+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,008 times in 1,892 posts

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

Good day Angel,

I just read your thread last night before going to bed.

First, I wanted you to know that I immediately put you and your situation to prayer. And will continue to hold you in prayer on a daily basis.

In reading about your experiences, I think there is possibly a combination of things happening to you.
    Which may be why this is so confusing for you.

If I understand you correctly it seems that you were initially targeted by humans, with perhaps an electronic device? And then perhaps, as a side effect of that targeting, pathways in your brain opened that have since made you susceptible to interference from low level astral entities.

And that you have continued to be targeted from both directions.

Hopefully, it’s helpful to know that you’re not alone, and that other people have experienced versions of “targetting”. And many people in this thread have mentioned how those experiences are in their past. While you’re experiencing this, it can feel as if this will never end. But, for many people, it has ended. So in that there is hope.

Over the past 9 years, I’ve experienced something I call “brain zapping”. (It started when I joined Avalon, during the Charles/Atticus/Stephen time frame. I never experienced them before.) And they seem to be usually a retaliatory type action, triggered by something I had just done, that perhaps thwarted someone, or something.

It’s very difficult to describe, but it’s like a frequency pointed directly into my brain. In May 2012, I experienced one that was so intense, I didn’t know if I would survive. I sat my husband down and explained to him that if for some reason he should come home and I’m a drooling idiot, this is what is likely to have happened.

I’ve dealt with remote influencers, and have experienced what most would call psychic attacks. But the most difficult to deal with are the ones I would describe as being machine-assisted. People talk about “shielding”, but with the machine-assisted targeting, it’s almost physical, and bypasses any type of spiritual shielding a person may normally use.

In my “brain zapping” experiences, I can feel the frequency approach, kinda odd. It often enters through one or more of my ears. And I fight it, but I have not ever been able to head that off when it happens. With other sorts of “attacks” or interferences, I can consistently prevent it before it takes.

Based on my experience with the “brain zappings”, I can see where someone could become brain-injured from such an attack. As I read your experiences, I wondered if perhaps such a thing had happened to you?

There’s a book in the Avalon library by David Morehouse, Psychic Warrior. He describes a military training exercise he was in, whereby he ended up with a bullet lodged in his helmet. Afterward, he began having experiences that in some ways sounds similar to what you describe.

Something in his brain changed after the bullet accident. Essentially, some pathways in his brain that are normally closed in most people were somehow opened. It was a terrifying, and like you, exhausting experience for him.

Eventually, he was able to “healed” of this in working with a Native American shaman friend. But, for a time, he had no choice but to take medicines that would dull out, or close off, those particular pathways.

You may find his story helpful, in better understanding your own experiences.

Another area that may be helpful to look into is the work that Daniel Amen has done with brain imaging. In one of his books, (which I believed I shared here in Avalon and therefore may also be in the Avalon library), he tells a story of young man who experienced a personality change. He went from being a normal teenage boy, to become quite violent, and almost what many people would call psychopathic. Dr Amen took an image of his brain and could see where he had suffered some brain injury. He put him on a nutritional program to support his brain, and this protocol helped so that this young man was able to return to his normal self.

In David Morehouse’s case, evidently they could not see where his brain had been changed. But, this may have been before the imaging type techniques that Daniel Amen uses was readily available.

It also sounds to me like you were highly-sensitive even before the incidents of targeting. Highly-sensitive people have highly-sensitive, finely tuned, nervous systems. A psychiatrist friend pointed this out to me in the 90’s and suggested that I would need to nutritionally support my nervous system to keep me from burning it out. She had me take much more Vit C, B, and E than most people would need. At the time, I also took St John’s Wort, to help rewire the neuro-chemical pathways and to bring my nervous system back into balance. I don’t know if this would be helpful for you, but it is something to consider.

One of the reasons why walking in nature, and listening to uplifting, high vibration music is so helpful, is that in nature, especially among trees, the electro-magnetic signals are diffused or completely mitigated. Also, walking naturally balances the brain. High vibration music can also help rewire the brain pathways.

Something I didn’t do, but gave serious consideration to when I was going through the most intense period of disruption was wearing a hat with a electro-static liner. This has worked in the past with people who were having abduction experiences.

There’s a lot we don’t know or understand about these electro-magnetic type targeting tactics.

On the spiritual, or astral aspect of what you’re experiencing. I noticed that you mentioned the area at the back of your neck. In some of the astral entity sort of attacks I’ve experienced, I noticed a tendency for the entity to want to try to glom on to that area of the body. I’ve always been able to shake them off. I’ve not had many experiences with that. And certainly not anywhere near what you’re describing. But, it’s possible there is an attachment sitting in the back area. This morning a thought occurred to me of putting an essential oil of frankincense and myrrh on the nape of your neck as a way to support that part of your electrical system.

In spiritual/astral type attacks, prayer can be very helpful. I will definitely keep you in regular daily prayer support.
    Last edited by edina; 18th May 2020 at 14:31.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Anka (18th May 2020), AutumnW (18th May 2020), Bill Ryan (18th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

Omg i thought it was private lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3