+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Official Disclosure happened September 19th 2018 19:25:34 (EST)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,405 times in 8,339 posts

Default Official Disclosure happened September 19th 2018 19:25:34 (EST)

What's up with the whole front bench of the disclosure party in the parliament of truth seeking ?

Linda Howe, Richard Dolan, Stephen Bassett and all the others have not acknowledged the 'official' announcement that we are not alone in the universe.

Not a week goes by that Linda Howe doesn't beg for the big headline "we are not alone in the universe". Bassett is practically in convulsions about it, yet none of them were looking in the right direction on September 19th 2018 when the only governmental channel capable of bypassing the fake mockingbird media, confirmed on behalf of at least the executive and military branches of the US government that indeed we are not alone in the universe.

Go ahead, laugh, titter, throw a hissy, anything you feel like.

No one was there. All fighting for a seat at the event that happened behind their back where and when they least expected it. It's kinda biblical really.

That's it folks, disclosure has happened. We are now officially in post disclosure time.

We all wondered how they would deal with the tsunami of follow up questions. Well, there haven't been many yet, doesn't seem like a huge problem after all.

Everyone at their own pace. That spreads the weight of the problem out very widely.

Perfect.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Buzzie (20th February 2019), Craig (22nd February 2019), enigma3 (20th February 2019), Lost N Found (21st February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), Spellbound (20th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2019), toppy (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (20th February 2019), waree (20th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Official Disclosure happened September 19th 2018 19:25:34 (EST)

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    What's up with the whole front bench of the disclosure party in the parliament of truth seeking ?

Linda Howe, Richard Dolan, Stephen Bassett and all the others have not acknowledged the 'official' announcement that we are not alone in the universe.

Not a week goes by that Linda Howe doesn't beg for the big headline "we are not alone in the universe". Bassett is practically in convulsions about it, yet none of them were looking in the right direction on September 19th 2018 when the only governmental channel capable of bypassing the fake mockingbird media, confirmed on behalf of at least the executive and military branches of the US government that indeed we are not alone in the universe.

Go ahead, laugh, titter, throw a hissy, anything you feel like.

No one was there. All fighting for a seat at the event that happened behind their back where and when they least expected it. It's kinda biblical really.

That's it folks, disclosure has happened. We are now officially in post disclosure time.

We all wondered how they would deal with the tsunami of follow up questions. Well, there haven't been many yet, doesn't seem like a huge problem after all.

Everyone at their own pace. That spreads the weight of the problem out very widely.

Perfect.

um, perhaps you better sit down for this one, grab a beer.. and a few advil, you're gonna need it.. Q was found to be a LARP.. Q is NOT part of the military but rather a group of young individuals starting a TREND.. a LIVE ACTION ROLE PLAYING GAME.. There is a lot about it already here on Avalon..

THIS IS WHY THEY'RE STILL asking for REAL DISCLOSURE.. (Click link below) While there were hearings in the 90's, the government itself NEVER ADMITTED OPENLY that we are not alone, and Qanon? Well.. You will see..for yourself..

Here you go.. So sorry to be the one to have to tell you... It is now also part of the disclosure fiasco...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...And-Apologizes
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th February 2019 at 03:08.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (20th February 2019), Kryztian (20th February 2019), Matthew (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), Spellbound (20th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2019), toppy (20th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Q Anon is hardly official Disclosure. I mean, come on. Half the people on this forum don't believe Q to be fully genuine, so to expect the rest of the global population to be on board with whatever Q says is straight-up delusional. He may as well have announced that his favorite socks told him that the sky is actually a hologram.

I mean, look. Maybe Q is real, maybe he/it is not. Frankly, I don't really care.

But to call this Official Disclosure is outright stupid.

Unless you were being facetious, Norman. In which case, I'll see myself out

But if we ever want to start being taken seriously, and if we ever want Disclosure to be a subject that people don't roll their eyes over and write off, then we need to be a little more vigilant, and stick to the most basic, verifiable facts. That's the only way.

Regardless of your opinion of Q, Q simply cannot, at this current point in time, be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be legitimate.

Now, if you want to discuss the details of this announcement, on this forum, I'm all ears. But really, we should all be past the whole "Are we alone?" "Was Roswell real?" stuff, because the obvious answers to those that did their research are that we are not alone, and yes, it was very real.

Let's get to the more important questions: why? What are they doing? Who are they? What's the deal with the hybrid program?

Just my 2 cents.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (20th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Intranuclear (20th February 2019), Kryztian (20th February 2019), Matthew (20th February 2019), Mike (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), Patient (20th February 2019), Spellbound (20th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2019), toppy (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (20th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

when I was in grade school we were told that our sun is basically a star like those million glistering in the night sky. I ask the teacher if there are planets like earth orbiting around each of them. The answer was "maybe". From that time I knew we are not alone in the universe. Do we need someone to disclose this to us. "truth is self explanatory" Gandhi.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

boja (20th February 2019), Lost N Found (21st February 2019), Matt P (20th February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (20th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Here’s evidence to support that Q is Legit.

https://qmap.pub/read/2808

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

enigma3 (20th February 2019), Intranuclear (20th February 2019), Lost N Found (21st February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), waree (20th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    when I was in grade school we were told that our sun is basically a star like those million glistering in the night sky. I ask the teacher if there are planets like earth orbiting around each of them. The answer was "maybe". From that time I knew we are not alone in the universe. Do we need someone to disclose this to us. "truth is self explanatory" Gandhi.
    Hi Bubu at first glance I would agree with you but.

If you take on board the possibility that we are actually in a computer simulation of some mega beings, then the billions of stars with billions of planets dose not hold up. Yes it would mean there was some intellect that made the simulation that we call our existence and so not totally alone.

Then the r=Roswell incident.
    Me now, well I'm not totally sure but that might well have been us from the future 0.o

I personally have seen many, many different types of craft (craft ? at least 2 might have been life forms them selves?) I could say some looked like earth based/built craft and some ET based, but then again would I know ultra hi advanced future human based technology if I witnessed it?

I have not had face to face contact that I know of?
    Maybe when I was a kid, events back then might be bit memory's of encounter? I have my 'Jimmy face' crayon drawing?

I point out the above to show that we need actual hand shake with a being to have disclosure positive.
    Even then would I be sure it was not some earth based genetically grown creature?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bubu (22nd February 2019), norman (20th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

There was another one, which I thought was pretty misleading.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Matthew (21st February 2019), norman (20th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

I like it that people will chime in with a judgement about Q all the while knowing practically nothing about "him" - Q. Read the Meganon posts from 2017. Then read the Q posts from 2018 and 2019. Let all that information bake in your brain and then tell me your opinion. I will always listen to an informed opinion. I will always summarily reject an uninformed opinion.

Have a negative opinion on UFO's? Watch "The Tether Incident" with the British narrator on youtube and the movie "Out of the Blue", especially from the 32 minute mark. Spend some time looking at Richard Hoagland's site. Read Joseph Farrell's book "The Cosmic War". Pay attention to Richard Dolan. Inform yourself. Then tell me what you see and what you think.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Lost N Found (21st February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), Rhogar (21st February 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I think q has told us nothing we didnot already know.
    I certainly don't need disclosure to tell me we are not alone,offical or not

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Matthew (20th February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Q Anon is hardly official Disclosure. I mean, come on. Half the people on this forum don't believe Q to be fully genuine, so to expect the rest of the global population to be on board with whatever Q says is straight-up delusional. He may as well have announced that his favorite socks told him that the sky is actually a hologram.

I mean, look. Maybe Q is real, maybe he/it is not. Frankly, I don't really care.

But to call this Official Disclosure is outright stupid.

Unless you were being facetious, Norman. In which case, I'll see myself out

But if we ever want to start being taken seriously, and if we ever want Disclosure to be a subject that people don't roll their eyes over and write off, then we need to be a little more vigilant, and stick to the most basic, verifiable facts. That's the only way.

Regardless of your opinion of Q, Q simply cannot, at this current point in time, be proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be legitimate.

Now, if you want to discuss the details of this announcement, on this forum, I'm all ears. But really, we should all be past the whole "Are we alone?" "Was Roswell real?" stuff, because the obvious answers to those that did their research are that we are not alone, and yes, it was very real.

Let's get to the more important questions: why? What are they doing? Who are they? What's the deal with the hybrid program?

Just my 2 cents.
    I couldn't agree more !!!

We have already gotten disclosure.. Paul Hellyer gave us disclosure... Given what his position was in the government in Canada, I would say that was as close to PERFECT as we are going to get. Let the rest hang out sucking thumbs.. He came out, and had NO PROBLEM adding his previous title to lend credibility to the statements that he made. No one came forward and spanked him, in my opinion, that's a slam dunk... And it is happening all around the planet, OUR government refuses to do it, yet it IS being done..

I agree we move on, and get to those import questions that you are asking Indigris.. Couldn't agree more. WE KNOW ALREADY that they're here. That they're visiting.. Take their silence as weakness, or whatever you want folks, yet move on... WE NEED TO...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd February 2019), Gaia (21st February 2019), norman (20th February 2019), Tam (24th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,319 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by Slobbe (here)
    There was another one, which I thought was pretty misleading.

With this Q interaction I see Socratic method trolling.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

norman (22nd February 2019), onevoice (22nd February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread