+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deep Inner trance-formation session content

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Default Deep Inner trance-formation session content

I do Deep trance-formation hypnosis sessions using the Beyond Quantum healing method. This week one of my client's had a powerful session that brought up lots of very interesting information. It was my first online session. I was initially concerned that it might be more difficult to connect at a distance. But very quickly a beautiful connection and flow was established.

THIS IS THE SUMMARY. Please remember each journey is completely unique in terms of type of information accessed as well as style of delivery. Sessions are often highly personal. This one feels like it may be relevant to many so is being shared with permission and personal details removed.

"Higher Dimensional Beings, Starseeds, Gaians, and the Projected People

Higher Self stated that this time is a very important shift in consciousness and understood reality for Gaia, and her children, the Gaians. The population of actual native Gaians consists of close to, but not, half of the total population of Earth. Gaia and her children are the actual ones who are truly experiencing this shift, the rest are here to help or here to spectate. From what was being told to me, these Gaians have almost always, if not always, incarnated here on this planet.

Starseeds are what we would term as “alien souls” who generally came here from other star systems to assist Gaia and the Gaians themselves through this big shift. They are like the midwives. *The leaders of spiritual groups are almost always starseeds. They are the ones that are more vocal. Change makers. They come from places that are compatible on a frequency or vibratory level with Gaia and where Gaia is shifting to.

Higher Dimensional beings are also here, and often confuse themselves for Starseeds. I was told that myself and my husband are higher dimensional beings. We came from a much higher dimension, and decided to “drop frequency” or *dilute our frequency* so to be able to adjust ourselves to this frequency band. Our main mission is to “hold space” or to share our higher vibration with people. Being in the presence of someone whose soul is higher dimensional is activating. Higher Dimensional beings tend to be very sensitive empaths, and are prone to depression and anxiety because where they originate these emotions do not exist and therefore they feel them more deeply, especially since many times they have a difficulty differentiating their own feelings from those around them.

Higher Dimensional beings are the Wisdom Keepers. *Part of their activating power is that being in their presence begins to unlock people’s downloads, and ancient dormant wisdom.* I was shown a lightning rod with a bolt of lightning hitting it. I was told that this us and what is happening to us at this time. The Higher Dimensional beings tend to want to, or think they should be, in leadership, but this isn’t necessarily their mission, and so there is a bit of a barrier that happens occasional with them sharing their Wisdom, which can feel frustrating. It is as if it is too much to share, and the information is in fact better communicated through energy rather than through words or actions. *Higher Dimensional beings tend to be very creative and expressive, often having a skill for the arts. The Higher Dimensional Beings are the heart centre of this planet. They connect very palpably with all people through their heart chakra.*

I was then shown masses and masses of star ships, all different looking. I was then shown “ordinary people” walking around doing ordinary things. I was told that they are projected people, or background people. *These people exist on a physical level, but do not have an energetic body*. They are here as spectators, and their “soul” exists within the beings that are spectating from these ships. I was not shown where these ships are, so it is not clear if they are close by, or even in our solar system. The projected people live regular day to day lives, and believe that they are real, and in a sense they are physically real. However, they do not have much of an effect on what is happening around here. They follow the programming and rarely question their reality. *They are simply avatars, taking up space. I was being given the example of the game The Sims.*

It was made very clear to me that this planet and all her inhabitants are going through a major shift right now. Huge, huge changes are already happening, and will continue to happen. I was told “It’s the greatest show” and that so many were attracted to come here just to watch it all happen. That this is unique. *I was shown later, that this is so unique because although civilizations, inhabitants, have experienced spontaneous evolution and devolution many times, it is rare for planets to go through these shifts. This shift for Gaia herself is the main event. We are along for the ride.*

She said the Higher Dimensional Beings were the wisdom keepers, that these massive downloads were happening so that we would “remember” what we knew. She then showed me a lightning rod with a bolt of lightning hitting it. She said that we were the lightning rods, and that the bolt of lighting was like the download. *I am thinking that she meant all Higher Dimensional Beings and Starseeds are the lightning rods as we are all receiving downloads??*\

Roles of the Higher Dimensional Beings and Starseeds

Although it was very clear to me that I was only being given a very small snapshot of what is happening and what us “visitors” are here to do, the very nature of what I was shown is so amazing.

The part of our combined missions that was shown to me is that we are grid makers.

This began as being shown a ball of electricity. It was round, with sparks flying off of it. It was very magnificent, blue white in colour, shown against a black background. I then heard a crack and the ball of electricity broke into two smaller, equal sized, balls. I was told that this was me and my husband. Immediately the term “twin flame” came to mind, but my higher self was pretty clear that she did not prefer that term.

*Clarification on to why she didn’t prefer that term came later. The term “twin flame” is very misunderstood by humans. Many, even those who claim to be “twin flame experts”, confuse this with contacted soul partners. This “twin flame” energy is often misunderstood as a deeply romantic relationship, much like those that are shown in the movies. My higher self really wanted to make clear that it is more a coming back together of two parts that are not whole when they are apart. Once they are united they do not break apart energetically again. They are NOT star seeds, but are Higher Dimensional beings. Part of the Higher Dimensional being’s experience of “diluting or dropping in frequency” is the splitting from that 1 ball of energy into two smaller balls of energy. That the human form could not handle that ball of energy as a whole.*

*This appearance and uniting of these energies together is something that has been known in ancient mystery schools for eons.* Part of the concentrated effort of those who stood in the highest forms of power on this planet *(be clear they no longer stand in power, they are using illusion to distract people from this fact, in a desperate attempt to try regain power)* was to break down deep connections between partners so to keep this unification from happening, *as well as, to keep control. The reason they want to keep the unification from happening is that it is one of the most powerful grids that are being developed around the earth at this time.* Higher self discussed an entity that had been created to maintain the separation. This entity was often worshiped and became very powerful. She explained that the internet was actually created as part of this dark entity’s agenda, but that it had backfired. The internet came with the good and the bad…and they underestimated to potential for good. In fact it has acted as a type of Beta test for humanity to trial increased interconnectedness.

When these ‘balls of energy’ reunite they become an energetic point on the collective grid being established by all “twin flames” around this planet at this time. The Higher Dimensional Beings, *being the heart of this planet*, are creating a powerful grid *to hold unconditional love energy* for Gaia and the Gaians at this time. However, my higher self made it very clear that this was not the only grid that was being made at this time. She showed me the Earth and layers upon layers of grids, all being created by those who came to help. Each grid has its own purpose, and all grids as a whole were created to hold onto and soften the energy that is happening both within Gaia herself and from outside. *I was shown during the session (but did not mention it because my higher self was going so fast) that Gaia being hit by massive waves of energy at this time. Much more powerful than what we have been told. I believe the Schumann Resonance is her energy from within amping up.* These grids are incredibly important.

There are far more Starseeds here than Higher Dimensional beings. *I was shown sort of ratios or pie charts to illustrate the groups of different beings on this planet. The native Gaians made up around half of the population, the second highest were the Projected People, third being the Starseeds, and fourth being the Higher Dimensional beings. I am not entirely certain this makes up the entirety of different beings here, but nevertheless this is what I was shown. The Starseeds are creating and maintaining far more grids than the Higher Dimensional beings, but the grids made by the Higher Dimensional beings hold a much higher frequency, and tend to be more activating, as opposed to the Starseeds grids which are more subtle. Neither more important, each having their own purpose which makes up what looks like a whole new atmosphere.*

Also discussed how for higher dimensional beings, in terms of interactions with people, less is more. HD beings tend not to enjoy crowds or large groups, but sometimes feel this is something they need to overcome in order to accomplish what they came for. Higher Self suggested instead of something to overcome, this is something that should be honored. Because unlike star seeds, who may have roles that involve influencing large groups, HD beings have more impact on individuals, or small groups, rather than big ones.

Playing in the illusion

Higher Self described this reality as a Holodeck. Basically a simulation that submerges us in experiences designed to assist us to learn and grow. She explained the importance of not getting caught up in the illusion…even the horrors and atrocities. The negatives are there to test our ability to choose how we respond. We can choose to use the negatives to expand and deepen our hearts, or we can allow them to overcome us and ultimately lower our frequency.

The Event and New Earth

My higher self has always been very hesitant to talk about “The Event”. She mentioned in this session that the problem is that people tend to want to live in a “future” when the purpose of what they should be doing, and what they are here is to learn, is to live in the NOW. She showed me mirrors, and then people standing in front of mirrors. She was very clear that “The Event” is not something to wait for, or look for outside ourselves; it truly begins from within. It is by doing the inner work that we are of most service. She said that much to the disappointment of many people, they won’t even know “The Event” even happened. They are not energetically capable of experiencing it consciously, so it will seem like a dream to them. Those who have actively been doing this inner work are much more ready and therefore would most likely experience it in their waking life.

She also made it very clear to me that New Earth was for Gaia and the Gaians. Although we was visitors may want to go there, it really isn’t for us and for the most part we would all be going back to where we came from once our mission has ended. I took this to mean that once we have assisted Gaia and the Gaians through this transition we would be going home. I have to admit that I felt a HUGE RELIEF when I heard this.

Repeating Numbers

She said that every time that I experience a synchronicity or repeating numbers that is just her saying “Hi!”, and that they are little affirmations of my path. She also said that even though it annoys him, to continue to share these syncs with my husband as it is helping him remember who he is. "

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

angelfire (4th March 2019), celticwarrior (6th March 2019), Chip (4th March 2019), GaelVictor (5th March 2019), Hazelfern (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), Justplain (4th March 2019), Kristin (5th March 2019), Kryztian (4th March 2019), onawah (3rd March 2019), Padmé (9th March 2019), Rhogar (4th March 2019), RunningDeer (3rd March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), TEOTWAIKI (5th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), Valerie Villars (6th March 2019), Violet3 (4th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019), what is a name? (4th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

Default Re: Deep Inner trance-formation session content

Possibly some correlation with this :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1279215
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

enfoldedblue (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), Kristin (5th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

"I was told “It’s the greatest show” and that so many were attracted to come here just to watch it all happen. That this is unique. *I was shown later, that this is so unique because although civilizations, inhabitants, have experienced spontaneous evolution and devolution many times, it is rare for planets to go through these shifts. This shift for Gaia herself is the main event. We are along for the ride.*"

this is amazing we are part of the greatest show in the universe. Cant believe we are that special.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

enfoldedblue (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), Kristin (5th March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Thanks Enfolded, That was a lot of info there. Have you ever run into anything that would
    indicate that the planet had shifted before?

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Bubu (4th March 2019), enfoldedblue (4th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Possibly some correlation with this :
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1279215
    Thanks for sharing that link Onawah. It definitely seems like we are all pretty complex multi-dimensional beings..with likely so much more going on in our wider reality than what we experience in daily life.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bubu (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), onawah (4th March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), Valerie Villars (6th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019), what is a name? (4th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    "I was told “It’s the greatest show” and that so many were attracted to come here just to watch it all happen. That this is unique. *I was shown later, that this is so unique because although civilizations, inhabitants, have experienced spontaneous evolution and devolution many times, it is rare for planets to go through these shifts. This shift for Gaia herself is the main event. We are along for the ride.*"

this is amazing we are part of the greatest show in the universe. Cant believe we are that special.
    One of the things that you just reminded me of was that during the session the client's higher self also said that this whole thing (Planetary shift) was at once the most important happening in the multiverse...the ripple from this would affect every timeline and dimension. Nothing quite like this had ever occurred before. However, she also stated that simultaneously it was all just an energy dance and from that perspective..not very significant at all. I find the 'higher' beings love those paradoxical statements...lol!

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

angelfire (4th March 2019), Bubu (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), Justplain (4th March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), Valerie Villars (6th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019), what is a name? (4th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    Thanks Enfolded, That was a lot of info there. Have you ever run into anything that would
    indicate that the planet had shifted before?

John
    Hi John, Sorry nothing came up during the session about that specifically. Though it was said that rising and lowering of frequency was not uncommon. Apparently this is more significant.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

angelfire (4th March 2019), Bubu (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2019), toppy (4th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

It would be nice to hear what these higher selves have to say about the interference of aliens in our 'happenings', such as abductions (by greys, annunaki, reptilians and mantids) as well as the fact that these aliens that kidnap incite wars and conflicts and help create/control psychopathic satanic secret societies that use hi tech to control and manipulate humanity.

Any how, this sounds fascinating enfoldedblue, but I wish these higher selves would paint a picture of the whole, rather than just the lovey-dovey perspective.

Like, for instance, when does this planet evolve out of wars, hunger, poverty, pollution, debt enslavement, corruption, fake science, etc? And when does the average bloke finally start to remember that they have past lives, an eternal soul and a mission here on Earth? When the negative aspects of life here are removed, including the horrendous interference of offworlder interlopers, and people remember who they really are, that's when a REAL shift has occurred on Mother Earth. Otherwise, this place is a bit of a bog, a snake pit, even if it's the greatest show in the cosmos. And as it stands, this is not a place I want my poor spirit to return to.
    Last edited by Justplain; 4th March 2019 at 21:31.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

enfoldedblue (4th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), onawah (4th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    It would be nice to hear what these higher selves have to say about the interference of aliens in our 'happenings', such as abductions (by greys, annunaki, reptilians and mantids) as well as the fact that these aliens that kidnap incite wars and conflicts and help create/control psychopathic satanic secret societies that use hi tech to control and manipulate humanity.

Any how, this sounds fascinating enfoldedblue, but I wish these higher selves would paint a picture of the whole, rather than just the lovey-dovey perspective.

Like, for instance, when does this planet evolve out of wars, hunger, poverty, pollution, debt enslavement, corruption, fake science, etc? And when does the average bloke finally start to remember that they have past lives, an eternal soul and a mission here on Earth? When the negative aspects of life here are removed, including the horrendous interference of offworlder interlopers, and people remember who they really are, that's when a REAL shift has occurred on Mother Earth. Otherwise, this place is a bit of a bog, a snake pit, even if it's the greatest show in the cosmos. And as it stands, this is not a place I want my poor spirit to return to.
    They do share a bit about the darker parts...but generally it is not a focus. One client found her self in a beautiful tropic setting and was watching a people who were completely connected to the land. She described how she could feel the deep happiness in their hearts that came from their deep connection to their environment. She described how they completely experienced themselves as part of their environment and had no desire to try to manipulate or control it...they could take everything just as it came. But then she saw what she described as looking like black smoke. She began to cry as she watched it moving and spreading through the land. She said that she could see that this black smoke represented a dark force that was seeping into people's hearts. It had a mission and a agenda to separate and disconnect people.

Also in the sharing above there is this snippet:
    Quote *This appearance and uniting of these energies together is something that has been known in ancient mystery schools for eons.* Part of the concentrated effort of those who stood in the highest forms of power on this planet *(be clear they no longer stand in power, they are using illusion to distract people from this fact, in a desperate attempt to try regain power)* was to break down deep connections between partners so to keep this unification from happening, *as well as, to keep control. The reason they want to keep the unification from happening is that it is one of the most powerful grids that are being developed around the earth at this time.* Higher self discussed an entity that had been created to maintain the separation. This entity was often worshiped and became very powerful. She explained that the internet was actually created as part of this dark entity’s agenda, but that it had backfired. The internet came with the good and the bad…and they underestimated to potential for good. In fact it has acted as a type of Beta test for humanity to trial increased interconnectedness.

When these ‘balls of energy’ reunite they become an energetic point on the collective grid being established by all “twin flames” around this planet at this time. The Higher Dimensional Beings, *being the heart of this planet*, are creating a powerful grid *to hold unconditional love energy* for Gaia and the Gaians at this time. However, my higher self made it very clear that this was not the only grid that was being made at this time. She showed me the Earth and layers upon layers of grids, all being created by those who came to help. Each grid has its own purpose, and all grids as a whole were created to hold onto and soften the energy that is happening both within Gaia herself and from outside. *I was shown during the session (but did not mention it because my higher self was going so fast) that Gaia being hit by massive waves of energy at this time. Much more powerful than what we have been told. I believe the Schumann Resonance is her energy from within amping up.* These grids are incredibly important.
    Finally there are others therapists who do this type of work whose clients have described more about this. This is a great one...super fascinating ...highly recommend.Having trouble embedding video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDyn...T_fWXsi_cgU-_w
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 4th March 2019 at 22:01.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

GaelVictor (5th March 2019), johnf (4th March 2019), Justplain (5th March 2019), onawah (4th March 2019), Rhogar (6th March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019), what is a name? (5th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    This is a great one...super fascinating ...highly recommend.

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

enfoldedblue (6th March 2019), johnf (5th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I watched that video, it was very interesting. The date of ~12,000 years ago seems to tie in with a number of other sources.
    I am curious about the great war "event". I didn't see any date for that, has anyone happened to share when that was.
    Or for that matter anything about earth circa 200,000 years ago?

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

enfoldedblue (6th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I watched that video, it was very interesting. The date of ~12,000 years ago seems to tie in with a number of other sources.
    I am curious about the great war "event". I didn't see any date for that, has anyone happened to share when that was.

John

Yes I thought that video was really fascinating. What I especially liked about it was that it offered the perspective of 'an every day kinda guy'. Often it seems we hear these things from the perspective of someone important in society,so this was a nice change. Regarding the war I have heard this mentioned briefly at different time from different sources. A couple months a go I was at a conference wher ether was a person who channeled the Pleiadians and they spoke about the 'great war'. I don't know the timeline, only that even in broad time terms it was LONG ago.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

we-R-one (6th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Re the video (I got to :48): The more I listened the more confidence I lost in it's authenticity. For someone supposedly from a far more advanced civilization and rescued by a spaceship, he said nothing new or advanced or conceptually unique whatsoever, nothing surprising, nothing not in 100's of sci-fi books or that I haven't heard before, only concepts galore verbatim that everyone in the alternative community have heard repeatedly over time.

I felt the same about Bob Dean - for someone who 'visited' off world civilizations, he said absolutely nothing provocative or interesting about them whatsoever.

I call something like this another example of the ongoing seeding and reinforcing of a controlled narrative into the alt community.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

enfoldedblue (6th March 2019), Savannah (8th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks Enfolded for interesting information.

What is your personal opinion about the three waves that Dolores mentioned in her sessions?are the star seeds and Higher Dimensional beings fit in this category?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhogar For This Post:

enfoldedblue (6th March 2019), we-R-one (6th March 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Playing in the illusion
    Higher Self described this reality as a Holodeck. Basically a simulation that submerges us in experiences designed to assist us to learn and grow. She explained the importance of not getting caught up in the illusion…even the horrors and atrocities. The negatives are there to test our ability to choose how we respond. We can choose to use the negatives to expand and deepen our hearts, or we can allow them to overcome us and ultimately lower our frequency.
    Thanks for sharing enfoldedblue. I like reading from a variety of sources because a general perspective can be gained. Truly the above pulled from the session imo, is the most important piece of information and should be highlighted. It’s the same conclusion which can be drawn from studying so many NDE’s, past life regression sessions and researching one’s own past lives. The points I wish to make are for all not necessarily anyone specific.

A ‘simulation’ tells you this reality isn’t what’s real. If only more people truly understood and believed. You are being put into difficult situations by design it’s a ‘sim’….the point being so you learn to make the correct ‘spiritual’ choices. Negative energy can be used as a tool. Transmute the negative to positive by making correct spiritual choices, elevate your vibration. Perceive your atrocities as ‘gifts’, tools to learn and grow. Get out of ‘eye for an eye’ mentality, think about that thought process from an energetic perspective and you are merely pushing negative energy back and forth, there is nothing to be gained. Get out of victimhood as you are a victim of nothing. You can’t be a victim if this reality isn’t what’s real! You in spirit form is what’s real, you are eternal, as energy cannot be disappeared.

How can one be so sure?

Studying reincarnation cases (some which can be proven by use of Biometrics), confirms this reality isn’t real. Don’t be afraid to explore your own past lives. Embrace each identity with grace, regardless of mistakes made along the way, you are here for spiritual growth. Realize others are here to do the same and allow them equal grace as you give yourself. Those who you think are being ‘mean’ to you may be here to teach you. I’m talking about the one’s that are within your immediate circle. The time spent studying will establish a solid belief system that becomes liberating as you will no longer ‘fear’. I have had my head cut off, I’ve been killed in a car accident and my body burnt in the ashes of Mt. Vesuvius, Pompeii…I don’t think it can get much more horrific than that…and I’m here once again as if nothing happened. Repetitive reincarnation suggests this reality isn't what's real, which should bring one peace of mind.

By learning to make the correct spiritual choices you are healing yourself, which in turn heals the energy fields, which in turn helps transform the energetic foundation of this reality because you are energy that vibrates at a frequency. Hold that vibration, don’t sink back down by making poor spiritual choices. Keep your ego in check. You will not see this advice broadcast on the ‘idiot box’, headlined on the mainstream news or shouted via a megaphone for all to hear and ‘obey’. It will only come through your own personal attainments, your free will or by someone who’s already walked the path towards enlightenment and is willing to share.

The picture ‘they’ paint is what is most important, that’s what they’re telling you, without telling you, don’t let that point slip you by.

The question bolded above is happening right now, for me it already has…my mission already realized and completed. The memory of some of my lives have come forward whether I ‘feel’ them, and/or see myself doing things pertaining to who I once was. I became even more confident when I explored who I had been(know thyself). There are people in place to assist for those who are ready, but it’s up to you to take the initiative on your own. When you do, you will see how you’re doing things tied to who you were because now you know what to look for. Through further studying you will uncover your purpose, your mission. Seek the help of professionals in the field such as Robert Schwartz(past life regressionist), and Kevin Ryerson, (Akashic reader). You can 'vet' them, read their books, watch youtube videos, etc. It’s up to you to figure it out.

The impression I get from your post by how you word your statements is that you want someone to come up and ‘tell you’. But I wonder if you can ‘hear’, if the message isn’t what you expect it to be?

It’s your job to self explore, and when you do you will be able to answer your own questions. Your message screams to me that you feel we are all victims on this planet. Take my remarks above seriously. I have walked the path I speak of, it took me several years, hence the confidence behind my words and why I’m willing to help others, ‘see’. I didn't wait for someone to 'tell me' what's going on, I went, I seeked, I learned on my own.

I would ponder the statement I posed above, ‘You can’t be a victim if this reality isn’t what’s real’, and maybe that’s why you’re not seeing the answer to your questions because your perception of this reality and its purpose is inaccurate and misguided. The 3D reality heavily promotes ‘victimhood’. Your job is to ‘get out’ of that mentality, because when you do, you will help alter the energetic foundation by changing your frequency from one of fear to one of love as you are energy.

Please do not perceive my words as a judgment against you….I’m trying to help you see things with a different set of eyes, to pull you out of a mindset of encompassing victimhood ideologies which are fear based. So when you die, is the ‘boogie man’ there waiting to capture your soul? Does that show up in past life regression sessions? Or NDE stories? I have yet to come across any, and it would take several cases before I could be convinced there's a pattern taking place. What you ‘believe’ is what you experience.....Thanks to the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton, we know that ‘beliefs’ create realities which vibrate at a frequency. Our world currently operates off of fear based ideologies aka victimhood, which is why you have seen the advice given often within the alternative community to ‘be the change you wish to see.’ Do the internal work I suggested, self focus, gain an understanding, then teach to others what you have learned. Many are already doing this.

What the regression session enfoldedblue is sharing is telling you this reality is a ‘game’, hence the statement ‘Playing in the illusion’. You will see this pattern and thought process repeated in other sessions and NDE cases. Patterns suggest truth, which is why you should focus on more than one source for your understanding including yourself in the process. Remember the soul doesn't learn by everyone being 'nice'. You can go reside in higher dimension when your meat suit dies for that experience. It's very obvious planet Earth serves as a 'school'. Learn your lessons and learn them well, and stop worrying about what you can't control.

Besides, who are you waiting for to tell you the correct answer? Be your own moral authority, be your own god, search and seek on your own and ye shall find, but know your answers will not come in short sentences with 8 second attention span limitations.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing your perspective. I saw him as being quite an ordinary guy. He did explain in the beginning about some of the technology that was part of his life..nothing particularly mind blowing however, but I'm ok with that. Later he explains about how he helped on Earth with pyramid technology...once again nothing mind blowing..but interesting. His explanation of the Galactic 'highway and gateways' that he said has been in existence for so long that nobody knows who actual built it was interesting to me too. I however, am not really a tech focused persoon, so I could see how to esomeone who understood that field better the information he shares might be a tad dull.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

johnf (7th March 2019), Rhogar (8th March 2019), we-R-one (7th March 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rhogar (here)
    Thanks Enfolded for interesting information.

What is your personal opinion about the three waves that Dolores mentioned in her sessions?are the star seeds and Higher Dimensional beings fit in this category?
    I am not sure, but I suspect that each wave would be made up of some of each of these categories.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

johnf (7th March 2019), Rhogar (8th March 2019), we-R-one (7th March 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Playing in the illusion
    Thanks for sharing enfoldedblue. I like reading from a variety of sources because a general perspective can be gained. Truly the above pulled from the session imo, is the most important piece of information and should be highlighted. It’s the same conclusion which can be drawn from studying so many NDE’s, past life regression sessions and researching one’s own past lives. The points I wish to make are for all not necessarily anyone specific.

A ‘simulation’ tells you this reality isn’t what’s real. If only more people truly understood and believed. You are being put into difficult situations by design it’s a ‘sim’….the point being so you learn to make the correct ‘spiritual’ choices. Negative energy can be used as a tool. Transmute the negative to positive by making correct spiritual choices, elevate your vibration. Perceive your atrocities as ‘gifts’, tools to learn and grow. Get out of ‘eye for an eye’ mentality, think about that thought process from an energetic perspective and you are merely pushing negative energy back and forth, there is nothing to be gained. Get out of victimhood as you are a victim of nothing. You can’t be a victim if this reality isn’t what’s real! You in spirit form is what’s real, you are eternal, as energy cannot be disappeared.

How can one be so sure?

Studying reincarnation cases (some which can be proven by use of Biometrics), confirms this reality isn’t real. Don’t be afraid to explore your own past lives. Embrace each identity with grace, regardless of mistakes made along the way, you are here for spiritual growth. Realize others are here to do the same and allow them equal grace as you give yourself. Those who you think are being ‘mean’ to you may be here to teach you. I’m talking about the one’s that are within your immediate circle. The time spent studying will establish a solid belief system that becomes liberating as you will no longer ‘fear’. I have had my head cut off, I’ve been killed in a car accident and my body burnt in the ashes of Mt. Vesuvius, Pompeii…I don’t think it can get much more horrific than that…and I’m here once again as if nothing happened. Repetitive reincarnation suggests this reality isn't what's real, which should bring one peace of mind.

By learning to make the correct spiritual choices you are healing yourself, which in turn heals the energy fields, which in turn helps transform the energetic foundation of this reality because you are energy that vibrates at a frequency. Hold that vibration, don’t sink back down by making poor spiritual choices. Keep your ego in check. You will not see this advice broadcast on the ‘idiot box’, headlined on the mainstream news or shouted via a megaphone for all to hear and ‘obey’. It will only come through your own personal attainments, your free will or by someone who’s already walked the path towards enlightenment and is willing to share.

The picture ‘they’ paint is what is most important, that’s what they’re telling you, without telling you, don’t let that point slip you by.

The question bolded above is happening right now, for me it already has…my mission already realized and completed. The memory of some of my lives have come forward whether I ‘feel’ them, and/or see myself doing things pertaining to who I once was. I became even more confident when I explored who I had been(know thyself). There are people in place to assist for those who are ready, but it’s up to you to take the initiative on your own. When you do, you will see how you’re doing things tied to who you were because now you know what to look for. Through further studying you will uncover your purpose, your mission. Seek the help of professionals in the field such as Robert Schwartz(past life regressionist), and Kevin Ryerson, (Akashic reader). You can 'vet' them, read their books, watch youtube videos, etc. It’s up to you to figure it out.

The impression I get from your post by how you word your statements is that you want someone to come up and ‘tell you’. But I wonder if you can ‘hear’, if the message isn’t what you expect it to be?

It’s your job to self explore, and when you do you will be able to answer your own questions. Your message screams to me that you feel we are all victims on this planet. Take my remarks above seriously. I have walked the path I speak of, it took me several years, hence the confidence behind my words and why I’m willing to help others, ‘see’. I didn't wait for someone to 'tell me' what's going on, I went, I seeked, I learned on my own.

I would ponder the statement I posed above, ‘You can’t be a victim if this reality isn’t what’s real’, and maybe that’s why you’re not seeing the answer to your questions because your perception of this reality and its purpose is inaccurate and misguided. The 3D reality heavily promotes ‘victimhood’. Your job is to ‘get out’ of that mentality, because when you do, you will help alter the energetic foundation by changing your frequency from one of fear to one of love as you are energy.

Please do not perceive my words as a judgment against you….I’m trying to help you see things with a different set of eyes, to pull you out of a mindset of encompassing victimhood ideologies which are fear based. So when you die, is the ‘boogie man’ there waiting to capture your soul? Does that show up in past life regression sessions? Or NDE stories? I have yet to come across any, and it would take several cases before I could be convinced there's a pattern taking place. What you ‘believe’ is what you experience.....Thanks to the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton, we know that ‘beliefs’ create realities which vibrate at a frequency. Our world currently operates off of fear based ideologies aka victimhood, which is why you have seen the advice given often within the alternative community to ‘be the change you wish to see.’ Do the internal work I suggested, self focus, gain an understanding, then teach to others what you have learned. Many are already doing this.

What the regression session enfoldedblue is sharing is telling you this reality is a ‘game’, hence the statement ‘Playing in the illusion’. You will see this pattern and thought process repeated in other sessions and NDE cases. Patterns suggest truth, which is why you should focus on more than one source for your understanding including yourself in the process. Remember the soul doesn't learn by everyone being 'nice'. You can go reside in higher dimension when your meat suit dies for that experience. It's very obvious planet Earth serves as a 'school'. Learn your lessons and learn them well, and stop worrying about what you can't control.

Besides, who are you waiting for to tell you the correct answer? Be your own moral authority, be your own god, search and seek on your own and ye shall find, but know your answers will not come in short sentences with 8 second attention span limitations.
    Hi Nice to see you again We-Are-One Thank you for your awesome response. Perfect insight from my perspective <3

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

johnf (7th March 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), we-R-one (7th March 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

John

Yes I thought that video was really fascinating. What I especially liked about it was that it offered the perspective of 'an every day kinda guy'. Often it seems we hear these things from the perspective of someone important in society,so this was a nice change. Regarding the war I have heard this mentioned briefly at different time from different sources. A couple months a go I was at a conference wher ether was a person who channeled the Pleiadians and they spoke about the 'great war'. I don't know the timeline, only that even in broad time terms it was LONG ago.
    I thought the video was interesting too...the end was really funny when Andy was trying to pump out some final questions in regards to a time frame and Eric's 'subconsciousness' started to play around with words never really giving a complete answer. I don't know why but 'Eric' reminds me of a young Luke Skywalker, lol. Very generous of him to share his reading.

I remember 12,000 years being brought up on an episode of Ancient Aliens pertaining to the time of the Greek gods. Even more interesting is the work of Dr. John Brandenburg, a plasma physicist who asked for the Pentagon's permission to share his findings at the Space Show in fall of 2016/Long Beach...that being, someone 250 million years ago detonated two EMP's over the planet of Mars. So apparently based on the materials and data he had to work with, he was able to pin down the occurrence.

There's also another researcher who's material seems to match what Eric is saying in his regression session. I became aware of her work in the summer of 10. At the time, it seemed 'hokey' to me, so far fetched...I was still 'waking up'. However one section of her work hit home so hard my head was spinning. It was how she had put specific information together that matched my personal situation....that's when I knew, holy crap, I think I'm an E.T. and I think what she's describing is why I'm here.

She also talks about the Lion Race and other species. You can find a link here, click on it and then scroll down to see the various articles...surf around when you have time and oh...she does mention there is a 'hierarchy' just as 'Eric' talks about in his session:
    https://nibiruancouncil.com/category...ic-federation/
    and this:
    https://nibiruancouncil.com/the-nibi...ive-on-marduk/

I could swear somewhere in her writings, she stated she was the one who blew up Tiamat, a grave mistake and why she's now in service to others. But check it out for yourselves, I haven't looked at her material for a long time, but I think it's worth a gander. You will see how some of her writings touch on topics 'Eric' is discussing in the regression session.

Here's a book with some interesting dates...I have no idea how true it is:
    https://books.google.com/books?id=KF...0Starr&f=false

EDIT TO ADD: Oh and did you guys catch in that regression session that Eric mentioned a system called Genisys? Sounds like right out of the movie Terminator Genisys...Oh wait a minute...I went back and listened closer, I misinterpret...He was referring to a plant geneticist.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 7th March 2019 at 04:34.

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

And when does the average bloke finally start to remember that they have past lives, an eternal soul and a mission here on Earth?
    Hey I wanted to explain my response to this part of your question a little better....What most don't realize is they've already begun to 'remember' their past lives, but not necessarily in picture form. Some often dream their past lives, but because they don't know who they were, they don't realize the dream is tied to a past life identity. Many unknowingly are experiencing 'emotional memories'. This is what I mean when I say you're doing things tied to who you were, you just aren't aware you're doing it. Emotional memories are can be reflected in your styles, taste and choices. You may find yourself navigating towards specific things because it's comfortable to you as it reminds you of a time you once lived. For example, the life I'm remembering the most was a 16th century queen....when I found out who I had been all of sudden silly things started to flood my memory...such as...when I was a little girl I used to curtsy to people all the time, a behavior, something a queen would do as part of her job. My most favorite paper doll set I played with when I was like 5years old was of princes, princesses, kings and queens. I can only imagine the things I might have said while possibly 'acting' out past life experiences, lol.

Once you find out who you've been, you start remembering things you used to do and suddenly it begins to make sense of your behavior, etc.

Nobody really talks about 'emotional' memories, and how they can be tied to a past life identity, so it's why I wanted to clarify and give examples.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast