Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Joe Rogan Exposed?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Joe Rogan Exposed?

A young man named Matthew North poses some interesting questions pretaining to Mr Joe Rogan...

Matthew North

Joe Rogan Exposed

Published 7th March 2019

In this presentation Matthew shares the infomation he has garnered whilst investigating into the background of the Joe Rogan Experience.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th June 2019 at 19:28. Reason: Added video link with corrected audio
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Andynko (9th March 2019), Apulu (14th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), drneglector (9th March 2019), Hervé (8th March 2019), Jantje (8th March 2019), justntime2learn (9th March 2019), Krist (8th March 2019), Kryztian (8th March 2019), Mike Gorman (15th March 2019), neutronstar (18th June 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019), Savannah (8th March 2019), sunwings (8th March 2019), toppy (8th March 2019), waree (10th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,667 times in 638 posts

Default Re: Joe Rogan Exposed?

Scrolling through the comments section, the feedback is that this is a very valuable video. I have just watched a few minutes and KUDOS to the young man for presenting his findings. But I do not have the other two hours spare to go through it. Could you give a summary of Mathew´s claims?

In the clip I saw, he claims that Eddie Bravo is being used as a double negative to push flat earth and space does not exist. However, Eddie is horrible at explaining his thoughts, so he acts as a repellent for people who might be interested in conspiracy theories in general.

My take (without listening to the video above) Eddie Bravo should be banned! But I will still listen to Joe Rogan, he is too entertaining not too.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Andynko (9th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Jantje (8th March 2019), jcking (11th March 2019), Kryztian (8th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019), Savannah (8th March 2019), Star Tsar (9th March 2019), toppy (8th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Isn’t he a buddy of George Soros.... enough said.
    Also why does joe always dodge the real questions like
    Who’s involved in child trafficking and pedo rings?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2019), drneglector (9th March 2019), Gaia (13th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019), Savannah (8th March 2019), Star Tsar (8th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2019), toppy (8th March 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Great job of dot connecting and presenting current propaganda/mind control programs and their agenda.

The last episode of Mad Men, Don is attending the Esalen Institute. Fits perfectly.

I think Alex Jones is enlightened person, he is very aware of what is going on but he may have sold out. The Q thread goes into his possible Mossad connections.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2019), Sandy123 (8th March 2019), Star Tsar (9th March 2019), toppy (8th March 2019), Valerie Villars (8th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    A young man named Matthew North poses some interesting questions pretaining to Mr Joe Rogan...

Matthew North

Joe Rogan Exposed

Published 7th March 2019

In this presentation Matthew shares the infomation he has garnered whilst investigating into the background of the Joe Rogan Experience.

This Matthew North kid is quite a bright spark. His gift for gathering stuff together into a pile is good, his assumed big picture schema, perhaps, not so good.

The soundtrack of the OP video is almost unlistenable, having variances of 30 decibels between the loudest bits and the quietest bits. So, I set about polishing the sound. It ended up taking me FAR TOO LONG !

But it's done, and a hell of a lot nicer to listen to. Here it is ( oh, I gave it a new title too ):

MP3
    Matthew North - Brave New Psychedelia - The People, The Organisations
    https://app.box.com/s/8p2edmyh1a05mp9jm5jo2bwndmn7e9nu
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (9th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), CurEus (10th March 2019), drneglector (9th March 2019), Star Tsar (9th March 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019), waree (10th March 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Well, if Joe Rogan is controlled opposition (or something like that!), they're doing a pretty good job of shutting down his latest show with Alex Jones.

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)

10 Million views on youtube
    20 million views on I tunes

In the first five minutes he addresses the censorship the podcast has faced!

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th March 2019), BMJ (9th March 2019), Constance (10th March 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), jcking (11th March 2019), Kevan (9th March 2019), Kristin (10th March 2019), ljwheat (9th March 2019), Mike (11th March 2019), Mike Gorman (15th March 2019), mindbend8r (15th March 2019), silvanelf (17th June 2019), Sophocles (9th March 2019), Star Tsar (9th March 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019), Watching from Cyprus (14th March 2019), Yoda (9th March 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The interesting bit about the Matthew North presentation is the wider field of connected organisations and individuls. Joe Rogan happens to be his way into the subject, but it's much bigger than Rogan.

And anyway, who said Rogan is controlled opposition. It looks more like he's part of the Alpha club running the cultural changes for the elite. Where is the "opposition" in anything Rogan anyway

If you have not bothered to listen to this, because the audio was impossible to put up with, try my audio version. It's a very interesting listen. I've heard lots of stuff I didn't know before. Matthew's own pet big picture (implied) irritates me somewhat, but the voyage of discovery, going through this, is worth it, in my opinion.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Well, if Joe Rogan is controlled opposition (or something like that!), they're doing a pretty good job of shutting down his latest show with Alex Jones.
    Turns out that the woman who runs Youtube is on the board/runs an entity that is sponsoring the Joe Rogan Podcast !... go figure.

They have to keep Joe's image looking like a rebel, I guess, and after Alex Jones made a big issue out of Rogan having made his bed and chosen his side, they had to take Alex head on and give him the kiss of death by having him on the podcast to vent his points in a squeezed "we're old friends" mode. I can't see that lasting very long. I think Alex will be having more to say about the Rogan phenomenon before too long.

It's not over yet.

edit to add:

Think about this, How can Joe Rogan heavily promote illegal drug use on his very popular podcast show and completely get away with it?
    Last edited by norman; 9th March 2019 at 17:45.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (9th March 2019), Bill Ryan (9th March 2019), Debra (9th March 2019), Rhogar (10th March 2019), Savannah (9th March 2019), Sophocles (9th March 2019), Star Tsar (9th March 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

My take on this was wasted time. Rogan does two hours plus with an assortment of people from different backgrounds.
    So to cherry pick 2 minutes of a discussion as an example of an agenda seems a stretch.

When this host says he had taken most of the drugs mentioned on the video, I believe he is perturbed over his lack of recognition. Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by mgray; 9th March 2019 at 12:10.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th March 2019), Hazelfern (9th March 2019), Iancorgi (9th March 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), ninorc (9th March 2019), Sophocles (10th March 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

MGray, you need a proofreader! You are a journalist, right? Did you look over this post before you hit the enter button?
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1279999
    "My take on this wasted time. Rogan does two hours with prople." PROPLE?(def.: purple people?) "So to cherry pick 2mintutes" MINTUTES? (def.:short tutorials?) "as an example of an agenda seems a stretch. Will this host says" (will this host says or won't he?) "he had taken most of the drugs mentioned on the video, I believe he is perturded " PERTURDED? ( a pissed off turd?)"over lack over lack" (an overly lacking lack of recognition would be a double negative)"of recognition." "Just my thoughts."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2019 at 00:28. Reason: fixed curtailed link
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hazelfern (9th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Ooops i got a 404

So you are not a fan of JR I assume.

From Bill: the link was https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1279999, now fixed.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2019 at 00:29.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    MGray, you need a proofreader! You are a journalist, right? Did you look over this post before you hit the enter button?
    "My take on this wasted time. Rogan does two hours with prople." PROPLE?(def.: purple people?) "So to cherry pick 2mintutes" MINTUTES? (def.:short tutorials?) "as an example of an agenda seems a stretch. Will this host says" (will this host says or won't he?) "he had taken most of the drugs mentioned on the video, I believe he is perturded " PERTURDED? ( a pissed off turd?)"over lack over lack" (an overly lacking lack of recognition would be a double negative)"of recognition." "Just my thoughts."
    Not a spelling nazi myself, I do agree there are a few mistakes in mgray’s post Onawah. However, it is very unchracteristic of him, so I am not going to chide him over it. I am sure that he will clean up the text himself - and that I think is only fair. Perhaps he was writing with a mobile device on the hop and well, they do have minds of their own.

mgray, if you would be so kind to clear up your post. Thankyou
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2019 at 00:30. Reason: fixed curtailed link

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Billy (12th March 2019), Hazelfern (9th March 2019), Kryztian (9th March 2019), onawah (9th March 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

More on Mrs Wojciciki

I hear Google itself was started in her garage?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Valerie Villars (9th March 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Debra (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Not a spelling nazi myself, I do agree there are a few mistakes in mgray’s post Onawah. However, it is very unchracteristic of him, so I am not going to chide him over it. I am sure that he will clean up the text himself - and that I think is only fair. Perhaps he was writing with a mobile device on the hop and well, they do have minds of their own.

mgray, if you would be so kind to clear up your post. Thankyou
    I apologize for earlier post. Tried to comment using my phone, not successfully.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Billy (12th March 2019), Debra (9th March 2019), Iancorgi (9th March 2019), Kristin (10th March 2019), onawah (9th March 2019), Star Tsar (13th March 2019), Valerie Villars (9th March 2019), validatedmystery (13th March 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Rogan sold out or gone quite..i agreed with Alex always saying along the line of Rogan knows it all but keep quite about it...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Star Tsar (11th March 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Matthew North is awesome. Good crumbs regardless of whether it's true or not. It's a healthy skepticism in my opinion.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

Mike (11th March 2019), Star Tsar (11th March 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The interesting bit about the Matthew North presentation is the wider field of connected organisations and individuls. Joe Rogan happens to be his way into the subject, but it's much bigger than Rogan.

And anyway, who said Rogan is controlled opposition. It looks more like he's part of the Alpha club running the cultural changes for the elite. Where is the "opposition" in anything Rogan anyway

If you have not bothered to listen to this, because the audio was impossible to put up with, try my audio version. It's a very interesting listen. I've heard lots of stuff I didn't know before. Matthew's own pet big picture (implied) irritates me somewhat, but the voyage of discovery, going through this, is worth it, in my opinion.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Turns out that the woman who runs Youtube is on the board/runs an entity that is sponsoring the Joe Rogan Podcast !... go figure.

They have to keep Joe's image looking like a rebel, I guess, and after Alex Jones made a big issue out of Rogan having made his bed and chosen his side, they had to take Alex head on and give him the kiss of death by having him on the podcast to vent his points in a squeezed "we're old friends" mode. I can't see that lasting very long. I think Alex will be having more to say about the Rogan phenomenon before too long.

It's not over yet.

edit to add:

Think about this, How can Joe Rogan heavily promote illegal drug use on his very popular podcast show and completely get away with it?
    This is a hilarious thread and it is funny how fickle the alt community is and how easy they turn to start crying controlled opposition.

Did you know that Flesh Light was the first, or one of the first, companies to support the JRE? Do you even know what that is?

Joe is one thing: himself. He has been doing the cast for a long time and is most certainly not a puppet. He has his own opinions and they may differ from yours; this does not make him controlled opposition. Just because someone has a difference of opinion about something, or many things, doesnt mean they are a shill or plant or secretly Bill hicks.

I have been listening on and off to his cast, and actually many of the comedians surrounding him(Duncan Trussell, Tomsegura, Joey Diaz) and am pretty sure they are just comedians having a good time and trying to make material.

Do I agree with Joes opinions? Not on many things and in fact he has CIA shills on regularly to shill for CIA ****. Like directly having and telling people they were former CIA on. Does that make Joe a CIA shill? NOPE!

It just means the dude has many people on his podcast. He is legit curious and follows that curiosity.

I didnt watch the video because who cares what some random thinks about a podcast. Go listen to episodes of the cast yourself and then decide. I have listened to the source not some digested version of it.

I am gonna have to agree with MrGray on this one: cherry picking two minutes of a podcast that generally goes on for about 3 hrs is exactly what MSM does and is why they are worthless.

Discussing a topic != promotion.

Quick edit: Ya ll need to learn how to make bread if you think gathering up crumbs is the process of baking bread.

Also, if you think Joe is a shill, think back to Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson and remember that Joe gave them a platform to change our history and without that where would their work be?

The world is greay people
    Last edited by Praxis; 10th March 2019 at 17:55.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Also, if you think Joe is a shill, think back to Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson and remember that Joe gave them a platform to change our history and without that where would their work be?
    For reference: links to the podcasts below. They're solid gold, with a ton of detailed information. Joe Rogan is clearly fascinated with the topic (18 hours on the Younger-Dryas impact hypothesis!), and he's read the books. As Alex Jones remarks, he knows everything already.

#360, with Graham Hancock:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=tsu2-I2q6dg

#417, with Graham Hancock:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1cbnCrHwVSg

#501, with Randall Carlson:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

#606, with Randall Carlson:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1jJhpDQ2zlo

#872, with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

And #961, with Graham Hancock, Randall Carlson & Michael Shermer (a skeptic/debunker, who's not a very nice person, but who brings quite some fire and stimulation to the discussion)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

I have to say, I really don't care too much personally who Joe Rogan's producers or Sponsors might be. He has interesting and entertaining guests (some of them VERY interesting), and he's the best interviewer on the circuit bar none. And having Alex Jones back on a second time does strongly suggest (to me) that he makes his own decisions.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (11th March 2019), airaspect (11th March 2019), avid (10th March 2019), Billy (12th March 2019), Constance (10th March 2019), Gaia (13th March 2019), graciousb (17th March 2019), Intranuclear (18th June 2019), Jean-Luc (10th March 2019), justntime2learn (10th March 2019), Kristin (10th March 2019), Kryztian (10th March 2019), Mike (10th March 2019), Mike Gorman (15th March 2019), mindbend8r (15th March 2019), Savannah (11th March 2019), Sophocles (10th March 2019), Star Tsar (11th March 2019), sunwings (14th March 2019), TargeT (11th March 2019), Tintin (11th March 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019), Yoda (10th March 2019)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Yea, Hillary Clinton is fascinated with the truth too, really. She is.

Don't gang up on a stupid point, it makes you look ever so stupid, when otherwise you could have pulled it off and fooled us you were intelligent.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (10th March 2019), Star Tsar (11th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Looks like it over Bill, flick the switch.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Star Tsar (11th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

I was going to write something a long the lines of Praxis' post. I listen to Joe Rogan cos I like him as a person. He seems like someone I would hang out with. He also promotes Testosterone therapy and HGH, which has helped a lot of men over 40. He's a living testament to the power of hormones. Some of his guests come off a little shillish. It wouldn''t surprise me if some of them had made some prior agreements. Such is life.

Rogan proves there's a hunger for simple radio. A curious guy in a room talking about esoteric topics. If we don't like Wilcock, Jones, Rogan or whoever, its on us to do something better. There's not enough people standing up and discovering their own leadership potential.
    Last edited by Daozen; 10th March 2019 at 23:58.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

abmqa (11th March 2019), airaspect (11th March 2019), Constance (11th March 2019), Debra (12th March 2019), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Mike (11th March 2019), Star Tsar (13th March 2019), Tintin (11th March 2019), Valerie Villars (11th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast