+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Model found dead who was going to expose the sex traffic industry...tied to vatican

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Model found dead who was going to expose the sex traffic industry...tied to vatican

https://iotwreport.com/whistleblower...ng-found-dead/

There have been so many stories lately about the Vatican and catholic church and there molestation. Priests all over the world in large numbers are being found out. And just yesterday I saw that the number 3 cardinal in the Vatican was found guilty in Australia of molestation and is going to jail. And then I saw this story which seems to also be tied to the Vatican.

This article is short but revealing. And at the end of the article it says the model knew the person who was molested who was good friends with the POPE. It seems it goes all the way up to top.

The catholic church has over 2000 of very bad karma. And I think now its time to pay it back. Its time for the truth to come out about what they are and what they have done. ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

avid (27th February 2019), Bluegreen (27th February 2019), BMJ (2nd March 2019), conk (27th February 2019), Denise/Dizi (29th April 2019), Ivanhoe (27th February 2019), jebrenham (29th April 2019), mountain_jim (4th March 2019), petra (30th April 2019), Ratszinger (27th February 2019), Swan (30th April 2019), Tintin (27th February 2019), toppy (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (27th February 2019), XelNaga (3rd May 2019), YoYoYo (27th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,682 times in 657 posts

Default Re: Model found dead who was going to expose the sex traffic industry...tied to vatican

Human trafficking is the worst of the worst aside from murders, child abuse/pedophilia, but it all is related, and it really needs to be brought to light, and not remain one left in the dark due to the graphic nature of the crimes themselves.. It is worse than even debt slavery and in my opinion the most important topic we should be discussing as a population. To see no replies to this thread, is very discouraging. It says that it is too ugly to even address...

And with that we will never find any resolutions, nor will the innocent victims every stand to have any hope in their dispair. Very discouraging. We need to fix that somehow.

This thread went 2 months without a reply... SAD..
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 30th April 2019 at 19:16.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

bennycog (1st May 2019), jebrenham (29th April 2019), petra (30th April 2019), toppy (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,156 times in 1,181 posts

Default Re: Model found dead who was going to expose the sex traffic industry...tied to vatican

People tend to assume that the priests become child molesters because they are catholic, and there must be something wrong with catholics which is making so many priests turn into child molesters. Well I don't think that's quite right. They weren't always child molesters, just at some point along the line, they decided it'd be a good idea to have sex with children.

The problem should be a bit more apparent now.

I'd like the truth to come out too. And not saying catholics are blameless, I see this as a huge abuse of church power.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th April 2019), toppy (30th April 2019), Valerie Villars (30th April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread