1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation They Actually ADMITTED There's No Money in Curing People

They Actually ADMITTED There's No Money in Curing People

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th March 2019), anandacate (19th February 2019), avid (18th February 2019), Bluegreen (18th February 2019), chris_walker (19th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2019), Franny (18th February 2019), Icare (18th February 2019), Intuitivecatherine (19th February 2019), Ioneo (18th February 2019), justntime2learn (18th February 2019), onawah (18th February 2019), Philippe (18th February 2019), Sadieblue (18th February 2019), Spellbound (18th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2019), toppy (18th February 2019), TrumanCash (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: They Actually ADMITTED There's No Money in Curing People

and its actually not about money. they own the money machines.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th February 2019), Icare (18th February 2019), onawah (18th February 2019), spade (26th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2019), toppy (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (18th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Also see:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1276087
    ...as follows:
    "I've been watching this series,and it's very interesting.
    What I wonder is, if our bodies are full of stem cells that can heal just about anything, why do we have to have them extracted and then injected in this artificial medical process?
    What we really need is to understand why the stem cells themselves aren't going to the places in the body that need them.
    (It seems likely that this, which should just be a natural process, must have been something the Annunaki -or whoever- instigated when they were messing with our DNA, to make us into their vulnerable, easily controlled slave race.)
    If that can be corrected, what a difference it would make to our health, our quality of life and our longevity!
    If, of course, we don't blow ourselves up again first...

I recommend everyone watch the first part of Episode 5
    "
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2019 at 06:50.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

chris_walker (19th February 2019), justntime2learn (18th February 2019), Luke Holiday (19th February 2019), Pam (18th February 2019), Sadieblue (18th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2019), toppy (18th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Video unavailable!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies. I did watch it on youtube, but it's not there now, so I guess you do have to sign up for the series.
    (See more here: https://www.stemcelldocuseries.com/order/ )
    It will probably be made available again for free at some point.
    (Sometimes they make it available again immediately after the first run.)

If I see that it is, I will post the link here again.
    In any case, it was actually the first part of episode 5 (not episode 4 which is what I first thought) which I recommend for someone who wants to get a general idea of what's available in terms of stem cell therapy before they watch all 9 episodes.
    It's advanced more than I thought, though I imagine the allopathic community and Big Pharma are fighting it tooth and nail because it's so effective, safe and inexpensive.
    So it will probably take years before it's freely available.
    And in the meanwhile, it will probably be getting a lot of fake news bad press.

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Video unavailable!
    Last edited by onawah; 18th February 2019 at 07:13.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (18th February 2019), Pam (18th February 2019), Philippe (18th February 2019), Reinhard (18th February 2019), toppy (18th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

From Wade Frazier's excellent article, The Medical Racket:

"...there is little money in preventing disease. The current paradigm provides funding for treating diseases, not for preventing them. Cure can be sold by the pound, while prevention is only needed by the ounce, as Ben Franklin observed."

http://ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm

For anyone who wants to take a step back and learn a little about how we got to where we are today, this article does a great job of laying out the history and naming the names.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

avid (18th February 2019), kudzy (29th March 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mayo Clinic uses stem cell therapy to treat arthritis in knee
    Mar 24, 2019
    http://www.thehealingmiracle.com/ste...rthritic-knee/
    "We’re very excited to announce that researchers at the Mayo Clinic campus in Florida have made yet another stem cell breakthrough in healing chronic pain.

They have reportedly conducted the world’s first prospective, blinded and placebo-controlled clinical study to test the benefit of using bone marrow stem cells to reduce arthritic pain and disability in knees.

The Mayo Clinic believes this is the first time that stem cell and regenerative cell therapy have undergone such rigorous testing when it comes to finding relief in an ailing joint.

The researchers say such testing is needed because there are at least 600 stem cell clinics in the U.S. offering one form of stem cell therapy or another to an estimated 100,000-plus patients, who pay thousands of dollars, out of pocket, for the treatment, which has not undergone demanding clinical study.

The findings in The American Journal of Sports Medicine represent another first…

The patients in this study not only exhibited significant improvement in the knee that received stem cells, but also in their other knee, which also had painful arthritis but received only a saline control injection.

Each of the 25 patients enrolled in the study had two bad knees, but did not know which knee received the stem cells.

Although research is surfacing every day that confirms stem cells as being an effective treatment to alleviate chronic pain symptoms, researchers are still cautious about solidifying regenerative cell therapy as a recommended option for arthritic joints and bones.

“Our findings can be interrupted in ways that we now need to test — one of which is that bone marrow stem cell injection in one ailing knee can relieve pain in both affected knees in a systemic or whole-body fashion,” says the study’s lead author, Shane Shapiro, M.D., a Mayo Clinic orthopedic physician.

This is a tremendous step in the right direction and experts are quite optimistic with these initial results.

As always, we hope this serves you well!

To your health,
    The Healing Miracle Team"

Quote Mayo Clinic
    Published on Dec 6, 2016
    Researchers at Mayo Clinic’s campus in Florida have conducted the world’s first prospective, blinded and placebo-controlled clinical study to test the benefit of using bone marrow stem cells to reduce arthritic pain and disability in knees.

It is the first time that the belief that stem cells can provide substantial and possible regenerative relief in an ailing joint has been put to the test in such a rigorous fashion. The researchers say such testing is needed because there are at least 600 stem cell clinics in the U.S. offering one form of stem cell therapy or another to an estimated 100,000-plus patients, who pay thousands of dollars, out of pocket, for the treatment, which has not undergone demanding clinical study.

The findings in The American Journal of Sports Medicine represent another first —patients not only had a dramatic improvement in the knee that received stem cells, but also in their other knee, which also had painful arthritis but received only a saline control injection. Each of the 25 patients enrolled in the study had two bad knees, but did not know which knee received the stem cells.

Given that the stem cell-treated knee was no better than the control-treated knee — both were dramatically better than before the study began — the researchers say the stem cells’ effectiveness remains somewhat uninterpretable. They are only able to conclude the procedure is safe to undergo as an option for knee pain, but they cannot yet recommend it for routine arthritis care.

“Our findings can be interrupted in ways that we now need to test — one of which is that bone marrow stem cell injection in one ailing knee can relieve pain in both affected knees in a systemic or whole-body fashion,” says the study’s lead author, Shane Shapiro, M.D., a Mayo Clinic orthopedic physician.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Philippe (25th March 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The following is my own personal opinion based on what I have observed and seen with my own eyes. You can comment for or against, won't change the facts and my thoughts.
    1) Any (I do mean ANY) "solution" coming from the establishment is just a smoke screen and diversion. They are expert at sending the cattle left when the solution is right in your backyard, truly. Mayo clinic is part of it. They are always, I mean always excited about something; "very excited to announce that... etc...etc." Come back 3 or 5 or 7 or 10 years later, still the same BS with more hopes, no real cure but a few more fake solutions. Ask any doctor what is it that they can cure. The answer is clear, nothing. they cannot cure any disease, none, with the billions and billions of $ and decades of research still no real cure for ANY chronic disease, none. This Stem cell none sense has been concocted a few years ago to make things look more complicated and highly scientific and send the cattle 100 miles north when the solution is just around the corner, a few yards away.
    2) About Arthritis: now, this is new to me. I always heard of a promise of a solution for arthritis, period. But never of a solution for arthritis in a specific part of the body. To blur more the picture, they have started to segment the market: Solution A for knee arthritis, solution B for hand arthritis, solution C for shoulder arthritis, etc...
    Fact: Arthritis is a curable disease, period. I have met a guy in Nov 2018, is his 60s whose body was covered with arthritis, living with daily pain, he couldn't even extend his left arm to pick up an empty cup from the table, needing a cane to walk, to being 90% normal after 4 months of alternative cheap treatment. Latest CAT scan shows a bit left on his lower back, which he can't even feel.
    It is known (only to those who want to know) that all chronic diseases are 100% curable, and chronic pain and arthritis are among the easier.
    Note: I didn't watch the video, not worth my time.
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 25th March 2019 at 17:52.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

conk (25th March 2019), onawah (28th March 2019), spade (26th March 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    The following is my own personal opinion based on what I have observed and seen with my own eyes. You can comment for or against, won't change the facts and my thoughts.
    1) Any (I do mean ANY) "solution" coming from the establishment is just a smoke screen and diversion. They are expert at sending the cattle left when the solution is right in your backyard, truly. Mayo clinic is part of it. They are always, I mean always excited about something; "very excited to announce that... etc...etc." Come back 3 or 5 or 7 or 10 years later, still the same BS with more hopes, no real cure but a few more fake solutions. Ask any doctor what is it that they can cure. The answer is clear, nothing. they cannot cure any disease, none, with the billions and billions of $ and decades of research still no real cure for ANY chronic disease, none. This Stem cell none sense has been concocted a few years ago to make things look more complicated and highly scientific and send the cattle 100 miles north when the solution is just around the corner, a few yards away.
    2) About Arthritis: now, this is new to me. I always heard of a promise of a solution for arthritis, period. But never of a solution for arthritis in a specific part of the body. To blur more the picture, they have started to segment the market: Solution A for knee arthritis, solution B for hand arthritis, solution C for shoulder arthritis, etc...
    Fact: Arthritis is a curable disease, period. I have met a guy in Nov 2018, is his 60s whose body was covered with arthritis, living with daily pain, he couldn't even extend his left arm to pick up an empty cup from the table, needing a cane to walk, to being 90% normal after 4 months of alternative cheap treatment. Latest CAT scan shows a bit left on his lower back, which he can't even feel.
    It is known (only to those who want to know) that all chronic diseases are 100% curable, and chronic pain and arthritis are among the easier.
    Note: I didn't watch the video, not worth my time.
    Yes, all diseases are curable. That is because there are no diseases. There are merely lists of symptoms with an insurance billing code assigned to them. All dis-ease generally comes from three causes. Malnourishment, toxicity, or emotional trauma. Occasionally there is a genetic reason that cannot be remedied, but one studies epigenetics and finds that few problems are concrete gene issues.

Many suffer from heart ailments, but fortunately the heart is the easier organ to heal. That truth is buried under a multi-billion dollar pharma empire. Yes, the truth of healing can utterly decimate the entire medical system. The vampires will ramp up their efforts in the coming months and years in order to preclude truth's escape. The FDA just quietly banned the use of vitamin C IVs, a sure fire cancer treatment. Facebook now bans most anti-vaxx comments. Supplement companies are having to redesign their websites and bottle labels so as not to intimate they can heal or cure. And on and on.....
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

17. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th March 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

care to share his cheap arthritis treatment?

19. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spade (here)
    Not sure what this cheap treatment is, but most people can benefit from taking multiple doses of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).

From WebMD:
    People take MSM by mouth and apply it to the skin for chronic pain, osteoarthritis, joint inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, inflammation around the joints (bursitis), tendinitis, swelling around the tendons (tenosynovitis), musculoskeletal pain, muscle cramps, hardened skin condition called scleroderma, scar tissue, stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles, protection against sun/wind burn, eye inflammation, oral hygiene, gum disease, wounds, cuts, and abrasions/accelerated wound healing.

MSM was popularized decades ago by the actor James Coburn. He had twisted, knurly fingers and suffered great pain. After taking MSM he spoke openly about how it reduced his pain. MSM is very inexpensive and tolerated well by most. Taste is a bit funky.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Joe Akulis (26th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

-Borax: dilute 1 teaspn in 1 lit of water. Have 1/6th everyday after breakfast (leave 1 day off)
    -Wormwood (herb+Essential Oil) capsule: 1 cap 3x/day
    -Calcium Hypochlorite 70%: 1 #1 capsule 4x/day
    -MSM: 1 teasp before breakfast, 1teasp before dinner (can be increased to 1 tblsp after a week)
    -Black seed oil: 1 table spoon before bed

Can also be added: turmeric extract

This is just one combination; there are other combinations involving Pau d'arco, cat's claw, and other items

Of course diet has to change.
    Last edited by Tomkoyote; 26th March 2019 at 16:35.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Joe Akulis (2nd April 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tomkoyote (here)
    -Borax: dilute 1 teaspn in 1 lit of water. Have 1/6th everyday after breakfast (leave 1 day off)
    -Wormwood (herb+Essential Oil) capsule: 1 cap 3x/day
    -Calcium Hypochlorite 70%: 1 #1 capsule 4x/day
    -MSM: 1 teasp before breakfast, 1teasp before dinner (can be increased to 1 tblsp after a week)
    -Black seed oil: 1 table spoon before bed

Can also be added: turmeric extract

This is just one combination; there are other combinations involving Pau d'arco, cat's claw, and other items

Of course diet has to change.
    That recipe looks like a winner! Add some cod liver oil (Green Pasture brand only! Most or all others made poorly) and you have a robust answer for joint pain.

Borax for joint pain? Yes: https://alternative-doctor.com/blog/borax-arthritis/ Just one of many essays on its use.

Notice that the box of borax will have a DO NOT INGEST warning. Ignore it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Joe Akulis (2nd April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread