+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parasitic mind control - the fall and rise of man

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Default Re: Parasitic mind control - the fall and rise of man

You are welcome Ernie, if we regain collectively the full control, then the thoughts that create reality will be much clearer.
    Love, love - and see what happens

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Smell the Roses (28th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

I.hoped.this.was.a.more.constructive.thread.Beren.on.how.to.get.rid.of.them.as.a.practical.guide.
    Truth.is.there.is.no.practical.guide.

Once.you.have.parasites.inside.of.you.good.will.is.not.enough.they.will.just.not.go.away.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sparrow7 For This Post:

DNA (28th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,938 times in 4,332 posts

Quote Posted by sparrow7 (here)
    I.hoped.this.was.a.more.constructive.thread.Beren.on.how.to.get.rid.of.them.as.a.practical.guide.
    Truth.is.there.is.no.practical.guide.

Once.you.have.parasites.inside.of.you.good.will.is.not.enough.they.will.just.not.go.away.

I don't know how practical you take this little piece here, but I tend to think it is quite valid.

In Castaneda's works he often mentions how he is buried in earth as part of his apprenticeship, also there was the time in the Castaneda works that a character named La Gorda had gained an entity attachment because of an ancient stone ring she had found and placed on her finger not knowing that it had belonged to a long dead shaman who had attached his awareness to it and began attaching and feeding on her.

I think burying oneself in earth is probably and remaining for quite some time is one of the best methods.

But also...
    Allowing natural flowing water to envelope and flow through you.

Allowing a fierce wind to blow and flow through you.

And allowing one self to sit in the sun for a period of time.

Of these I'm thinking burying yourself for a day or more would have the best results.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I have some interesting data that comes from Kewaunee Lapseritis. For a youtube video interview with Kweaunee click HERE.

For those who do not have time for the video I'll give a brief synopsis. Kewaunee is a 70 year old anthropologist/sociologist who looks and has the vigor of a healthy 50 year old. Kewaunee states he was at one time contacted telepathically by a Sasquatch. As outlandish as this claim is, the guy comes off solid in his interviews, and further more, his information pings with a substantial amount of data I've come across.

Kewaunee states that Sasquatch is not one of our (human) archaic ape like ancestors, Kewaunee states that Sasquatch is originally an off-world species that has been on this planet for millions of years. Further that Sasquatch are solid animals with telepathic and interdimensional capability. Further, that these same Sasquatch are in telepathic communication with craft piloting beings from other planets.

With that being said, on with the data relevant to this thread.

The information below is a Sasquatch's recommendation in how to cure one self of evil spirits and negative entities.

The information below can be found in this linked title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigfoot cultivates purity, innocence & truth.

In 1998, Standing Elk wrote the Afterward for my first book. The following message was given to Standing Elk from the Sasquatch people, which is precisely the information given to me over the years. I am sharing this because it’s profoundly important more than ever since our Earth Mother is dying of pollution and WWIII is at our doorstep! This message is only as good to the degree of which one applies it to their lives. Blessings! – Kewaunee

Sasquatchitan. I am Chief of Sasquatchi People. You may think we are hairy and have big feet. Really this is not so.

I come to speak to you because soon, our people will come to you again. The reason we had to leave the community of human beings is because of their loss of this innocence, truth, and purity. For our race and the Laws of our race are based upon these three.

All true Star Nations practice innocence, truth and purity.

Our people did not want to leave the human beings. This is why you have seen us here and there. Your grandfathers and grandmothers who have grown through what you call “years” usually are those who have seen us, because the Earth Walk teaches innocence, truth, and purity. This is why the Elders are the Spiritual leaders.

Our people are ready to come to the human beings again, to live with you and to teach you many things.

First, human beings must purify. For when we see you, we see things that are very horrifying to us because we have spiritual sight. You must cleanse the cloud of bad spirits that surrounds you, the negativity, unholy feelings, and unwise thoughts. Not only do these dark clouds prevent our people from having relationship to you, it prevents you from having relationship with Spirit and having relationship with Mother Earth.

We will share some practices now that will help you.

First, within the Sacred Elements, Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, there is the power for your cleansing.

If you were to bury yourself in Earth and stay there for a day, you would be clean.

If you were to go and stay with Brother Waterfall for a day, you would be clean.

If you would stay under the Desert Sun for a day, you would be clean.

If you would stand in the Strong Winds of the Mountain People for one day, you would be clean.

The Elemental Peoples love human beings. They will do service at any time for you. Take Tobacco to them. Pray for their Nation and they will come to you with hearts overflowing.

Then, honor their gift to you by changing the way you think, feeling with true heart, praying for renewal with Creator and honoring Mother Earth with each footstep.

The way of cleansing for human beings is right outside your door.

Mother Earth and her peoples are glorious beings of Universe!

Learn to respect us!

You look to the skies for miracles, the miracles are here!

Open your eyes and see!

Mother Earth is a great teacher of Innocence. She is a great teacher of Truth. She is Purity embodied. Know your Mother! Most of you came from far away to be with her and to be with the Peoples of her Love.

We Sasquatchi are ready to join you in the community of Sacred Law, in True Heart. We will teach you how to step through those Portals of Time. We will teach you how to remember who you are, your starry intelligence and wisdom. We will help you learn how to be in balance with the Sacred World around you.

Our Peoples have adopted this Universal Law and its sign as the symbol of Our coming and as the energy of our Teachings. And so, you may call us through these ways.

First, we will check you out. We will watch you. We will see if you are ready.

Can you see the little signs? For the biggest teachings are little things. We will be watching to see. For, when you can respect that little pebble, you can respect us. You can respect who you are.

Purity. Go out to the Sacred Waters.

Innocence. Remember when you were very young and be that way.

Truth. Stop trying so hard to lie.

The Elemental Brothers and Sisters are of these Essences. They are Purity in form. They are single. They are True. They are unpolluted, they understand that they are the Keepers of Life.

Learn from Soil and Stone.

Learn from River and Ocean.

Learn from Fire and Lightning.

Learn from Wind and Breath.

They are so close to you that you cannot remember who they are. And yet, not one action that you take, could you do without them.

These Sacred Element Peoples will restore you.

And then we, Sasquatchi, will come and teach you the community ways of being in balance with Sacred Mother. Then your lifeline will be unbroken as ours has been from the beginning.

Mitakuye Oyasin
    Standing Elk/Golden EagleChief/ChiefBlack Spotted Horse

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Smell the Roses (28th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Ken Carey wrote a book on spending the night in the branches of a tree during a thunderstorm. It is very revealing.

Bach wrote about swimming in the earth and walking on water.

It seems these natural elements are subject to other forces, unknown to man - or hidden by those who know...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Beren (1st March 2019), DNA (1st March 2019), Valerie Villars (1st March 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Well you just got some good advice here from people - sparrow 7.
    But you have to know, they don't leave because you don't have a strong will to oust them. Once you do, all those advices are going to work.

It will boil down to sheer will of yours and instinct for survival because you are fighting their sheer will for survival.
    Love, love - and see what happens

10. Link to Post #26
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Well you just got some good advice here from people - sparrow 7.
    But you have to know, they don't leave because you don't have a strong will to oust them. Once you do, all those advices are going to work.

It will boil down to sheer will of yours and instinct for survival because you are fighting their sheer will for survival.
    Yes.but.more.information.a.practical.guide.is.required.Like.
    How.the.parasite.functions.
    Where.is.it.located.inside.your.mind
    How.does.it.operate.
    How.can.it.be.interupted.

If.you.hear.voices.inside.your.head.all.the.time.then.you.have.them.they.are.inside.of.you.and.good. will.will.not.get.them.out.
    They.have.been.incubated.inside.your.mind.meaning.your.head.has.become.like.an.incubator.for.them.
    Hard.to.get.rid.of.them.with.just.good.will.

I.don't.know.I'll.start.first.

Fasting.does.wonders.it.flushes.the.mind.of.attachments
    Okay.how.about.others?Anyone.esle

Please,don't.come.here.with.just"love"stay.practical.

11. Link to Post #27
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

I.would.like.to.add.mind.is.not.brain.it.is.sustained.by.the.brain.fed.
    So.the.brain.if.you.want.to.call.it.the.other.brain.has.two.parts.one.material.and.one.not
    They.are.inside.the.non.material.brain(the.mind)

They.are.INSIDE.YOUR.MIND!!!There.they.are.talking.
    So.how.to.flush.the.mind.without.damaging.it.I.would.say.

12. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (7th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2