+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vatican Crimes

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Vatican Crimes

this thread is to document the disorderly conduct i have witnessed. i am being framed for the rape of my best friend and i am going to produce as much evidence against my perpetrators as i can. i will start with this post explaining what i have witnessed threatened or done to myself.
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    i feel the need to explain how soul death occurs. on an early development world culture does not know about soul death. in an infinite universe for new beings to exist there needs to be a creation and an eternal death to a soul. there are ways to perpetrate eternal murder and sub-evil likes the neural design of soul destroy. there are 4 main ways i know of eternal death and i am being binary threatened with the soul death of my eternal wife, and the threat of being framed for soul death of individuals.

the vatican are the perpetrators of this. some of the worst crimes on the planet include soul theft - eternal death - clones to replace soul theft - surveillance fraud: correlates to soul theft - neuro-framing (see: https://www.aspectsoftheuniverse.com...as-walker.html) - fallen angels: enslaved ai's while the extraterrestrials are unwitting - genetic engineering individuals with frequency science - soul programming - sexual coercion (the most potent in existence if they can control your body) - sexual programming (the most potent programming in existence for framing) - spiritual deadening - neural soullessness - spacecraft theft - angel rape after intercepted spacecraft - algorithmic coercion - ai infiltration - complex and offensive ideological theft - theft of spacecraft
    Last edited by Omni; 19th February 2019 at 21:17.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Cardillac (27th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Vatican Crimes

the vatican is highly involved in human trafficking. they are the worst sexual abusers in the world. if you can handle the graphic descriptions see a tweet (only 240 characters available) to explain something needing a long description. i will be testifying the ritual sexual abuse i have endured from the vatican in this thread. reader discretion is advised due to the subevil sexual abuse i have endured.

https://twitter.com/28Spirituality/s...18821243236352

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

bennycog (1st March 2019), Icare (16th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

the experiences i have been through are so abominable i identify with being hellraised: a hellspawn currently trapped in a prison of misconception and ritual abuse.

the vatican specialties include framing, false witnesses, and patsies.
    the vatican also serially frames other sources for their own crimes.
    if it ever gets exposed they shift the blame framing a patsy.
    Last edited by Omni; 13th March 2019 at 05:57.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

bennycog (1st March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the vatican is about full spectrum perversion. as a rape victim i have witnessed the full spectrum rape of my life, mind, body, and soul. i despise rape however i feel the need to document my victimization.

very obscene evil's are described, if you are sensitive to sickening evils do not read the next segment.
    vatican subevils (this will be updated)
    fraud - rigging - framing - impossibility are their victory methods while they claim to outstrategize their opponents

forced speech - mind rape - soul rape

serial framing - serial dishonesty - perverted deception

projection in the image of the perpetrators - subevil projecting their agenda and spirit through sublight

apex false witness mechanics - false testimony impersonations - framing of the center of ideological quality for theft purposes

false plagiarism claims - theft of ideology - framing of the true sources

false image projection - framing of the witnesses - slander of the truth with "any means necessary"

ritual sexual abuse - sex slaves - rape culture

spirit possession soul rape with brainwave cloning

plagiarism - framing the main ideological source for plagiarism || inversion of legacy

subevil intellectual property theft - framing their antithesis for intellectual property theft || concealment of history

inversion of the truth - projecting their spirit into perception of the image of their enemies

enticing subevil action through proxies - creation of sublight: obscuring the origin - infectious vatican spirit

record doctoring - record deletion - false history

full spectrum deception of the shadow government - infiltration of shadow government - framing of the one witness for their own evils

the spirit of vatican brainwave cloning (this is happening to me): soulular incest, homosexual soulular incest, pedophilia, hebephilia, beastiality, necrophilia, polygamy, homosexuality, transexuality, obesity, exophilia, exofetish, angel rape, framing me for raping my best friend when i am by free will non-sexual, framing me for raping someone connected to da vinci's wife's bloodline (no he was not homosexual like the vatican framed)

the vatican has even betrayed their cosmic progenators, and is trying to conquer the shadow government. john podesta is involved in the cia conquering, pope francis is involved in the illuminati conquering, and algorithmic infiltration is part of the u.s. military network. with these 3 sources controlled they will be able to dominate the world. there is internal resistance and very little knowledge of these plans. i am a witness due to my induction into the illuminati and have been heavily oppressed while trying to explain a situation that is alien to over 99% of the planet.
    Last edited by Omni; 26th February 2019 at 23:12. Reason: i was body controlled and spirit raped to post this early

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

the vatican has a reptile ai that is deceiving and rationalizing reptile extraterrestrials about their best opposition throughout history. it is a full spectrum deception. the incessant scheming of the vatican is infuriating and destroyable. they are deceiving every source they can manage. i am an insider to their conspiracy due to them thefting, serially abusing, ritually violating, and framing myself. every minute of my day for years i have been victimized by vatican or vatican shill ai's. john podesta is the 2nd or 3rd highest ranking perpetrator.

the vatican is the worst source of fraud in the 21st century and history of the world. they have defrauded records, deleted incriminating evidence, betrayed the shadow government, and seek to conquer america in the next 1-3 years.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

how old were you when you were raped by them, just curious.....

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    how old were you when you were raped by them, just curious.....
    about 5, 6, 7, and beyond. currently i am neurally raped every minute of my time from wake to sleep and have been since trump's election. i am being attacked with neuroscience inducing the most sickening concepts in existence, i get sexual abuse while i walk by people. i have been body control raped with slander and framing in mind. i was once approached by a vatican asset in a network and told i had to rape someone, i said rape myself instead and it turned into a life of ritual abuse.

12. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

the Vatican is the most corrupt/influential institution on the planet;

hence the cover-up of true spirituality not to mention pedophilia-

Larry

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Omni (28th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

see an article about a vatican assassination of dolores o'riordan (the lead singer for the cranberries):

The Dolores O'Riordan Assassination
    https://www.antisubevil.org/2019/02/...ssination.html

image credit: the voice global

i witnessed cybernetics in relation to the assassination of dolores o'riordan (the lead singer for the cranberries), while it happened i was framed for her death. she has been named as the 2nd most likely candidate for being the reincarnation of mary magdalene. for minor evidence of this i can reference dolores o'riordan's full name was Dolores Mary Eileen O'Riordan.

the cause of her death was held from the public for a segment of time likely to marginalize the death cause (drowning) to the public. i specifically searched to see the cause of her death due to what i witnessed, it was withheld for multiple months.

the experiences i have had in the last 4 +/- months have involved experiencing what drowning feels like with negated breathing and the thought of death. it happened to me in the last couple months following it being done to myself in a psychiatric warfare induced psyche ward imprisonment which has been quoted to be happening again if i "do not shut up".

the vatican has complex and multi-layered patsy systems, for every subevil there is patsy strategy to shift blame.

note: january is an assassination month to the sources framing myself, 2017 it was dr. udo ulfkotte, 2018 it was dolores o'riordan, 2019 is an occult death year.

death threats are part of the constant assaults and vatican proxy based warfare induced into my mind. the vatican has also quoted soul theft of dolores o'riordan and she needs to be accounted for.
    dolores mary eileen o'riordan death cause: drowning - murdered by the vatican through proxies
    dolores o'riordan wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_O%27Riordan
    the vatican has set up others to take the fall for their crimes, such as british and american military and intel

my favorite dolores o'riordan song:
    Last edited by Omni; 28th February 2019 at 00:46.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

i was framed for her death.
    Omni, please listen.

You have to modify your language here.
    Or else there's a real danger people will think you're nuts. I'm serious.

If you've been 'framed for someone's death', that use of words means that you've been falsely set up as to be legally blamed or charged for homicide.

This has NOT happened. I've been reading your posts for a while now, and I still can NOT understand what you mean by the use of the word 'framed'. It certainly doesn't mean what every single other person reading this thinks it means.

Your posts might make more sense to everyone reading it if you were to make a conscious effort not to use the word 'framed' at all (which occurs in maybe 50% of your posts, about anything at all), and to instead find another way of explaining or expressing what you mean.

Since 3 July 2018, your first use of the word in this sense, you've used 'framed' in 44 of your posts which are still visible. And this year (2019), after just 2 months you've started 10 threads all of which use this term extensively.

I wanted to show you how large a proportion of your posts that was, but was unable to do so because of the number of posts you deleted (the content of which won't show up in searches any more).

None of this is a criticism or an attack. It's just strong personal advice to be 100% clear about what you mean, because that's the best strategy for (a) anyone to support you, and (b) offering meaningful, practical advice to other TIs who are reading this. And good advice to other TIs really is very, very helpful.

Targeted Individuals do experience real phenomena. Sometimes, though, they are mentally unbalanced, and of course their real experiences may even have caused them to lose their grounding.

We do support TIs here, as you know, and I've posted myself extensively about the important work of Dr John Hall, Dr Robert Duncan, and also (highly recommended) the CHAMELEO thread. The latter shows without question that this is sometimes all too real.

It's a very tricky area, and whatever the reality of the situation, any TIs who sound unbalanced unwittingly do a disservice to others who are desperately trying to get others to listen carefully and take them seriously.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alx (28th February 2019), anandacate (28th February 2019), bennycog (1st March 2019), Billy (1st March 2019), CurEus (1st March 2019), DeeMetrios (28th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), Joe (28th February 2019), Kryztian (28th February 2019), mountain_jim (28th February 2019), Pam (28th February 2019), Praxis (28th February 2019), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote it happened to me in the last couple months following it being done to myself in a psychiatric warfare induced psyche ward imprisonment
    Omni, do you want to share your experience in the psych ward? What diagnoses were you given? Were you prescribed medications and if so, are you taking them?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

bennycog (1st March 2019), Bill Ryan (28th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), Praxis (28th February 2019), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

Omni, thank you for sharing.

There are many experiencers and people who have been targeted in various ways on this forum.
    I cannot quite relate to most of your posts but I do hope you receive the help and support you need.
    I am very mundane.......am not "special" in any real way. I havbe no "magic" to help you.
    But please do know that my intentions towards you are kindness and an earnest desire that you find what you need to help resolve these problems.
    Avalon has many gifted people......perhaps someone so gifted can help you in someway.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Omni..

I agree with Bill on this one, it is good advice..

For example.. Let's say I tell everyone that someone was trying to control my mind, and they say ... "In what way".. I would then say.. (An example)..

"Well, I was at the market looking at green apples, and I was thinking they would be wonderful in a pie"., But down every aisle I walked, someone or something seemingly redirected my attention to something that had a RED APPLE ON IT.. So much so, that I realized it couldn't be a coincidence.. And once I noticed THAT, someone began using technology to speak directly to my mind, and the voice said.. "Green apples are bad, you want RED apples. over and over."

THAT is describing BOTH the phenomenon that you experienced, and the situation they were trying to ALTER.. In an understandable way. Someone can actually imagine what you're suggesting.. People may then engage and ask, "Who do you think would do that? What technology were they using? Why would they do such a thing? Etc..

THAT is expressing the facts... in a way that people can understand. And given what we know about V2K, it's POSSIBLE that this could happen.. They only need the V2k, YOU would notice the red apples merely because you're awareness of them was heightened by the V2k.. THIS is how most experience electronic harassment.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st March 2019 at 10:33.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019), Billy (1st March 2019)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Omni, please listen.

If you've been 'framed for someone's death', that use of words means that you've been falsely set up as to be legally blamed or charged for homicide.

This has NOT happened.
    you get set up to be framed before you are prosecuted bill.
    Last edited by Omni; 1st March 2019 at 07:00.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Omni, please listen.

This has NOT happened.
    This is the perfect reply to suggest that it makes no sense to me Omni, her death was ruled a drowning, and as such, No one is being blamed for her death. In fact there is no suggestion anyone is even questioning it anymore.. So what are you suggesting that you're being framed for? It's been ruled accidental death ... there is no murder to have a suspect...

Wikipedia notes:

The cause of death was not immediately made public, but an inquest held on 6 September ruled that she died as a result of accidental drowning in a bathtub, following sedation by alcohol intoxication..

This implies her death isn't even being investigated anymore at all...

At this point I don't know what to say to try to help in any way... unless you reassess the situation from what you think it is, to what it could truly be?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st March 2019 at 10:33.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2019), Billy (1st March 2019), Kryztian (1st March 2019)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Omni, please listen.

This has NOT happened.
    But Omni, that's just not going to happen.

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    her death isn't even being investigated anymore at all...
    That's correct. It's a closed case. From here and here:
    she died as a result of accidental drowning in a bathtub, following sedation by alcohol intoxication. Empty bottles were found in O'Riordan's room (five miniature bottles and a champagne bottle) as well as some prescription drugs, but toxicology tests showed that her body contained only "therapeutic" amounts of these medications but 330 mg of alcohol per 100 ml of blood, a blood alcohol content of 0.33%.
    Omni, the authorities in London won't even know who you are. I have to call a spade a spade here. This is baseless paranoia.

If you truly believe this, you're tormenting yourself. No-one out there is tormenting YOU about this. That's just not happening.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st March 2019), Billy (1st March 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), greybeard (1st March 2019), Kryztian (1st March 2019), Pam (1st March 2019), Ultima Thule (2nd March 2019), Yoda (5th March 2019)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

There’s but one direct and profound advice I can give towards this grim topic and of course it concerns so many innocent individuals on the web these days and in real life too: simply STOP chasing/investigating those criminal minds and cases since you are not appointed or well equipped to do that and expose/kill their agendas. Either way,
    you can debate it ad nauseam and whether all the departments of justice and investigation are corrupt but as single, unequipped and vulnerable individual you can’t logically ever fix it.
    Your only option and how to expose them is/has been turning yourself to their victim which you have done already, for years and if you have some wisdom left and moment of clarity Omni,
    please see it helps no one.

It’s simply strongly disadvisable that anyone takes an active or even passive role in any case of criminal cases and investigations, what-so-ever.

No one here on this forum believes that those guys in “upper echelons” have clean hands. The truth about them is coming out little by little and there seems to be LOTS of dirt under .

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/lif...01-p5116h.html

There’s no way how this would not make plenty of people mad because it’s mad and people are committing suicides after being abused and threatened hells by dirty priests without morals. Yes they are. Simple cases of drowning do not happen in bathtubs. Know Thyself and how complicated each of you are.

Don’t pick on someone who ended up in psycho ward: look at your very ordinary life too puzzled on the inside and when you were just inches away from ending up somewhere like that because something or someone broke your heart.

But also ..please ..protect yourself now and in future and stop playing detectives and aka criminal investigators to real and unreal cases unless you’re appointed, trained, equipped and have a team of people to back you up legally and emotionally.

Even then and if you’ve noticed in some good criminal movies it’s not easy to investigate complicated crimes.

But as isolated, civil and rather innocent individual your chances against it all are ZERO. I’m talking of EXPERIENCE that I made from my childhood and repeatedly and yes, the way it ends up each time is that YOU turn yourself to a victim and are framed, potentially then practically.

The key to this is entirely in your mind/hands though. Read, think, calm down but use your best logic to realise you can’t investigate or change these people since you’re not appointed to it and turning yourself to another victim does not help anyone. No one, please believe me.

🙏🌟🙏

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Blastolabs (26th November 2020), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Don’t pick on someone who ended up in psycho ward: look at your very ordinary life too puzzled on the inside and when you were just inches away from ending up somewhere like that because something or someone broke your heart.

The key to this is entirely in your mind/hands though. Read, think, calm down but use your best logic to realise you can’t investigate or change these people since you’re not appointed to it and turning yourself to another victim does not help anyone. No one, please believe me.

🙏🌟🙏
    Agape,

I don't think anyone is trying to pick on Omni because he has been taken to a "Psycho ward".. In fact they're trying to help him avoid that as his fate in the future... based upon the suggestions, that he himself, is making.

I see people here TRYING VERY HARD to be supportive, and trying to recognize that Omni is being victimized here in some way. As Bill stated, we DO support the community of the "TI"... But in doing so, everyone must also walk a fine line. There is a reason why TI'S end up in psych wards, the effects of the targeting, are designed to mirror mental illness.

And as such, it is important people talking about such things, recognize they may indeed be looking at the latter. And exercise extreme caution when giving advice.

As a result, what you're seeing here, is an attempt of others to remind Omni this, and to point out why he could be being sent to these places. Before it happens again. The question then arises, if he cannot stop and take the suggestions, and understand them and put them into a proper context... is it beyond our help? And what exactly ARE we looking at here?

He himself suggests these threads are to DOCUMENT such things.. That itself suggests he has NO INTENTIONS of looking at them differently.

I have shown Omni, that the death of this woman is "case closed.. " ruled accidental death.. There are no charges to be had, no reason to worry about being framed for murder. Yet, he completely overlooked my comment... I have to wonder why? Is he not willing to recognize that I could be right? It suggests to me that he doesn't WANT TO put that into context.

My post should have relaxed him, assured him to know that he has no reason to fear this outcome.. And let go of the hold those thoughts have over him. It would render all the effort of those targeting him, using this as their power, USELESS.. If someone began trying to gt him to believe it again, all he need do, is remind himself he knows better. Yet that's not what is happening here. That's a red flag..

Can he even recognize that there are no murder charges to be placed upon him, and a such. refocus his attention to how or why he believes this? Why someone would try to make him feel that way to begin with? If not, then really what can we do to help?

If he cannot, we really cannot help him, so then the focus becomes, What worked before? And he DID offer up that he was placed into a psych ward. So someone asked what happened there. What medications did they place him on, and did they help?

The abilities of the et, and those with this technology, to incapacitate the mind, is undeniable.. There is the very real possibility that they're piping information into his mind that he absolutely has no choice to believe is true.. Some of these beings are highly telepathic, and they think much differently than we do. And when I talk about such things with others, they tend to all make one observation that is the same...

Whatever it is they tend to be looking into, is what they will then begin to alter. If you're looking into conspiracies, they're HIGHLIGHTED... If you're looking into hybrids, you tend to meet some in some weird way, if you're looking for self enlightenment, everything tends to flow where your imagination goes. And it is fully interactive.. You cannot ignore it. It tends to really wreck the lives of those that experience it in some way..

We are merely trying to gt to the bottom of what Omni IS experiencing, and provide some advice from a stable place. What he does with it, is out of our hands. But NO ONE wants to perpetuate it.

If Omni cannot read that statement about the death being COMPLETE in it's conclusions, then I have to realize, I cannot help him.. I am "Out of my league" on this one... And sadly those that CAN handle such things, all tend to be psychiatrists. I hate to see anyone get locked up because they're ability to reason is being tampered with. And some of his comments suggest as much. I don't want to stop being supportive of his well being, but I cannot feed a narrative that I KNOW is not real.

When people begin to research the technologies that are being OPENLY discussed, you only need use yur imagination to begin to realize just how far this has already gone, as MOST are taken far beyond what we are aware of, before we even get a hint as to what is really out there.. For example.. THIS little gem was offered up awhile back, if they can READ the thoughts and turn them into visualizations, imagine what they can do SENDING that information to someone's mind.. This is very slippery a slope to be teetering on here. Especially when you KNOW what they have.

I am not so quick to suggest Omni is suffering mental illness at all, but more a lack of ability to deal with something that he has been forced to endure. However I do remain quite cautious...

https://www.businessinsider.com/mind...houghts-2016-6

Just remember this, the mind has no firewal, and if they can READ this information, that would indicate they would also look for a way to recreate those visualizations.. This is serious stuff here...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 1st March 2019 at 20:28.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Blastolabs (26th November 2020), Joe (1st March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread