+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Do you know what this truck is doing?

1. Link to Post #41
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Do you know what this truck is doing?

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Could his car park locations around town that he moves to be related to free wifi locations? My other thought was perhaps the solar panels are not put on badly or in a low efficiency way, but rather they are tinted reflective windows merely disguised as solar panels?

I do agree with Joe though, it could just be some guy living in a truck, using solar panels to power his phone and computer, whilst logging into hotspots to check his etsy business. Poor guy now has the laser focus of the inter web ever tightening it's digital grip on his activates and purpose....x.... N

Hello Nasu:

Utterly ridiculous! No one is going after anyone!

He does not live in the vehicle. It has NEVER spent one night at any walmart or any other place it sits all day every day in the city.
    Seems like we have gone from logical to ridiculous on this thread.
    That's ok by me but all I wanted was to know what the heck anyone would be doing everyday in the back of an unmarked vehicle in big parking lots full of people and vehicles.
    Seems like it's just a BIG Joke....haha

chancy

PS I bet ya'll have the same thing roaming around your neigborhoods so the jokes on you about " this poor guy"
    Hahaha poor you I think people are not listening to what you are saying including me. But... its just another bad day tomorrow will be a good one. chill out mate go for a walk smell some flowers today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Nasu (8th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3