+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whale found on a jungle island, 15 meters from the ocean

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,029 times in 644 posts

Default Whale found on a jungle island, 15 meters from the ocean

Might need to do your own due dilligence, but on the face of it, appears real !

The ten-tonne marine mammal (pictured) was discovered in the middle of the undergrowth on the island of Marajo off the Araruna Beach, Brazil, at the mouth of the Amazon River. Scientists believe the creature died at sea and may have landed in the wooded area after rough seas and high tides threw it inland, far from the ocean.

A team from Semma went to the region to inspect the remains (top and bottom right), believed to be a 12-month old calf, and to gather information which could help to explain how the aquatic creature crash landed in the jungle. Video taken at the time shows the mammal splayed out in swampy mangrove surrounded by trees, with no visible signs of injury. Biologists from the Bicho D'agua Institute have been called in to collect forensic samples to determine the cause of death.

They believe the massive animal, which measures six feet wide, was already dead when it was carried by huge waves to its unnatural resting place.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th February 2019), DeDukshyn (24th February 2019), Innocent Warrior (25th February 2019), Matt P (25th February 2019), Nasu (24th February 2019), Ratszinger (25th February 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th February 2019), Words of Joy (28th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Whale found on a jungle island, 15 meters from the ocean

If this is a legit video, my best speculation is that a vortex, such as a tornado over the sea or ocean, lifted the poor creature and deposited it where it was found. A vortex is a hugely powerful aspect of nature.

Add: Another word or concept for vortex is torus. See the work of Michael Rodin. If I recall correctly that is his name. He did not "discover" the torus/vortex but he explicated on the subject in an insightful way.
    Last edited by Satori; 24th February 2019 at 21:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th February 2019), Ratszinger (25th February 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Storms... massive waves... Awesome power of water carrying a whale up a beach...
    Not too much of a stretch for the imagination. I think if you have the free time to research a subject, there are plenty others that deserve attention... if I'd the time, I'd dig into Wade Fraser's stuff a lot more.
    Last edited by LoneWolf76; 24th February 2019 at 22:37. Reason: Spelling

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoneWolf76 For This Post:

Charles Harris (25th February 2019), Pam (25th February 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I have seen similar stories of fish being carried into the upper atmosphere and raining down in very unusual places. Of course it could be a drop from an abduction.. Just sayin.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Pam (25th February 2019), scotslad (26th February 2019), Spellbound (24th February 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    I have seen similar stories of fish being carried into the upper atmosphere and raining down in very unusual places. Of course it could be a drop from an abduction.. Just sayin.
    We have lots of birds where I live and they occasionally drop their dinner. Its pretty rare but i do sometimes see fish in random places and one time a fish dropped on my roof when i was outside (coincidentally grilling). It was loud and scared the crap outta me.

I genuinely wonder if they are catching these fish or stealing them.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,031 times in 8,168 posts

Has it been closely examined yet, I wonder. It could be an abduction case. As in, Linda Howe's cattle mutilation cases.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member Kevan's Avatar
    Thanks

Far from the ocean? 15 Meters: Wildlife experts are searching for clues following the discovery of a dead humpback whale in the Amazon jungle — about 15 metres from the ocean. Link:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-...ungle/10845704

Not the first time either, happened before in 2007.
    Last edited by Kevan; 25th February 2019 at 08:33.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevan For This Post:

Hervé (25th February 2019), Satori (25th February 2019), scotslad (26th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Kevan (here)
    Far from the ocean? 15 Meters: Wildlife experts are searching for clues following the discovery of a dead humpback whale in the Amazon jungle — about 15 metres from the ocean. Link:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-...ungle/10845704

Not the first time either, happened before in 2007.
    Yes... I'll amend the thread title. Hardly in the middle of the Amazon, having been teleported there.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ChristianSky (25th February 2019), Kevan (25th February 2019), scotslad (26th February 2019), Yoda (25th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I live across the street from the water in the Straights of Juan De Fuca. It is somewhat protected as compared to the vast Pacific Ocean but I am always blown away at heavy, huge logs that are thrown way up off the shoreline in storms. It almost doesn't seem possible but it happens all the time.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

That's what I love about this place. Whether its an article or video about something Corey Goode remembers from his time off planet, David Wilock received from one of his trusted insiders or a simple intriguing video raising questions....Very quickly on here with such an excellent of network of researchers, and intrepid savvy internet scanners, we can leverage our fellow member's skills to confirm the facts, dispel the myths and say it like it is.

Thanks. You guys rock.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Crikey, it turns out that Marajo where the whale was found is apparently the largest river island in the world and with a land area of 40,100 square kilometres (15,500 sq mi) Marajó is comparable in size to Switzerland. The things you can find out when you go digging

19. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2019)

20. Link to Post #12
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

15 meters from ocean is not a jungle. We use to have a couple cottage from the shore and yes waves can throw a whale that far.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

frodo13 (27th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread