+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: When does the Soul leave your body?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: When does the Soul leave your body?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    It's my understanding that the soul may also disconnect during massive emotional, mental or physical trauma, especially the former. Almost as if the pain is too much for the soul to bear or process at the time.
    Yes, it can fragment, and then soul retrieval (of the missing pieces) is needed. I always used to doubt this, but then experienced and resolved it myself. It's very real.
    Alternately this kind of trauma can result in an OOBE.

Soul retrieval was always something I had associated with Shamans and their inner journeyings to bring about healing. A kind of alternate cultural approach that I never properly understood the mechanics of. I've never heard of an individual soul retrieval before but I guess it's the equivalent of self-healing as opposed to going to the doctor.

Kudos Bill.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th August 2019), Eric J (Viking) (30th July 2019), petra (26th August 2019), Valerie Villars (30th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

The soul doesn't have to wait till the body dies. It can leave during a coma (and if the body recovers, can return — or sometimes a new soul can even 'walk in' after a very long period of coma).

It's like having one's car off the road for a long time. One might go rent another one for a while until it's repaired.

And if someone is very elderly, weak, or infirm, or maybe has a fatal degenerative disease like Alzheimer's, then the soul can also leave 'early', or spend time going walkabout in the universe while returning intermittently. There are no hard and fast 'rules'.
    I agree with Bill,

I agree with Bill, what I write now is my personal opinion which does not have to be everyone's opinion. I suspect that the soul is a form of energy, only when it originated, I can only guess. Either at birth, as of this moment, when sperm meets the egg cell, that would already be an energy form, or it occurs during birth when the embryo takes shape.

I think that we are able to leave our body even before death, I myself had such an experience respiratory arrest only I do not know how long it took. The only thing I felt was hard to describe, it felt like a nudge like a strong pull, then I woke up and took a deep breath but otherwise there was nothing, except this light that I saw, the light that many have seen who have experienced near-death.

I wanted to write a thread earlier and ask what happens to the energy after death, but the search function was overloaded. So I agree with Bill the soul doesn´t have to wait till the body dies.

Just a personal note. If we had invested the time we invested in wars instead of exchanging knowledge with other cultures ... would not we be more advanced today?
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

avid (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (18th August 2019), chris_walker (26th August 2019), Eric J (Viking) (18th August 2019), greybeard (18th August 2019), kfm27917 (26th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    It's my understanding that the soul may also disconnect during massive emotional, mental or physical trauma, especially the former. Almost as if the pain is too much for the soul to bear or process at the time[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B].
    Yes, it can fragment, and then soul retrieval (of the missing pieces) is needed. I always used to doubt this, but then experienced and resolved it myself. It's very real.
    Bill wrote: *Almost as if the pain is too much for the soul to bear or process at the time*

I´ve experienced that by myself, when the pain grown to much,

I have the experience myself. If the pain is or becomes too strong, a part of the soul leaves the body, but only one part because the main supply must remain otherwise a return would not be possible. When I was a little kid in first grade I had such an experience.

The only thing I can remember was the first day of school, after which I miss two weeks. When my soul returned to my body or mind, I remember that I had very strong pain and hit two big fists on my head, at first I did not know where I am and who or what I am. I only heard a male voice scream at me, she screamed now he's been in school for two weeks and still can not write Mimi gets water.

Then came back the memory of who I am, a small child at the age of seven who went to school, but what happened in the two weeks I do not know. I suppose Bill is right, the soul has protected itself, the pain must have been very strong, so that my body could endure it, but not my spirit, that's why I am sure that a part of my soul left the body.
    [/SIZE]

I ask you not to laugh, because this experience, I have really experienced and it corresponds to the pure truth ...
    thanks.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

chris_walker (26th August 2019), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2019), petra (26th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2