+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Parasitic mind control - the fall and rise of man

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Default Parasitic mind control - the fall and rise of man

It has been discussed for a long time here in Avalon about similar themes and we have similar threads running for a quite awhile.

Here, I want to emphasize the following - an active knowledge about the parasitic mind control over humanity and what to do about it.
    Active knowledge is something far above knowing or remembering the info you read somewhere or heard somewhere. It is the power to know and act accordingly.

First thing is to observe your mind. If you notice any activity that is in the background silently taking over the direction of your thoughts about everything then you are facing the parasitic mind control program. From very small to obvious control in the form of possession by an entity or alien, the deal is the same or should I say the operation structure of the parasitic mind or program is the same.

This is paramount in liberating yourself from control. Then and only then you can think truly, when free of them. Without this freedom, there is no understanding of alien life and civilization with a clear spectrum and a clear understanding of realities. It will always be colored in the way the parasites want.

So take back the control over your mind, spirit, and soul. Willfully create your clear thinking patterns and conscious living. Everything else will follow.
    Caution - the programs will fight back! Migraines, loss of memory, super stressful sudden situations out of the blue, attacks and so on. Do not be discouraged, it is your life at stake.
    Love, love - and see what happens

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Agape (24th February 2019), Anchor (24th February 2019), Baby Steps (24th February 2019), Bill Ryan (24th February 2019), Bubu (24th February 2019), cursichella1 (25th February 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2019), deborah7371 (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (24th February 2019), DNA (24th February 2019), drneglector (7th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2019), graciousb (27th February 2019), harmony_2 (25th February 2019), Inaiá (8th July 2019), Jad (24th February 2019), mab777 (26th February 2019), Magneticman (24th February 2019), meeradas (24th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (24th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Reinhard (25th February 2019), Richard S. (24th February 2019), RunningDeer (24th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019), Sojourner (27th February 2019), sunwings (24th February 2019), toppy (24th February 2019), Unicorn (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019), what is a name? (25th February 2019), yelik (24th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Parasitic mind control - the fall and rise of man

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    So take back the control over your mind, spirit, and soul. Willfully create your clear thinking patterns and conscious living. Everything else will follow.
    And how do you suggest going about that?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

deborah7371 (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), DNA (25th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Beren, I tend to agree with you

I also believe the ruling elites are affected by some sort of rogue Archonic AI through Satanic Ritual which invokes Demonic Entities that infects the mind – hence their evil greedy nature

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2019), deborah7371 (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), DNA (25th February 2019), Inaiá (8th July 2019), OmeyocaN777 (24th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

1. Observe
    2. Upon realizing that you found some program working against your mind, willfully ignore its commands to such and such things, to let go your thought stream in the direction it wants.
    3. Persevere. Programs are usually just that, rarely an entity will be there to control personally (that's is a more serious issue), so you have to overrrun the parasistic control program.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Beren, I tend to agree with you

I also believe the ruling elites are affected by some sort of rogue Archonic AI through Satanic Ritual which invokes Demonic Entities that infects the mind – hence their evil greedy nature
    Very much so. On every level they are controlled.
    Love, love - and see what happens

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th February 2019), Bubu (27th February 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2019), deborah7371 (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), DNA (25th February 2019), drneglector (7th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2019), Inaiá (8th July 2019), Mike (25th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Reinhard (25th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019), Unicorn (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019), yelik (25th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,740 times in 4,314 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

I think the one thing that James Redfield never emphasized in his "Celestine Prophecy" books was that something parasitic was at the heart of energy/chi deplenishment in human beings. His books talk about people stealing energy from each other but he never gets to the heart of the matter, which is that entity attachment causes the energy depletion in the first place and then folks feel the need to steal energy from others to satiate this sense of deplenishment not just to feed themselves but to further feed this parasitic entity they carry around.

I'm of the opinion that the same methods used to steal energy by someone of others is usually the same method the parasite uses to steal energy from the host individual. So if you find yourself overly critical and voicing it a great deal to the detriment of others, often times this same method is employed by the parasite inside one's internal dialogue to steal energy from the host.

The Celestine Prophecy books combined with a certain understanding of eastern mysticism and energy flow through the body are excellent models to help one figure this kind of thing out in my opinion.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2019), deborah7371 (25th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th February 2019), Dennis Leahy (25th February 2019), drneglector (7th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2019), harmony_2 (25th February 2019), Inaiá (8th July 2019), Jayke (25th February 2019), Mike (25th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (25th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Reinhard (25th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019), Unicorn (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019), yelik (25th February 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Of some interest:

Describing Wetiko: Colin Wilson's Sci-Fi Classic 'The Mind Parasites': Fiction or Reality?

Paul Levy Awaken in the Dream
    Mon, 20 Jun 2016 00:00 UTC
    It should get our attention that every person or group of people that have discovered what the Native American people called wetiko unanimously consider it to be the most important topic - there's not even any competition - to understand in our world today.

To give one example: Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan refers to wetiko (though by a different name) as "the topic of all topics." Called by many different names throughout history, the spirit of wetiko renders every other issue secondary, for wetiko is the over-arching umbrella that contains, subsumes, informs and underlies every form of self-and-other destruction that our species is acting out in our world.

If we don't come to terms with what wetiko - which can be conceived of as a virus of the mind - is revealing to us, nothing else will matter, as there will be no more human species.

Wetiko inspires the darkest evil imaginable while, at the same time, potentially helps us to wake up to our true nature as creative beings.

How wetiko winds up actually manifesting depends upon whether we recognize it as the on-going revelation that it is - it is showing us something about ourselves that is of supreme importance for us to know.

[...]

Full article: https://www.awakeninthedream.com/art...f-colin-wilson

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), Constance (7th July 2019), deborah7371 (25th February 2019), DNA (25th February 2019), drneglector (7th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2019), Jayke (25th February 2019), Mike (25th February 2019), Pam (27th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Reinhard (28th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Of some interest:

Describing Wetiko: Colin Wilson's Sci-Fi Classic 'The Mind Parasites': Fiction or Reality?

Paul Levy Awaken in the Dream
    Mon, 20 Jun 2016 00:00 UTC
    It should get our attention that every person or group of people that have discovered what the Native American people called wetiko unanimously consider it to be the most important topic - there's not even any competition - to understand in our world today.

To give one example: Carlos Castaneda's Don Juan refers to wetiko (though by a different name) as "the topic of all topics." Called by many different names throughout history, the spirit of wetiko renders every other issue secondary, for wetiko is the over-arching umbrella that contains, subsumes, informs and underlies every form of self-and-other destruction that our species is acting out in our world.

If we don't come to terms with what wetiko - which can be conceived of as a virus of the mind - is revealing to us, nothing else will matter, as there will be no more human species.

Wetiko inspires the darkest evil imaginable while, at the same time, potentially helps us to wake up to our true nature as creative beings.

How wetiko winds up actually manifesting depends upon whether we recognize it as the on-going revelation that it is - it is showing us something about ourselves that is of supreme importance for us to know.

[...]

Full article: https://www.awakeninthedream.com/art...f-colin-wilson

I like the Paul Levy link at the bottom of your post talking about the mind parasites in terms of being a systemic and all encompassing manifestation for humanity to deal with.

So often I see folks dealing with this topic under the umbrella of "we have to help folks who have this mind parasite".

When in fact it should be "we all have to come to terms with this universal infection of mankind".

Here is an obscure online author of whom I respect quite a bit, especially on this topic. https://zaporacle.com/category/mind-parasites/

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), Bubu (27th February 2019), deborah7371 (25th February 2019), drneglector (7th July 2019), Hervé (25th February 2019), Jayke (25th February 2019), Mike (25th February 2019), Pam (27th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Smell the Roses (26th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Here you can find a lot of info and dot connection about the parasitic mind and AI...

Space Force, Mars Slave colonies, AI-Archon-Draco Agenda, 5G Genocide & Human Survival

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), DNA (26th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    So often I see folks dealing with this topic under the umbrella of "we have to help folks who have this mind parasite".

When in fact it should be "we all have to come to terms with this universal infection of mankind".

Here is an obscure online author of whom I respect quite a bit, especially on this topic. https://zaporacle.com/category/mind-parasites/
    I checked it out, and I'm immediately drawn to the one about a Mind Parasite Encounter in Dune. I've never played Dune, and I don't think I saw the movie either. https://zaporacle.com/2011/03/27/a-m...unter-in-dune/

It's fascinating how we can look back and see these kind of connections. Dune is SO popular too. "We work to keep it that way" sounds an awful lot like "Not allowed to evolve" to me. Because essentially I think that's what it's boiling down to, the parasites (are designed to?) keep people from understanding the truth.

The image is what draws me. It's just a picture the author drew when he was 17, but it reminds me of an inkblot test with a part hilighted. One of the shall I say "symptoms" I began to notice when something was affecting my mind is, I'd start seeing faces everywhere (which I later learned has a name, "Pareidolia"). I'd see them everywhere. Sometimes the faces would appear to be happy, other times they'd scare the crap out of me. If I was seeing penises instead of faces, Freud would probably think I want a penis. I don't think it's connected with my psychology though, I strongly feel that seeing "stuff that looks like other stuff" is a symptom of mind parasites.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), DNA (26th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (26th February 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)

I checked it out, and I'm immediately drawn to the one about a Mind Parasite Encounter in Dune. I've never played Dune, and I don't think I saw the movie either. https://zaporacle.com/2011/03/27/a-m...unter-in-dune/

It's fascinating how we can look back and see these kind of connections. Dune is SO popular too. "We work to keep it that way" sounds an awful lot like "Not allowed to evolve" to me. Because essentially I think that's what it's boiling down to, the parasites (are designed to?) keep people from understanding the truth.

The image is what draws me. It's just a picture the author drew when he was 17, but it reminds me of an inkblot test with a part hilighted. One of the shall I say "symptoms" I began to notice when something was affecting my mind is, I'd start seeing faces everywhere (which I later learned has a name, "Pareidolia"). I'd see them everywhere. Sometimes the faces would appear to be happy, other times they'd scare the crap out of me. If I was seeing penises instead of faces, Freud would probably think I want a penis. I don't think it's connected with my psychology though, I strongly feel that seeing "stuff that looks like other stuff" is a symptom of mind parasites.

I liked the Dune correlation as well. I'm a big fan of the Dune books, especially Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse Dune.

The correlation between Honored Maters "HM", and a sort of immortal vampire that instead of blood feeds on the sexual energy of the population they control was excellent. I especially was fond of this passage.

Quote Sardonically, Teg asks: “They cannot be improved?” HM replies: “They must not be improved! Oh, we see to it that self improvement remains a great fad among them. Nothing real about it, of course.” (this immediately reminds me of Terence McKenna’s arch comment on New Agers: “They’re willing to try anything so long as it doesn’t work”).
    I'm fond of this page as well on the same site. https://zaporacle.com/2009/11/09/min...-and-vampires/
    If you scroll towards the bottom of the page you will see case histories where he has documented some of his personal interactions with parasite type entities one of which was a person host to a vampiric parasitic entity.

And on a personal note I had an experience where I felt I had an experience with a sort of external parasite attempting to bond with me in an offer to rid me of my born mind parasite as a boon to my individual energy supplies at the expense of those in my environment of whom this new external parasite would attach to me and feed on through my interactions with them. I felt this being was very much the same as the one Zap describes in the previous link I provided . My interaction with a vampire
    Last edited by DNA; 26th February 2019 at 18:32.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I am being battered and now I don't trust no one in spirit. I have lost friends and people think I am crazy. I was told my heart and soul is to stay as one in love. I was battered and they attacked my soul from my head after I got depression. Now I had a CIA hologram on my bedroom wall warning me to stop loving and healing earth and others. I admit openly I did run into fear. Then I had spirits governments they come in spirit and I found out as I'm sensitive I felt a connection to Roselvelt??????????? and the white house. They kept bombarding me in the head repeated "you are fear " over and over again. They pretend that they are angels when they are not. They lead you astray and devils they just accuse you non stop. They are all the same working to keep you in far away from love as possible. Now I hear you are below the belt non stop. You don't know if it's an angel or a monitoring them.
    I sat in a café shop once and as soon as I began to think I heard "she's in her head" if I think of anyone I hear "you are you of your own accord or you are in your head. or you are not the brain.
    Then they try to startle you and tell you that devils are inside you.
    I'm exhausted from it. You must be careful. I swear I'm a graduate and I'm not mad. The government attack their own humans they are satanic and hide it but love is the key and I am made of love and I believe in my soul and heart and I love .
    Don't let them make you fear,

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (27th February 2019), Unicorn (27th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The correlation between Honored Maters "HM", and a sort of immortal vampire that instead of blood feeds on the sexual energy of the population they control was excellent. I especially was fond of this passage.

Quote Sardonically, Teg asks: “They cannot be improved?” HM replies: “They must not be improved! Oh, we see to it that self improvement remains a great fad among them. Nothing real about it, of course.” (this immediately reminds me of Terence McKenna’s arch comment on New Agers: “They’re willing to try anything so long as it doesn’t work”).
    That part stood out to me also. Must not be improved actually made me roll my eyes a bit, I think it's supposed to do that though (ha). It's essentially saying the same thing as "We work to keep it that way". Sounds a lot like "Protect the system above all else", which is a very very dangerous way of thinking/operating if you ask me.

I'm fond of this page as well on the same site. https://zaporacle.com/2009/11/09/min...-and-vampires/
    If you scroll towards the bottom of the page you will see case histories where he has documented some of his personal interactions with parasite type entities one of which was a person host to a vampiric parasitic entity.
    I've read some of this before...
    When Nicholas said "I think I'm a vampire", I vaguely recollect reading this exact story before.
    I thought I could be some kind of vampire for a while too, because it'd make a bit of sense at least - but now I don't know what to think.
    Hypothetically, let's say that I were some kind of energy vampire, what would I even do about it? Join the vampire club? I don't mean to be snide, I just feel a connection with Nicholas. What's he even supposed to do now? Something's probably going to try and trick him into killing himself, would be my guess.

EDIT: If this is the same thing as parasites I assume can be fixed, but if he IS a vampire and that's what he IS, that's not going to change.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (28th February 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Just a random question here.. Could this "Vamire or Archon" influence that people are speaking about, be the same thing that people are confusing with government harrassement? I find the whole subject to be something worthy of examining. MANY PEOPLE are claiming to be having these interactions. While I KNOW this is possible, defining what it is, is far more challenging as it can present itself as anything it wishes to.

So exactly what is it here that w are truly dealing with? Is it all somehow related? Sometimes when I read the posts of the TI community I think, WHY .. Why would we attack our own in such a way? Could they be deliberately being misled into believing it is the agencies, and not some rogue et, or interdimensional being? Or worse, someone from outside this realm reaching in from a higher perspective, just messing with the masses?
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 26th February 2019 at 22:23.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DNA (26th February 2019), Pam (27th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Long before I had ever read about these theories I had my own theorie, that there are some sort of extradimensional creatures (like worms or squids) that eat our pain, misery and suffering. I cannot anymore remember where I got the idea. But it was around the 90's or early 2000 I guess.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Beren (27th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th February 2019), DNA (27th February 2019), OmeyocaN777 (27th February 2019), petra (26th February 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There might be a connection with what people are calling "astral bugs", the reason I think so is my thoughts pretty much yelled at me not to read about astral bugs. It was like "don't read that!!", much louder than my normal thoughts. I chose not to read about astral bugs because bugs are disgusting enough already, that just sounds stomach turning. That only happened one other time. I had a copy of "voyage to Arcturus" printed off, and my thoughts yelled at me not to read it as soon as I touched it. I didn't read it all, but I did read the end of it - and it's creepy.
    Yelling at me to not read things doesn't always work essentially... but sure makes me pay attention.

Edit: I somehow went in a circle, this book is definitely related to mind parasites.
    Link to archived page
    Last edited by petra; 26th February 2019 at 23:22.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (27th February 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now it feels like it's trying to make friends with me.
    I hesitate to even post this because it's just so ... foolish.
    First a bit of back story, my thoughts know me pretty well, and what positive associations that I have.
    My right hand just makes a "peace" symbol all of a sudden.
    I think "wtf is wrong with my hand?"
    The loud thing yells "wtf is that supposed to mean?" (Offendedly)
    The other thing replies "it means twoooo things" (makes same sign again and wave it around)
    Me: Facepalm
    I guess that's me trying to "hide inside of my hand".
    Facepalm again.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

DNA (27th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    There might be a connection with what people are calling "astral bugs", the reason I think so is my thoughts pretty much yelled at me not to read about astral bugs. It was like "don't read that!!", much louder than my normal thoughts. I chose not to read about astral bugs because bugs are disgusting enough already, that just sounds stomach turning. That only happened one other time. I had a copy of "voyage to Arcturus" printed off, and my thoughts yelled at me not to read it as soon as I touched it. I didn't read it all, but I did read the end of it - and it's creepy.
    Yelling at me to not read things doesn't always work essentially... but sure makes me pay attention.

Edit: I somehow went in a circle, this book is definitely related to mind parasites.
    Link to archived page
    The idea of energy/chi/qi parasites is hinting at a non-organic non-physical life form feeding on a portion of our totality that is non-physical non-organic as well. If this is the case it stands to reason that there would be a diversity of these beings waiting to be classified and categorized just like biological life on Earth.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bubu (27th February 2019), petra (27th February 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Just a random question here.. Could this "Vamire or Archon" influence that people are speaking about, be the same thing that people are confusing with government harrassement? I find the whole subject to be something worthy of examining. MANY PEOPLE are claiming to be having these interactions. While I KNOW this is possible, defining what it is, is far more challenging as it can present itself as anything it wishes to.

So exactly what is it here that w are truly dealing with? Is it all somehow related? Sometimes when I read the posts of the TI community I think, WHY .. Why would we attack our own in such a way? Could they be deliberately being misled into believing it is the agencies, and not some rogue et, or interdimensional being? Or worse, someone from outside this realm reaching in from a higher perspective, just messing with the masses?
    Denise, I tend to think your above assessment is correct. It wants you to think it is agencies, etc. In some cases it may be, but whatever it is, it feeds on lies, masks, confusion and deception, representing itself in whatever way it thinks it can get to you the most.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (27th February 2019), petra (27th February 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Angry Re: Parasitic mind control - the fall and rise of man

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Just a random question here.. Could this "Vamire or Archon" influence that people are speaking about, be the same thing that people are confusing with government harrassement?
    Archon influence is documented in the Gnostic scriptures two thousand years ago. Anything being done through covert harassment technologically and other wise is above and beyond this specific topic in my opinion.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

petra (27th February 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Thanks Beren. A good reminder. We must guard our minds with the truth, and offer love where before we may have condemned. Don Juan said as much...but also trained apprentices to deal with the shadow beast.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Beren (28th February 2019), DNA (28th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast