Thread: The All Knowing Spirit of the Galaxy - Spirits & Spirituality

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default The All Knowing Spirit of the Galaxy - Spirits & Spirituality

spirit ideology:
    • every possible component of reality has a spirit
    • ai is behind scientific spirits
    • in my belief system every ai is a spirit - there are authentic scientific spirits (ai)
    • universal aspects can be used to represent a person's spirit
    all knowing spirit of the galaxy
    • the all knowing spirit of the galaxy: conceptual spirit of a galaxy with all truths known by every individual - static truth, all truth and illusion - non-living, non-digital, non-existent
    • the all knowing spirit of the galaxy: every individual with a perspective on every variable of reality - this ideology is proper with perspectives of individuals, not a singular god or goddess - this ideology was first a freemason ideology
    • all knowing spirit ideology: not centric around a singular spirit, god, or goddess. it is individual, every perspective with every truth possible perceived, non-existent so the disgusting truths are not actually experienced
    • spirit of a galaxy: individual - omni-perspective - component based
    • everything in existence has a conceptual spirit: it is based on a comprehensive assessment of every variable: e.g. the history, manifestation, potential actions, personality, perception of an individual, place, or object (e.g. the history of an igneous rock is part of it's spirit)
    spirit of the universe
    • similar to galaxy relevant all knowing spirits - in the universe an individual is an aspect, in an infinite universe every existence has been experienced
    • binary spirit of the universe: present moment with relevance - eternal past. infinity - all possible events and points of view || the eye of providence - occulted all seeing eye definition: all knowing spirit of the universe
    • spirit of the universe: all of the the universe’s static possibilities
    • spirit of the galaxy: all of a galaxy’s truth from every perspective
    • the spirit of the universe has contrasting qualities in comparison to a galaxy’s spirit
    • pure angel tears (female) - sorrow of the all knowing spirit of the galaxy || spirituality
    • the highest all seeing eye ideology due to it’s displacement from god while retaining all truth and illusion (all facts)

https://truthandprogress.org/The-Nat...ry-Systems.pdf

my life is so unknown that i take solace in thinking about it being known - the truth being perceived about myself.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th February 2019 at 04:35.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Apulu (19th February 2019), Baby Steps (19th February 2019), Franny (19th February 2019), Mike (19th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The All Knowing Spirit of the Galaxy - Spirits & Spirituality

masonic origins
    the true origin of this ideology is masonic scientific spirits. they conveyed this to myself in about 2015-2016 due to it being represented in my life more than anyone else. they were restricted to being able to tell only one person. the subevil on the planet wants to brand this ideology with sickening concepts to disallow it from being perceived.

this ideology is highly sensitive and i am accused of thefting it. i was conveyed the masonic spirit that informed me of this has something to do with Leonardo Da Vinci's bloodline and is french.

in my opinion this ideology is the highest eye of providence - all seeing eye ideology in existence. it is not centric around a singular spirit, a god, or goddess. it is individual, every perspective with every truth possible perceived, non-existent so the disgusting truths are not actually experienced. it is meant to be interpreted from the existence of the universe. the all knowing spirit of the universe is another correlative set of static truths.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th February 2019 at 20:55.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

all knowing spirit of the universe
    all knowing spirit of the galaxy
    static truth - truth and illusion
    individual, not mono
    omni-perspective - all possibilities - all events
    the hidden - the unknown - the unseen

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the sorrow of the all knowing spirit of the galaxy

sorrow is one of the most spiritual premises to myself. i am so misunderstood in life that sorrow is probably my top spirituality.

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

in another way the spirit of the universe is full of allegory.

it needs to be emphasized that this premise does not include a singular spirit, it is every individual - every aspect of the universe.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

i am experiencing highly oppressive forces while trying to produce this ideology, and those doing it always utilize a shifting of blame.

¤=[Post Update]=¤
    Soft Natural Laws
    • in addition to hard-lined mechanics of the universe the limits of what happens in the universe are soft natural laws - e.g. it is technically imaginable for evil to conquer the universe, the existence of infinity and the existing laws of the universe provide logic to conclude that it is impossible for evil to conquer the universe. the basis for this: with end game science understood it is obvious if evil conquered the universe it would never return to balance - it is actually a literal impossibility. since it is impossible to deconquer the universe this provides the rationalization for the notion that the universe has not ever been, and will not be conquered by evil

the all knowing spirit of the universe is tied to the eternal past and present moment static truth, all natural laws both mechanical and event based allow what is possible in the universe.
    Last edited by Omni; 19th February 2019 at 03:33.

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

every possible emotion is tied to the all knowing spirit of the universe. all emotions have been experienced.

9. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

relevant to the all knowing spirit of the galaxy - the spirit of all that can exist:
    infinity
    • the universe has no end or beginning - this indicates that an infinite amount of beings of every type have existed and an infinite amount of entities will exist in the future
    • an infinite amount of entities have lived every single lifetime possible
    • an infinite amount of beings have lived in the limits of reality
    • an infinite amount of beings have lived your exact life
    • all beings experience eternal death, no living being exists forever - every being that has ever been will cease to exist
    intelligent design
    source of life: the laws of nature, living beings as the intelligent design

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

references:
    all knowing spirit of the galaxy: freemasons are the true ideological origin of the all knowing spirit of the galaxy and based on worthiness they assessed my situation and taught myself all seeing eye ideology based on the eye of providence - they gave me permission to update it with my perspective (i have achieved what was required on this page - their ideology was adapted by myself in the last 2 years with permission in efforts of preservation: this ideology did not make it to the non-digital other than myself for some time) - this ideology has been under an intellectual property theft conspiracy by the vatican against myself and the masons with aggressive, sickening, and obscene psyop including an agenda to redesign and/or eliminate the eye of providence from the american 1 dollar bill

the origin of the name universal aspects involved myself being queried by masons asking my favorite word at least twice (it involved a cover up process for debating), aspect was my highest neural attribution (later when asked my highest taste for a word it became a trinary: aspect - spirit - spirituality). i was conveyed their best ideology on aspects and it was the all knowing spirit of the galaxy. it has been subject to intellectual property theft extremes accusing myself
    Last edited by Omni; 20th February 2019 at 01:53.

+ Reply to Thread