+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miles Johnston Bases Project

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default Miles Johnston Bases Project

A lot of people sharing important information lately and of course we all know "they" don't like us shining a lot on their dark projects.
    So I guess it's a good thing to share as much as possible. It's also the best protection.

Miles Johnston is also in contact with Tim (Tony Stark ) Rifa. Tim had a visit of Mi5 in his apartment in May last year : http://psychicwarfare.com/tim-rifats...-intervention/

Let's work together
    Last edited by Black Panther; 3rd March 2019 at 20:19.
    Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Agape (3rd March 2019), airaspect (5th March 2019), aoibhghaire (4th March 2019), astridmari (4th March 2019), Axman (4th March 2019), Jantje (8th March 2019), jjjones (7th March 2019), Maia Gabrial (10th May 2019), Mike Gorman (4th March 2019), mountain_jim (4th March 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), william r sanford72 (4th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,336 times in 4,610 posts

Default Re: Miles Johnston Bases Project

I did not understand who(all) is Miles talking about in his recent update but what I know is he’s been taken on target repeatedly.

I’ve also stumbled upon this BBC article, this morning that sharply reflected some of my own last years events that I’m still trying process, with safe friends in the UK compared to which the article events are just “light brew”.
    Being handled by two separate individuals who represented agencies that can or can’t be named who both tried to play foul game with me and would keep me virtually captive for my information /ET data on human origins that was ( probably-my best guess) erroneously interpreted as “activism” due to interviews and articles published , if not for prodigious intuition and help of friends I’d be still held in the same undercover game with no funds, no defense and no chance to get out ..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47240670

So it’s my advise to all the vulnerable individuals with original information and data, ET or human or otherwise : please be wary of those trying to befriend you under suspicious or accidental circumstances .

Be more careful than those who are in stronghold yet they fear their lives daily. This world seems to be descending to chaos. Protect your lives of all things the first

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

airaspect (5th March 2019), aoibhghaire (4th March 2019), astridmari (4th March 2019), Black Panther (4th March 2019), Did You See Them (4th March 2019), Justplain (4th March 2019), mountain_jim (4th March 2019), Sunny (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (11th March 2019), william r sanford72 (4th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for your reply Agape

Miles is not naming names because Max Spiers did and obviously they didn't like that

Yes, be aware of people who befriend us under suspicious or accidental circumstances, but it's also important
    to stand together these days

It's chaos already in the outside world and it will get worse
    Remember Who You Are!

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Agape (4th March 2019), airaspect (5th March 2019), aoibhghaire (4th March 2019), Did You See Them (4th March 2019), jjjones (7th March 2019), Mike Gorman (5th March 2019), mountain_jim (4th March 2019), OmeyocaN777 (4th March 2019), seko (9th May 2019), Soda (4th March 2019), Valerie Villars (11th March 2019), william r sanford72 (4th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    Yes, be aware of people who befriend us under suspicious or accidental circumstances
    I'll vouch for that !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Mike Gorman (5th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    A lot of people sharing important information lately and of course we all know "they" don't like us shining a lot on their dark projects.
    So I guess it's a good thing to share as much as possible. It's also the best protection.

Miles Johnston is also in contact with Tim (Tony Stark ) Rifa. Tim had a visit of Mi5 in his apartment in May last year : http://psychicwarfare.com/tim-rifats...-intervention/

Let's work together
    Would be great if Tim Rifat could provide some evidence for his exaggeratedly bold claims. I've listened to him a number of times and he spends most of the time bragging about how powerful he is and the rest of the time denigrating the rest of humanity for being so stupid and feeble.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

airaspect (5th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

It's always the same with the Bases Project: attacks, intrigues, public fighting and backstabbing.

I don't want to accuse Miles of any of those things, but I am wondering why is he such a magnet for it?
    Last edited by Builder; 5th March 2019 at 15:40.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Tam (6th March 2019), Tintin (18th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Would be great if Tim Rifat could provide some evidence for his exaggeratedly bold claims. I've listened to him a number of times and he spends most of the time bragging about how powerful he is and the rest of the time denigrating the rest of humanity for being so stupid and feeble.
    Don't know Tim Rifat that well, but it's more about the Bases Project and Miles.

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    It's always the same with the Bases Project: attacks, intrigues, public fighting and backstabbing.

I don't want to accuse Miles of any of those things, but I am wondering why is he such a magnet for it?
    We will never know what is really happening behind the scenes. Don't think Miles is making things up. Max is not alive anymore, that's a fact. And it's probably true "they" don't like channels like The Bases Project and it's a good thing there are channels so people can speak out. Just like we have the Avalon forum to come together and share.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	40101
    Remember Who You Are!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2019), BMJ (24th March 2019), jjjones (7th March 2019), Tam (6th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi totally understandable. Tim is Total Intent Manifest, The Omega Point Man sent here to rid us of all Satanism. So we talk about subjects that many don’t understand. We have a long and VERY difficult path to walk in providing the piblic with this information. We are both D Noticed in the West and we can only set up websites in Russia which ate attacked daily by GCHQ from the UK. The videos we asked Miles to make with is were for the Rothschilds. On my channel we did the actual psychic warfare work that cursed the entire family and we atarted with Serena in the first video, ahe is gone now and there has been a few more. Not mich fuss in the media for a reason. It all happens over time, just like in the Final Destination movies. It’s a public war between us and them and it will not go away until either we are gone or they are. (I’m choosing my worda here carefully ao as not to offend anyone in deacribing what we are doing). So we are releasing also secrets of Illuminism only known ABOVE the 33rd degree. I have just explained how the Archon 12 Aeon Psi Prison Matrix of the West works on my Facebook page - DUNCAN DAVIS - we are telling you all what no one else on the planet can tell you,not even Icke. I’m currently writing about some of the things Max knew and a whole load more. Some posts are about Katy Perry and include her connection to Tim Rifat. Tim interacts with the Illuminati Uber Witches on instagram all of the time. The western authority is **** scared of Tim because he is burning the ADR Matrix and killing Jehovah. Tim uses Evil to destroy Evil because he is Cosmic Law embodied upon the Earth, I **** you not. Over time everyone will know him and the West (Western Evil Satanic Territory) will break. Tim has produced check mate.
    The Antichrist and The Great Dictator https://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gridkeeper For This Post:

Agape (6th March 2019), Black Panther (7th March 2019), jjjones (7th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,336 times in 4,610 posts

Quote Posted by Gridkeeper (here)
    Hi totally understandable. Tim is Total Intent Manifest, The Omega Point Man sent here to rid us of all Satanism. So we talk about subjects that many don’t understand. We have a long and VERY difficult path to walk in providing the piblic with this information. We are both D Noticed in the West and we can only set up websites in Russia which ate attacked daily by GCHQ from the UK. The videos we asked Miles to make with is were for the Rothschilds. On my channel we did the actual psychic warfare work that cursed the entire family and we atarted with Serena in the first video, ahe is gone now and there has been a few more. Not mich fuss in the media for a reason. It all happens over time, just like in the Final Destination movies. It’s a public war between us and them and it will not go away until either we are gone or they are. (I’m choosing my worda here carefully ao as not to offend anyone in deacribing what we are doing). So we are releasing also secrets of Illuminism only known ABOVE the 33rd degree. I have just explained how the Archon 12 Aeon Psi Prison Matrix of the West works on my Facebook page - DUNCAN DAVIS - we are telling you all what no one else on the planet can tell you,not even Icke. I’m currently writing about some of the things Max knew and a whole load more. Some posts are about Katy Perry and include her connection to Tim Rifat. Tim interacts with the Illuminati Uber Witches on instagram all of the time. The western authority is **** scared of Tim because he is burning the ADR Matrix and killing Jehovah. Tim uses Evil to destroy Evil because he is Cosmic Law embodied upon the Earth, I **** you not. Over time everyone will know him and the West (Western Evil Satanic Territory) will break. Tim has produced check mate.

Reading these lines I faintly realise what is Miles and others like you subjecting yourself daily, and I get more worried for Miles doing his work on behalf on many innocent individuals trapped in the war zone .
    I humbly suggest he may need a break . Strong man and strong mind but our Spirits/Soul bodies/Beings are all the same,
    sensitive and vulnerable on inside, no matter how many war lords you may have encountered. If you think you’ve learned some THING you have not.

If you think you’ve learned NOTHING then only have you learned.

Starring in the eye of the Dragon is like watching the eye of a giant storm taking over this world. It’s not losing your life you fear yet saying you fear nothing is a lie.
    Don’t forget your prayers, oh little child of another Universe,
    don’t forget your religion of love of Life🙏

There’s no other magic than Love and no other victory over the ways of evil. There’s but one Love that shows no fear .

Today’s world is much faster than this medieval magic of symbols and secret codes for the language is more complicated.

Look to “neurolingustic programming” on the next step and understand how every language we learn( including computer languages ) is a program adopted and what way mind operates within each program, every word and stroke of a key is a type of consciousness that’s infinitely more complex and complicated with time progression so that learning curve never ends for humanity, and beyond.

Every word matters.

Those who carelessly operate in others unknown systems are like children playing with foreign elements . When every action you take is meant to bring its results do you/we/us really understand consequences of our actions with accuracy, I may question it.

And yet, by the law of Life, the law of One the power of Love and ultimate freedom shall resolve all disputes and end all wars. One day ..

🙏🌟🙏

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Black Panther (7th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

I could never make my mind up regarding Miles, and his supposedly 'inside information', and the whacko types he seems to interview, are they involved with something clandestine or are they just a bit eccentric?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2019), Jantje (8th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I could never make my mind up regarding Miles, and his supposedly 'inside information', and the whacko types he seems to interview, are they involved with something clandestine or are they just a bit eccentric?
    That's why I inserted the picture of Max and kid. To prevent this kind of posts. It's easy to judge over others. But the most important thing is to get out of the mind. Out of duality...

Mostly there are people who wake up to the fact they have been mindcontrolled their whole lives and everything is turned upside down. Max shared information with us, for us and the Earth. Maybe it's a good idea to appreciate the people who put their lives at stake.

But to be a Keyboard Warrior is also an option...
    Remember Who You Are!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

BMJ (24th March 2019), Maia Gabrial (10th May 2019), Valerie Villars (11th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I used to watch the bases youtube channel every now and then. There are a number of interesting guests on his channel, but also a whole lot of nonsense. It seems like Miles will give every person with a story a platform, which in return leads to credibilty issues. At least for me.

Extraordinairy claims do require some extraordinairy proof or at least some form of evidence to back claims up.

I understand that this may be hard or even impossible to a lot of contactees, but claims that can not be proven will just remain possibilities for now.

Miles always claims to be under attack. That is nothing new. If that is true or not, I just don't know but I remember all kinds of unlikely information being spread.
    "James Casbolt has now become a fully functional weapons system and the situation is very dangerous" and stuff like that.

I remember Harald Kautz Vela claiming that grids in the sky created by chemtrails can be a natural phenomenon and a girl claiming she saw queen elizabeth turn into a reptile in front of her eyes, slaughtering a kid or something like that.

When people get to say all kinds of stuff without being challenged and without any evidence to support their claims, you will lose credibility.
    It's not clear to me if Miles lives off whatever money comes in through his channel, but that is also a tricky thing.

You have to come with new content all the time to stay relevant and for google and the likes to keep you high up in search engine results. I can imagine that this causes some owners of youtube channels to come with content no matter the quality or truthfullness of testimony.

Maybe his latest content is very good though. I wouldn't know since I stopped following his channel.
    Can't say I have any desire to spend a lot time watching testimony that might possibly be worth it, especially if it doesn't have any influence on my life or it doesn't give me anything usefull to make things better for anyone.
    If you do like his channel, great for you.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

BMJ (13th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    I made my mind up when I heard some of his comments on women. Gross, low life, disrespectful and lust filled. Just hearing the comments at times made me feel like a usable object, and I was obviously the target obviously. Just imagine.... for those who are.

Now, do I know for sure that he is low life? No I don't. This was an impression based on MY life experience with such comments and lust looks on faces.
    `
    Is there some good stuff in his videos, yes, and this is why I sometimes listen to it. Is there literally unbelievable stuff in this videos. Yes...

And yes, he is always portraying himself as victim, which gets tiresome after a while. Get us some proofs that you are.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Jantje (8th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

....... Some posts are about Katy Perry and include her connection to Tim Rifat. Tim interacts with the Illuminati Uber Witches on instagram all of the time. The western authority is **** scared of Tim because he is burning the ADR Matrix and killing Jehovah. Tim uses Evil to destroy Evil because he is Cosmic Law embodied upon the Earth, I **** you not. Over time everyone will know him and the West (Western Evil Satanic Territory) will break. Tim has produced check mate.
    I'm confused. If I remember right, the way Miles stated it was that "Tim Rifat trained Katy Perry". What??

Katy is one of the most full blown developed MK Ultra puppets and sickening creepiest bad influences on a generation right now. Whose side is Rifat on? If he's using evil to destroy evil he's really taking his time and doing a LOT of damage along the way.

What does 'training Katy Perry' mean and who else has he 'trained'?

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    ....... Some posts are about Katy Perry and include her connection to Tim Rifat. Tim interacts with the Illuminati Uber Witches on instagram all of the time. The western authority is **** scared of Tim because he is burning the ADR Matrix and killing Jehovah. Tim uses Evil to destroy Evil because he is Cosmic Law embodied upon the Earth, I **** you not. Over time everyone will know him and the West (Western Evil Satanic Territory) will break. Tim has produced check mate.
    I'm confused. If I remember right, the way Miles stated it was that "Tim Rifat trained Katy Perry". What??

Katy is one of the most full blown developed MK Ultra puppets and sickening creepiest bad influences on a generation right now. Whose side is Rifat on? If he's using evil to destroy evil he's really taking his time and doing a LOT of damage along the way.

According to David Wilcock, he teleported her to the version of Mars that's in the 4th universe removed and, with a lot of help from Corey Goode, trained her up to Psychic Black Belt per the training materials in the Galactic Federation's Syrian Advanced Psychism Series. However, the Rothschild forces re-captured her and she went into a confused spiral of kissing every girl she meets on Hollywood Blvd. But Syrian battle cruisers, unbeknownst even to Perry, zapped every woman she kissed and now KWS (kissed woman syndrome) is set to kick in on 21 Dec of 2019, transforming all the KWs into Super Vortex Justice Fighters. So the battle for humanity rages on and, the good guys are winning! Stay tuned...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

mountain_jim (12th March 2019), Valerie Villars (11th March 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)

That's Miles getting his words in a twist. Katy just studied Tim's work for a few years. All of the uber witches in Hollywood do. They copy him which is a bit of a no no. Tim as Total Intent decided he wanted total access to Hell Space, the place where occultists and such move to when doing rituals. Their soul goes in but doesn't come back out. This is what happens also to anyone who gives their soul for a very short time span of temporal power, wealth, fame etc... Tim bet Lucifer that he could damn the Serpent with corrupted Eve and Lucifer said that is impossible. They both agreed a zero sum bet. Tim cursed the seven crystals that Serena RChild purchased from him in 2001, not so long ago that curse went into Bloom and he proposed to Katy with the Lilith Rose ring. This meant Tim won the bet. If Lucifer had won then Tim would have had to marry Katy and have a child which would be Lucifer and Tim would have to stay with Katy for 200 years as her pussy whipped bitch. Tim won so Katy should have a baby with Orlando (I don't know what happens if they don't) and that baby will be Lucifer damned like his mother. Lucifer has fallen, that time is over. Tim says; "Luckily the fall of Lucifer into Hell replicates the Garden Of Eden Fall, with Bloom being the de-sublimed Cain trapped as the deathgoat j in Adam’s stead, with Perry the desublimed Lilith in Eve’s stead and the Serpent trapped in a hell vehicle baby conceived by Bloom and his gormless bride. This undoes the Fall of Man and powers The Ascension Engine to raise the Vampire to 5D (Garden of Eden) being. The ramshorn of love is uploaded to all who worship the damned couple and generates strategic destruction/death and desubliming, taking all good from those who love in Zion. This powers the positive aspect of the ramshorn of love, protection against evil and constructive energy, which on a transinfinite scale turns evil Amalek: The Other God into the Sublime Good Service: Total Intent. This explains where the human race goes to and why it was so evil, a true secret of the illuminati. Evil is good if used on evil, as all humans are made by evil Elohim, doing evil elevates the evil doer, until the hidden part of evil that can Sublime is revealed to be elevated – The Vampire Lords of Eden.
    The Crown of Lucifer that crashes to earth, the Schethlya Stone, is the Yellow Stone and it undoes the Yellowstone Supervolcano bringing destruction. The resulting non-nuclear winter starts race and class war. Elite A-Listers running to New Zealand only to be invaded by the world’s new super power."
    The Antichrist and The Great Dictator https://www.youtube.com/gridkeeper

31. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

This has been doing the rounds this past week... LIke some of the comements above I've always heard rumours about Miles Johnston and his acquaintances (some which are far worse than what's printed here) but never been of a mind to follow it up cos I find it better to ignore folk like that, I stopped listening to his interviews because he can't stop interrupting. Anyway, just wondered if anyone else had seen this?

http://medium.com/Vp1Pt7WqrW
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th May 2019 at 14:00. Reason: fixed link

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Last edited by Builder; 9th May 2019 at 16:25.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Did You See Them (18th July 2019)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by VerveStentor (here)
    Seems Mr Johnston has been registered to a transvestite 'personals' adult website since 2004
    Is doxing people by posting their dating profiles really the level of conversation we want to go here on the forum?

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Constance (18th July 2019), Did You See Them (18th July 2019), Olaf (18th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread