Thread: How to Perform Miracles or Manifesting the Truth

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default How to Perform Miracles or Manifesting the Truth

How to Perform Miracles
    Or: The Manifestation of Truth

There could be many ways to discuss the higher levels of reality, on which none of us agree, and none of us can know for certain. But the final test of a comprehensive philosophy is, ‘Does it work’?, ‘Does it answer all facets of observation?’

There is a system of thought that trains a person for miracle working and that is the system that declares in its title that it is ‘A Course In Miracles’.

To get it out of the way, yes I have performed miracles, and I am not the only one. To be clear not only this course teaches how. For the purpose of experiment, and experience, I suggest we give it a try.

What is a miracle?

A miracle is an experience that seems beyond the laws of this world. It is the seemingly impossible nature of miracles that is their essence. What a miracle really is, is a correction of perception.

The world we see is a perception, an interpretation of reality that in fact only at best approximates reality. From this perception we have built a fantasy world far removed from reality.

It is this state that the miracle corrects by introducing a period of true-sight (vision), where the laws of perception are abolished. Although the miracle is itself an illusion it can be said to be a perception of the real world.

The only true miracle worker is The Holy Spirit, Who was created by God as His communication link to His lost children, who can no longer hear His voice directly.

The Holy Spirit will establish a link between any Child of God who calls on him, with their creative powers that lay dormant on the other side of the veil.

The other thing to understand is that you need not be a saint, a martyr, a holy one, or even enlightened to perform miracles. You need only suspend your disbelief and your littleness and understand that miracles are your BIRTHRIGHT.This can happen in an instant, for an instant, or it may last the rest of your life, no matter. The moment you take on the mantle without fear or guilt, you are a miracle worker.

There are fifty principles of miracles. We need only remember three.

One: There is no order of difficulty of miracles.
    Two: Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love.
    Three: There is only one miracle, in truth.

If these three principles are understood, internalized, and integrated, miracles will result.

Miracles seem difficult and even impossible because of how far we have veered off course in terms of our understanding of our true nature - and the world’s.

Much talk of angels has been bantered about, but an angel itself is a miracle and any who interact with or encounter angels is encountering a miracle.

How to Perform the Miracle

Miracles come about by prioritizing correctly the components of our reality. As such, an excerpt from ACIM, might help clarify:

We have referred to the miracle as the means of correcting level confusion, for all mistakes must be corrected at the level they occur. Only the mind is capable of error. The body can act wrongly only when it is responding to misthought. The body cannot create, and the belief it can, a fundamental error, produces all physical symptoms (of illness). Physical illness represents a belief in magic...
    Only the mind can create because spirit has already been created, and the body is a learning device of the mind. Learning devices are not lessons in themselves. (ACIM, pg. 23-24)

Anyone can manifest truth (perform miracles) if they understand the truth about themselves, for however short a period. It is about level awareness and which level can manifest truth.

For the purpose of this thread, it is important to understand the dynamics of our internal struggle - and which voice always speaks first, and loudest - unless you have trained yourself otherwise. The willful voice of the ego always speaks first, so for this exercise it is imperative to dismiss the first response in your mind because it will be wrong.

It is only after rejecting the ranting of the ego and its call for fear and guilt that one can access the right voice within. The right voice is very quite, peaceful, sure, strong, positive, and loving. It cannot be mistaken for anything else. This is the Holy Spirit.

Through Him all miracles are of equal value and difficulty, and perfectly natural because it is His function given Him by God.

Do not ask for a miracle, for if you do you have forgotten what you are. Call on the miracle and be very clear about your intent. Also, there is no need to invoke an incantation or perform some ritual or otherwise prepare yourself - just let it out with confidence.

Here is the hardest part, once performed have no expectation about the means, method, or result of the miracle - that is not your function. You just intend thusly, and let it go.

The miracle will find you if you need it. And HS will make sure that every miracle’s potential is maximized and used for the good of all the world.

Try it and see. You are the savoir you have been waiting for. Redeem the world and heal it of its ills.

Be the agent of change you want to see.

Then sit back and watch the results. They are your witnesses to your salvation.

Don’t forget to have fun with it. This is child’s play for The Children of God!

Blessed be The Sun of God.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

angelfire (24th February 2019), aoibhghaire (25th February 2019), Ascension (2nd March 2019), Billy (24th February 2019), Blastolabs (3rd April 2023), Bob (23rd February 2019), christian (23rd February 2019), deborah7371 (23rd February 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), enfoldedblue (24th February 2019), Ewan (27th March 2023), Forest Denizen (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Inaiá (2nd March 2019), Innocent Warrior (24th February 2019), Jad (24th February 2019), Jake (23rd February 2019), Jayke (24th February 2019), jjjones (24th February 2019), johnf (24th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Justplain (23rd February 2019), Kryztian (24th February 2019), Mike (24th February 2019), nzn (28th September 2023), Pam (2nd March 2019), Parsi-X (8th October 2023), petra (27th February 2019), PurpleLama (1st March 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), rgray222 (28th February 2019), Richard S. (24th February 2019), Rosco1 (28th February 2019), Rosemarie (24th February 2019), SudiMaharaj (24th February 2019), Tigger (3rd April 2023), toppy (23rd February 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd February 2019), what is a name? (25th February 2019), wnlight (24th February 2019), wondering (23rd February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: How to Perform Miracles or Manifesting the Truth

I like this Ernie. I have witnessed miracles in my own life, that I never thought possible. Real miracles. Thanks for a beautiful post.

First, I got rid of fear and secondly, I asked in all earnestness for something. And then it happened.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (23rd February 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Ewan (27th March 2023), Forest Denizen (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Inaiá (2nd March 2019), Jake (23rd February 2019), jjjones (24th February 2019), johnf (24th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Justplain (23rd February 2019), Kryztian (24th February 2019), Pam (2nd March 2019), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Rosemarie (24th February 2019), scotslad (26th February 2019), Tigger (3rd April 2023), wondering (23rd February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

I was thinking earlier today that we should start a thought experiment of wishing and willing for peace and progress on Earth, that our lifestyles be nonpolluting, that everyone has everything that they need, that we live harmonious with Mother Nature, everyone is free, and love abounds everywhere. I am sure that the Holy Spirit would agree to promote that concept!

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Forest Denizen (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), johnf (24th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Kryztian (24th February 2019), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Tigger (3rd April 2023), Unicorn (24th February 2019), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), wondering (24th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Thank you Ernie ! That op most certainly was a

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Ernie thanks. It's been a while since I saw this stuff.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Tigger (3rd April 2023), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), wondering (24th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

Although I am having trouble with this, understanding it is by no means an easy thing, I have success with it regularly.

It is my desire that drives it, I know that now.

I call it manifestation, and slowly but surely I am getting better and better at it. Mind you, I can do it with only "SOME" things...

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Tigger (3rd April 2023), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), wondering (24th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    The Holy Spirit will establish a link between any Child of God who calls on him, with their creative powers that lay dormant on the other side of the veil.

It is only after rejecting the ranting of the ego and its call for fear and guilt that one can access the right voice within. The right voice is very quite, peaceful, sure, strong, positive, and loving. It cannot be mistaken for anything else. This is the Holy Spirit.

Through Him all miracles are of equal value and difficulty, and perfectly natural because it is His function given Him by God.
    Hi Ernie.
    I am curious to know why you think the Holy Spirit is a "HE" and not a SHE ?

I have experienced many unusual unexplained phenomenon in my life that have been labelled miracles.

Some examples:
    In 1985 I watched a 30foot high grey concrete cross spinning on its own axis as it was changing colour from white to black.

I saw what at first I thought was a shooting star from up a mountain that changed direction at a 90 degree angle then headed towards me only to disappear in front of me. This turned out to be the presence of a female known as Mother Mary, she had the scent of a million roses, this scent encompassed my whole body that filled me with so much unconditional love that I cried with joy.

I witnessed the sun spinning in the sky that also appeared to head towards earth then return to its normal position.

There is more I could share, No alcohol or drugs were involved.

But all those so called miracles involved the presence of a very beautiful divine female.

I am a builder to trade so I do know that the concrete cross could not spin on its own axis.
    I know a shooting star cannot change direction at a 90 degree angle.
    I know the sun cannot spin and leave it's position and head towards earth.

Whether this was all an illusion, a hologram, some form of mind control, I did not care as the experiences were amazing and life changing for me. After those experiences I researched the "Holy Spirit" with the guidance of the Divine Feminine

The Holy Spirit is the Shekinah, She is the divine feminine presence of the creator on earth and throughout all creation. She is the glory of the creator, the spirit of the creator that moves outwards from source creating all that is seen and unseen.

I have seen her glory. I have felt her love. She has touched me with a kiss on my forehead. I could smell her presence like the scent of a million roses that filled my body and soul with so much love I thought in that moment, I must be in heaven.

http://www.crystalinks.com/shekinah.html

https://amytorres.love/shekinah-divi...e-holy-spirit/

The Holy Spirit is a She not a He. The Christian Churches have so much to answer for by attempting to removing the divine feminine from the consciousness their followers.

I don't often share my personal experiences but thought I would on this occasion.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

angelfire (24th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Forest Denizen (24th February 2019), gini (28th March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), Hazelfern (24th February 2019), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), RunningDeer (24th February 2019), Valerie Villars (24th February 2019), what is a name? (25th February 2019), wondering (24th February 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you all for your replies and your attention. Know that I send you all, my love and appreciation.

Val, shedding fear is so fundamental to this work that it is not even considered the first true step to miracle working. We'll get to that.

Justplain, well, you just jump right in don't you? A word of caution. The intent must be far more specific for any miracle to get a purchase on a perceived problem of such magnitude. Maybe there is someone you can personally lift up and make their lives just a little better? Maybe take the bus to work? Or tell a stranger how much they are loved?

Ah shucks Bob, but ya the Holy Spirit is quite the inspiration. My motto is, above all else I am determined to see. Sometimes that scares me, in my weaker moments. For when I do see, what will become of me? Will I still like rock and roll, women, cannabis? Will I still smoke? Will I still while away my hours watching mindless stuff on TV? Who will I be and how will I act?

John. 'Whenever two or more are gathered in my name, I will be there'. I know you know the meaning of that phrase from an ACIM perspective. Nothing is impossible when we join and share!

Hey Lovespot. Mind me? Mind you. It is all the same mind. But we're getting to that. Stop re'MIND'ing yourself of your limits. As a Child of God you have none. Bless you.

Dear Billy. Maybe you haven't noticed, why should you, but I have refrained from using pronouns denoting sex for many years now. The course does not. If I were to eliminate the pronouns, it would be confusing when I quote from the book. I was quite certain that the use of them would elicit a comment. Sorry about that. I felt strange using them. Like when I'm ministering or when I teach yoga, I don't see a sexual being - I see only a Child of God. The miracles you speak of are quite striking. I would so like to have such an experience. But my miracles always involve helping someone in need. Arten and Purshaw do not materialize in my presence, or angels, or any other quirk of reality involving saints or poltergeists or ghosts. But when I heal another the rush of love overpowers me and makes it all worthwhile. I understand that for me an otherworldly presence would not be welcome as I insist on working through this stuff at my own pace, in my own time. The only presence I give attention to and allow in my mind is the Holy Spirit and no lesser being can enter my reality under any pretense. That is just my rule for ensuring I don't let the wrong thing in...

to be continued...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Billy (24th February 2019), Bob (24th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), PurpleLama (1st March 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Richard S. (25th February 2019), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), what is a name? (25th February 2019), wondering (24th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,117 times in 906 posts

Dear Ernie, I love this thread, thank you for starting it and encouraging the other responses They are all a gift, as is your OP. Diane

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

. But when I heal another the rush of love overpowers me and makes it all worthwhile. ..
    The Op is kind of long and confusing to some of us none English. Let me put it from my own words and understanding.

To create miracle there should be an intense positive intent. As in an intense intent to help or heal or create anything that is good or for good.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Rosco1 (28th February 2019), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), wondering (24th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,315 times in 5,693 posts

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (24th February 2019), Constance (24th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks so much, Diane. The miracle is the joining of minds perceived as separate. The effect of miracles is the emanation of love that results. We are love and we resonate powerfully in its presence.

Bubu. I so much respect your views that I will give it to you straight up, alright? 'Intense intent' is what I would address. Do you believe that your intent is in some way counter to God's? Do you believe that you must intend intently to counter or augment God's will? Instead, intend intently to do the will of God, which is your will. Does that make sense? If not, there is room for further contemplation, perhaps.

Mike, thanks for the link. It is a very good thread and one that deserves a bumpity-bump, no doubt.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), johnf (25th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks so much, [B]

Bubu. I so much respect your views that I will give it to you straight up, alright? 'Intense intent' is what I would address. Do you believe that your intent is in some way counter to God's? Do you believe that you must intend intently to counter or augment God's will? Instead, intend intently to do the will of God, which is your will. Does that make sense? If not, there is room for further contemplation, perhaps.
    First what is God is it some higher being or is the collection of beings? In our case its the human god the collective us which is of course more powerful than a single separate. And as you have said the connecting of which or one connecting to the whole results to miracle. Its like connecting a pipeline of one to the whole where a stream of blessings/ creation can flow. Everything we could possibly want is already there we just need to make a connection or maybe open the valve. I'd like to mention that fear severe this connection.
    As to the intensity, its an spectrum that applies to everything ( small pipes big pipes). The more intense the bigger or more effective the miracle. I dont think there is an intent counter to Gods at all. It means God is imperfect as us because we are basically parts of God. A positive intent makes for a good experience and an expansion of experience while the negative makes for the opposite. We want the positive of course as it makes for the pleasant experience.This is how I see thing and I believe you have a different view of God.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), gini (28th March 2023), Harmony (28th March 2023), johnf (25th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Sandy123 (26th February 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Thank you all for your replies and your attention. Know that I send you all, my love and appreciation.
    Hi Ernie

NICE THREADS DUDE.. giggle.. (Seriously I love this thread)..

I think those that have caught small glimpses of what you're discussing here, or felt that overwhelming love from something that was seemingly bigger than themselves, would wish to figure out how we can collectively achieve this, and manifest a better world.

I choose not to define it as God, or as anything really, other than LOVE, because I think once someone experiences it, they can agree it is LOVE.. in whatever form it chooses to present itself in.... and labels only lead to arguments and more conflict and confusion. (It's a personal choice... )

I have had such experiences as well, and tapped into this phenomenon. I call it that, although I am fully aware that my actions, my feelings, my beliefs, and my intentions, played no small role in that happening. It required I give up fear, look for something bigger than I myself could achieve, and a desire to be a part of something larger than just myself, and affect life overall in a POSITIVE WAY.

As a result of my experiences, I hold myself to a higher level of accountability for all of my daily actions, whether as a result of those interactions or because I am now AWARE of them.. And as such, I do not consider it to have been a miracle, as much as I see it to be the result of something I was SEEKING and willing to work for..

I applaud you for the thread . Few can even approach the issue without it becoming a confrontational mess over language, definitions, and other things.. I truly hope this thread thrives, and I plan to eagerly follow it..

If I DID define it? I would have to call it the "I AM"...

(Shorter replies on such a serious thread, I am proud of myself here)
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 24th February 2019 at 22:37.

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bob (24th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Hym (24th February 2019), Inaiá (2nd March 2019), johnf (25th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Sandy123 (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,043 times in 911 posts

I have given many of Louise Hay's books, many of the small, blue "Heal Your Body", and the larger "You Can Heal Your Life", out as my thanks for the insights.

Her insights, based on the same writings are accurate about the cause of specific diseases and are even more on point with the affirmations that open us up to healing ourselves.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Constance (24th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Inaiá (2nd March 2019), johnf (25th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Valerie Villars (25th February 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Diziblueyez;1277814][QUOTE= I do not consider it to have been a miracle, as much as I see it to be the result of something I was SEEKING and willing to work for..

)[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on this. miracle it is, when you dont understand. When able to achieve it, then you understand and the miracle cease. In this context, miracle to some might not be to others. I remember the saint (statue) on the Catholics church with blood dripping as tears from the eyes. Of course to some people its a miracle because how could a wooden or concrete thing tears with blood. I know this things or how it is done. Thus its no miracle to me.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), johnf (25th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), petra (27th February 2019), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

So in ACIM, is there anything like this?
    I don't recall that much of the wording.:

All conceptions are misconceptions.
    A falsehood when looked at in the context of the solid world being real that
    could lead to overacting, and or underacting, errors, similar to crossing a street without looking both ways.
    However this statement can be used to lead beyond the finite conceptual mind.

John
    Last edited by johnf; 25th February 2019 at 22:02.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hi again.

Thanks Diziblueyez, I hope it thrives too because it is so needed in this world. But I see we have to get a handle on miracles and the concept of God and where we fit into the whole scheme. The 'I Am' is an apt title for this project. I like it!

Hi Hym. I have read Louise Hays too. She's a miracle worker for sure. The healing of the body is pertinent work for the miracle worker because it in fact involves healing of the mind. A miracle worker can be called a Healer for that reason because all miracles heal the mind. The miracle does so by collapsing time and space, and abolishing the perceived laws of physics, for the duration. For the Child of God is subject to none of those in their natural state. Dwelling on that idea is very palliative and soothing.

Bubu. Your concepts are relative. Big and small have no bearing on the miracle, for the reason given above: the miracle does not follow the laws of physics, as they now stand...
    Isn't it easier to believe that we do not know than to say that since we are imperfect, god must be too? And, Bubu, you are not imperfect, you are magnificent! Still exactly as God created you. You've just forgotten.
    The miracle is a miracle until miracles are no longer needed, then there will just be the joy of creation! The miracle transports you through time, to a time far closer to your release than you can know. If I touch your heart, can you tell me how it's done?
    (the above is figurative)

John. There are no concepts in heaven. There is only knowing...

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bubu (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (27th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), johnf (25th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

So here are people exchanging words which are bound by concepts, yet somehow we can
    have a mutual experience of heaven together through this medium?

I feel I got a clear yes as an answer when I wrote that.
    And now I am seeing ideas around the time differences, and distance ,not barriers either.
    Feel free to add any thing I am not seeing.

John

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (25th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Ravenlocke (27th March 2023), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Your eyes are as good as mine, John.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th February 2019), Harmony (28th March 2023), johnf (26th February 2019), Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2023), Words of Joy (26th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast