+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Do you know what this truck is doing?

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,125 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Do you know what this truck is doing?

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Could his car park locations around town that he moves to be related to free wifi locations? My other thought was perhaps the solar panels are not put on badly or in a low efficiency way, but rather they are tinted reflective windows merely disguised as solar panels?

I do agree with Joe though, it could just be some guy living in a truck, using solar panels to power his phone and computer, whilst logging into hotspots to check his etsy business. Poor guy now has the laser focus of the inter web ever tightening it's digital grip on his activates and purpose....x.... N

Hello Nasu:

Utterly ridiculous! No one is going after anyone!

He does not live in the vehicle. It has NEVER spent one night at any walmart or any other place it sits all day every day in the city.
    Seems like we have gone from logical to ridiculous on this thread.
    That's ok by me but all I wanted was to know what the heck anyone would be doing everyday in the back of an unmarked vehicle in big parking lots full of people and vehicles.
    Seems like it's just a BIG Joke....haha

chancy

PS I bet ya'll have the same thing roaming around your neigborhoods so the jokes on you about " this poor guy"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Nasu (8th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,070 times in 2,143 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Could his car park locations around town that he moves to be related to free wifi locations? My other thought was perhaps the solar panels are not put on badly or in a low efficiency way, but rather they are tinted reflective windows merely disguised as solar panels?

I do agree with Joe though, it could just be some guy living in a truck, using solar panels to power his phone and computer, whilst logging into hotspots to check his etsy business. Poor guy now has the laser focus of the inter web ever tightening it's digital grip on his activates and purpose....x.... N

Hello Nasu:

Utterly ridiculous! No one is going after anyone!

He does not live in the vehicle. It has NEVER spent one night at any walmart or any other place it sits all day every day in the city.
    Seems like we have gone from logical to ridiculous on this thread.
    That's ok by me but all I wanted was to know what the heck anyone would be doing everyday in the back of an unmarked vehicle in big parking lots full of people and vehicles.
    Seems like it's just a BIG Joke....haha

chancy

PS I bet ya'll have the same thing roaming around your neigborhoods so the jokes on you about " this poor guy"
    Hahaha poor you I think people are not listening to what you are saying including me. But... its just another bad day tomorrow will be a good one. chill out mate go for a walk smell some flowers today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Nasu (8th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Joe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 times in 253 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    But... if it sits on empty big parking lots the whole day what is it trying to Xray?
    It's not, that's clearly a live in camper set up... the solar panels don't provide enough power to run much, if ANYTHING.... haha this is just some loony DIY guy with a very bad solar set up.

Nothing about this vehicle lends itself to a travel trailer or a place to live.
    IMO this is the exact thing I see all the time for Van dwellers (often called "stealth van dwelling" because it's illegal generally (except in some small areas) and you don't want people to know what your doing).

Hello TargeT;

This is not a stealth dwelling or anyother dwelling.

Here are a couple of sites that sell the types of dwellings you are referring to. No one uses stealth here because there is no reason too.

https://bucarsrv.com/

https://www.fraserway.com/buy-an-rv/edmonton

https://www.carefreerv.ca/

chancy

You might want to take a look at these videos, I donít think you understand this is trendy lifestyle choice. People actually live and work in vans just like the one you posted about in this thread.

I think he is living and working out of this vehicle. Lots of people are building these. They are DIY conversions of passenger/work vehicles.

City codes almost always make it illegal for people to live in their vehicles, so these conversions do not have windows or they have the windows blacked out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe For This Post:

Nasu (8th March 2019), TargeT (8th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3