+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The real purpose of life is to love- messengers of love such as archangels

1. Link to Post #1
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Default The real purpose of life is to love- messengers of love such as archangels

When I started working with my Angels they taught me that love as an energy is the love of the universe and we have to bring more of it to humanity and that is the real purpose of us being here.

I was told that there is a government which is dark but some lights are insiders keeping the balance. I was told that the government does not want the masses of people to know that the true universe is love only and that they want to control through fear.

They told me that in order for us to survive we had to let go and release all that is not serving love and that we need to ascend into a lighter body to rise up in consciousness.

Love is the key. The thing is our minds are ignoring that love is so important. Yeah it may take a while but love transmutes and transforms anything back into the original state that it was in. Love is forgiving and is changing all the time. Love is anything good, loving, kind, forgiving and compassionate and so that love is not sex. In fact love is the essence and a dark matter that is ignored by many. Love is the energy of all that is in the universe and that is why people want to find out what the substance is made from.

Well Love is what created all the types of energy that there is because love is all that is.
    So the dark ones wish to hide this from you and create in your minds the belief system that you are not love but a dummed down version of how they feel in a meat suit.

I don't know I had to share this because this is what the world requires. Love is not to be frowned upon it's not a preaching about Jesus but Love is something I want to share it's not watered down crap it's quite powerful if you know how to use it in the right way.

We are programmed to ignore it "don't love me " I'm not worthy"
    are all things that are not true but yet it is easier to listen to the bad stuff then accept the loving stuff.

My creator love stated to me that all he wants is for everyone to love each other and believe that they are made from love because they are and we are mini creators.

We come here to teach love to others and that is what is forgotton.
    I was attacked a year ago by a elite system and they told me to stop loving others and healing them the way that I was in a deep and loving way.

I did go into fear but no I'm still going to love people and share what I was taught to others. End of rant lol.
    Last edited by Angels1981; 22nd February 2019 at 20:31.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Flash (23rd February 2019), Flowerpunkchip (23rd February 2019), Frenchy (22nd February 2019), greybeard (22nd February 2019), Icare (22nd February 2019), Ioneo (22nd February 2019), Rich (23rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd February 2019), what is a name? (27th February 2019), wondering (22nd February 2019), Words of Joy (23rd February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Default Re: The real purpose of life is to love- messengers of love such as archangels

Please Angel, put some small paragraphs with space in between to make it easier to read. It is very difficult right now and more on a mobile phone screen.

Written text on social media or blogs or forums have different rules. Not the same at all than an essay for example.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Angels1981 (22nd February 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The real purpose of life is to love- messengers of love such as archangels

OOPS I have honoured you. thanks for the reminder.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Moving my reply to a whole new thread...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd February 2019 at 22:15.

7. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Love is just a more complex thought. Why favour a thought over another. Some might say the real purpose of life is to hate, what is the difference?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogdan9310 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Flash (23rd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Dear Angel,

Love is the ultimate power in reality, as it is here. God's Love is what we are. To share love, then, is to share ourselves. That is the great lesson this world has forgotten.

So glad you have found your way back to us. Your angels are quite a group, aren't they?

Thanks for the lovely 'rant'. lol
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Angels1981 (26th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd February 2019), Rich (23rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd February 2019), Words of Joy (23rd February 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The difference is that Love is the real energy and that any thing such as fear or hate is not of Love. Love is the truth and the life and anything such as hate or fear you cannot unless you are demonic survive on it. You are at some stage as a human because we have a heart and emotions will naturally wish to love others at some part of life. To hate and think that is normal would hurt and block your energy and make it more lifeless. That is my belief anyways

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Ernie your words are lovely too and very honest and loving. Thank you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2019), Rich (26th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Why does love feel so good? Because it is what we are.

Some Lester Levenson quotes:

-Love will give not only all the power in the universe, it will give all the joy and all the knowledge.

-The only method of receiving love is to give love, because what we give out must come back.

-Happiness is equal to one’s capacity to love.

-If we love completely, we are perfectly happy.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Angels1981 (30th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread