+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deep Inner trance-formation session content

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Deep Inner trance-formation session content

I just found something that I think somewhat pertains to what we've been discussing on this thread, but if you think it doesn't let me know and I will happily delete the post.

So Justplain was asking about one's mission here on Earth...I thought this might help and maybe enfoldedblue too for your clients as this topic could easily pop up in one of your sessions. Those who are still searching feeling there's something more as to why you're here, but can't find exactly what they're looking for...check out Jelaila's video below.

I mentioned Jelaila Starr's work in my previous post because when I was 'waking up' in the summer of 10, something specific she had written, completely resonated with my story. I remember thinking, there's no way this could be a coincidence, there's no way this person could be describing such things similar to my situation because I don't even know her(well, at least I don't remember 'knowing' her, lol). She was describing my 'mission' in a way I could have never connected the dots because I didn't have enough information, and I didn't have the vocabulary, it was like she was a missing link for me. I had already completed the mission, by the time I came across her material without even realizing I was on any kind of 'mission' as part of my life path.

As the years passed I began paying closer attention, I began searching though I wasn't really sure exactly what I was searching for,.... I started sharing my story over on TOT, because I was having so many synchronicities as I was researching, I thought they were worth documenting. I think someone on another thread asked about The Grand/Great Experiment and that's when I knew I had to start a thread on the topic. I noticed a couple of movies portraying parts of my story such as The Matrix...but the one that really got my attention was the Divergent Series/Insurgent. I remember just about falling out of my chair at the end of the movie when this was said:

“HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT’S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY’S SURVIVAL. IF YOU’RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU’RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU’RE NOT….MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL.”

You can watch it here, it's only 3 min.

I know they were talking to us, the people on planet Earth. As I went back and picked apart the movie I could see several clues pertaining to my story and Kundalini experience. They even used my adopted name as one of the main characters in the movie! But there was more...the character's names were those associated to my soul group, names from the Bible, discreetly, they disguised the MC1R gene within a scene of a the movie(the red hair gene which I have), also 3's and 7's just like I shared long ago from a download I got...'follow the 3's and the 7's and then one might know who the 'gods' are from the heavens'-ELizabeth Marie

And of course the Kundalini experience I had was being depicted as the main purpose for a divergent and yes, I fit the profile of a 'divergent.

So I just found this video on Jelaila's site while I was fishing around tonight. We know the CIA has their fingerprints all over movies and t.v. series....based on my own personal experience, her video might explain why. So if you want to know what your 'mission' might be....this could be a place to 'look' for ideas! I'm walking proof what she's saying in this video is true as I easily recognized the mechanics of my story/experience embedded in a couple of movies The Matrix/Divergent Series and yours could be too.

Last edited by we-R-one; 7th March 2019 at 06:22.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    It would be nice to hear what these higher selves have to say about the interference of aliens in our 'happenings', such as abductions (by greys, annunaki, reptilians and mantids) as well as the fact that these aliens that kidnap incite wars and conflicts and help create/control psychopathic satanic secret societies that use hi tech to control and manipulate humanity.

Any how, this sounds fascinating enfoldedblue, but I wish these higher selves would paint a picture of the whole, rather than just the lovey-dovey perspective.

Like, for instance, when does this planet evolve out of wars, hunger, poverty, pollution, debt enslavement, corruption, fake science, etc? And when does the average bloke finally start to remember that they have past lives, an eternal soul and a mission here on Earth? When the negative aspects of life here are removed, including the horrendous interference of offworlder interlopers, and people remember who they really are, that's when a REAL shift has occurred on Mother Earth. Otherwise, this place is a bit of a bog, a snake pit, even if it's the greatest show in the cosmos. And as it stands, this is not a place I want my poor spirit to return to.

The picture ‘they’ paint is what is most important, that’s what they’re telling you, without telling you, don’t let that point slip you by.

The question bolded above is happening right now, for me it already has…my mission already realized and completed. The memory of some of my lives have come forward whether I ‘feel’ them, and/or see myself doing things pertaining to who I once was. I became even more confident when I explored who I had been(know thyself). There are people in place to assist for those who are ready, but it’s up to you to take the initiative on your own. When you do, you will see how you’re doing things tied to who you were because now you know what to look for. Through further studying you will uncover your purpose, your mission. Seek the help of professionals in the field such as Robert Schwartz(past life regressionist), and Kevin Ryerson, (Akashic reader). You can 'vet' them, read their books, watch youtube videos, etc. It’s up to you to figure it out.

The impression I get from your post by how you word your statements is that you want someone to come up and ‘tell you’. But I wonder if you can ‘hear’, if the message isn’t what you expect it to be?

It’s your job to self explore, and when you do you will be able to answer your own questions. Your message screams to me that you feel we are all victims on this planet. Take my remarks above seriously. I have walked the path I speak of, it took me several years, hence the confidence behind my words and why I’m willing to help others, ‘see’. I didn't wait for someone to 'tell me' what's going on, I went, I seeked, I learned on my own.

I would ponder the statement I posed above, ‘You can’t be a victim if this reality isn’t what’s real’, and maybe that’s why you’re not seeing the answer to your questions because your perception of this reality and its purpose is inaccurate and misguided. The 3D reality heavily promotes ‘victimhood’. Your job is to ‘get out’ of that mentality, because when you do, you will help alter the energetic foundation by changing your frequency from one of fear to one of love as you are energy.

Please do not perceive my words as a judgment against you….I’m trying to help you see things with a different set of eyes, to pull you out of a mindset of encompassing victimhood ideologies which are fear based. So when you die, is the ‘boogie man’ there waiting to capture your soul? Does that show up in past life regression sessions? Or NDE stories? I have yet to come across any, and it would take several cases before I could be convinced there's a pattern taking place. What you ‘believe’ is what you experience.....Thanks to the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton, we know that ‘beliefs’ create realities which vibrate at a frequency. Our world currently operates off of fear based ideologies aka victimhood, which is why you have seen the advice given often within the alternative community to ‘be the change you wish to see.’ Do the internal work I suggested, self focus, gain an understanding, then teach to others what you have learned. Many are already doing this.

What the regression session enfoldedblue is sharing is telling you this reality is a ‘game’, hence the statement ‘Playing in the illusion’. You will see this pattern and thought process repeated in other sessions and NDE cases. Patterns suggest truth, which is why you should focus on more than one source for your understanding including yourself in the process. Remember the soul doesn't learn by everyone being 'nice'. You can go reside in higher dimension when your meat suit dies for that experience. It's very obvious planet Earth serves as a 'school'. Learn your lessons and learn them well, and stop worrying about what you can't control.

Besides, who are you waiting for to tell you the correct answer? Be your own moral authority, be your own god, search and seek on your own and ye shall find, but know your answers will not come in short sentences with 8 second attention span limitations.
    WeROne, I have investigated past lives, have been 'read' of a couple, and although it was interesting I have only found it marginally helpful, likely mostly because I haven't directly 're-experienced' the past life, I think.

Although this whole 'reality is a lesson' and 'it is all an illusion' are very intriguing statements, their value is really as a vehicle for detachment from reality. In order to deal with life we necessarily become ensconced in reality. And the 'playing a victim' doesn't appeal to me either. I will tell you a few other things that don't appeal to me.

I awoke in a dreamlike state one night to find a bluish Gray (alien) jabbing something into my left leg, painfully. When it saw my awakened state, it squealed and leaned forward and I was knocked out. I have permanent small triangular scars on my legs from their extraction devices. I have awoken in bed with grease stains on my feet from likely being hauled somewhere in the night, cuz I didn't have any grease on my feet when I went to bed.

So who knows what these abductions are about, but they are cruel and by NO means a 'learning' experience. I don't give a hoot about what any 'higher spiritual purpose' for this activity, it is cruel and sadistic and meant to be oppressive.

The best documentation of this tragic situation are the books done by Avalon's Truman Cash. He recalls a repeating soul abduction being orchestrated by members of all the main ET groups, including the grays, annunaki, reptilians and mantids. He recalls, and others he has interviewed, recall being abducted one life after another. Truman recalls his soul being captured after each life by these aliens and resent back into another body, usually a baby, right away. No fun soul school as described by Micheal Newton's research, just reincarnated immediately as the aliens keep harvesting whatever it is they get from us.

So, WeROne, I would be careful in concluding that the past life recall that you have undergone tells the complete story of our existence on this plane. We need to make this world a better place than we found it, and we need to clean up ourselves and our societies to find ways to make our incarnations here as beneficial as possible. Certainly forgiveness is a key. Unselfish service to others is another key. But let's not fall for the illusion that this world is wonderful fantasy land that isn't real, cuz it is. And if humanity is not very careful, we'll be railroaded into a trans humanist hell from which our souls may not escape. I am not trying to be a fear mongerer here, I am very serious though. If you want to get another perspective on this, watch Dark Journalist's X Steganography series, and in particular, Rudolph Steiner's work.

Anyway, believe what you want, but we have been forewarned.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

angelfire (8th March 2019), enfoldedblue (8th March 2019), johnf (7th March 2019), onawah (1st April 2019), Sandy123 (7th March 2019), we-R-one (7th March 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Hi Justplain,
    Have you ever wondered if the E.T. abduction cases could be a matter of the individual being accosted by species from their own race? I am aware of Truman Cash’s work, but haven’t had time to read it as of yet, but I’ve thought the same for him. Is it possible you agreed to have this happen? Since E.T.’s are clearly about DNA, maybe for some of you this is your ‘mission’? They need to understand how the ‘meat suit’ works, and if that’s the case, you wouldn’t be a victim in the sense that some of you feel as you may have ‘volunteered’. So if this is the case , it’s you creating the ‘learning’ for them not the other way around. As I mentioned in my post, one can be here for the purpose to ‘teach’ others. If it were me, I’d be exploring this aspect profusely. Then I would be ‘writing’ about my findings searching for others within my soul group.

So you said you’ve been to someone about your past lives, but didn’t find much…did they give you exact names? Did you ask about your ‘core’ identities(the documented ones)? Most don’t even think to do it this way, I surely didn’t, I just learned from experience. I’m wondering if who you went to wasn’t advanced enough to give detailed information? I sense that you aren't 'satisfied' with the results which suggests to me you were not able to obtain enough detailed information. The reason I went to Kevin is because he gives exact details, names, dates, etc..there hasn’t been anything he wasn’t willing to answer that pertained to my cases. Kevin is highly skilled(Stanford Research Institute) and you can see this by reading about the experiences others have had with him. I find most people don’t explore enough to get a good grasp and most of the time they aren’t seeking the help of truly skilled professionals. I realize there aren’t a lot to choose from, it’s still a developing field, but they are out there. So if you haven’t put any focus on 'core identities', you could be missing big clues. I fell upon it by accident, I got very, lucky! But it’s why I tell people about it all the time, as it can help others with their research, save time and dollars because you’re not messing around with identities that can’t be researched. If it were me, I wouldn’t be giving up, I’d go to someone better. I don’t know all the details of your situation, I’m going off of what you wrote, that’s all I have to work with, which leads me to believe whoever you went to didn’t give you enough satisfactory information.

Seriously, go to Kevin Ryerson, he does it over the phone and I think he can do it over skype.. You don’t have time or the money for people who aren’t skilled yet, you want answers now. Kevin fits the bill. In fact, what I would do before you agree to a session with him, email and ask if he covers your type of situation, alien abductions. His wife responds to any requests when you email. I can’t ask for you because it doesn’t personally pertain to me. For example, I was going to hire him for a session in regards to the mystery behind the Missing 411 people and when I inquired, I was told no questions could be asked unless I was involved in some way with the people I’m referring to. It’s for this reason I’m suggesting you reach out on your own and ask before booking a session. And if they say ‘no’, don’t stop there in defeat, ask him who he recommends for a referral, because you don’t know who he knows and it could be a good lead. But be careful who you go to…I have no doubt there are people out there in place waiting for individuals as yourself with the point of suppressing your information, and/or causing more confusion rather than helping, so tread carefully. Someone could appear to be an ‘expert’ and only deal with ‘abduction’ cases, but do they have your best interest in mind?

So, WeROne, I would be careful in concluding that the past life recall that you have undergone tells the complete story of our existence on this plane. .
    My opinion is based on what the research is currently showing not just my cases, I thought I was pretty clear about that. So again my question is, why isn’t it showing up in NDE’s? Have you ever asked someone in the field? Dr. Moody would be a good person for this question or how about Dr. Jeffery Long? What about past life regression sessions…is anyone asking and publishing the why’s behind their abductions? From what I remember of the research work done by IONS and they did documentation of thousands who’ve had contact,……the bad experiences are a small percentage. I'm not doubting your experience, but until more of you come forward and more of you do real detailed work, especially with experts in the field, your stories will go untold. Maybe this is part of your mission?

I don’t have the time to dig into it myself as I have my own journey to attend to. Be careful not to take on the karma of others. I’m not here to ‘fix’ everyone it’s not my role. All I can be responsible for is myself and help others when needed. I do not have the same fears as you, in fact I’m more of the belief everything is as it should be, it’s cyclical. Empires will fall and empires will rise, it’s just how it is in this reality. I take from it what I can, learn what I need to learn, but do not get over consumed in the drama.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

WeROne, I can see you are quite resilient in your optimism. I really think that you'd get an eye opening / hair raising view of the alien affect on our soul 'processing' by reviewing Truman Cash's books. I think that 'The Eye of Rah' might summarize it best, though I read both and was astounded. The level of deviousness that the aliens go to is incredible. Truman's soul has been kidnapped by the Aliens for thousands of years, probably since before the fall of Atlantis. He also interviewed others who have been kidnapped over multiple lives, but for how far back is not investigated in his research. I find it impossible to believe that such long term enslavement could be by consent of the higher self. If it is, then I'd want to trade my higher self in for a less sadistic model.

It appears more likely to me that there is some cosmic crime going on here. Rudolph Steiner points to an evil Armanic influence that is trying to herd humanity into trans humanism that would permanently enslave us and our spirits.

If you remember Marshal Vian Summers from the 1990s, one of his books is a channeling where the entity claims that they are observers of what is going on on Earth with the alien interlopers, and that there are three competing service-to-self collectives visiting Earth with the goal of subjegating humanity to enslavement and assimilation. This would likely involve something on the soul level as well, I would imagine.

Wes Penre is another researcher who believes that Earth is a soul trap and that our souls are constantly being fragmented and recycled with these aliens feeding off of our soul energy. John Lear also claims that the Earth is a soul recycling trap.

So, Truman is not the only one with bad news about aliens and reincarnation. My personal belief is that the way to break the soul recycling is to strengthen the heart chakra, and when we pass over, use our heart with its love, to guide/pull us home. I feel that this power of love cannot be overcome by the Armanic and/or alien intervention, though I could be wrong in this.

Regarding my past life readings, I used the Welsh psychic recommended by Bill Ryan, nice lady. I asked her to give me a reading of past lives that affected most my current life. My most recent life was of me being a black ops soldier whom they tried to inject with mind control drugs and I went ballistic and jumped out of a window. The other life she gave me was a medieval lifetime where I was a clairvoyant monk who watched as his abbey was ransacked by thieves and all the abbey members butchered. She said I was an old soul who way back, before lemuria and atlantis, had been tempted to the dark side but had never actually ventured there, but by having succumbed to temptation (at least in dispensation) that I was not going to be allowed into higher initiate levels, although I believe this was regarding my role many thousands of years ago. I have found that this info has been marginally helpful, though not anywhere near a game-changer. I think I need a direct memory of past lives for it to have the desired impact.

My complaints about most/almost all people not remembering their past/between lives and/or their life mission, is a general criticism of how our lives exist on this plane. It is no wonder that materialism, greed and atheism are so rampant on this world, and that trans-humanism is such a real danger, because of this amnesia. This is a big criticism I have of the spirit realm in how they configure things here on Earth, I think they have let this amnesia persist for too long and our existence is now in jeopardy as a result.

So, anyway, WeROne, i have a different view of our situation than you, and God bless you for being so positive. I am just sorry that I don't quite share that with you.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

johnf (9th March 2019), onawah (1st April 2019), Valerie Villars (8th March 2019), we-R-one (8th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

It would be nice to hear what these higher selves have to say about the interference of aliens in our 'happenings', such as abductions (by greys, annunaki, reptilians and mantids) as well as the fact that these aliens that kidnap incite wars and conflicts and help create/control psychopathic satanic secret societies that use hi tech to control and manipulate humanity.

Any how, this sounds fascinating enfoldedblue, but I wish these higher selves would paint a picture of the whole, rather than just the lovey-dovey perspective.

Like, for instance, when does this planet evolve out of wars, hunger, poverty, pollution, debt enslavement, corruption, fake science, etc? And when does the average bloke finally start to remember that they have past lives, an eternal soul and a mission here on Earth? When the negative aspects of life here are removed, including the horrendous interference of offworlder interlopers, and people remember who they really are, that's when a REAL shift has occurred on Mother Earth. Otherwise, this place is a bit of a bog, a snake pit, even if it's the greatest show in the cosmos. And as it stands, this is not a place I want my poor spirit to return to.
    I have had 2 extraterrestrial? Paranormal? encounters in my life, one good and one bad.
    Each of our journeys are similar and how we process information and emotions are unique to each person. I agree with you about the abductions being a huge negative interference. I was on the path of developing my psychic learning until an abduction happened and scared me so much that I abandoned any paranormal endeavors. That night I was taken from my bed, I was terrified and screaming like mad in my mind, but paralyzed where I couldn't even get a sound out. The next morning when I awoke I remembered that much. The thought came to me that you can remember if you want. Yes I certainly did, so I tried and the first thing that comes is the big black eyed reptilian pops right in front of my face. Whoa, ok I back off. But I really really want to know so I try again and the same image. It's too much, I can't continue, it's too scary for me. There were two other physical things that happened that night that makes it more real but I'm not going into that here. I did the FREE Foundation survey with Edgar Mitchell and see they wrote an 800 page book and I hope my experience is not in that book. It seems like they just wanted information for their book! Although mostly it seems they wanted the book to portray abductions as positive airy fairy experiences.
    Waking up is a process and doesn't come all at once. About 6 years ago I started listening to Rudolph Steiner whom opened my eyes and heart ❤ to a new way of thinking, doing, Being.
    I also started meditating about the same time. I was so scared to meditate because I didn't want to meet the entity I met at age 27. But also just as strong was the encounter I had at age 6 where I was taken aboard a space ship and given a tour of space. I was shown planet earth going through major changes. The human looking being I was next to explained that we humans need to love and take care of earth. That we humans need to CHANGE and take care of each other. But Change in a deep way. The message was given in love and I have carried it with me all my life.

Two years ago while meditating I got a simple message "your origination was earth", I didn't understand it then but after reading 'Enfoldedblue' posting it makes more sense. The synchroncities come often and it's a gift from the universe that thrills me every time it happens (almost daily).I have come to the point where I can't resonate with the negative any longer. Which is why I arrived here at Project Avalon.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

johnf (9th March 2019), Justplain (8th March 2019), Rich (8th March 2019), Valerie Villars (8th March 2019), we-R-one (14th March 2019), what is a name? (11th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sandy123 (here)

I have had 2 extraterrestrial? Paranormal? encounters in my life, one good and one bad.
    Each of our journeys are similar and how we process information and emotions are unique to each person. I agree with you about the abductions being a huge negative interference. I was on the path of developing my psychic learning until an abduction happened and scared me so much that I abandoned any paranormal endeavors. That night I was taken from my bed, I was terrified and screaming like mad in my mind, but paralyzed where I couldn't even get a sound out. The next morning when I awoke I remembered that much. The thought came to me that you can remember if you want. Yes I certainly did, so I tried and the first thing that comes is the big black eyed reptilian pops right in front of my face. Whoa, ok I back off. But I really really want to know so I try again and the same image. It's too much, I can't continue, it's too scary for me. There were two other physical things that happened that night that makes it more real but I'm not going into that here. I did the FREE Foundation survey with Edgar Mitchell and see they wrote an 800 page book and I hope my experience is not in that book. It seems like they just wanted information for their book! Although mostly it seems they wanted the book to portray abductions as positive airy fairy experiences.
    Waking up is a process and doesn't come all at once. About 6 years ago I started listening to Rudolph Steiner whom opened my eyes and heart ❤ to a new way of thinking, doing, Being.
    I also started meditating about the same time. I was so scared to meditate because I didn't want to meet the entity I met at age 27. But also just as strong was the encounter I had at age 6 where I was taken aboard a space ship and given a tour of space. I was shown planet earth going through major changes. The human looking being I was next to explained that we humans need to love and take care of earth. That we humans need to CHANGE and take care of each other. But Change in a deep way. The message was given in love and I have carried it with me all my life.

Two years ago while meditating I got a simple message "your origination was earth", I didn't understand it then but after reading 'Enfoldedblue' posting it makes more sense. The synchroncities come often and it's a gift from the universe that thrills me every time it happens (almost daily).I have come to the point where I can't resonate with the negative any longer. Which is why I arrived here at Project Avalon.
    Hi Sandy, your story seems to confirm my suspicion that genuine love can turn the tables on these evil alien interlopers. I believe that compassion and forgiveness are other keys to this.

Sandy, your first abduction interaction confirms that the evil aliens are stridently trying to suppress our psychic awakening, since you were just at the point of recovering clairvoyance and those reptilian jerks shown up to scare you and implant suppression devices.

Your second alien interaction was interesting. I am always cautious about believing what an alien says, cuz even some human like ones are annunaki and they are not concerned about our welfare. Another thing to remember is that they can implant false memories. From what I am told, false memories can be overcome but this requires several repeats of the experience, as well as techniques to undo.

However, Sandy, I intuitively believe that your second interaction was likely a positive experience. For certain we have to learn love at a deep level, love and care for Mother Earth and humanity. This is not a message that evil aliens would communicate, they tells us 'to obey', 'be submissive' and 'don't question authority'.

So, this is very good. Love, compassion and forgiveness can guide us thru this problem. Thank God for that much. I believe one of our great tasks in this life is to cultivate this love to guide us home when we pass, so dont follow the light, let our heart show the way.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Just a brief add, in John Peniel's autobiography, his guru Zane put it succinctly: 'If you are not living for love, then you are wasting your time.'

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

johnf (9th March 2019), onawah (1st April 2019), Sandy123 (10th March 2019), Valerie Villars (8th March 2019), we-R-one (14th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Just Plain and Sandy, both your posts were excellent and thought provoking. I do believe there is something deeply important about love, compassion and lack of fear that is way more powerful than can even be comprehended.

During one encounter with a human like et, he seemed stunned that I was being honest about my intentions. It seemed like he was expecting to catch me in some kind of a false trap and I flipped it by being pure. It's hard to explain. But, he was genuinely stunned when I proved myself to be honest.

There is something very real about, and perhaps points to a way for us to free ourselves, by living and acting from the heart.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hym (8th March 2019), johnf (9th March 2019), Justplain (8th March 2019), onawah (1st April 2019), Sandy123 (10th March 2019), what is a name? (11th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Sandy123's Avatar
    Thanks

Justplain, yes that experience definitely stopped my growth into the metaphysical paranormal realm. There were two small white orbs on the top of my bedroom wall and I was starting to communicate with them, asking questions like who/what are you? And that's where it ended or started? At the time I knew and believed in the supernatural world but no one close enough with knowledge to guide me. I am sad It shut me down but it's ok, I'm a different person than I was 5 years ago and the journey continues. It's about the good of all and it feels so good to be part of it. Once you find the love, the truth you want to share it with others.
    We are the creators of our reality, what story are you creating?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sandy123 For This Post:

EFO (9th March 2019), Hym (8th March 2019), johnf (9th March 2019), Justplain (8th March 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019), we-R-one (14th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    "Higher Dimensional Beings, Starseeds, Gaians, and the Projected People
    Interesting story. I read a book by Elizabeth Claire Prophet's husband and predecessor, Mark, who said that a lot of people have synthetic souls. It seems there are so many origin stories from, from Urantia to OAHSPE to Sitchin, that we must consider that any/all of this might be propaganda, albeit otherworldly. Stewart Swerdlow says there are alien computers circling the earth that are responsible for most channeled content. At any rate, telling humans who/what they are is a booming business :-)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Rich (9th March 2019), Sandy123 (10th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2