+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: A theory of kidneys, high blood pressure and toxins (Bonus: how I'm treating an infected tooth)

1. Link to Post #41
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 times in 528 posts

Default Re: A theory of kidneys, high blood pressure and toxins (Bonus: how I'm treating an infected tooth)

Hey Paul... synchronistically I was talking about my high blood pressure... and seen this while browsing...my last test by my doc was 140/100
    It has been as high as 170/100
    Iím fit, workout hard every day. I fast and eat well. I donít drink ( often) yet my blood pressure is high enough that the doctor freaked out and said a heart attack or stroke will occur.
    Iím on iberstatan... and hate knowing Iím taking a dodgy pharmaceutical.
    Would love peopleís thoughts on lowering my blood pressure
    Know I practice meditation, I have changed my role from a stressful management position to a cruisier role.
    I generally stay clear from fast food and Iím not overweight????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

peterpam (7th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,303 times in 20,237 posts

Default Re: A theory of kidneys, high blood pressure and toxins (Bonus: how I'm treating an infected tooth)

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Hey Paul... synchronistically I was talking about my high blood pressure... and seen this while browsing...my last test by my doc was 140/100
    Iím fit, workout hard every day. I fast and eat well. I donít drink ( often) yet my blood pressure is high enough that the doctor freaked out and said a heart attack or stroke will occur.
    Know I practice meditation, I have changed my role from a stressful management position to a cruisier role.
    I haven't been to a doctor in 15 years, since one of them prescribed a statin for me, and I figured out, the same day, that I wanted neither the statin nor that doctor.

The dentists I am checking out fortunately have a few more clues. Before I got my oral infection somewhat under control, my blood pressure read something like 180/100 on one visit a couple of months ago (apparently protocol requires that they take my blood pressure on every visit). I glanced at that reading as she removed the cuff, she entered it into the computer as usual, and she didn't even bother mentioning it to me. My earlier comments to her made clear that that would be a frustrating conversation.

Warning: I'm my doctor, not yours. Anyone who follows my advice because I said it, not because they happened to come to similar conclusions on their own, is a certified idiot.
    Try listening to Dr John Bergman on blood pressure. Just search on Google for those words. Here's the first hit when I just did this search: http://www.drjohnbergman.com/disease/blood-pressure/

I'm confident that your blood pressure gets way higher when you're working out, and lower while you're sleeping. Get a blood pressure meter you find easy to work with and notice, over time and as things change with your body, how the pressure changes. Just in the ordinary course of a day, from sleeping to working out, pressure can and jolly well should vary over a wide range. Unusual (unusual for you) rises in blood pressure can become a useful indicator (to you) of some problem. Gradual declines over time can become a useful indicator of beneficial changes in diet.

Blood pressure is a key fear inducing metric used by Western allopathetic medicine to get patients started down the road of an increasingly large number of prescription drugs.

Blood pressure does rise in the face of problems in the body, toxins in the food or environment, sub-optimal nutrition, etc. So blood pressure readings will rise if there is a chronic condition developing. Medical researchers looking to publish papers will find correlations between higher blood pressure and various diseases. Doctors are taught and rewarded to prescribe, not to learn how the function of their patient's bodies can be improved. Your body is not suffering from a deficiency of "angiotensin receptor blockers" (such as Irbesartan). Lowering the blood pressure with a pharmaceutical is like turning off the "Low Oil Pressure" light on you car's dashboard with a hammer and punch; not only does it not fix whatever real problem, if any, may be developing, it also adds more problems.
    Warning: I'm my doctor, not yours. Anyone who follows my advice because I said it, not because they happened to come to similar conclusions on their own, is a certified idiot.
    *** Avalon Forum Guidelines - Membership Guidelines.
    *** ProjectAvalonStatus.net - Check here for forum status.
    Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "Mooster", ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

etheric underground (8th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,717 times in 1,045 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I just posted a recent, and quite well done, documentary on the harms that root canal treatments cause, over at Root Canals Cause of Many Degenerative Diseases -- Post #19.

It's worth a look, for anyone who has not already decided they are firmly against root canals.
    I've already decided against root canals because of the amount of stigma around it being the "most painful thing ever". I had no idea there could be dangers as well, thanks for the heads up. Degenerative diseases are certainly a much bigger concern than some temporary pain.

I've got tooth problems also, and at one point the pain was almost unbearable - it was probably infected.

The dentist who pulled my tooth was only a young thing, very Doogie Howser like, and slightly egotistical. He had to cut pieces of my tooth off to get it out, because it was so big. When he (finally) got it out of there, he laughed out loud, and then he said "You're going to need stitches". I asked if he's going to do the stitches, and he said yes. I replied, "You're good.".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Paul (7th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,223 times in 1,972 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Imagine the blood circulating system as a fluid circulating system with pump fluid and tubes. Now what could cause that system to have high pressure. I'm guessing restricted flow. which could be due to: small discharge pipe or too viscous fluid. Get a blood and nerve cleanse. You'll be fine just fix the blood and the tubes.
    Last edited by Bubu; 7th March 2019 at 17:20.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

etheric underground (8th March 2019), Paul (7th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 times in 339 posts

workout hard every day...etheric underground, this may really be the cause of stress. You did not go into detail as to the duration/form of "work-out". Just a suggestion, to change your method of exercise. The body is our source of wisdom and best to be listened to rather than the mind orchestrating this and that (even if well-intentioned).

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Imagine the blood circulating system as a fluid circulating system with pump fluid and tubes. Now what could cause that system to have high pressure. I'm guessing restricted flow. which could be due to: small discharge pipe or too viscous fluid. Get a blood and nerve cleanse. You'll be fine just fix the blood and the tubes.
    I presented a different view in the Opening Post of this thread:
    The primary conjecture:
    The body can (if tissues are healthy) handle a wide range of rates and pressures in the hearts, lungs, kidneys, and arteries. Moreover, the body will make good use of this flexibility, increasing or decreasing the rates and pressures, as more or less lung, or more or less kidney, function is needed.
    I take my blood pressure at the same time (upon waking) and in the same way each day. If nothing changes in my health, I get almost the same result, plus or minus five millimeters of mercury (mmHg).

If my tooth infection acts up, that pressure rises. I've seen the systolic up 30 mmHg and the diastolic up 15 mmHg at times this year.

If I lower the infection, using such means as iodine or ozone (my dentist injects ozone into the tissue or into the bone, or I apply ozonated oil to the gum tissue), the pressure goes back down to the normal healthy base level the next morning.

This is NOT a question of the health of my arteries (the tubes) changing in one day.

This is NOT even a question, I would claim, of some sort of "thicker blood" being harder to pump.

Rather I think that it is a question of my body deciding it needs more filtering by the kidneys, to reduce the level of toxins (from the infection) in my blood stream.

Just as the lungs breath harder and faster if you work or exercise hard, so that you can get more oxygen into the blood and CO2 out of the blood, so does the heart push the blood harder if the body needs the kidney filters to extract toxins from the blood more rapidly.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bob (7th March 2019), Constance (7th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,171 times in 957 posts

Here is a little question that I found interesting. Has anyone ever tried testing their blood pressure on both arms and found that it differs?

Different blood pressure in right and left arms could signal trouble
    The next time you have your blood pressure checked, donít be surprised if your doctor, nurse, or other health-care provider measures it twiceóonce in each arm. A significant difference in the pressure recorded in the right and left arms can signal circulatory problems that may lead to stroke, peripheral artery disease, or other cardiovascular problems.

British researchers looked at the results of 20 studies in which blood pressure was measured in both arms. People with an arm-to-arm difference of 15 points or more were twice as likely to have peripheral artery diseaseóessentially cholesterol-clogged arteries in the arms, legs, or other non-heart parts of the body. The name may sound dismissive, but the disease isnít. Peripheral artery disease affects at least 12 million Americans, more than heart disease and stroke combined. It kills some, maims others, and makes life painful for countless more.

A blood pressure difference of 10 to 15 points or more between arms also boosted the chances of having a stroke or dying from cardiovascular disease. The results were published online in The Lancet.

In an editorial accompanying the article, Drs. Richard McManus and Jonathan Mant of the University of Oxford say that measuring blood pressure in both arms should be part of routine medical care.

Why does blood pressure differ between arms?
    Different blood pressure readings in the right and left arms that vary by a few points arenít anything to worry about. Itís actually quite normal. A difference of more than 10 points, though, could suggest trouble.

In younger people, side-to-side differences in blood pressure can occur when a muscle or something else compresses an artery supplying the arm, or by a structural problem that prevents smooth blood flow through an artery.

In older people, itís usually due to a blockage arising from atherosclerosis, the artery-clogging disease process at the root of most heart attacks, strokes, peripheral artery disease, and other cardiovascular conditions.

A less common cause of blood pressure that is different in each arm is an aortic dissection. This is a tear inside the wall of the aorta, the main pipeline of oxygenated blood from the heart to the body.

Try this at home
    At your next doctorís visit, ask to have your blood pressure checked in both arms. If thereís a difference greater than 10 point, another test called the ankle-brachial index might be in order to check for peripheral artery disease. It might also be a good time to get serious about taking care of your heart and arteries.

If you take your blood pressure at home, you can do it yourself. There are many good reasons to check your blood pressure at home. The result might be closer to your usual blood pressure than the result in a doctorís office, and you might do a better job of measuring your blood pressure.

Thatís why the Harvard Heart Letter urges people to check their own. All it takes is a home blood pressure monitor, a few simple instructions, and a few minutes. You can see a video here, or read more about home monitoring from the Heart Letter.

Here are a few tips to help you start monitoring your blood pressure at home:

Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine during the 30 minutes before you take your reading.
    Sit quietly for a few minutes with your back supported and your feet on the floor.
    When making the measurement, rest your arm so your elbow is at the level of your heart.
    Wrap the cuff over the bare skin of your upper arm. Measure your blood pressure according to the machineís instructions. Leave the deflated cuff in place, wait a minute, then take a second reading. If the readings are close, average them. If not, take a third reading and average the three.
    Repeat the procedure in the other arm.
    If the different blood pressure readings in your arms are off by more than 10 or 15 points, mention this at your next doctor visit and ask your doctor or nurse to check both arms.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Here is a little question that I found interesting. Has anyone ever tried testing their blood pressure on both arms and found that it differs?
    [/INDENT][/INDENT]
    I see no other reason than clogged artery on the one branch. This is simple fluid dynamics.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (8th March 2019), Paul (8th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

another thing to monitor with regards to blood pressure is the differential pressure between systolic and diastolic. example 120/80. the differential is 40. If the differential is 45 or 50 your health is above average. It means your body is circulating more blood. If it is 30 to 35 then your health is in trouble. It means your body is circulating less blood. This is only a theory an analogy based on fluid dynamics. Imagine the heart as a diaphragm pump when its pumping more blood the systolic will rise but if the blood vessels are not clogged particularly the capillaries the diastolic will be low which is an indication of blood going through with ease. On the other hand if the heart is not pumping enough blood the systolic will be low (in relation to diastolic) and when blood vessels are clogged the pressure will not ease as much which is indicated by high diastolic.
    I have not try this yet. But my theory is that when you're breathing heavily during exercise the differential pressure will be high as compared to when you are rested. Perhaps Paul can try it and report back I dont have a sphygmomanometer as I dont monitor blood pressure.

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

After some reading to verify my theory here is what comes out. It appears that my theory is not on spot but close to it. But then lets not forget that this is only what modern medicine says. Not necessarily true.

https://www.healthline.com/health/wide-pulse-pressure

"Pulse pressure is the difference between your systolic blood pressure, which is the top number of your blood pressure reading, and diastolic blood pressure, which is the bottom number".Most people have a pulse pressure between 40 and 60 mm Hg. Generally, anything above this is considered a wide pulse pressure."

"A low pulse pressure is a small difference between your systolic and diastolic pressure. In some cases, a low pulse pressure can also be a sign of a poorly functioning heart."

"What does a wide pulse pressure indicate?
    Wide pulse pressure can indicate a change in your heartís structure or function. This may be due to:

Valve regurgitation. In this, blood flows backward through your heartís valves. This reduces the amount of blood pumping through your heart, making your heart work harder to pump enough blood.
    Aortic stiffening. The aorta is the major artery that distributes oxygenated blood throughout your body. Damage to your aorta, often due to high blood pressure or fatty deposits, can cause wide pulse pressure.
    Severe iron deficiency anemia. In this condition, there arenít enough hemoglobin cells in your blood due to lack of iron.
    Hyperthyroidism. Your thyroid produces too much of a hormone called thyroxine, which affects many of your bodyís processes, including the beating of your heart."
    Last edited by Bubu; 8th March 2019 at 13:44.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Constance (8th March 2019)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 105,226 times in 12,336 posts

Iíll add these here along with a few snippets. A summary is added to the second video.
    And when she pulled that tooth, there was so much infection in the bone, it splattered all over her mask. And yet I had no symptoms as far as the tooth was concerned. But 48 hours after she pulled the tooth, my bleeding disorder was cured.

Dr. Jerry Tennant: Healing the Body's Electrical Circuitry | Electricity of Life (21 minutes)
    @ 9:09 "ÖSo I went to that seminar and I got the Russian device and began to recharge my cells and in about six weeks or so, things began to get better.

The other thing that happened about that time was that I was on an airplane and there was a nurse sitting next to me from the Dallas area. And she began to tell me that she had lymphoma, had this big tumor around her neck and scattered throughout her body. And that she'd gone to Mexico and in a matter of days the tumors were gone, even though MD Anderson had told her to go home and die.

So I went down to visit with the docs that helped her to see how in the world they did that and that was sort of the beginning of my journey along with this other business of the electronics to figure out how to get well.

And one of the things they taught me was that essentially all tumors are associated with infection in your teeth, particularly root canal teeth. And so she had gone down and they had pulled her root canal tooth and cleaned up the infection in her mouth and in a matter of days her tumors were gone.

And she sent me not only photographs but she sent me her medical records from MD Anderson when she came back and they proved that her tumors had disappeared.

So I had a root canal tooth here in what's called the spleen stomach acupuncture circuit and so my Docs here in Dallas said there's nothing wrong with that tooth. But I had also developed a bleeding disorder and so I went back down to Mexico and had the dentist, that had operated on this nurse, work on me. And when she pulled that tooth, there was so much infection in the bone, it splattered all over her mask. And yet I had no symptoms as far as the tooth was concerned. But 48 hours after she pulled the tooth, my bleeding disorder was cured and that was rather amazing.

And then over the next six weeks or so, my brain started to work again. And so that's how I started going down this road of figuring out how the body really works and what the role of voltage is in the body, because it's obviously so different than what I was taught in medical school.

One of the things that I was led to try to understand was acupuncture. Actually, that was part of a bigger picture in that I was sitting in my chair at home and I said to myself well, obviously traditional medicine that I was taught, told me go home and die. And so that obviously wasn't working so well. But sometimes chiropractic works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes acupuncture works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes essential oils work, sometimes they don't, etc etc.

So there are all these various medical models that sometimes work and sometimes donít. So my thinking was, if I could figure out, there has to be a common denominator that goes through all of these. Otherwise, because I mean if things work, there's, it's because it's following some basic laws, some basic rules of how things are supposed to work.

If I could figure out what that common denominator was running through all of these different, then I knew how to get myself well. And it began to become apparent to me that the voltage piece was the common denominator for all of these things.

ThunderboltsProject
    Published on Feb 23, 2019

Part II: Dr. Jerry Tennant: Recharge Your Battery and Heal | Electricity of Life (15 minutes)
    @ 7:07 - "If the health of living cells is governed by voltage then an obvious concern in modern society is the rapidly growing pervasiveness of wireless technologies. We asked Dr. Tennant to identify some of the greatest obstacles we should be aware of today.

Well, there's no doubt that we have all sorts of things that affect us. You know, for example, if I had you hold your arm straight out and check the push down on it, you would be strong. And then if I had you take a wristwatch with a battery in it and hold it right up against your chest and I pushed on your arm, you would go weak.

So again, when we put electromagnetic energy within our personal magnetic field, it weakens us, our particular frequencies weaken us. And so we're being bombarded with that sort of thing all the time.

Hereís the bottom line of the whole thing.

We are constantly wearing ourselves out. So you get new cells in the macular of your eye every 48 hours. The lining of your guts replaced every three days. The skin you're sitting in today is six weeks old. Your liver is eight weeks old, and your nervous system eight months old. So as cells wear out you have to make new ones. Or if the cells get damaged some way, you have to make new ones. So chronic disease only occurs when you lose the ability to make new cells that work.

Let me say that one more time, chronic disease only occurs when you lose the ability to make new cells that work. Which leads one to the question of, ďWell, what's it take to make new cells that work?"

Answer @ 8:40

ThunderboltsProject
    Published on Feb 27, 2019
    In part one of this presentation, Dr. Jerry Tennant introduced us to his extraordinary research into the complex electrical circuitry of the human body. Since his own remarkable battle with debilitating ailments, Dr. Tennant has worked to develop a kind of map of this circuitry, to understand its essential connection to physical wellbeing.

In the previous episode, Dr. Tennant discussed the particular significance of the circuitry connecting teeth to other regions of the body. The concept of illness arising from electrical imbalances is, of course, unconventional in most modern medicine. However, the application of electromagnetic therapies in healing is not new. In this conclusion, we asked Dr. Tennant to begin by discussing some of the earliest examples of the use of electromagnetism as a physical remedy.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (9th March 2019), Constance (9th March 2019), Paul (9th March 2019), peterpam (15th March 2019), Rosemarie (15th March 2019)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

For my own body, when I was becoming increasingly diabetic, I chose neither (1) injecting more insulin, nor (2) fixing the pancreas.

Rather I chose less sugar.

When you consume more sugar than you need right away, the body stores it as fat. Your muscles, liver and some other gut tissues are the primary storage areas. If you're a bulked up weight lifter with massive muscles, you can easily store lots of fat this way, and you are unlikely to become diabetic.

If one continues to consume more sugar than one uses for energy, to the point that the usual storage areas are "full", then the pancreas increases its insulin output. Insulin is the hormone that tells the storage areas (muscle, liver, ...) to take fat out of the blood stream and store it. The muscles, liver, ... become full of fat, but the pancreas continues to shout "Store More!". Eventually, the pancreas gets tired of doing this and its ability to produce insulin weakens. Then the "sugar -> fat -> storage" cycle fails and blood sugar levels rise.
    The following video describes the liver, not the kidneys that are a focus of this thread.

However, what he says closely matches my understanding, and is consistent with my experience (though I am less bald and less buff than he is.) He speaks accurately and clearly, of the challenge that the "Modern Food Pyramid" (high in sugars, grains, carbs and vegetable oils) presents to the liver.

Tellingly, a couple of key liver enzymes that are easily measured in blood tests, ALP and especially GGT (Gamma Glutamyl Transferase), are two of the most important measures that the life insurance industry uses to predict who will be more likely to die sooner (a question of considerable value to the life insurance).

Those eating according to the "Modern Food Pyramid" have a higher GGT and die sooner. Those who push vegetables, healthy oils (lower Omega 6, higher nut, avocado, mono and saturated fats, ...), along with very low sugars, carbs and vegetable oils, have a lower GGT and live longer. If you're buying life insurance that requires a medical exam, I'd expect the life insurance company to price the plan depending significantly on your GGT levels.

Here's Ivor Cummins speaking on GGT:

He also provides this pdf transcript of what he said here: TRANSCRIPT Fat Emperor on Fatty Liver Enzyme GGT - Don't Die from Ignorance.pdf

I'll be adding GGT to my next blood test.

Ivor Cummins does an excellent job of explaining the relationship between diet, liver function, and killers such as heart disease.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

avid (15th March 2019), RunningDeer (15th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3