+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,453 times in 3,085 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

This stuff was in my head even back then. I had too many old beliefs that were interfering. And I had to verify the tenets of this philosophy for myself. I could not have done it without Avalon. Avalon disabused me of so many false beliefs and other beliefs I had not even considered. 6 - 7 years ago my old world was crumbling. It took that many years to reconstruct a world view closer in line with the latest findings in science, cosmology and psychology. And it took that long to incorporate new ideas this forum has exposed me to.

Healing is such a natural energy exchange. It just takes the healer an instant to turn the patient's mind in the right direction - the path to healing is equally in everyone, just sometimes we forget or maybe we never knew. The reconnection is all the healer is for, the patient takes care of the rest.
    If not now, then when?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (15th March 2019), East Sun (16th March 2019), Rich (16th March 2019), Valerie Villars (15th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

I spoke to a Hindi teacher in Canada and he confirmed that they had got in and messed my mind up. I can't believe I have allowed this to take place. I know am in a way where I am snapping because I feel so violated. It taking me years to try my best to believe. I have voices that say they are angelic or lord shiva and I am in a right mess not a mess but I keep swearing because everyday they are trying to keep me separated and everyday they don' t allow me time to be me, everyday they accuse me and tell me that's its of my own accord and everyday I tell them to go away and stop harassing me. I want to believe in my guy but last night I heard "don't be a chicken" and write to create your boyfriend. They keep telling me that they only way to get my boyfriend twin flame is to be evolved and to do it with a ultra style theme. I have stopped doing it for a whole year and it's like they are forcing me if I dn't do it they tell me I commit folly.

They pretend to be angels and I don't have them ever help me to stop the fear after what has happened to me before. I think it's military because I was told ten years ago that an elite GV group would attack me and I laughed because I was so deep in love.

The thing is I'm scared that I have shouted at an angel and these days I'm not feeling in control of who I am speaking with.
    I write as though I'm wack.

It not meaning to come across this way. I get upset because I feel like nothing is loving any more and it's just a slanging match. Ever since I was attacked it's like a fight to stay together as one in love. I was taught to pray each day for healing and fear to be removed and now adays all I hear is a voice going you are you repeated which is tryng to tell me I'm without my guy. I'm so upset and wish to give up.
    All I wish for is to stay merged with my twin and to do healing as God told me to do so and it's never been the same. I want to stay open and evolved and I want to just release blocks and move on.
    Last night I saw a visual stating perps and the angels and saints tell me I can still have to be me and I can have my guy. On the other side of things, I dnt know what to do or believe .

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Rich (13th May 2019), XelNaga (13th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Consider that maybe there is no one interfering and that this a battle with no enemy but yourself.

Can you be in conflict with yourself and not be conflicted?

External forces can only predispose the self to react a certain way. Only the self controls the outcome regardless of who is meddling with your psyche.
    If not now, then when?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

peterpam (13th May 2019), Rich (13th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,045 times in 1,498 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I spoke to a Hindi teacher in Canada and he confirmed that they had got in and messed my mind up. I can't believe I have allowed this to take place. I know am in a way where I am snapping because I feel so violated. It taking me years to try my best to believe. I have voices that say they are angelic or lord shiva and I am in a right mess not a mess but I keep swearing because everyday they are trying to keep me separated and everyday they don' t allow me time to be me, everyday they accuse me and tell me that's its of my own accord and everyday I tell them to go away and stop harassing me. I want to believe in my guy but last night I heard "don't be a chicken" and write to create your boyfriend. They keep telling me that they only way to get my boyfriend twin flame is to be evolved and to do it with a ultra style theme. I have stopped doing it for a whole year and it's like they are forcing me if I dn't do it they tell me I commit folly.

They pretend to be angels and I don't have them ever help me to stop the fear after what has happened to me before. I think it's military because I was told ten years ago that an elite GV group would attack me and I laughed because I was so deep in love.

The thing is I'm scared that I have shouted at an angel and these days I'm not feeling in control of who I am speaking with.
    I write as though I'm wack.

It not meaning to come across this way. I get upset because I feel like nothing is loving any more and it's just a slanging match. Ever since I was attacked it's like a fight to stay together as one in love. I was taught to pray each day for healing and fear to be removed and now adays all I hear is a voice going you are you repeated which is tryng to tell me I'm without my guy. I'm so upset and wish to give up.
    All I wish for is to stay merged with my twin and to do healing as God told me to do so and it's never been the same. I want to stay open and evolved and I want to just release blocks and move on.
    Last night I saw a visual stating perps and the angels and saints tell me I can still have to be me and I can have my guy. On the other side of things, I dnt know what to do or believe .
    Perhaps you could try focusing on your external reality. Don't make your focus on the voices and the drama- getting lost in your thoughts. No one can stop you from being a decent, loving person in day to day life. You can be a healer by giving a smile to someone, by picking up a piece of trash on the road, by volunteering at an animal shelter. Can any of those voices stop you from doing these things? Being a healer doesn't have to be dramatic.

I hope you will consider Ernie's post. Sometimes our own many selves can appear to be totally outside ourselves and we can mistake them for external entities. I am not saying this is happening to you, I really don't know. I believe you are sincere, but you seem troubled and I think it would be worth considering.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Id like to expand on my above post.

When I suggested to 'consider' I meant 'take it as though it is' - yourself you are fighting against. Not because there is no one else interfering but because it does not matter if there is or is not. This is because you decide what reaction you will have.

As example, I offer two events.

First, my daughter and I were arguing via text. One of our phones decided not to send or receive any more texts. I did not know tjat is what happened, but my texts were ignored. Because of the mix up I missed her birthday, our regular weekly visit and special visit for mother's day. I could have gotten really mad at her and it could have gone on for months. (Remember I did not know she was not getting my texts, only that I was not getting a reply.) Today she sent an email wondering what had happened to me tjis last week because I did not answer any of her texts...

Second instant was this morning when a person picked me to sit beside and started coughing all the way down twenty-something stops. The way it happened made me immediately think this was an attack by external forces accessing egos. But instead I fished around in my bag and found a cough losenge I offered to the oerson who thankfully accepted. The attack may still have been orchestrated externally but I diffused it with my actions.

Does any of this make sense?
    If not now, then when?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Maybee (13th May 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ernie you are wise bless you and thank you. I have been through hell and back and I'm fighting loads of stuff that I need to start feeling the love and the good stuff more. I do require healing, I pushed a lot of stuff away and went truly kamicarsi because I had enough my mind has gone stronger but I feel other entities and stuff. I started reading scripture and this helps and I too feel I'm being a trap for the dark ones without knowing. I do it and seeminly cut off devil tails or I feel like Praying at them and I have been told I was to work against demons and cast them out. So may be I'm training and not knowing.

I loved what you share Petra too and I'm greatful to read both of your posts. When they turn nasty what they do is they do it to make you trust them and then they go to trick you or scare you. The Angels are white so they are fine but the dark ones are like clumps of black jelly fish without tenticals and they are apparently demons.
    They are still attacking me.
    I keep saying bless you and I am sending you peace and then I get messages from CIA saying there is no peace to you. Seriously.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 12th June 2019 at 20:45.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2