+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Joe Rogan: Alex Jones Returns...

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,760 times in 8,385 posts

Default Re: Joe Rogan: Alex Jones Returns...

Alex is pretty simple, really. He's healthily alarmed by the state of the world. His responses to it are emotionally primitive and dead-on. He doesn't give a stuff about "cool". He's almost permanently in battlefield stress mode. The guy's a full-on trooper getting his hands 'dirty and bloody'. The 'enemy's' forces are reeling from the damage he's already inflicted on them.

There are those who want us to think Alex has been banished from much of the internet because he's a bad man with bad things to say. The reality, I'm sure, is that he's been banished as a counter strike to the damage he's done to 'them'. It's a war. A hitherto silent war. Alex forced it out into the open, where the enemy has started to lose the fight for the first time.

I feel, a lot of the resistance to Alex Jones among our own 'side' is a case of "oh go away, I don't want to fight this battle for our future. I'm quite comfortable the way I am". That's not a fault with Alex. That's a fault with us. A war has been raging for a long time but only one side was fighting. Of course we were going to lose, but now, we have some skin in the fight, and we are starting to win.

I'm in little doubt that Trump could not have won the presidency if Alex Jones had not done the ground work ahead of him. A far too significant minority are still arguing over whether Alex Jones deserved to be banished or not, instead of seeing his huge significance in the overall state of affairs right now.

We're in the fight, and doing a lot of winning. Thank you Alex Jones. . . . . And Joe Rogan . . . go suck your multi millionair thumb some more, while you make up your mind.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alan (2nd March 2019), anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019), Billy (3rd March 2019), Constance (3rd March 2019), Debra (3rd March 2019), DNA (2nd March 2019), drneglector (2nd March 2019), genevieve (2nd March 2019), HaveBlue (4th March 2019), Hervé (2nd March 2019), Hym (2nd March 2019), Jean-Luc (3rd March 2019), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Kryztian (2nd March 2019), meeradas (3rd March 2019), Mike (2nd March 2019), Muzz (2nd March 2019), OmeyocaN777 (9th March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), Patient (2nd March 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Reinhard (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd March 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,978 times in 4,336 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Alex is pretty simple, really. He's healthily alarmed by the state of the world. His responses to it are emotionally primitive and dead-on. He doesn't give a stuff about "cool". He's almost permanently in battlefield stress mode. The guy's a full-on trooper getting his hands 'dirty and bloody'. The 'enemy's' forces are reeling from the damage he's already inflicted on them.

There are those who want us to think Alex has been banished from much of the internet because he's a bad man with bad things to say. The reality, I'm sure, is that he's been banished as a counter strike to the damage he's done to 'them'. It's a war. A hitherto silent war. Alex forced it out into the open, where the enemy has started to lose the fight for the first time.

I feel, a lot of the resistance to Alex Jones among our own 'side' is a case of "oh go away, I don't want to fight this battle for our future. I'm quite comfortable the way I am". That's not a fault with Alex. That's a fault with us. A war has been raging for a long time but only one side was fighting. Of course we were going to lose, but now, we have some skin in the fight, and we are starting to win.

I'm in little doubt that Trump could not have won the presidency if Alex Jones had not done the ground work ahead of him. A far too significant minority are still arguing over whether Alex Jones deserved to be banished or not, instead of seeing his huge significance in the overall state of affairs right now.

We're in the fight, and doing a lot of winning. Thank you Alex Jones. . . . . And Joe Rogan . . . go suck your multi millionair thumb some more, while you make up your mind.
    Norman you just kicked the knowledge incredibly hard here.

Damn!
    Can I make this post my new signature? Thanks for this, really well said.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019), Billy (3rd March 2019), Constance (3rd March 2019), drneglector (2nd March 2019), Hym (2nd March 2019), Jean-Luc (3rd March 2019), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), meeradas (3rd March 2019), Mike (2nd March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), Patient (2nd March 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Valerie Villars (6th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Dammit. I've tried to post twice.Way more complicated than this post. I understand this man (Alex Jones) and feel I am listening to a peer. I would have whiskey with him any time.

From Bill: do see this thread. There are a couple of excellent fixit solutions there that will stop this ever happening again.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd March 2019 at 09:37.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2019), Constance (3rd March 2019), DNA (3rd March 2019), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2019), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), robinr1 (3rd March 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

here's something that Alex mention about Corporations work with foreign country like china censorship people....these Corpoorations is enermy of people.
    Quote A digital tracking app that allows Muslim males who live in Saudi Arabia to keep track of their female “property” in real time is reportedly approved and available for download in both Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store – even as independent media outlets like Infowars and even Natural News that challenge mainstream narratives remain banned for their supposedly “offensive” content.

Known as “Absher,” the Sharia Law tool apparently functions like a homing device for Muslim men to keep 24/7 tabs on Muslim women, ensuring that they don’t try to flee their enslavement. Should a Muslim woman attempt to escape from her Muslim prison, Absher allows the male “guardians” in her life, whether they be husbands, brothers, or other male kin, to quickly track them down and retrieve them.
    http://govtslaves.com/2019-02-16-goo...offensive.html .....

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2019), DNA (3rd March 2019), Flash (3rd March 2019), Jean-Luc (3rd March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Reinhard (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd March 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,440 times in 21,113 posts

Thumbs up Re: Joe Rogan: Alex Jones Returns...

Alex Jones Trolls the World ft. Joe Rogan
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2019), Debra (4th March 2019), DNA (3rd March 2019), Flash (3rd March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Reinhard (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd March 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I thought this interview was fantastic. I had no problem following Jones, I actually increased the speed to save some time. I make a living listening to people so it’s an easy skill for me. It was very revealing into how he developed his spiritual and political views. His several traumatic, what sounded like near death experiences combined with the exposure to his father’s work would predictably indicate the direction his life went into.

Many are used to listening to people trying to present as news broadcasters, scientists, educated historians etc; that lends them credibility. Certainly many of them are just that, but my point is every human being has the capacity for waking up or enlightenment. The new age movement set a template for what we should expect that person to be like and it is not the hypomanic Jones.

He has the combination of exposure to secret information, personal interdimensional experiences and research into the esoteric that is the hallmark of an enlightened human being, even if his package doesn't fit the stereotype.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2019), Debra (4th March 2019), DNA (4th March 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2019), Flash (3rd March 2019), HaveBlue (4th March 2019), Hervé (3rd March 2019), Michi (4th March 2019), Mike (3rd March 2019), onevoice (3rd March 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Reinhard (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd March 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I can't get this interview out of my mind. It was just intensely alive.

I know so many have a problem with Alex Jones delivery, but he reminds me so much of the comedian Robin Williams; just brilliant, fast, tangentially amazing and I feel somewhat lulled to sleep by what I have heard or listened to since then.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 4th March 2019 at 01:21. Reason: punctuation
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2019), Debra (4th March 2019), DNA (4th March 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2019), Mike (3rd March 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Reinhard (7th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I can't get this interview out of my mind. It was just intensely alive.

I know so many have a problem with Alex Jones delivery, but he reminds me so much of the comedian Robin Williams; just brilliant, fast tangentially amazing and I feel somewhat lulled to sleep by what I have heard or listened to since then.

Well said Val. I finished it finally earlier today and I think Alex was just awesome.

He was as hyper and intense as usual, but so mind-blowingly sharp and articulate and knowledgeable about everything he was saying that i was able to keep up (for the most part! Lol) despite his rapid-fire delivery.

Joe understands Alex and gave him the space to go off, stopping him only at the right times for clarification and context. It was an epic interview.

Like Bill I kept hoping Eddie Bravo would just shut the hell up or leave. It was the only slightly aggravating thing in an otherwise excellent show.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

anandacate (4th March 2019), aoibhghaire (3rd March 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2019), Debra (4th March 2019), DNA (4th March 2019), ExomatrixTV (5th March 2019), Iancorgi (4th March 2019), OmeyocaN777 (11th March 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Reinhard (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (4th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    be careful with DMT, Apokalypse, do not mix it with anything else and be reasonable with the quantity absorbed.

I have seen first hand a young one permanently brain changed with DMT and it was not funny. He was permanently hallucinating geometrical figures day in day out, 24 hours a day. Speaking with me he saw those figures floating around.

He knew they were hallucination and would not give attention to them, but he told me it was the greatest mistake he ever did and just hoped his brain would come back like before some day.

This had been going on for him for more than one year already. It was so bothersome that he had problem to work, problems to study, problems. It took him more than 6 months, seeing him daily, before he confided in me what happened. And despite this, he was getting ok in studies with me. I know it was true.

thanks, i'm not really fear or thinking about that but more of do crazy stuff hurting myself or somebody...my life not so great having bad life.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 4th March 2019 at 03:46.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Flash (6th March 2019), ramus (4th March 2019), Valerie Villars (4th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One of the issues that AJ seems to have created, willingly or unwillingly.

The word "conspiracy" has its social connotations already and are also now in the cultural mental log that are also connected to people like Alex Jones.

Because he is one of the more well-known and shouted the loudest, it’s another mental image that people have in their mental dictionary of the word conspiracy. Next to the definition of the word is a picture of AJ. That puts us at a disadvantage in terms of presenting information and data to others to prove nefarious things that do happen in this world. I am not fully blaming AJ for this either, but it doesn't help the wider community.

I don’t like the guy personally and don’t subscribe to his opinions etc. The fact he was de-platformed is wrong but not surprising at the same time. What is concerning however is how far they will take this "de-platforming" effort to the wider masses?

If you look at it from a different angle however, these platforms that are being demonetised and certain content that is being removed. It seems to be a common misconception that these platforms have some sort of moral duty to the world or must reinforce human rights?? They are about making money not reinforcing free speech, it’s really that simple in my opinion.

If you sign the Terms and Conditions and they change them, you have to agree to them or simply don’t use their platform. We have become as a population, groomed to be offended by everything that we assume that everyone and everything in the world should be fair and righteous, in a world that is the opposite of those things. It’s horrible, it really is, but it’s the reality of it, its where we are right now. Will it change? Probably not, people switch the channel over or just catch-up on what the Kardashians are doing or what Trump has tweeted this week. We really have handed it to them on a plate…

There has been a war on people that ask questions and has gone on for a very long time.

I recall bush talking about it after 9/11, that people shouldn’t even consider conspiracy theories! Which translates to "don’t ask questions, just believe us"

I don't consider myself a "conspiracy theorist" - I simply don’t accept all I am told, all that I read and I ask questions, the establishment quite simply don’t like people that ask questions, particularly when it’s their narrative you are questioning.

No wonder they want to control it....and no wonder people are being removed from voicing their opinions regardless of the rhetoric.

Sidenote;
    Apologies for the rant....

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Iancorgi (6th March 2019), Valerie Villars (6th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by apokalypse (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    be careful with DMT, Apokalypse, do not mix it with anything else and be reasonable with the quantity absorbed.

I have seen first hand a young one permanently brain changed with DMT and it was not funny. He was permanently hallucinating geometrical figures day in day out, 24 hours a day. Speaking with me he saw those figures floating around.

He knew they were hallucination and would not give attention to them, but he told me it was the greatest mistake he ever did and just hoped his brain would come back like before some day.

This had been going on for him for more than one year already. It was so bothersome that he had problem to work, problems to study, problems. It took him more than 6 months, seeing him daily, before he confided in me what happened. And despite this, he was getting ok in studies with me. I know it was true.

thanks, i'm not really fear or thinking about that but more of do crazy stuff hurting myself or somebody...my life not so great having bad life.
    Sorry that you have a not so good life Apokalypse, just don't make it yet worst with being stupid taking the wrong drugs the wrong ways.

You may think it is not helpful what I will write here, but hey, this is from my experience.

Lots of us had tremendously difficult lives. Me included. But comes a time where it smooths off, and it gets better. As long as we avoid the main huge pitfalls, one being hook up or damage by drugs. Another one is a sociopath partner. Avoid the first, which can create unreparable damages, and you are set for a smoother nicer ride at some point, the second, you can overcome but it takes years to repair the damage.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

10 Million views on youtube
    20 million views on I tunes

In the first five minutes he addresses the censorship the podcast has faced!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (8th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I watched a good portion of this. Interesting conversation. When Rogan talked the least it was best. I skipped the whole flat earth section, way too long.

I didn't know that Jones' family had those kinds of connections. That explains a lot. And to hear him talk about his precognitive dreams was compelling. Notice that towards the end Rogan wanted to pin it all on some head injury he sustained as a kid. That's Rogan and his ego. He's a smart guy Joe, I'll give him that. He knows how to absorb information from his guests and verbalize it. And he always needs to put that knowledge on display, instead of letting the guests keep their rhythms.

Of course he couldn't slow Alex down much. I would have liked to hear him talk more about his idea of God, which came out rather mixed up, and Rogan and Bravo diverted it. Like, how does Alex know that God knows everything except where It came from?

Looks like Alex drank the Icke concoction, he's full on interdimensional now. He always came off as an Icke skeptic, wonder what changed there. They spent most of the program on "aliens" and George Soros. Those are topics that are not really challenging the system, they take in a wide arc of people and situations. So why the big back off on Sandy Hook? Maybe he doesn't want to spend all his time on that. Maybe he's afraid to see his whole kingdom go down.

I don't know, it's all a circus anyway. Isn't it? I will say I have a fuller picture of Jones now. But -- what does it matter ? ? ?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (18th March 2019), waree (17th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Joe Rogan talking about the Annunaki, Zecharia Sitchin, the 12th Planet
    Tremendous Clips
    Published on Sep 28, 2018
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Constance (8th June 2019), Pam (6th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Alex Jones is a Rothschild agent. His company was formed by the same woman that legally represents the Bromfmans who are the Canadian Rothschilds. Alex Jones has been processed for a one way ticket to Omega Hell.
    The Antichrist and The Great Dictator https://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,604 times in 20,701 posts

Please provide some links, proofs, etc for your assertions. Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Gridkeeper (here)
    Alex Jones is a Rothschild agent. His company was formed by the same woman that legally represents the Bromfmans who are the Canadian Rothschilds. Alex Jones has been processed for a one way ticket to Omega Hell.
    Each breath a gift...

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2019), Kryztian (7th June 2019), Pam (6th June 2019), Valerie Villars (5th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,440 times in 21,113 posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE BASIC GESTALT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

00:00
    Rogan explains why he didn't want Jones on, Sandy hook & schizophrenia.

09:15 News coverage & the media slandering AJ. The right to question things

14:14 Schizophrenics & parasites. More SH talk, Northwoods, Gladio etc

21:16 AJ not right wing, arrested by Bush. Jones aligning with trump & labeled terrorist.

23:52 Labeling someone a terrorist, AJ really being censored for being critical of high techs involvement with China & informing Trump.

26:33 Googles reason to be in China, China's experiments with cows, Tissue farms etc

31:23 Breakaway civilization, Final thoughts on SH, new life forms, UT documents, Trojan horse, and Elon. World Government, 5g, mental illness, societal collapse, AI, off-world entities etc

36:50 AJ mad at Rogan, 5g effects, Human-animals, breakaway civilization, future societal crisis, hydrogen bombs, mind control via wavelengths

44:10 Breakaway govt (NASA) gets technology from LSD/DMT/ayahuasca. AJ upbringing

44:58 Endgame Doc, 2 breakaway govts--CIA & NASA, syphilis experiments, infant harvesting

1:02:40 Gov supports abortion at postnatal, organ harvesting, planned parenthood, SS tests&nazis

1:14:01
    Mexico as a lab test for criminal subsections of the US govt. Tendencies of other cultures

1:18:16 World domination/Hitler, lefts “compassion”, & trump. Late night shows, self-censorship

1:29:44 AJ & Joe talk about reconciliation, Soros & Nazis, WW2 memorabilia

1:45:09 Flat earther arrival & banter, AJ past glory days, asphyxiation memories,

1:52:27 Summary of talk. Vaccines, STDexperiments Guatemala, liberal media, JFK, conspiracies

2:00:35 Moon landing, flat earth

2:05:03 ALEX LOSES It, flat earth, fraternity rituals, drugs given to soldiers,

2:11:59 Hitler secret, Jones Germanic past, Nazi scientists, OSS/CIA/NASA,

2:20:18 British intelligence/CIA, Nazis scientist gameplan, Eisenhower cautionary speech, German/NASA the real govt, Nazis relationship with the occult & contact with aliens. SS castles

2:25:00 Germans ahead technologically, Churchill initiation, Albert speer/Rudolf hess attempt for peace/Edward VIII, youtube censorship, Aliens

2:31:18 Connection between aliens and Nazis, dimensions, Nazi seances, entity system seducing germans by offering technology and brits with social control.

2:35:42 Globalist ventures with extraterrestrial, ancient contact with the extraterrestrial, difference between upper regions contact/empyrean & extraterrestrial/eldritch contact..

2:38:20 Virtual reality in the ’50s, Bill Gates in the ’90s, forced cardiac arrest/high level of dmt,elfs

google search results, grays AI/avatar, Russian fake accounts,

2:49:24 J Savile, youtube demonetizing, Maher, Stubblebine/Men Who Stare at Goats, insects that manipulate other life forms, personal experience with interdimensional beings, microchip animals

2:59:46 Are interdimensional beings bad? Ancient civilizations, Aztecs/Mayans, sacrifices. Looking at the bible metaphorically. The world as a testing ground. Consciousness.

3:12:37 DMT experience, ayahuasca collective experiences, AJ psychic ability, what God is

3:22:49 AJ becoming a pariah, flat earth, Gemini 15 photo, moon talk, atmosphere talk, Dark City

3:39:00 Simulation & flat earth origin. AJ exit strategy & 20 year long dreams. “Any idea that fears exposure or debate is a bad idea” AJ hate for trump..

3:53:46 Tower 7 & 911

4:03:44 AJ upbringings, Leftwing & Tech, right-wing fascist using the left, AJ doing standup

4:15:22 AJ dreams & head trauma, Instinctive memory in animals and humans, Oblivion movie

4:27:20 free speech, social media censorship, Issue with trans, Transhumanism,

4:34:05 Miriam Carey 2013 incident, black Israelites, Free speech
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3