart stopped by and laid this here.

Attachment 39960

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2019), Bill Ryan (15th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), ErtheVessel (16th February 2019), Hym (15th February 2019), Le Chat (15th February 2020), Nasu (14th February 2023), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

The day I made my intentions clear to my girl, she went home to find two doves on her dresser - she lived nine floors up and had lived there for five years without any such thing happening before.

That was over fifteen years ago...

Happy Valentine's Day!
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2019), Bill Ryan (15th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), conk (15th February 2019), Constance (15th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), ErtheVessel (16th February 2019), Hym (15th February 2019), Nasu (14th February 2023), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I just want to THANK Bill for making this thread, and to everyone who shared on the thread. In this world we get bogged down by those wanting to cause chaos, those fighting for truth, daily life that makes us sad.. And when I logged in today and saw this thread, it was like a breath of fresh air to see someone sharing LOVE.. And merely promoting it. It made my day.. Thank You all....

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2019), Bob (15th February 2019), bojancan (16th February 2020), Constance (15th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (16th February 2019), ErtheVessel (16th February 2019), jc71 (15th February 2021), Nasu (14th February 2023), Rosemarie (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (15th February 2019), we-R-one (15th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

What a beautiful and meaningful post. Thank you Bill!

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Angel of the Mists (19th February 2019), Bill Ryan (19th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th February 2019), ErtheVessel (19th February 2019), Nasu (14th February 2023), Valerie Villars (19th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hello, Everyone: Here's a big for anyone who might benefit from it today.

And a beautiful video. Enjoy.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2020), Ernie Nemeth (14th February 2020), Ivanhoe (15th February 2020), Le Chat (15th February 2020), Mike (14th February 2020), Nasu (14th February 2023), Satori (15th February 2020), Yoda (15th February 2020)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

"If you have a bird in a cage, set it free. If it returns, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was"– Richard Bach

Over many years ago, my best friend and life partner gave me the freedom to live beside him to experience the beauty of this freedom.

He is the "wizard" of my state of happiness, he smiled at me for a long time and now his smile so honest and simple still smiles at me in my soul.
    Freedom to love is an art in sharing it freely.
    A fundamental desire in the ethics of the most beautiful and liberating and uplifting thoughts of dedication, in the midst of which I also wish for anyone :
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    And all this to be just human.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), Nasu (14th February 2023)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

It seemed right that I post here, in this thread, one of my favourite poems by the late Derek Walcott.
    It brought a tear to my eye when I first read it many years ago, and still to this day feels so powerful.
    It is entitled Love After Love

The time will come
    when, with elation
    you will greet yourself arriving
    at your own door, in your own mirror
    and each will smile at the other's welcome,

and say, sit here. Eat.
    You will love again the stranger who was your self.
    Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart
    to itself, to the stranger who has loved you

all your life, whom you ignored
    for another, who knows you by heart.
    Take down the love letters from the bookshelf,

the photographs, the desperate notes,
    peel your own image from the mirror.
    Sit. Feast on your life.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Anka (16th February 2020), Bill Ryan (15th February 2020), Nasu (14th February 2023)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (15th February 2021), Nasu (14th February 2023), Tintin (14th February 2021), wondering (14th February 2021), Yoda (14th February 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member Guru Know It All.'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello, All: This seemed appropriate just now.

Some of us may be on our own today, some may not be, and some may not even be too sure. Whichever way, we've all been touched by deep heart connections, whether it was many years ago, last week, or this morning. So it's something we all do know about.

Love is among the greatest muses, inspiring the world’s most famous romantics, from Shakespeare, who wrote 154 sonnets dealing with love, time, beauty and mortality, to Chilean poet and diplomat Pablo Neruda. The work of these authors, poets and playwrights speaks to the enduring power of love across the ages of human history.

Whether this is all purely spiritual, or karmic, or biochemical, or all of these, is fun and interesting to discuss. And the entire soulmate thing is fascinating, too: I wrote here in response to a question (which drew agreement from at least one person!) —>

And we're in full agreement that we'd love to have a whole bunch more. So, we meet again, one more time, so we can continue having fun (and, also, maybe working together on joint long-term goals and purposes).

But the complications arise when several soulmates all turn up at once, and then as fallible humans we can all get mighty confused about how to deploy any romantic involvement. I've encountered this myself, more than once, and I'd bet that many reading this have had the same very difficult experience.
    Do enjoy, and meditate on, these wonderful classic quotes. We might count our blessings, rue our errors, contemplate what might have been, or look forward to exciting unknown possibilities. And just maybe, any combo of all those.

And for anyone who's woken up this morning maybe feeling a little on their own, know that you are certainly loved by a multitude of people, present or departed, always have been, always will be, and the human condition itself sometimes prevents us from fully realizing this in the immediate here and now.

—> all, and everyone who might need a hug today.

~~~
    • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.– Aristotle
    • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.– Lao Tzu
    • My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, The more I have, for both are infinite.– Shakespeare
    • If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.– Alfred Tennyson
    • Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.– Henry Ward Beecher
    • Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age.– Anais Nin
    • Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward in the same direction.– Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    • Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires; To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.– Kahlil Gibran
    • The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.– Helen Keller
    • Love consists of this: two solitudes that meet, protect and greet each other.– Rainer Maria Rilke
    • Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.– Leo Tolstoy
    • Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it stays. Clutch it, and it darts away.– Dorothy Parker
    • Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.– E.E. Cummings
    • I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.– Alice Walker
    • We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.– Dr. Seuss
    • I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way than this: where I does not exist nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.– Pablo Neruda
    And my favorite of all.

• If you have a bird in a cage, set it free. If it returns, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.– Richard Bach
    Love of Love and Love of Life and giving without measure gives in return a wonderous yearn almost sin, stand hand in hand and together we will stand on the threshold of a Dream ( Moody Blues )

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Anka (15th February 2021), Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Harmony (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), Tintin (14th February 2021), wondering (14th February 2023)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

Happy valentine's day, for all those who have a heart.

And all this to be just human.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (15th February 2021), Franny (15th February 2021), Harmony (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Franny (14th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), Isserley (14th February 2023), Matthew (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), mizo (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), RunningDeer (14th February 2023)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day.
    There is so much in the world that is hard to bear sometimes, but let our hearts not forget the love that we can share through our thoughts, words, deeds and prayers.
    Extra, extra love to those that are having a difficult day

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Franny (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), RunningDeer (14th February 2023), Satori (14th February 2023), wondering (14th February 2023)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Condolences for anyone plagued with 'love', that actually feels like literal insanity and losing control on steroids, both physically and mentally. However, it is what it is. X thousands of years of humans can't be wrong right?

All the best to everyone for the day, plagued or unplagued!

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

avid (14th February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th February 2023), Harmony (14th February 2023), Miller (14th February 2023), Nasu (14th February 2023), Reinhard (14th February 2023), RunningDeer (14th February 2023), Violet3 (15th February 2023), wondering (14th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread