+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What exactly are Black Holes!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default What exactly are Black Holes!

There is lot of misinformation circulating on Black holes that too from today's scientist who unable to unravel the mystery of it's existence.

Black Holes actually are recycle bins in the cosmos situated at the Centre of each and Every Galaxies formed by breakaway Star Clusters (Super Novas in other terms).

They are not Worm Holes to other Dimensions. They also do not create Universes, their job is to recycle old Stars into New Stars and spit them back.

Function of Black holes is to manipulate Energy and Matter but don't create anything.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to koundinya For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd June 2019), Ioneo (4th March 2019), petra (6th March 2019), shaberon (5th March 2019), silvanelf (2nd June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,713 times in 1,250 posts

Default Re: What exactly are Black Holes!

Maybe. It's one of the main philosophical divides in science.

If Einstein was wrong, there's no such thing, and he wasn't all that confident in himself.

The problem with black holes is that by definition they cannot be directly observed. All some of us are saying is that Relativity might not be the ultimate, final word, and possibly it is governed by quantum effects or other unobservables such as Dark Energy.

The thing that is observed is more curious around Sagittarius A* at the galactic core. A normal gamma or x ray picture is almost completely dark, but, the core makes massive lobes of the stuff which dwarf the Milky Way:

Supposed to be formed by a mega black hole. I don't know, I am just considering the Electric Universe ideas, along with the full set of Maxwell's quarternion equations posted around here somewhere.

Something is definitely there, but, whatever it is doing is not creation, mostly the job of nebulae.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2019), panpravda (18th April 2019), petra (6th March 2019), silvanelf (2nd June 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,288 times in 1,107 posts

The op consists of some interesting statements, but no sources, or other information to back those statements up.
    Shaberon's post seems consistent with much that scientists of various schools have said.
    If there is more behind the op I would really like to see that.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2019), petra (6th March 2019), shaberon (7th March 2019), silvanelf (2nd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by koundinya (here)
    Black Holes actually are recycle bins in the cosmos situated at the Centre of each and Every Galaxies formed by breakaway Star Clusters (Super Novas in other terms).

They are not Worm Holes to other Dimensions. They also do not create Universes, their job is to recycle old Stars into New Stars and spit them back.

Function of Black holes is to manipulate Energy and Matter but don't create anything.
    Not correct. If Black Holes exist, then White Holes should be possible as well -- that does not imply that they really exist. White Holes are just the opposite of Black Holes: White Holes are spitting matter and/or radiation in an unpredictable way ... or they are quiet and they are spitting nothing at all.

About White Holes (wikipedia)

Now you can glue a Black and a White Hole together: that's a Worm Hole.

Does it all makes any sense? I don't know. But it's just the logical consequence of Einstein's theory of general relativity.

Another issue of the mainstream theory is the unsolved question, how to "marry" Einstein's theory with quantum physics. This is an important issue, because there are strong reasons to assume that quantum phenomena become prevalent in the vicinity of a Black Hole. But a useful theory in reference to quantum gravity does not exist, the physicists have to rely on crude approximations. A few years ago Hawking created an uproar within the physics community, because he claimed:
    Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'

Quote Stephen Hawking: 'There are no black holes'

Notion of an 'event horizon', from which nothing can escape, is incompatible with quantum theory, physicist claims.
    https://www.nature.com/news/stephen-...-holes-1.14583

A while later researchers claimed that they have resolved the contradictions, but I don't trust them. But you should know that the majority of physicists disagree with Hawking. The "conventional wisdom" of physics says, that Black Holes "evaporate" after some billions of years.

In my personal opinion Einstein's general relativity reminds me of an old cupboard, which is on the verge of breaking apart at the next moment. Shush!

Strongly recommended, if you want to hear some explanations from a real expert:

Sabine Hossenfelder's blog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread