+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aggression Enhancing Drugs Tainting My Food Items

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Aggression Enhancing Drugs Tainting My Food Items

Hi,

I am new here. I have been gangstalked for most of the last year. I believe it was because I stood up to discrimination for my sexual orientation at a Westfield Mall and became a target when police got implicated. The reality is I may have been a target before then. I earned a PhD in economics 3 years ago and have always used The Matrix as a basis for explaining my freed state of mind. Maybe that made me a threat. I can’t say for sure, so I am currently going with the retaliation narrative because it’s easier to digest for those I’m trying to convince this is happening in my life.

I finally found some videos on YouTube that explained what the organized structure of this targeting pattern likely is this last week after avoiding doing such research since I didn’t want to believe the extent of the strategy. Everything I have found mirrors my experience with the Gangstalking and the likely electronic harassment, along with Police and emergency personnel’s involvement.

One thing I have not found in similar descriptions of the circumstances I face is the pronounced use of aggression enhancing drugs in food items I buy, which seems crucial to the success of the strategy. Maybe this is not needed in most TIs but I found internal peace years ago so those targeting me would know this and know that despite the extent of the gangstalking I am unlikely to react badly. Also, I teach economics at a state university so I am always in large crowds with a variety of perps clearly targeting me on campus, including students in my classes, university personnel and my colleagues in my department. Perhaps the use of these drugs are meant to help the strategy to have me react badly to students or colleagues so that I loose my job. Maybe other TIs that don’t work around large populations don’t need this tactic used on them.

Over the course of the last year, as I was first realizing the extent of the strange behavior I was experiencing I began to feel a strange feeling of this persistent pressure in my chest, sinking feeling in my gut, as well as an enhanced aggressive response when I was fatigued and irritated. The gangstalking had started at the gym I worked out in and since I push myself hard, at the end of a workout, I am spent and vulnerable to being ignited. Given these assholes would come at me in mobs, running into me, congesting the gym, etc. there was enough negative stimuli around me that I would often be set off. I began to notice that when this happened the response would leave me physiologically shaken. Prior to this I would have no problem taking a few deep breaths, clearing my mind and washing away any negative stimuli in my life. Now though I realized that there would be this persistent jitteriness that I never experienced before, which felt synthetic and would leave a strange vibration of my nerves resonating long past the moments of ignition. Also, I noticed at night, when I was at peace generally in my quiet underground basement room, there would be this persistent feeling in my chest and gut which didn’t make sense to me, despite the harsh strange prevalent circumstances I was experiencing. I had spent 7 years in grad school earning my credentials and times were rough, but I was always able to clear my mind at the end of the day and expunge the feelings of stress, etc. Thus I knew something strange was going on.

At the start of these events, when the police officer was implicated, within a week I was drugged on 3 separate occasions. The first was at a restaurant. The second was at a hospital when I attempted to get tested for a drug in my system. The third was from some tainted drinks I purchased the same week at my supermarket. Thus there was a precedent for the items I purchased from my supermarket to be tainted.

When I realized that the persistent feeling in my chest and gut weren’t mine(natural), I began to assess what I bought. I realized it had to be the Diet Pepsi supply I purchased. I knew what I was experiencing was not the normal effects of caffeine, so I stopped drinking it, and the feeling went away. For the first time since all of this started I was back to normal. Meaning that despite the circumstances I was experiencing that were pervasive, I was able to have internal peace and not let these assholes’ methods affect we.

Since the items I had purchased the week I was drugged 3 times were generic Vons brand seltzers at that time I decided to start using Soda Stream which sends carbonation cylinders to one’s home so that one may make one’s own seltzer. I had been using the service for a few months when I stopped drinking the Diet Pepsi and went back to normal. The week after I stopped drinking the Diet Pepsi, I had to restock my carbonation cylinders from Soda Stream so I put in an order. The order never showed up. This was strange because this company has their methods together and their business depends on their ability to fulfill orders. Given everything that was going on I knew this couldn’t be a coincidence. When I called I got the run around and the cylinders were eventually delivered a few days late.

What I think happened was that those targeting me decided they would start drugging my seltzers to replace the persistent drug introduced in my Diet Pepsi. I didn’t realize it at first but within a week the enhanced aggression and persistent feeling in my chest and gut reemerged, albeit on a smaller scale since I didn’t drink as much of this. I didn’t know what was causing it at first but then I started to notice a substance beyond bubbles coming out of the dispenser. When I did, I stopped drinking the seltzer and the synthetic aggressive/anxiety feelings again went away.

This was in late December when I was on break from teaching. Those targeting me waited until about two weeks later to find a new product to taint which would cause me to feel the effects when the new semester began. The first week of the semester, the degree of crowdstalking at the university, and student and personnel involvement was at an all time high and I immediately started to notice the enhanced aggression response. I identified that it had to be the Crystal Light I purchased the week before. I stopped drinking it and the feeling went away.

That was about two weeks ago and although there have been other attempts to drug my food items, I have managed to avoid them as soon as I realized what is happening. What I knew I could start doing is to get a baseline for my blood pressure as often as possible during this time that I am not being drugged so that when it starts again I can prove the difference in my physiological functions due to the tampered items. As often as possible I take a video of me taking my blood pressure with a simple device I bought from Amazon noting the day and time and blood pressure reading and uploading it to YouTube as an unlisted video so that there’s a clear time stamp on them. I am hoping this is enough of a deterrent for those targeting me to stop or at the very least provide a basis of evidence so that I will be able to get help from somebody at some point in the future that would believe me.

So here are my questions:

1. Do you think I am right about the drugging tactic being used sparingly in cases that warrant them or is this a common tactic that perhaps most people are not noticing? If it’s the latter then I hope my experience can help other TIs unravel their circumstances and use the blood pressure monitoring to defend themselves.

2. I have items that I know are tainted but I know I cannot go to police to have tested since some local law enforcement are clearly involved. Does anybody know who might be able to test these items for me that I can trust? I live in Los Angeles and mailing the items is not an option since all delivery services including the US Post Office are clearly involved.

3. I know that there are TI support groups. Are there any in Los Angeles that I can trust to attend so that I can have allies against these tactics in my area?

Lastly, I have been video recording everything that I experience with spy glasses for the better part of the last year and have been compiling evidence about my experience and making a documentary about it, ascribing all of it to homophobia because that is the narrative of my experience. I went to film school before becoming an economist so I am doing a good job of putting the story together. I have not mentioned in it anything that I have learned about the TI program in the last few days but may do so before I am done. Any advice on getting this to someone(s) that could help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Gabe

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DrCamera For This Post:

Angels1981 (1st March 2019), Billy (22nd February 2019), Constance (2nd March 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Icare (20th February 2019), Mike (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), Sadieblue (21st February 2019), Valerie Villars (20th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Aggression Enhancing Drugs Tainting My Food Items

I didn't add your post to this, as this is the first reply..

I wanted to point a few things out to you that you may not be aware of... First, that feeling in your chest and stomach may NOT be a result of a drug.. It actually may be the side effect of a targeted beam weapon.. The point of that exercise, is to stress the nervous system, which then creates a tense reply in personality and behaviors.. It my not be drugging at all.. But they want you to BELIEVE IT IS.. The first thing that you would assume, was that it is some type of tampering with something that you're ingesting.. Yet it may be anything BUT that. It just leaves the same fingerprint on the body systems. (It also makes you question EVERYTHING that you're consuming making everything suspect)

If I have learned one thing from studying this phenomenon, it is that those perpetrating this horrible targeting, want to make sure, that not only are you confused about what they're doing, but also HOW they're doing it.. If they can make it look like a drug, walk like a drug, and present like one, and you are unable to find proof of that, well, then you appear "Crazy" right? So consider that this is possibly something else.. The reasonable paranoia that it is in the drinks, make something very simple, easy to tie into the illusion they're trying to create.. ie the water arriving late.. These people are FULLY AWARE that we like to tie things together that MAKE SENSE, and they're very happy when we begin to connect our own dots, and it takes the story away from the truth. So beware.

Have you considered that perhaps at the gym, that some of your neighbors there may be using hormone creams for THEIR own body building? And you're picking up traces of that off of the equipment, and it is entering your bloodstream via the skin? As there are MANY hormone replacement therapies that are used this way.. You may want to check your HORMONE LEVELS in those drug tests. They may show up as synthetic... (Just a thought) as for your questions? I am hardly qualified to answer them with any degree of certainty, but I have spent a lot of time researching this phenomenon.. So I will give my opinions.. As it is clear you want some feedback from those that are aware this is happening to others..

1. As I have already written above, I think that possibly it could be a number of things, all designed to make you believe it is drugging.. However I DO KNOW that they absolutely CAN taint things, and deliberately guide you to buy those things, without you even being aware that they're "Gently coaxing you to grab that particular item".. There is a phenomenon that people in the ufo field describe all too often.. They will say they were "Prompted to just go outside". They heard no words, they just knew they should go outside.. These people have the technology to subtly feed your mind thoughts in such a way that you just KNOW to do something.. And you think that you're the one having those original thoughts, when they're not original at all.. I was SHOWN that they can do this. (It's a long story).. But I KNOW they can do this...

2. First of all, I want to be very clear here. I do NOT believe that all of these agencies are at all involved. I think what is happening, is a number of things. You're tying those things into one conspiracy, when something else is happening. They're merely tapping ONE PERSON at a time, without them even KNOWING that they're being used in this way.. So try to think about it that way, it will help with that feeling that EVERYONE is involved. YES it appears that way, but that is deliberate so that you DO become paranoid.. Don't feed that monster. What they're doing is they KNOW your habits.. They will taint something, set it there for you, and guide you to it... When something goes missing in the mail, what they're doing is tracking that item, and when it gets to someone.. Without their knowledge, an "Unfortunate accident" will happen to the package.. The person destroying it, or moving it, has no idea that THEY'RE actions are being manipulated, they believe they had an unfortunate mistake in the course of their work day... by dropping something, or sending it to the wrong place. They are not aware of their involvement on your end.. It's very incidious in this way. It leaves you pointing fingers at EVERYONE.. Again, about the drugging, if you think it is your drinks, you may be right, but it could be something else... Don't be so sure that it is that one thing... If you start to go getting things tested and they're clear, you are going to start to look a bit unstable, and they want that... It will perpetuate that frustration. If I were you, I would drink at public water fountains. They're less likely to taint a public source of water... I would make sure to wipe all exercise equipment that you're using.. And broaden that field of HOW they're doing it.. Not only will it help with that feeling of being helpless, it also will give you some power back in your own situation. As some things could be simple coincidences that you're tying together into one thing.

3. I am not aware of any support groups as I have never been a victim of this type of attack. I was shown what they can do with it however.. (It's a long story).. Be careful if yu DO find one however, as they cold very well turn you all against each other. Seems most who try to do this end up imploding as a group.. I am sure this is deliberate as well..

I want to add one more thing, there IS a group of people online that have been attacked because of their sexual orientation. I am not sure if they have any support group, or if they just openly shared their information on the news to alert people that voice to skull technology was being used against them.. But there are MANY who discuss such things on youtube. Perhaps you can reach out to one or two of them for such things. But again, beware that this is not also sabotaged, and if it starts to happen, recognize what it is, and bring it to the attention of the other people.. Keep the group POSITIVE.. So that you do not end up attacking eachother..

I know that most would think that you are just paranoid, and reading into things, but this is absolutely real, and my heart goes out to you.. Remember to be proactive, rather than reactive. That will help you maintain your ability to take control over this situation, and not become a victim of it. Beware when you try to test such things. If you suggest that you believe that you were drugged, the medical establishment has laws about victims of crimes, and THAT ALONE may alert the police that you're trying to test this liquid. I would suggest that you go buy a home drug testing kit, that parents use on their kids, and dip THOSE strips into the questionable liquids first, and see if that yields any results. Be aware that these liquids are NOT urine, so they themselves may alter the results.

I wish you well...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 20th February 2019 at 19:50.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DNA (21st February 2019), Molly4US (20th February 2019), Nasu (20th February 2019), Sadieblue (21st February 2019), Them (20th February 2019), Valerie Villars (20th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Hello DrCamera, I'm curious how was it possible that other people did not grab the goods intended for you at the supermarket selves?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st February 2019), Pam (21st February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Dizzy, I understand every single thing you said, because I went through it. As I understand other posts of yours, ET showed you how this is done, correct?

So are they the ones doing the targeted beams? If so, did they happen to enlighten you as to why they do so.

I WAS drugged. I know that for a fact. I won't go into the details of how I know, but I trusted someone I shouldn't have.

WHO is doing these things and WHY? Did they tell you that? Because they were very secretive with me.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Angels1981 (1st March 2019), Denise/Dizi (21st February 2019), DNA (21st February 2019), Sadieblue (21st February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Suggestions;

1. Why do you drink those soft drinks. What is in it is enough to make anybody jittery. Plus, you cannot know what is in it. Why don't you remain on water for a while?

2. Don't you have a chemistry lab at your college with a colleague who could test whatever you think is tainted? or the home test as suggested by Diziblueyes. You do not need to tell the colleague that you are targeted, this would not look good. Just a plain service, without explanation.

3. Bubu has a good question. Why nobody else grabbed whatever was supposed to be yours at the supermarket shelves? This is hard to control for any targetting.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Constance (2nd March 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Dizzy, I understand every single thing you said, because I went through it. As I understand other posts of yours, ET showed you how this is done, correct?

So are they the ones doing the targeted beams? If so, did they happen to enlighten you as to why they do so.

I WAS drugged. I know that for a fact. I won't go into the details of how I know, but I trusted someone I shouldn't have.

WHO is doing these things and WHY? Did they tell you that? Because they were very secretive with me.
    WOW Valerie, YOU PAY ATTENTION..

You and I should have a nice chat if you make it to Laughlin.. To explain how I know all of this, it would require much more than what space I have here, and you know I tend to have a tough time writing things out simply. I was never gifted with proper writing skills.

The short version...

I am a researcher, and as such, have been researching the human mind, and technology for the past 20 years.. (I have MS and as such, dove deep into neurology... I had some suspicions as to what MS truly was.. And as such, tried in earnest to either prove it, or disprove it.. I made that research my life's goal, as I was personally affected by it ) I had NO IDEA where my research was going to lead me, so.. I continued in earnest, having no idea exactly what it was I was touching on.. (Well my research WAS leading me somewhere, but I didn't think anyone KNEW what my suspicions were, until I got to the point where someone decided to tap me on the shoulder and teach me a few things.. )

Apparently someone had been monitoring my online research.. And based upon what I knew at that point, I became the perfect candidate for a covert program.. They showed me the rest, by USING IT on me.. (Not in a negative way however, just enough to show me how insidious it can be, and again for the purpose that I was pulled into the program... so I am VERY FAMILIAR with it..

In my case, those yielding the tech were military and a particular group of et. I was not a target however.. It was used to train me.. I do not know who is using it on the targeted individuals, only that it IS being used.. And it's BAD... Each being hit, has no idea who is doing it, and it is really the perfect crime. No fingerprints. I can't answer your question, I can only tel you who used it with ME.. I wish I could be more helpful in that area.

I know who was using it in my case, because they introduced themselves.. And they asked me if I would be willing to be in the program, I was NOT used against my will, this is very important.. I KNEW what was going on.. Every step was shown to me before they used it so I KNEW what to expect... (it was VERY DIFFERENT than what the TI gets. Yet very easy to recognize as something very dangerous if it WAS used in a negative way, I am fairly CERTAIN those being hit with it , ARE NOT a victim of the same group that used it in my case... I would be willing to bet my life on it, I am THAT CONFIDENT.. )

I also know they're NOT the only ones who have this technology... So Really all I can do, is try to lend support when I see it.. And give advice to help people focus, because focus is the only thing that will keep people sane .. In my case it was used for remote training.. But those experiencing it, are being hit with it as a weapon. And I have NO IDEA who is using it that way against them.. My heart goes out to them..

There is a LOT I could tell you alone. I have decided not to write openly about the program I was pulled into. it is covert for a reason. You will understand when I talk to you. (If you are unable to come out to the desert, I will try to write it out via email, I think you should know the GOOD ways it is being used as well.. ESPECIALLY if you have been hit with it.. )
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 21st February 2019 at 04:10.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Angels1981 (1st March 2019), DNA (21st February 2019), Sadieblue (22nd February 2019), Valerie Villars (21st February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,072 times in 144 posts

Personally, I would never discount or attempt to debunk the nature of any attack on a TI; there are aspects of it that totally defy physical "laws" and logical explanations.

I initially learned to cope by observing and totally refusing to participate emotionally and this approach seemed to help the situation.

I'm also experimenting with visualizations and energy system defense; aspects which could be effective on many levels.

It started when I began listening to the Monroe Institute guided meditations. In the introductory courses on achieving "Level 10" i.e. "body asleep and mind fully awake state", Monroe leads the participant through various visualizations and plants hypnotic suggestions.

One of the visualizations involves creating an energy conservation balloon around oneself by concentrating chi (my term) and using it to form a protective bubble to keep one's energy circulating and contained and at the same time excluding negative external energetic influences. Negative energy reflecting back off the energy shield can be directed back at the sender. Alternately, strong positive energy, i.e. love, can be directed out through the protective bubble at the perpetrators. This latter approach brings some very interesting results; give it a try and enjoy the response

I really think the manifestations created by energetic visualizations can be extremely effective in these situations; like fighting fire with fire so to speak.

I would be interested to learn of other Avaloners methodology along this line as I am still in a learning mode.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TEOTWAIKI For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), Sandy123 (2nd March 2019), Valerie Villars (21st February 2019), what is a name? (21st February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

1. As I have already written above, I think that possibly it could be a number of things, all designed to make you believe it is drugging.. However I DO KNOW that they absolutely CAN taint things, and deliberately guide you to buy those things, without you even being aware that they're "Gently coaxing you to grab that particular item".. There is a phenomenon that people in the ufo field describe all too often.. They will say they were "Prompted to just go outside". They heard no words, they just knew they should go outside.. These people have the technology to subtly feed your mind thoughts in such a way that you just KNOW to do something.. And you think that you're the one having those original thoughts, when they're not original at all.. I was SHOWN that they can do this. (It's a long story).. But I KNOW they can do this...

I have some problem believing this since a TI can simply be coaxed to jump from the building or lie down on the tracks of a passing car. problem solve why bother with all the other troubles

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), Valerie Villars (21st February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I can't see how anyone can drug just the diet pepsi or drinks that you are buying. How do they know what you are going to pick up in the store? Have there been others who have complained of toxic products from these stores? Sorry, I don't have an explanation for what you are experiencing but I highly doubt it is in the drinks. Why don't you buy a purifier and just drink tap water for awhile if you are convinced something is in the drinks. I don't see how anyone could possibly poison that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

You posted this on my subreddit too, hello there. :D

20. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

IS it the mind telling you that you are drugged in some way or can you still the mind and here the feelings of the heart. Drugs well Coke originally held Cocaine within it and it's still a secret recipe per say. I would just eat all natural for about two weeks and see if things change. You have to remember the mind only knows the present moment but the heart and soul can see everything. Trust me I learned that the hard way.
    The mind is classed as a computer to them. That's what they have told me they say it's not you. Then they try and get at your soul and heart when you are in the head.
    These T.I they use frequencies that you are not able to pick up unless you work upon a quietened mind and trust your inner senses.
    I went up higher dimensions at one point and I could see the entities and the thoughts and every one talks in a frequency.
    Daily you say no three times and really mean it to entities that are from fear and yes yes yes I accept more love into my life.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (1st March 2019), Valerie Villars (1st March 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)

I have some problem believing this since a TI can simply be coaxed to jump from the building or lie down on the tracks of a passing car. problem solve why bother with all the other troubles
    Bubu,

The reasons for this abuse of technology are not to walk an entire population through the desert without water, although they can certainly do this.. This technology was put to great use in recent wars. I believe it was in Iraq, when an entire town full or rebels laid down their weapons, and surrendered themselves to friendly soldiers. When asked why they would do such a thing? They made many suggestions.. One was that their God came to them, and spoke to them, telling them that violence was NOT the way to go, and to lay down their weapons and to give themselves up peacefully.

This stuff is NO JOKE.. Not only can they Talk to you, they can make you BELIEVE that the thoughts they're sending to your mind, are your original thoughts, so you never question them, they make perfect sense to you... Think of the L Rad.. and then think abut how well that particular device could be used when altering what the mind receives.. They call this the Voice of God.. They're NOT just using it to speak to people, but it has gotten much more invasive over time.

I cannot say for certain that everyone experiencing this phenomenon is experiencing the same technology, some of it may be mental illness with some people. Only they really know how it is manifesting. But I am trying to lend some support to those who ARE experiencing the technological version of it. As this IS possible.

The point is NOT to outwardly kill people, but to test the effectiveness of the technology in uses as a WEAPON.. And given our technological advancements and the way we are inviting wifi into our homes and environments, it may be coming from anywhere.

In a covert war scenerio, you wouldn't want to just kill everyone, you would want to weaken the other side from the inside out, rendering them useless without an obvious "Hot spot" One here, one there.. It makes it impossible to catch it all. If someone just began using this to walk people to bridges to jump.. Someone could then block the bridges..

Do you see what I am getting at?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Valerie Villars (1st March 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by DrCamera (here)
    Also, I noticed at night, when I was at peace generally in my quiet underground basement room, there would be this persistent feeling in my chest and gut which didn’t make sense to me
    Can you elaborate?

I have cluster headaches (aka suicide headaches) and often when I'm having them I can feel a pressure in my chest (but not gut, or anywhere else). It almost feels like a creature is in my chest, leg pressing against my sternum. It's a horrible feeling, not pain, just like trapped energy that's about to pop out, like overfilling a balloon.

Dizzy do you have a link for energy weapons? I knew a lady a long time ago who was into this stuff (claimed to be targeted), long story short she gave me a link which corroborated a lot of what she said and it was a .gov website. If I remember correctly, one of our local military bases was working on energy weapons in collaboration with a local uni. I may have butchered that story (again, long time ago).
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

+ Reply to Thread